2 Dudes playing the piano
JoeBlack
2023-12-09 17:08:39 UTC
Apply liberally to the affected area 3 times daily
Symptoms should clear within 3-4 days

pandora
2023-12-09 17:26:45 UTC
http://youtu.be/hwJSPN7wckk
Captivating!
JoeBlack
2023-12-09 17:47:47 UTC
Post by pandora
Apply liberally to the affected area 3 times daily Symptoms should clear
within 3-4 days
http://youtu.be/hwJSPN7wckk
Captivating!
Glad to hear its effective
If symptoms do persist
a single dose of tapdancer can be added

pandora
2023-12-09 18:00:17 UTC
Post by pandora
Apply liberally to the affected area 3 times daily Symptoms should
clear within 3-4 days
http://youtu.be/hwJSPN7wckk
Captivating!
Glad to hear its effective If symptoms do persist a single dose of
tapdancer can be added
http://youtu.be/XiITZokBpZU
I'm not partial to tap dancing but I LOVE BoogieWoogie. Always have.
Used to play it when younger.
JoeBlack
2023-12-09 18:06:49 UTC
Post by pandora
Apply liberally to the affected area 3 times daily Symptoms should
clear within 3-4 days
http://youtu.be/hwJSPN7wckk
Captivating!
Glad to hear its effective If symptoms do persist a single dose of
tapdancer can be added
http://youtu.be/XiITZokBpZU
I'm not partial to tap dancing but I LOVE BoogieWoogie. Always have.
Used to play it when younger.
In your case a double dose may prove more effective

JoeBlack
2023-12-13 19:32:37 UTC
Post by pandora
Apply liberally to the affected area 3 times daily Symptoms should
clear within 3-4 days
http://youtu.be/hwJSPN7wckk
Captivating!
Glad to hear its effective If symptoms do persist a single dose of
tapdancer can be added
http://youtu.be/XiITZokBpZU
I'm not partial to tap dancing but I LOVE BoogieWoogie. Always have.
Used to play it when younger.
In your case a double dose may prove more effective
http://youtu.be/qzlS772vsFA
Ok yep seems to be healing nicely there
Ill just put a little cream on that

JoeBlack
2023-12-13 19:58:24 UTC
Post by pandora
Apply liberally to the affected area 3 times daily Symptoms should
clear within 3-4 days
http://youtu.be/hwJSPN7wckk
Captivating!
Glad to hear its effective If symptoms do persist a single dose of
tapdancer can be added
http://youtu.be/XiITZokBpZU
I'm not partial to tap dancing but I LOVE BoogieWoogie. Always have.
Used to play it when younger.
In your case a double dose may prove more effective
http://youtu.be/qzlS772vsFA
Ok yep seems to be healing nicely there
Ill just put a little cream on that
http://youtu.be/h86nJUHrJ1E