It's Monday night...
Creon
2024-02-27 03:47:29 UTC
It's Monday night...you know what THAT mea-

Actually, what _does_ Monday night mean? I know about
Tuesday night, and maybe even Wednesday night -- but
Monday? Anything can happen.

Chicken fajita salad.

p.s. I have hypergraphia. It's all my friend's fault.
-c
Lane Larson
Are you writing numbers on cigarettes?
Creon
2024-02-27 14:23:26 UTC
Post by Lane Larson
Post by Creon
It's Monday night...you know what THAT mea-
Actually, what _does_ Monday night mean? I know about Tuesday night,
and maybe even Wednesday night -- but Monday? Anything can happen.
Chicken fajita salad.
p.s. I have hypergraphia. It's all my friend's fault.
Are you writing numbers on cigarettes?
No.

Out of curiosity...what does that mean?
-c
Lane Larson
2024-02-27 15:36:12 UTC
Post by Creon
Post by Lane Larson
Post by Creon
It's Monday night...you know what THAT mea-
Actually, what _does_ Monday night mean? I know about Tuesday night,
and maybe even Wednesday night -- but Monday? Anything can happen.
Chicken fajita salad.
p.s. I have hypergraphia. It's all my friend's fault.
Are you writing numbers on cigarettes?
No.
Out of curiosity...what does that mean?
There's a guy here who writes '9999999' on each cigarette butt. It
doesn't seem to matter to him whether or not it has already been smoked.
%
you have been on usenet a long time
Sn!pe
2024-02-27 20:51:40 UTC
Creon <***@creon.earth> wrote:

[...]
Post by Creon
p.s. I have hypergraphia. It's all my friend's fault.
Did your friend have a good reason?
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Creon
2024-02-27 21:33:15 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Creon
p.s. I have hypergraphia. It's all my friend's fault.
Did your friend have a good reason?
Yep, he quit the edibles.

BTW, why is the UK so down on kavakava?

Here, it's sold as a food supplement, and a reputable
company like Gaia Herbs ensures that you're not eating
the parts of the plant that screw up your liver...

In the UK, it's all "unfit for human consumption", and
they'll seize it. Tsk, tsk.
-c
Sn!pe
2024-02-28 22:11:40 UTC
Post by Creon
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Creon
p.s. I have hypergraphia. It's all my friend's fault.
Did your friend have a good reason?
Yep, he quit the edibles.
BTW, why is the UK so down on kavakava?
I'd never heard of that before, I had to look it up. It seems to
be from the Pacific area; that's a long way from dear old Blighty.