DEAD
%
2024-02-28 19:28:36 UTC
.
dead dead dead dead
This must be fake news.
It can't be that no one wants to read your words of wit and
wisdom.
as long as you aren't near the kids
Had some sat on my lap last night. Played with dollys and video
games. Does that give you a boner?
now he wants to know how ,
he can make me get an erection
William Stickers
2024-02-28 19:42:59 UTC
Post by %
.
dead dead dead dead
This must be fake news.
It can't be that no one wants to read your words of wit and
wisdom.
as long as you aren't near the kids
Had some sat on my lap last night. Played with dollys and video
games. Does that give you a boner?
now he wants to know how ,
he can make me get an erection
Don't be silly, it's obvious you can't coz of all the meds you're
on and anyway it's prolly well hidden under your huge gut, but you
do seem to have an unhealthy interest in my grandchildren. Stop
thinking about me and them, pervert.
%
2024-02-28 19:54:19 UTC
Post by William Stickers
Post by %
.
dead dead dead dead
This must be fake news.
It can't be that no one wants to read your words of wit and
wisdom.
as long as you aren't near the kids
Had some sat on my lap last night. Played with dollys and video
games. Does that give you a boner?
now he wants to know how ,
he can make me get an erection
Don't be silly, it's obvious you can't coz of all the meds you're
on and anyway it's prolly well hidden under your huge gut, but you
do seem to have an unhealthy interest in my grandchildren. Stop
thinking about me and them, pervert.
i've never mentioned them ,
but you just go on and on about it ,
all i said was i wouldn't leave you ,
alone with children and it's true ,
now alol you talk about is ,
children wiggling around on your knee and ,
how much you enjoyed the feeling
William Stickers
No I didn't, you are fantasising again. Sick git.
%
2024-02-28 20:38:01 UTC
Had some sat on my lap last night. Played with dollys and video
games. Does that give you a boner?
yea , here you are not doing it

William Stickers
All I see is a post edit, sick git.
%
2024-02-28 22:04:17 UTC
Post by William Stickers
Post by %
Had some sat on my lap last night. Played with dollys and video
games. Does that give you a boner?
yea , here you are not doing it
Had some sat on my lap last night. Played with dollys and video
games. Does that give you a boner? "
All I see is a post edit, sick git.
i'm not surprised its all you see ,
but you don't have to edit your posts
Lane Larson
2024-02-28 23:21:17 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
Had some sat on my lap last night. Played with dollys and video
games. Does that give you a boner?
yea , here you are not doing it
Had some sat on my lap last night. Played with dollys and video
games. Does that give you a boner? "
As I see it's a post edit, right on, git some RX boy!
No one gets this excited about post edits.
%
he is rather aberrant is he not
Janithor
hi