CAPITALISM WORKS GREAT ON PAPER
Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
2020-12-02 05:56:37 UTC
but also it works great when someone as privileged as myself with
experience in about every field of labor from janitor to bike mechanic
to mass spectrometrist and everything in between gets to watch people
lose their shit over split-phase electrical supply.

i even helped my trump-supporting dad fix his very affordable MAGA
russian-made tractor's steering assembly remotely this week.

it really seems to me that a lot of conservatives rely on my astute
observations and advice, except the usenet ones, for some reason.

<harumph>

"4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"It will always be with you. Why do you think I hate those bastards as
much as I do? I've been watching a lecture series on the history of the
muzzies... many hour's worth, in fact, and the muzzies have been that
way for thousands of years. It's in their culture. Every few hundred
years, they try to invade Europe or some other region nearby, and have
to be beaten back. They just need to be eliminated to whatever extent
that's possible. You can't kill ideas completely, but you can set them
back a few generations when necessary.

One important distinction between islam and christianity, is both
religions have historically used their "beliefs" as a means to control
the ignorant Unwashed Masses, only Western civilization became educated
enough to take that power away from the clergy. The muzzies like their
citizens to remain dumb, brainwashed, and obedient. That's why the
radical ones are nearly all from The Land That Time Forgot. They're
still stuck back in the fourteenth century, and suffer from the
delusional notion that they're going to drag the rest of the world back
there with them. As I see it, there's only one solution to that problem,
and it's the same one we use to rid ourselves of rats, cockroaches, and
other vermin." - Checkmate said this psycho lunatic shit in
<***@news.altopia.com>

-

"What you see happening in Europe now... defiant muzzies openly
proclaiming that they have no desire to "assimilate" or co-exist with
Europeans, and stating that their objective is to turn all of Europe
into a muzzie dominated region under sharia law, is the harbinger of
what they have planned for the US. To what extent they'll be successful
with that here can be debated, but should not be underestimated. I wish
I could share your optimism in that regard, but I don't.

Terror attacks are only one page out of the muzzie play book. They
serve more as a distraction. The real goal is occupation, and that's
already well underway. They've got that frog pretty well boiled in
Europe now, and they're getting bolder by the day. The longer the
Europeans wait to do something about it, the harder it's going to be TO
do anything about it. It may already be too late IMO. This is going to
get real messy in a hurry." - Checkmate crying about some bullshit about
muslims in europe that's he's convinced himself is true.

-

"Bitches don't get to use the Pussy Card when they initiate an
assault." - Cuckmate the Wonder Klown in
<***@news.alt.net>

-

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country,
and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them,
with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Herr Fuhrer Checkmate
(of alt.checkmate)

-

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the
domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the
muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look
at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right
thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate
(#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

STOP! (janithor time.):

i hope his sails weren't torn asunder with words on a screen, or
somesuch, but also i hope that his pain is not as bad as the murderguy
who got hit with a skateboard. - anynonymous

-

"If I have a complaint about the (Southern Poverty) Law Center's
description (of the alt-right movement), it is the phrase "heavy use of
social media," which implies the alt-right is a real-world movement
which uses a lot of social media. This is backwards: it is an online
movement which occasionally appears in the real world. Where it gets
punched." - Jason Rhode

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." -
"Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white
males are violent in Message-ID:
<***@news.altopia.com>

-

"I wasn't even aware that I HAD a religion. I'm pretty-much against all
of The Big Three, but the muzzies are at the top of the list." -
Checkmate

-

"Such "places of worship" are terrorist breeding grounds, as has been
proven on many occasions. Please refrain from morphing out of my
killfile." - Checkmate on his belief that all Mosques are where
terrorists are.

-

"Is Pussy Willow saying you're a bigger nazi puke than me? You didn't
even suggest that maybe we ought to burn down all the mosques. This just
isn't fair!" - Checkmate admits to suggesting burning down mosques.

-

"The world IS shit, and getting closer to hitting the fan every day.
We'll be at war before the end of this decade, and nearly everybody
already knows it." - Checkmate teh war hawk, in 2017

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD Fuckheads, March
2016
Checkmate
2020-12-02 06:59:30 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 01 Dec 2020 23:56:37 -0600, Jen Dershmender ?? had the audacity
Post by Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
but also it works great when someone as privileged as myself with
experience in about every field of labor from janitor to bike mechanic
to mass spectrometrist and everything in between gets to watch people
lose their shit over split-phase electrical supply.
i even helped my trump-supporting dad fix his very affordable MAGA
russian-made tractor's steering assembly remotely this week.
it really seems to me that a lot of conservatives rely on my astute
observations and advice, except the usenet ones, for some reason.
It could be that at least some of us don't need to ask a mentally unstable
gender queer for help with such mundane things, Mr. Wilted Willow. Is
your daddy a Rooski? That might explain a few things.

Enjoy your brief Checkyfix (tm)...
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Janithor
Did you know I'm angry?
Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
2020-12-02 07:20:47 UTC
On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 23:01:42 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<rq7e4l$ogu$***@dont-email.me>:

✡ x-no-archive: derp!

✡ On 12/1/2020 10:59 PM, 💩 wrote:
✡ ✡ Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
✡ ✡ 💩. On Tue, 01 Dec 2020 23:56:37 -0600, Jen Dershmender ?? had
✡ ✡ the audacity to say the following:
✡ ✡ ✡ but also it works great when someone as privileged as myself with
✡ ✡ ✡ experience in about every field of labor from janitor to bike mechanic
✡ ✡ ✡ to mass spectrometrist and everything in between gets to watch people
✡ ✡ ✡ lose their shit over split-phase electrical supply. i even helped my
✡ ✡ ✡ trump-supporting dad fix his very affordable MAGA russian-made
✡ ✡ ✡ tractor's steering assembly remotely this week. it really seems to me
✡ ✡ ✡ that a lot of conservatives rely on my astute observations and advice,
✡ ✡ ✡ except the usenet ones, for some reason.
✡ ✡ It could be that at least some of us don't need to ask a mentally
✡ ✡ unstable gender queer for help with such mundane things, Mr. Wilted
✡ ✡ Willow. Is your daddy a Rooski? That might explain a few things.
✡ ✡ Enjoy your brief Checkyfix (tm)...

✡ Did you know I'm angry?

must be because mtf trannies are allowed to use the ladies room and black lives matter, i s'pose.

http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

Janithor
2020-12-02 07:26:37 UTC
x-no-archive: derp!
Post by Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
[...]

I don't care which bathroom you use, it doesn't affect me. It's not
something I think about, ever.
Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
2020-12-02 07:36:21 UTC
On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 23:26:37 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<rq7fjd$15j$***@dont-email.me>:

✡ x-no-archive: derp!

✡ On 12/1/2020 11:20 PM, Jen Dershmender 🐶笛 wrote:
✡ ✡ On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 23:01:42 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
✡ ✡ <***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
✡ ✡ importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡ ✡ <rq7e4l$ogu$***@dont-email.me>: ✡ x-no-archive: derp! ✡ ✡ On
✡ ✡ 12/1/2020 10:59 PM, 💩 wrote: ✡ ✡ Warning! Always wear ANSI
✡ ✡ approved safety goggles when reading posts by ✡ ✡ 💩. On Tue, 01
✡ ✡ Dec 2020 23:56:37 -0600, Jen Dershmender ?? had ✡ ✡ the audacity
✡ ✡ to say the following: ✡ ✡ ✡ but also it works great when someone
✡ ✡ as privileged as myself with ✡ ✡ ✡ experience in about every field
✡ ✡ of labor from janitor to bike mechanic ✡ ✡ ✡ to mass
✡ ✡ spectrometrist and everything in between gets to watch people ✡ ✡
✡ ✡ ✡ lose their shit over split-phase electrical supply. i even helped
✡ ✡ my ✡ ✡ ✡ trump-supporting dad fix his very affordable MAGA
✡ ✡ russian-made ✡ ✡ ✡ tractor's steering assembly remotely this
✡ ✡ week. it really seems to me ✡ ✡ ✡ that a lot of conservatives
✡ ✡ rely on my astute observations and advice, ✡ ✡ ✡ except the
✡ ✡ usenet ones, for some reason. ✡ ✡ It could be that at least some of
✡ ✡ us don't need to ask a mentally ✡ ✡ unstable gender queer for help
✡ ✡ with such mundane things, Mr. Wilted ✡ ✡ Willow. Is your daddy a
✡ ✡ Rooski? That might explain a few things. ✡ ✡ Enjoy your brief
✡ ✡ Checkyfix (tm)... ✡ ✡ Did you know I'm angry? ✡ must be because
✡ ✡ mtf trannies are allowed to use the ladies room and black lives matter,
✡ ✡ i s'pose. "4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...

✡ I don't care which bathroom you use, it doesn't affect me. It's not
✡ something I think about, ever.

that's because you aren't like klaus S. and don't have to be aware of if there are NOT chicks with dicks in the restroom.

he WANTS me to come in his restroom and block the single sink while i'm doing my makeup. he doesn't know WHY he prefers this situation and it totally sickens him, but he vocally protests that i should set foot into a mens restroom.

do you have a sensible response to that, or just more claptrap?

Ms Kitty
2020-12-04 00:12:54 UTC
Post by Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 23:26:37 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
? x-no-archive: derp!
?
[...]
Why would you not put your makeup on in your own home, before you waddle
around in stillettos? You can use your car to put your makeup on, or maybe
the train, if you don't know how to drive a car.
Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
2020-12-04 00:32:07 UTC
On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 18:12:54 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; "Ms Kitty"
<***@Kitty.net> determined that the following was of great importance
<***@news.alt.net>:

✡ "Jen Dershmender ???" <***@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
✡ news:8faiEVJ081+@alt.checkmate.orgy...
✡ ✡ On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 23:26:37 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
✡ ✡ <***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
✡ ✡ importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡ ✡ <rq7fjd$15j$***@dont-email.me>: ? x-no-archive: derp! ? ? On 12/1/2020
✡ ✡ 11:20 PM, Jen Dershmender ??? wrote: ? ? On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 23:01:42
✡ ✡ -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor ? ? <***@comcast.net> determined
✡ ✡ that the following was of great ? ? importance and subsequently decided
✡ ✡ to freely share it with us in ? ? <rq7e4l$ogu$***@dont-email.me>: ?
✡ ✡ x-no-archive: derp! ? ? On ? ? 12/1/2020 10:59 PM, ?? wrote: ? ?
✡ ✡ Warning! Always wear ANSI ? ? approved safety goggles when reading
✡ ✡ posts by ? ? ??. On Tue, 01 ? ? Dec 2020 23:56:37 -0600, Jen
✡ ✡ Dershmender ?? had ? ? the audacity ? ? to say the following: ? ? ?
✡ ✡ but also it works great when someone ? ? as privileged as myself with ?
✡ ✡ ? ? experience in about every field ? ? of labor from janitor to bike
✡ ✡ mechanic ? ? ? to mass ? ? spectrometrist and everything in between
✡ ✡ gets to watch people ? ? ? ? ? lose their shit over split-phase
✡ ✡ electrical supply. i even helped ? ? my ? ? ? trump-supporting dad fix
✡ ✡ his very affordable MAGA ? ? russian-made ? ? ? tractor's steering
✡ ✡ assembly remotely this ? ? week. it really seems to me ? ? ? that a lot
✡ ✡ of conservatives ? ? rely on my astute observations and advice, ? ? ?
✡ ✡ except the ? ? usenet ones, for some reason. ? ? It could be that at
✡ ✡ least some of ? ? us don't need to ask a mentally ? ? unstable gender
✡ ✡ queer for help ? ? with such mundane things, Mr. Wilted ? ? Willow. Is
✡ ✡ your daddy a ? ? Rooski? That might explain a few things. ? ? Enjoy
✡ ✡ your brief ? ? Checkyfix (tm)... ? ? Did you know I'm angry? ? must be
✡ ✡ because ? ? mtf trannies are allowed to use the ladies room and black
✡ ✡ lives matter, ? ? i s'pose. "4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on
✡ ✡ this poast... ? ? I don't care which bathroom you use, it doesn't
✡ ✡ affect me. It's not ? something I think about, ever. ? that's because
✡ ✡ you aren't like 🤡🎪🤡 S. and don't have to be aware of if there are NOT
✡ ✡ chicks with dicks in the restroom. he WANTS me to come in his restroom
✡ ✡ and block the single sink while i'm doing my makeup. he doesn't know
✡ ✡ WHY he prefers this situation and it totally sickens him, but he
✡ ✡ vocally protests that i should set foot into a mens restroom. do you
✡ ✡ have a sensible response to that, or just more claptrap?

✡ Why would you not put your makeup on in your own home, before you waddle
✡ around in stillettos? You can use your car to put your makeup on, or
✡ maybe the train, if you don't know how to drive a car.

is that what /you/ do, "miss"? you put your makeup on at home and it NEVER gets smudged when you're out dining and such?

strange how you once again sound like a clueless cisguy trying to pretend to be a girl online and totally missing out on some details because you're clueless about women from the get-go.

i also might need to pee sometimes. do you piss in your car and on the train? i bet you do.

wait... why would i not know how to drive a car? i was driving when i was ten back on the farm. i'm just not dumb enough to pay someone $15 a day so i can drive my car 3 miles in 20 minutes and park in a lot or garage where someone can scrape and dent the fuck out of it for 8 hours when i can either walk, bike, or bus there for free. (my university ID is a bus pass)

(not that i've had to be in the office more than 2 times in the last 9 months, mind you.)

ps: pittsburgh doesn't really have "trains". the pitiful "attempted" subway system here shuffles people who live outside of the city in the "hills" into the city and back, downtown being the main stop. there used to be light rail all over back before the 60's and it was probably a better solution than buses here in the tight and twisty streets of pittsburgh.

i can easily walk to everything i need. i made these choices 20 years ago when i bought my house/property. hope yer jellius of me when your perfect natural bewbs can't shorten your annoying commute.

pretty much nobody who lives in pittsburgh goes downtown unless they work there or there's some "big" event in the cultural district, randomly.

the place is a veritable ghost town after 6pm.

Ms Kitty
2020-12-04 00:44:00 UTC
Post by Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
[...]
That's a lot of foam for a simple comment about makeup. Do you have a
psychologist?
Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
2020-12-04 00:46:53 UTC
On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 18:44:00 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; "Ms Kitty"
<***@news.alt.net>:

[...]

a "simple comment" about makeup that sounded like dumnass advice from some old dude who never put on makeup and went out on the town.

make sure you tiptoe around that some more.

%
rerun
vallor
2020-12-04 23:32:43 UTC
Post by Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
[...]

things. ? ? Enjoy ✡ ✡ your brief ? ? Checkyfix (tm)... ? ? Did you know
I'm angry? ? must be ✡ ✡ because ? ? mtf trannies are allowed to use the
ladies room and black ✡ ✡ lives matter, ? ? i s'pose. "4 out of 5 pet
Post by Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
[...]

Back in 91 or so, I remember walking around the financial district of SF
around 9pm, and it was spoopy. I'd also just read _Foucault's Pendulum_,
so looking at all the architecture down there had me thinking about how
much is run by "regular" folks vs. illuminati types. Weird feeling.

(Cue here, more signal amplification regarding "THEY POOP ON THE
SIDEWALK!" from the loyal opposition.)
-v
%
2020-12-05 00:52:36 UTC

Post by Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
"4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...
my town is like that without any poop

Janithor
2020-12-04 00:49:55 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
[...]
Puppy's reply didn't show up, again.

I haven't followed your dick-waving contests that closely, so no, I have
no sensible response to it because I have no clue what you're talking
about and I don't care.

Not sure how that gets turned into claptrap, other than you have
identified me as a cisgender heterosexual white male who votes
Republican and therefore absolutely everything I say or write is
terrible and wrong and must be opposed.
Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
2020-12-04 00:53:20 UTC
On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 16:49:55 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<rqc13l$inm$***@dont-email.me>:

✡ x-no-archive: derp!

✡ On 12/3/2020 4:12 PM, Ms 🐱 wrote:
[...]

you readily self-identify. i don't have to do anything.

Janithor
2020-12-04 00:59:47 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
✡ 🐶's reply didn't show up, again.

✡ I haven't followed your dick-waving contests that closely, so no, I have
✡ no sensible response to it because I have no clue what you're talking
✡ about and I don't care.

✡ Not sure how that gets turned into claptrap, other than you have
✡ identified me as a cisgender heterosexual white male who votes
✡ Republican and therefore absolutely everything I say or write is
✡ terrible and wrong and must be opposed.

you readily self-identify. i don't have to do anything.
I don't identify as anything other than me. The rest is all in your
head, buddy, leave me out of it.
Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
2020-12-04 01:02:25 UTC
On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 16:59:47 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<rqc1m5$leg$***@dont-email.me>:

✡ x-no-archive: derp!

✡ On 12/3/2020 4:53 PM, Jen Dershmender 🐶笛 wrote:

✡ ✡ ✡ 🐶's reply didn't show up, again. ✡ ✡ I haven't followed your
✡ ✡ dick-waving contests that closely, so no, I have ✡ no sensible
✡ ✡ response to it because I have no clue what you're talking ✡ about and
✡ ✡ I don't care. ✡ ✡ Not sure how that gets turned into claptrap,
✡ ✡ other than you have ✡ identified me as a cisgender heterosexual white
✡ ✡ male who votes ✡ Republican and therefore absolutely everything I say
✡ ✡ or write is ✡ terrible and wrong and must be opposed. ✡ you readily
✡ ✡ self-identify. i don't have to do anything.

✡ I don't identify as anything other than me. The rest is all in your
✡ head, buddy, leave me out of it.

well i watched you LARP sucking conservative fascist dick online for like a decade now.

i can form my own opinions.

Janithor
2020-12-04 01:07:22 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
[...]

That's what I just said, it's all in your head, not mine. I identify as
me and me only.
Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
2020-12-04 01:09:24 UTC
On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 17:07:22 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<rqc24b$mpb$***@dont-email.me>:

✡ x-no-archive: derp!

✡ On 12/3/2020 5:02 PM, Jen Dershmender 🐶笛 wrote:
✡ ✡ On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 16:59:47 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
✡ ✡ <***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
✡ ✡ importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡ ✡ <rqc1m5$leg$***@dont-email.me>: ✡ x-no-archive: derp! ✡ ✡ On
✡ ✡ 12/3/2020 4:53 PM, Jen Dershmender 🐶笛 wrote: ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
✡ ✡ 🐶's reply didn't show up, again. ✡ ✡ I haven't followed your ✡
✡ ✡ ✡ dick-waving contests that closely, so no, I have ✡ no sensible
✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ response to it because I have no clue what you're talking ✡
✡ ✡ about and ✡ ✡ I don't care. ✡ ✡ Not sure how that gets turned
✡ ✡ into claptrap, ✡ ✡ other than you have ✡ identified me as a
✡ ✡ cisgender heterosexual white ✡ ✡ male who votes ✡ Republican and
✡ ✡ therefore absolutely everything I say ✡ ✡ or write is ✡ terrible
✡ ✡ and wrong and must be opposed. ✡ you readily ✡ ✡ self-identify.
✡ ✡ i don't have to do anything. ✡ ✡ I don't identify as anything other
✡ ✡ than me. The rest is all in your ✡ head, buddy, leave me out of it.
✡ ✡ ✡ well i watched you LARP sucking conservative fascist dick online
✡ ✡ for like a decade now. i can form my own opinions.

✡ That's what I just said, it's all in your head, not mine. I identify as
✡ me and me only.

ok ma'am.

Janithor

I do self-identify as a fan of Emmett though.
%
rerun
Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
2020-12-04 01:07:37 UTC
On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 18:04:38 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <***@gmail.com>

On 2020-12-03 5:12 p.m., Ms 🐱 wrote:

[...]

miss kitty must use a trowel to put theatrical clown makeup on her permanently cracked face, or something... in her car while she pisses herself.

Checkmate
2020-12-02 09:12:34 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 23:01:42 -0800, Janithor had the audacity to say the
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
but also it works great when someone as privileged as myself with
experience in about every field of labor from janitor to bike mechanic
to mass spectrometrist and everything in between gets to watch people
lose their shit over split-phase electrical supply.
i even helped my trump-supporting dad fix his very affordable MAGA
russian-made tractor's steering assembly remotely this week.
it really seems to me that a lot of conservatives rely on my astute
observations and advice, except the usenet ones, for some reason.
It could be that at least some of us don't need to ask a mentally unstable
gender queer for help with such mundane things, Mr. Wilted Willow. Is
your daddy a Rooski? That might explain a few things.
Enjoy your brief Checkyfix (tm)...
Did you know I'm angry?
No, I didn't get the memo.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Janithor
I deny science too. I'm an angry science denier.
%
the sd party
mixed nuts
2020-12-02 14:05:34 UTC
On 12/2/2020 04:17, Janithor wrote:
[...]
Post by Janithor
I deny science too.  I'm an angry science denier.
Were you home schooled and taught only absolute truth and morality as
revealed in The Bibel, the greatest book ever wrote?
Grizzly H.
Janithor
2020-12-03 00:41:12 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
Post by Janithor
I deny science too.  I'm an angry science denier.
Were you home schooled and taught only absolute truth and morality as
revealed in The Bibel, the greatest book ever wrote?
Public school. Went to the United Methodist Church maybe twice a month,
can't remember how frequently we went. Never heard my parents say
anything about religion, we just went to church. Stopped going in 1988
because I realized it's all crap.
%
is that when your karma started
Janithor
2020-12-03 00:46:06 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
Right around puberty is when things went south.
%
2020-12-03 01:37:52 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
LOL
Janithor
2020-12-03 01:47:57 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
yeah
%
2020-12-03 01:49:57 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
it's ok that's around the age i went nuts
mixed nuts
2020-12-02 13:27:39 UTC
Post by Janithor
Post by Checkmate
Enjoy your brief Checkyfix (tm)...
[...]
Post by Janithor
Did you know I'm angry?
And highly incensed over the fraud and the very unfair mistreatment as
exposed by a talented team of hand-picked elite legal experts?
Grizzly H.
Janithor
2020-12-03 00:44:48 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Did you know I'm angry?
And highly incensed over the fraud and the very unfair mistreatment as
exposed by a talented team of hand-picked elite legal experts?
No, I'm not autistically obsessed. I'm much more concerned about my
real, actual life here in Sacramento.
Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
2020-12-02 07:26:21 UTC
On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 22:59:30 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist who is too cowardly to reply to
me anymore and is cowering in his boogaloo-boi bunker Posting as "💩
<***@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
<***@news.alt.net>:

✡Warning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
✡💩.

✡OnTue,01Dec202023:56:37-0600,JenDershmender??hadthe
✡audacitytosaythefollowing:

✡✡butalsoitworksgreatwhensomeoneasprivilegedasmyselfwith
✡✡experienceinabouteveryfieldoflaborfromjanitortobikemechanic
✡✡tomassspectrometristandeverythinginbetweengetstowatchpeople
✡✡losetheirshitoversplit-phaseelectricalsupply.ievenhelpedmy
✡✡trump-supportingdadfixhisveryaffordableMAGArussian-made
✡✡tractor'ssteeringassemblyremotelythisweek.itreallyseemstome
✡✡thatalotofconservativesrelyonmyastuteobservationsandadvice,
✡✡excepttheusenetones,forsomereason.

✡Itcouldbethatatleastsomeofusdon'tneedtoaskamentally
✡unstablegenderqueerforhelpwithsuchmundanethings,Mr.Wilted
✡Willow.IsyourdaddyaRooski?Thatmightexplainafewthings.

✡EnjoyyourbriefCheckyfix(tm)...

what if i get a "checkyfix" every time you respond to me with your fucking loser sockspuppets, clownshoe?

Checkmate
2020-12-02 09:19:34 UTC
Checkmate.

On Wed, 02 Dec 2020 01:26:21 -0600, Jen Dershmender ?? had the audacity
✡EnjoyyourbriefCheckyfix(tm)...
✡
what if i get a "checkyfix" every time you respond to me with your fucking loser sockspuppets, clownshoe?
I very rarely use sockpuppets, and never go to great lengths to hide the
fact when I do. Is there a sockpuppet in here now who's being mean to
you? If so, it's not me. Paranoid much?
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Ïnvalid $yntax
2020-12-02 13:42:48 UTC

Post by Jen Dershmender 🐶笛
it really seems to me that a lot of conservatives rely on my astute
observations and advice, except the usenet ones, for some reason.
*bing*bong*

FormosAir flight number 69 to Formosa is now boarding at Gate 13.

*Warning* Unattended baggage will be destroyed.
--
fold, spindle, mutilate