HI I'M NEW HERE
%
2020-07-11 20:28:57 UTC
.

i'll be taking over effective immediately
Skeeter
2020-07-11 20:34:31 UTC
Post by %
.
i'll be taking over effective immediately
can i have the others guys stuff
%
2020-07-11 21:00:54 UTC
Post by Skeeter
.
get off my bait
Skeeter
2020-07-11 21:10:26 UTC
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
.
warn me ahead of time.
%
then everyone will know
Skeeter
2020-07-11 21:23:26 UTC
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
.
i'll be taking over effective immediately
can i have the others guys stuff
get off my bait
warn me ahead of time.
then everyone will know
use a sooper sekret kode

im going to break down and go get junk food for dinner, to hot to
cook.
%
2020-07-11 21:33:29 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
.
i'll be taking over effective immediately
can i have the others guys stuff
get off my bait
warn me ahead of time.
then everyone will know
use a sooper sekret kode
im going to break down and go get junk food for dinner, to hot to
cook.
i can't eat cause i got surgery ,
so far i lost 6 more pounds
Skeeter
4 spicy chicken sammichs and fries.
%
save mine and i'll eat it after
Skeeter
2020-07-11 22:45:04 UTC
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
.
i'll be taking over effective immediately
can i have the others guys stuff
get off my bait
warn me ahead of time.
then everyone will know
use a sooper sekret kode
im going to break down and go get junk food for dinner, to hot to
cook.
i can't eat cause i got surgery ,
so far i lost 6 more pounds
4 spicy chicken sammichs and fries.
save mine and i'll eat it after
uh oh, i guess i should have said that what i had. i can run and get
you one, chocolate shake too?
%
no leave it i'm not hungry
vallor
2020-07-13 00:43:45 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
.
i'll be taking over effective immediately
can i have the others guys stuff
get off my bait
warn me ahead of time.
then everyone will know
use a sooper sekret kode
koya, fi oyu asy os. 'im ognig ot rtlol hte sfkc uot fo hte obht fo oyu
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org
The Right And The Powerful
2020-07-12 15:29:12 UTC
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
.
You're the bate I mean the bait.
%
2020-07-12 17:19:09 UTC
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
.
i'll be taking over effective immediately
can i have the others guys stuff
get off my bait
You're the bate I mean the bait.
That's not funny. I know I know it wasn't meant to be and you don't
care you say.
The Right And The Powerful
2020-07-12 15:28:34 UTC
Post by %
.
i'll be taking over effective immediately
You might want to change your nym, there a millions of posters using
it.
%
care you say.
%