Secret Redacted Report.
mixed nuts
2019-04-18 03:38:51 UTC
White House officials have already had and in-depth briefing on special
counsel Robert Mueller’s report.

News reports suggest the Justice Department gave the White House advance
notice about the conclusions of the special counsel’s report on the
Trump campaign and Russian interference in the 2016 election.

But congress didn't get a special briefing. Nor did the press. Just
the White House.

So the Trumpistas get a head start to make up bullshit about exoneration
and no collusion and WITCH HUNT HOAX!!! before anybody else.

Barr takes care of his friends.

Expect chaos and many Trump tweets.

I'm sure Hannity and the rest of the Executive Branch propaganda team is
locked and loaded.
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
Do you need a new foil hat?
MK
Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.
mixed nuts
2019-04-18 04:41:08 UTC
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
White House officials have already had and in-depth briefing on special
counsel Robert Mueller?s report.
News reports suggest the Justice Department gave the White House advance
notice about the conclusions of the special counsel?s report on the
Trump campaign and Russian interference in the 2016 election.
But congress didn't get a special briefing. Nor did the press. Just
the White House.
So the Trumpistas get a head start to make up bullshit about exoneration
and no collusion and WITCH HUNT HOAX!!! before anybody else.
Barr takes care of his friends.
Expect chaos and many Trump tweets.
I'm sure Hannity and the rest of the Executive Branch propaganda team is
locked and loaded.
Do you need a new foil hat?
It's called putting yer thumb on the scale of justice. Predictable.
Sure as the sun comes up in the morning, we knew Barr was going to do that.

You tell me when congress gets an in depth briefing and a copy of the
full unredacted report. A year from now when the subpoenas run through
the courts? Maybe?

President is above the law.
Grizzly H.
roach
2019-04-18 04:59:41 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
If I hear the words redaction or redacted one more time I am going to blow my brains out.

If the President does it, it's not illegal.

So is Roseanne in the news again these days? Is it her peanus farming? Is she growing a new jumbo breed of peanuses in Hawaii or where was it that she bought her farm?
roach
bob, do you want to move to kansas with me and grow sunflowers?
roach
:-)
Skeeter
2019-04-18 05:35:31 UTC
In article <q98v5q$jn4$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@undulatus.budgie
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
All your tears aside, but your side has been pulling that shit for 2
years. Give it up and realize that you lost.
mixed nuts
2019-04-18 05:59:48 UTC
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
I don't want to miss a single Trump lie. He's the best at whining and
making shit up. No give-ups.
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
Wipe the tears, it's over buttercup.
MK
2019-04-18 04:36:50 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
White House officials have already had and in-depth briefing on special
counsel Robert Mueller's report.
News reports suggest the Justice Department gave the White House advance
notice about the conclusions of the special counsel's report on the Trump
campaign and Russian interference in the 2016 election.
But congress didn't get a special briefing. Nor did the press. Just the
White House.
So the Trumpistas get a head start to make up bullshit about exoneration
and no collusion and WITCH HUNT HOAX!!! before anybody else.
Barr takes care of his friends.
Expect chaos and many Trump tweets.
I'm sure Hannity and the rest of the Executive Branch propaganda team is
locked and loaded.
No secrets about Trump, because it was Hillary colluding with the Russians,
along with the DNC, her law firm, in tandem with Obama, Susan Rice, Samatha
Powers, and the rest of the corrupt Obama administration.
mixed nuts
2019-04-18 05:32:02 UTC
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
You forgot to mention Sweden.

Her cute little furry puppy that she takes on walks through the forest
is actually a secret backchannel communications system like the one
Jared tried to set up but he couldn't get along with the puppy. Putin
has the same kind of puppy. Coincidence?
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
2019-04-18 05:37:32 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
That story sounds kinda like the one you told eairlyer about Trump and
the Mooler report.
MK
2019-04-18 05:56:28 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
Do you mean Snowden and his rubic cube?
Post by mixed nuts
Her cute little furry puppy that she takes on walks through the forest is
actually a secret backchannel communications system like the one Jared
tried to set up but he couldn't get along with the puppy. Putin has the
same kind of puppy. Coincidence?
Putin passed it to Trump in the soccer ball, that was a gift for Baron.
Remember, in front of the whole world. Kinda like the rubic cube move.

It's really hard for me to be a looney lefty, but I'm trying. . .
mixed nuts
2019-04-18 14:34:19 UTC
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
No. The war with Mexico. There are caravans of Honduran longboats
heading there as we speak. They took a pee break at Trump's golf course
and shit on the greens because the scotties wouldn't build a wall to
protect it and make it profitable.
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
Her cute little furry puppy that she takes on walks through the forest is
actually a secret backchannel communications system like the one Jared
tried to set up but he couldn't get along with the puppy. Putin has the
same kind of puppy. Coincidence?
Putin passed it to Trump in the soccer ball, that was a gift for Baron.
Remember, in front of the whole world. Kinda like the rubic cube move.
It's really hard for me to be a looney lefty, but I'm trying. . .
Don't worry about it, you'll be redacted.
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
2019-04-18 14:47:54 UTC
Poor libs are never happy. Lol
mixed nuts
2019-04-18 15:27:42 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Poor libs are never happy. Lol
You're not worried about the War With Mexico?
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
2019-04-18 15:32:00 UTC
In article <q9a51f$1uf$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@undulatus.budgie
says...
Is there one? Nice diversion BTW.
mixed nuts
2019-04-18 15:41:25 UTC
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Poor libs are never happy. Lol
You're not worried about the War With Mexico?
Is there one? Nice diversion BTW.
It's a National Emergy!!! Listen to The President!!!
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
2019-04-18 15:45:31 UTC
In article <q9a5r6$6j7$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@undulatus.budgie
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Poor libs are never happy. Lol
You're not worried about the War With Mexico?
Is there one? Nice diversion BTW.
It's a National Emergy!!! Listen to The President!!!
So this mornings news has you all ablaze, we get that, but why change
the topic?
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-04-18 16:21:43 UTC
On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 09:45:31 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
<***@invalid.invalid>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 4/18/2019 10:47 AM, Skeeter wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Poor libs are never happy. Lol
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You're not worried about the War With Mexico?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Is there one? Nice diversion BTW.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ It's a National Emergy!!! Listen to The President!!!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ So this mornings news has you all ablaze, we get that, but why change
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ the topic?

let's talk about collusion meetings with russians inside trump tower, then.
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Skeeter
2019-04-18 16:23:55 UTC
In article <nNqdndLdIfuKOSXBnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>, root@
127.0.0.1 says...
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 09:45:31 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ says...
⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ ⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ ⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ says...
⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ ⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ ⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ ⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ ⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ Poor libs are never happy. Lol
⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ ⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ ⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ ⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ You're not worried about the War With Mexico?
⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ ⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ ⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ Is there one? Nice diversion BTW.
⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ ⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ It's a National Emergy!!! Listen to The President!!!
⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡
⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ So this mornings news has you all ablaze, we get that, but why change
⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡⽡ the topic?
let's talk about collusion meetings with russians inside trump tower, then.
Just like I said, now when you diversion freaks start yelling "EMAILS"
"BENGHAZI" and all that other butthurt shit we can yell back "but what
about Russia?"....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-04-18 16:33:05 UTC
On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 10:23:55 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <***@news.eternal-september.org>:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ In
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ article <q9a5r6$6j7$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@undulatus.budgie
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ says...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
[...]

so they /were/ diversions then. nice self-spank, loon.

Skeeter
2019-04-18 16:38:32 UTC
In article <AeWdnS5xgJpcOyXBnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>, root@
127.0.0.1 says...
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 10:23:55 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 127.0.0.1 says...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 09:45:31 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ In
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ says...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ On
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ In
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ says...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ On
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ Poor
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ libs are never happy. Lol
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You're not worried about the War With Mexico?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ Is
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ there one? Nice diversion BTW.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ It's
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ a National Emergy!!! Listen to The President!!!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ So
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ this mornings news has you all ablaze, we get that, but why change
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ the
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ topic? let's talk about collusion meetings with russians inside trump
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ tower, then.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Just like I said, now when you diversion freaks start yelling "EMAILS"
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ "BENGHAZI" and all that other butthurt shit we can yell back "but what
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ about Russia?"....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
so they /were/ diversions then. nice self-spank, loon.
Um I never said that, you did, and it's fun watching you grasp at
straws...LOL
mixed nuts
2019-04-18 17:45:45 UTC
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Poor libs are never happy. Lol
You're not worried about the War With Mexico?
Is there one? Nice diversion BTW.
It's a National Emergy!!! Listen to The President!!!
So this mornings news has you all ablaze, we get that, but why change
the topic?
I didn't watch the morning news. I was listening to a radio interview
with an attorney who got a conviction overturned after 32 years because
there was no evidence and no eyewitnesses except for one who said a
short guy killed a tall guy but the convicted guy is very tall, and the
guy was at home asleep when the murder happened but the cops arrested
him and said he did it, and he was black, and the jury was all white,
and the jurors said that the foreman said "he's black, we're convicting
him" so they followed orders.

So, now that he's out, they want to retry him because the eyewitnesses
that the cops came up, who didn't actually see the murder, couldn't be
proven to have lied and it will destroy the legal system if this guy is
exonerated because it will make the cops look like liars.

You know how that exoneration stuff works. It's not for black people.
Grizzly H.
%
they have a book now , it's in the book
Janithor
2019-04-18 17:53:42 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
Racism, oh my! Almost as funny as head-chopping videos and raping
Salvadorenas (brown women).
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-04-18 19:21:05 UTC
On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 10:53:42 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<q9adj5$vfv$***@news.albasani.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 4/18/2019 10:45 AM, mixed nuts wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 4/18/2019 11:45 AM, Skeeter wrote:
[...]

good thing the republicans have some legislation pending that would make public racism, anti-muslim, anti-semitic, and anti-gay comments a federal crime.

<snicker>

Janithor
Good thing I'm not a Republican.
Checkmate
2019-04-18 19:28:46 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
[...]
"This is the story of The Hurricane. The man the authorities came to
blame... for something that he never done..."
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
turkey
2019-04-18 19:42:40 UTC
On 4/18/2019 3:28 PM, Checkmate wrote:
<...>
Killer tune.
MK
2019-04-18 21:38:41 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
[...]
YOU ARE BOB DYLAN! You heard it here folks. hehehee

No wonder rachel is sniffing around here. . .
roach
no, i was wondering what that rank fishy smell was wafting into rmd, so i came over here, looking for you. 😉
Checkmate
2019-04-19 02:20:13 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@invalid.com
says...
Post by MK
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
[...]
Don't tell her! She thinks it's persent, and I'd rather keep it that way.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
MK
Your secret is safe with me.
Checkmate
2019-04-19 06:51:37 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@invalid.com
says...
Post by MK
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by MK
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
[...]
Yeah, right...

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-04-19 13:44:37 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by MK
YOU ARE BOB DYLAN! You heard it here folks. hehehee
No wonder rachel is sniffing around here. . .
Don't tell her! She thinks it's persent, and I'd rather keep it that way.
Somebody please tell me how or why Rachel
hasn't been Formosaed off Usenet.

She's clearly mentally ill, depraved and totally dysfunctional.

Fucking Libtard - DO YOUR JOB!
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

kensi and Nads » the twain are easily ignored
feminists and America-hating, leftist liars.
Checkmate
2019-04-18 19:26:26 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Poor libs are never happy. Lol
You're not worried about the War With Mexico?
Is there one? Nice diversion BTW.
It's a National Emergy!!! Listen to The President!!!
Why don't you adopt a family of them? They make excellent gardeners.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
MK
2019-04-18 21:42:28 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Poor libs are never happy. Lol
You're not worried about the War With Mexico?
Is there one? Nice diversion BTW.
It's a National Emergy!!! Listen to The President!!!
Why don't you adopt a family of them? They make excellent gardeners.
Why don't you take some of ours? My property taxes have more than tripled,
while the prices of homes were down. I went to a facebook page of my
elementary school. I remember learning all the alphabet and counting to 20.
Today, their mother's go to school with them. They set around a rug, then
get up to go "choo choo in a circle". Wow, just wow.

Please take them, we are overwhelmed.

Even Cher is on my side.
mixed nuts
2019-04-18 22:33:30 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Poor libs are never happy. Lol
You're not worried about the War With Mexico?
Is there one? Nice diversion BTW.
It's a National Emergy!!! Listen to The President!!!
Why don't you adopt a family of them? They make excellent gardeners.
They just deported one from my town. He'd been here for years,
permanent resident, regular churchgoer, good at cows and vegetables,
etc. What he done wrong, was to grab some pussy. He got 5 years for
that. When he got out, he failed to register as a sex offender in the
required time, so he got arrested, fined $25K and got 20 years. So now
he's deported. If he'd been President (I know, he's not True American)
then he could have paid $130K and been fully exonerated.
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
He broke the law and got punished. Deal with it.
mixed nuts
2019-04-18 22:49:35 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Poor libs are never happy. Lol
You're not worried about the War With Mexico?
Is there one? Nice diversion BTW.
It's a National Emergy!!! Listen to The President!!!
Why don't you adopt a family of them? They make excellent gardeners.
They just deported one from my town. He'd been here for years,
permanent resident, regular churchgoer, good at cows and vegetables,
etc. What he done wrong, was to grab some pussy. He got 5 years for
that. When he got out, he failed to register as a sex offender in the
required time, so he got arrested, fined $25K and got 20 years. So now
he's deported. If he'd been President (I know, he's not True American)
then he could have paid $130K and been fully exonerated.
He broke the law and got punished. Deal with it.
He's brown and not a billionaire, too.
Grizzly H.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-04-18 22:44:30 UTC
On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 18:33:30 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; mixed nuts
<***@undulatus.budgie> determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<q9atvs$1k5u$***@gioia.aioe.org>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 4/18/2019 3:26 PM, 💩 wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
[...]
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ etc. What he done wrong, was to grab some 🐱. He got 5 years for
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ that. When he got out, he failed to register as a sex offender in the
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ required time, so he got arrested, fined $25K and got 20 years. So now
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ he's deported. If he'd been President (I know, he's not True American)
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ then he could have paid $130K and been fully exonerated.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

i wonder how broke he'll be from buying a copy of his own pisstape?

Checkmate
2019-04-18 19:23:56 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Poor libs are never happy. Lol
You're not worried about the War With Mexico?
We've beat 'em before. I mean they're Mexicans, FFS.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
rachel
let's not get complacent, that's what goliath and the arabs thought, too.
mixed nuts
2019-04-19 15:20:36 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Poor libs are never happy. Lol
You're not worried about the War With Mexico?
We've beat 'em before. I mean they're Mexicans, FFS.
You remember, back in the old days, when Americans were granted land in
Texas by the Mexican government to settle the area and drive out the bad
Comanches and other lawless bastards to solidify control over their
territory and the Americans decided to start their own country with
freedoms and slaves and commerce and the treacherous Mexicans said "NO!"
and killed Davy Crockett?

Mexicans are bad. And they don't respect the President. And they
invade America. Always have.
Grizzly H.
Checkmate
2019-04-18 19:17:45 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
Her cute little furry puppy that she takes on walks through the forest is
actually a secret backchannel communications system like the one Jared
tried to set up but he couldn't get along with the puppy. Putin has the
same kind of puppy. Coincidence?
Putin passed it to Trump in the soccer ball, that was a gift for Baron.
Remember, in front of the whole world. Kinda like the rubic cube move.
It's really hard for me to be a looney lefty, but I'm trying. . .
Don't worry about it, you'll be redacted.
I've never seen you quite so butthurt. Things not working out for you,
Komrade?

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Janithor
He's been a little grumpy since I spanked him out of the Dork.
MK
2019-04-19 02:36:11 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
Her cute little furry puppy that she takes on walks through the forest is
actually a secret backchannel communications system like the one Jared
tried to set up but he couldn't get along with the puppy. Putin has the
same kind of puppy. Coincidence?
Putin passed it to Trump in the soccer ball, that was a gift for Baron.
Remember, in front of the whole world. Kinda like the rubic cube move.
It's really hard for me to be a looney lefty, but I'm trying. . .
Don't worry about it, you'll be redacted.
I've never seen you quite so butthurt. Things not working out for you,
Komrade?
Two and a half years evidence just smacked him in the face. What do you
expect?
mixed nuts
2019-04-19 15:50:06 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
Her cute little furry puppy that she takes on walks through the forest is
actually a secret backchannel communications system like the one Jared
tried to set up but he couldn't get along with the puppy. Putin has the
same kind of puppy. Coincidence?
Putin passed it to Trump in the soccer ball, that was a gift for Baron.
Remember, in front of the whole world. Kinda like the rubic cube move.
It's really hard for me to be a looney lefty, but I'm trying. . .
Don't worry about it, you'll be redacted.
I've never seen you quite so butthurt. Things not working out for you,
Komrade?
I'm empathizing with the Sad Billionaire President who was not fully
exonerated and will now have his affairs investigated by lawful
congressional committees, state and local law enforcement entities and
the like, that he can't fire or intimidate, which could give him a very
sore twitter thumb and cause people to laugh at his antics in a most
derisive manner, which will undercut his unlimited (Unitary Executive)
authority.

Can you imagine what could happen at the White House Correspondents
dinner when he's not even there to roast Hillary, AOC, Ilhan Omar, Crazy
Bernie, Pocahontas and that Beto guy for the big win??????

Carnage. And Rachel Maddow will just rub it in on the tv.
Grizzly H.
Checkmate
2019-04-19 16:40:51 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
Rachel is famous for her rubbing. I don't know if she does it on TV,
because she's always sitting behind a desk.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Skeeter
2019-04-19 17:03:43 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
Why do commie pricks like yourself want to see any president fail? You
are a disgrace to your country.
mixed nuts
2019-04-19 17:10:32 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
Failure is a big part of clown shtick. Have some respect. He's trying
very hard to make a funny.
Grizzly H.
Checkmate
2019-04-18 06:30:04 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
White House officials have already had and in-depth briefing on special
counsel Robert Mueller?s report.
Po0f Co0kie?
Post by mixed nuts
News reports suggest the Justice Department gave the White House advance
notice about the conclusions of the special counsel?s report on the
Trump campaign and Russian interference in the 2016 election.
"Suggest"? You sound like The Kensinads now.
Post by mixed nuts
But congress didn't get a special briefing. Nor did the press. Just
the White House.
Where's the Po0f Co0kie?
Post by mixed nuts
So the Trumpistas get a head start to make up bullshit about exoneration
and no collusion and WITCH HUNT HOAX!!! before anybody else.
Still no Co0kie...
Post by mixed nuts
Barr takes care of his friends.
Expect chaos and many Trump tweets.
I expect much weeping and wailing, and gnashing of teeth by the Socialists,
who just had their "insurance policy" blow up and spray them with more shit
than a sanctuary city's streets. Libtards won't accept any answer from
anybody, unless it's the one they want. So much for impartiality.
Post by mixed nuts
I'm sure Hannity and the rest of the Executive Branch propaganda team is
locked and loaded.
Hannity has been right about this all along... an editorial in the WaPo
actually said as much today. Barr didn't write the report, Mueller did,
and your other Socialist friends liked him just fine, until his conclusion
didn't match the bullshit narrative they pushed for 2-1/2 years. You'll
get the real truth pretty soon... do you think you can handle the truth...
even if it shows Hillary was the one doing all the colluding with the
Ukrainians and probably Russia, with help from the Bama-Boi?

Watch those indictments start rolling in real soon. There'll be more heads
rolling than an ISIS bowling alley. LOL, etc...

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Skeeter
That last line got a LOL from me fer sure.
mixed nuts
2019-04-18 11:51:40 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Hannity has been right about this all along...
He says he's right, therefore he is right. After all, he knows what's
in the unredacted report (he's White House, you know).
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
2019-04-18 14:59:35 UTC
In article <q99oce$6rt$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@undulatus.budgie
says...
So what will your next move be? Word salad with the Mooler report?
mixed nuts
2019-04-18 15:25:20 UTC
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Hannity has been right about this all along...
He says he's right, therefore he is right. After all, he knows what's
in the unredacted report (he's White House, you know).
So what will your next move be? Word salad with the Mooler report?
I haven't watched the youtube of the head lawyer on Trumps legal defense
team (Barr, selected by the Federalist Society in collaboration with The
President's Religious Advisory Council) explaining how The President is
a good boy scout, very honest, and just being picked on over FAKE
COLLUSION WITCH HUNT HOAX!!!.
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
2019-04-18 15:31:27 UTC
In article <q9a4t6$1uf$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@undulatus.budgie
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Hannity has been right about this all along...
He says he's right, therefore he is right. After all, he knows what's
in the unredacted report (he's White House, you know).
So what will your next move be? Word salad with the Mooler report?
I haven't watched the youtube of the head lawyer on Trumps legal defense
team (Barr, selected by the Federalist Society in collaboration with The
President's Religious Advisory Council) explaining how The President is
a good boy scout, very honest, and just being picked on over FAKE
COLLUSION WITCH HUNT HOAX!!!.
I know you watched it, I know you are crying about it. When the left
accuses someone they are automatically guilty, but when the tables are
turned the tears arrive.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-04-18 15:33:06 UTC
On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 11:25:20 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; mixed nuts

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 4/18/2019 2:30 AM, 💩 wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Hannity has been right about this all along...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ He says he's right, therefore he is right. After all, he knows what's
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ in the unredacted report (he's White House, you know).
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ So what will your next move be? Word salad with the Mooler report?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ I haven't watched the youtube of the head lawyer on Trumps legal defense
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ team (Barr, selected by the Federalist Society in collaboration with
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ The President's Religious Advisory Council) explaining how The
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ President is a good boy scout, very honest, and just being picked on
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ over FAKE COLLUSION WITCH HUNT HOAX!!!.

he likes his salad spun before the american public (aka: USA HOAX witch hunters) get to see the report first before mueller and barr and spin some very presidential and non-criminal types of obstructions of justice and collusions with cloak and dagger type russians for hillary's illegally obtained emails.

Skeeter
2019-04-18 15:38:31 UTC
In article <6oWdnVE1jMMvBSXBnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>, root@
[...]
It's fun watching you crybabys this morning, what happened? News didn't
as planned?
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-04-18 16:32:07 UTC
On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 09:38:31 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <q9a4t6$1uf$***@gioia.aioe.org>:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 4/18/2019 10:59 AM, Skeeter wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ In
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ article <q99oce$6rt$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@undulatus.budgie
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ says...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 4/18/2019 2:30 AM, 💩 wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
[...]
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ FAKE COLLUSION WITCH HUNT HOAX!!!. he likes his salad spun before the
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ american public (aka: USA HOAX witch hunters) get to see the report
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ first before mueller and barr and spin some very presidential and
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ non-criminal types of obstructions of justice and collusions with cloak
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ and dagger type russians for hillary's illegally obtained emails.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ It's fun watching you crybabys this morning, what happened? News didn't
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ as planned?

news didn't what?

Skeeter
2019-04-18 16:37:30 UTC
In article <6sSdnVz2bKEaOyXBnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>, root@
[...]
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ He
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ says he's right, therefore he is right. After all, he knows what's
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ the unredacted report (he's White House, you know).
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ So
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ what will your next move be? Word salad with the Mooler report?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ I
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ haven't watched the youtube of the head lawyer on Trumps legal defense
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ team
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ (Barr, selected by the Federalist Society in collaboration with
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ The
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ President's Religious Advisory Council) explaining how The
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ President is a good boy scout, very honest, and just being picked on
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡âÅ?¡ over
LOL...just as expected.
vallor
2019-04-19 07:46:43 UTC
Post by Skeeter
It's fun watching you crybabys this morning, what happened? News didn't
as planned?
I haven't been crying. Mostly laughing at the report of Trump's outburst
when told he was being investigated.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _
“This is terrible,” President Donald Trump said, at a meeting in the Oval
Office on May 17, 2017, when Attorney General Jeff Sessions told him of
the appointment of Robert Mueller as a special counsel. Mueller’s mandate
was to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election,
the Trump campaign’s possible coördination with those efforts, and related
matters. According to notes taken by Jody Hunt, Sessions’s chief of staff,
who was present, Trump said, “This is the end of my Presidency. I’m
fucked.” He then turned his wrath on the Attorney General, who had recused
himself from the investigation, even though his job, Trump said angrily,
was to protect him: “How could you let this happen, Jeff?”
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/04/29/donald-trumps-brush-with-
accountability

Some take-aways from the report:

1) The Russians interfered with the election.

2) Trump asked people to take advantage of the dirt the Russians had, but
the evidence is the people he told to break the law said "no" to Trump.
Since "attempted conspiracy" isn't a crime, I guess he's off on that count.

That's just a few things I gather from radio news while driving. Intend
to read the report this weekend and see for myself. I'd encourage
everyone to do the same, rather than relying on "MSM" on cherry-picked
parts of the document.
-v
Skeeter
2019-04-19 12:40:51 UTC
No collusion.
vallor
2019-04-19 12:49:32 UTC
Post by Skeeter
No collusion.
I see I have you in "rainman mode".

When you recover, let me know, mmmkay? 8D

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

-v
Skeeter
You don't have shit. No collusion. So the left now will pick and choose a crime.
Skeeter
No collusion, just stomping of feet by the left.
Checkmate
2019-04-18 19:22:45 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Hannity has been right about this all along...
He says he's right, therefore he is right. After all, he knows what's
in the unredacted report (he's White House, you know).
So what will your next move be? Word salad with the Mooler report?
I haven't watched the youtube of the head lawyer on Trumps legal defense
team (Barr, selected by the Federalist Society in collaboration with The
President's Religious Advisory Council) explaining how The President is
a good boy scout, very honest, and just being picked on over FAKE
COLLUSION WITCH HUNT HOAX!!!.
I don't know why you're so upset about this. I've been saying the Mueller
report would be a nothingburger ever since Nads started gloating about how
Trump was going to jail "any day now". Save your butthurt for when the
REAL indictments start pouring out, because you'll have plenty to lament
then. This is gonna be YUGE!

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Janithor
2019-04-18 19:26:10 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Triple haw! We're having a party over in the Dork, would you like some
cake?
mixed nuts
2019-04-19 15:55:36 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Checkmate
[...]
He doesn't eat cake. Serious people don't eat cake. They only eat
warm, fresh baguettes and croissants with creme fraiche or the finest
freshly churned butter with freshly brewed coffee made in a pure silver
French press with freshly roasted beans.
Grizzly H.
Janithor
2019-04-19 16:09:27 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Checkmate
[...]
The coffee is from tall, brown, rich Dutch lesbian Muslims who give away
all their money to other brown people, of course.
Checkmate
2019-04-19 16:36:01 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Checkmate
[...]
What does a Dutch lesbian do if she finds a hole in the dyke?

May 2010-February 12, 2017
mixed nuts
2019-04-19 16:58:44 UTC
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Checky don't buy no Muslim stuff. Muslims don't exonerate, or completely
vindicate, amazing Presidents.
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
2019-04-19 17:05:35 UTC
In article <q9cuo9$gmg$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@undulatus.budgie
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
[...]
No, they crash planes into buildings thinking it was just people doing
things.
Checkmate
2019-04-19 16:37:51 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Checkmate
[...]
I just use a Keurig, and get a perfect brew ever time.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-04-19 17:07:45 UTC
On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 09:37:51 -0700, Checkmate <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Checkmate
I just use a Keurig, and get a perfect brew ever time.
OMG! You're starting down the road to liberalism
using a stupid Keurig. You are paying WAY TOO
MUCH for your coffee. Hell, you might as well
schlep on down to Starbucks where the homeless
use the bathroom to shoot up with Starbuck's
approval.

Skeeter
2019-04-19 17:21:25 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Checkmate
I just use a Keurig, and get a perfect brew ever time.
OMG! You're starting down the road to liberalism
using a stupid Keurig. You are paying WAY TOO
MUCH for your coffee. Hell, you might as well
schlep on down to Starbucks where the homeless
use the bathroom to shoot up with Starbuck's
approval.
I too have a Keurig, it's great when you only want one or two cups. If
you buy in bulk it's pretty cheap. Plus I get to trash the environment
with all those plastic containers.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-04-19 17:29:42 UTC
On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 11:21:25 -0600, Skeeter <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:

<...>
Post by Skeeter
I too have a Keurig, it's great when you only want one or two cups. If
you buy in bulk it's pretty cheap. Plus I get to trash the environment
with all those plastic containers.
Now, that's funny. You noticed how the leftist loons
are so worried about plastic pollution yet many of them,
probably kensi and Nads, too, use those plastic waste
producing Keurigs.

Skeeter
2019-04-19 17:33:42 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Skeeter
I too have a Keurig, it's great when you only want one or two cups. If
you buy in bulk it's pretty cheap. Plus I get to trash the environment
with all those plastic containers.
Now, that's funny. You noticed how the leftist loons
are so worried about plastic pollution yet many of them,
probably kensi and Nads, too, use those plastic waste
producing Keurigs.
You can buy a paper straw in California that comes in a plastic bag. You
can drink a soda with a paper straw in a plastic cup. Makes sense to me.
Checkmate
2019-04-19 17:46:52 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Checkmate
I just use a Keurig, and get a perfect brew ever time.
OMG! You're starting down the road to liberalism
using a stupid Keurig. You are paying WAY TOO
MUCH for your coffee. Hell, you might as well
schlep on down to Starbucks where the homeless
use the bathroom to shoot up with Starbuck's
approval.
I normally only drink one cup, and it costs me about fifty cents. Perfect
cup every time, and no hassle... because I'm worth it, dammit!

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Pandora
Sounds good. I'm in.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-04-19 17:09:11 UTC
On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 16:50:04 +0000 (UTC), Pandora <***@peak.org> wrote:

<...>
Post by Pandora
Sounds good. I'm in.
^^

You meant "insane" didn't you?

Checkmate
2019-04-19 17:48:23 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Pandora
Sounds good. I'm in.
^^
You meant "insane" didn't you?
Will you ever stop obsessing over Pandora? You're lucky you can even find
a female who'll talk to you.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Skeeter
2019-04-19 17:04:24 UTC
In article <q9cr2t$rq$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@undulatus.budgie
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
So you eat cake huh?
Checkmate
2019-04-18 19:14:05 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Hannity has been right about this all along...
He says he's right, therefore he is right. After all, he knows what's
in the unredacted report (he's White House, you know).
I'd vote for him if he ran for President. What would be best, is someone
on the same part of the political spectrum, or maybe just a tad to the
left, but more "likable" and diplomatic... someone who could tell you to go
to hell, and make you happy to be on your way. Socialists just don't
handle butthurt very well.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
mixed nuts
2019-04-18 19:56:15 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Hannity has been right about this all along...
He says he's right, therefore he is right. After all, he knows what's
in the unredacted report (he's White House, you know).
I'd vote for him if he ran for President. What would be best, is someone
on the same part of the political spectrum, or maybe just a tad to the
left, but more "likable" and diplomatic... someone who could tell you to go
to hell, and make you happy to be on your way. Socialists just don't
handle butthurt very well.
It's like when a newspaper publisher decides he's governor or president
and nobody can stop him, not even the voters, or the rest of the
gummint, and there he is, boss of everything because if he doesn't like
you, the bikers will get you (free beer and t-shirts for bikers).
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
To bad that's not happening now.
mixed nuts
2019-04-18 21:55:08 UTC
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Hannity has been right about this all along...
He says he's right, therefore he is right. After all, he knows what's
in the unredacted report (he's White House, you know).
I'd vote for him if he ran for President. What would be best, is someone
on the same part of the political spectrum, or maybe just a tad to the
left, but more "likable" and diplomatic... someone who could tell you to go
to hell, and make you happy to be on your way. Socialists just don't
handle butthurt very well.
It's like when a newspaper publisher decides he's governor or president
and nobody can stop him, not even the voters, or the rest of the
gummint, and there he is, boss of everything because if he doesn't like
you, the bikers will get you (free beer and t-shirts for bikers).
To bad that's not happening now.
Yeah. Nazis and the commies like to purge the poor and innocent just
because they're assholes and want to own all the stuff.

What if they're liberal socialist democrat conservation bikers that ride
out into the forests to watch the animals and plant trees and berry
bushes so the bears and the deers have good cover and plenty of food?
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
2019-04-18 22:24:37 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
[...]
I like how you convert your butthurt into dots on a screen, they don't
say much but at least it keeps you away from the children.
mixed nuts
2019-04-19 16:12:29 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Kids like me. I read 'em stories, take 'em for walks to check out the
fish in the lake, I make cheese sauce for the broccoli, I read stories,
and fix bicycles. I even play frisbee.
Grizzly H.
roach
2019-04-19 16:20:58 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
[...]
you should make up stories, like my (step) father did. the stories of the little people. he would explain everything they used to live like we do. sadly, i can not recall the details, i was six years old, back in hermosa beach, after we moved from manhattan. he also built our bicycles for many years, as we grew, so they would always fit exactly right. (or would that be correctly? two adverbs? i'm confused.)

once i won a glow-in-the-dark frisbee in grammar school, at my k-8 private school in p'ton, because i was the best athlete for our school-wide sports contest, i think it lasted a couple days.

but i lost it while smoky and i were playing at a memorial day picnic we went to out in the countryside, at someone's house, perhaps a work colleague of one of my parents.

i got progressively worse as i got older. my best friend even said to me once, "what happened to you? you used to be so fast?" 😢(she was right. it was true.)
Skeeter
I like frisbee, an old but always fun sport.
Skeeter
2019-04-19 17:24:56 UTC
In article <q9cvsa$ml8$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@undulatus.budgie
says...
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
[...]
I don't have the original 1st generation but I got one of the next
https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1954-prototype-space-saucer-frisbee-50996936
Sweet, when I was younger I played Frisbee a lot. I still like it but
the other person has to be good, I ain't into the running stuff anymore.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-04-19 17:37:19 UTC
On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 11:24:56 -0600, Skeeter <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:
<...>
Post by Skeeter
Sweet, when I was younger I played Frisbee a lot. I still like it but
the other person has to be good, I ain't into the running stuff anymore.
Except for running your mouth. :-)

MK
I'm stealing that. . . <hugs>
Checkmate
2019-04-19 06:54:07 UTC
Post by MK
Post by mixed nuts
I'm sure Hannity and the rest of the Executive Branch propaganda team is
locked and loaded.
Hannity has been right about this all along... an editorial in the WaPo
actually said as much today. Barr didn't write the report, Mueller did,
and your other Socialist friends liked him just fine, until his conclusion
didn't match the bullshit narrative they pushed for 2-1/2 years. You'll
get the real truth pretty soon... do you think you can handle the truth...
even if it shows Hillary was the one doing all the colluding with the
Ukrainians and probably Russia, with help from the Bama-Boi?
Watch those indictments start rolling in real soon. There'll be more heads
rolling than an ISIS bowling alley. LOL, etc...
I'm stealing that. . . <hugs>
There's more where that came from.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-04-19 13:46:41 UTC
On Thu, 18 Apr 2019, Checkmate <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Checkmate
There's more where that came from.
Yah, in PeeWee Herman's Big Book of Jokes.

Skeeter
2019-04-19 15:15:21 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Stole from joke.com
Checkmate
2019-04-19 15:40:34 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Checkmate
There's more where that came from.
Yah, in PeeWee Herman's Big Book of Jokes.
The one with your picture on the cover? That was so funny, I forgot to
laugh.