Does snit read and speak English?
Prescott Parasite Tracker
2019-07-25 22:02:34 UTC
So is snit's native language English? The reason I ask is because I read
various threads, like the current "Camps" thread, where snit responds to a
post and his response is so bizarre it's like he is mixing up his replies
somehow. I'm not sure how he comes up with what he comprehends from these
posts, but mostly it in no way fits what his replies address.

It's like he is reading these posts through a tholen distortion field that
only he can see.

The only reasons I can come up with for an adult having reading
comprehension at a 4th grade, and I'm being generous here, level is if
English is a second language or the person is retarded.

So is English snit's native language?
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›
2019-07-25 22:42:18 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 18:02:34 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; Prescott Parasite
Tracker <***@noplace.org> determined that the following
was of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it
with us in <1rzk4iia3b72s$.1olsnogwvrhti$***@40tude.net>:

โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก So is snit's native language English? The reason I ask is because I read
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก various threads, like the current "Camps" thread, where snit responds
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก to a post and his response is so bizarre it's like he is mixing up his
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก replies somehow. I'm not sure how he comes up with what he comprehends
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก from these posts, but mostly it in no way fits what his replies
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก address.
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก It's like he is reading these posts through a tholen distortion field
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก that only he can see.
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก The only reasons I can come up with for an adult having reading
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก comprehension at a 4th grade, and I'm being generous here, level is if
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก English is a second language or the person is retarded.
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก So is English snit's native language?
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก

is your native language "worry about snit"?
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECKยฎ VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Snit
2019-07-25 22:57:20 UTC
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner รฐยŸยยถรงยฌย›
[...]
His native language is obsess so much over me he feels the need to use
many, many socks.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-25 23:26:03 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 15:57:20 -0700, Snit
Post by Snit
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner รฐยŸยยถรงยฌย›
On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 18:02:34 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; Prescott Parasite
was of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it
??????????? So is snit's native language English? The reason I ask is because I read
??????????? various threads, like the current "Camps" thread, where snit responds
??????????? to a post and his response is so bizarre it's like he is mixing up his
??????????? replies somehow. I'm not sure how he comes up with what he comprehends
??????????? from these posts, but mostly it in no way fits what his replies
??????????? address.
???????????
??????????? It's like he is reading these posts through a tholen distortion field
??????????? that only he can see.
???????????
??????????? The only reasons I can come up with for an adult having reading
??????????? comprehension at a 4th grade, and I'm being generous here, level is if
??????????? English is a second language or the person is retarded.
???????????
??????????? So is English snit's native language?
???????????
is your native language "worry about snit"?
His native language
See how Snit refuses to answer and runs away instead? Interesting.
chrisv
2019-07-26 11:44:04 UTC
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner รฐยŸยยถรงยฌย›
is your native language "worry about snit"?
They never tire of talking about that thing.
--
"We might not know each other directly but I personally would have
liked to have Snit as a real friend." - "Slimer", AKA "Andr-O-Mat"
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-25 23:25:27 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 18:02:34 -0400, Prescott Parasite Tracker
Post by Prescott Parasite Tracker
So is snit's native language English?
He refused to answer this when I asked. I'm guessing "no."
Post by Prescott Parasite Tracker
The reason I ask is because I read
various threads, like the current "Camps" thread, where snit responds to a
post and his response is so bizarre it's like he is mixing up his replies
somehow.
I'm not sure how he comes up with what he comprehends from these
posts, but mostly it in no way fits what his replies address.
His mental illness coupled with whatever drugs he's abusing results in
some strange replies and recurring themes, no matter what's being
discussed.
POSHLYAK
2019-07-25 23:34:41 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
[...]
This snit dude is really fucked up in the head.
And while I don't agree with taking arguments out of usenet, in this
case the idiot might actually be a danger to those around him so
maybe it's not a bad idea to have the authorities pay him a visit.For
all we know he has his family frozen in a freezer on his porch.
--
POSHLYAK
Pronounced - POSH LEE ACK
Combines for the win!
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-25 23:46:02 UTC
Post by POSHLYAK
[...]
Again, I tried to arrange that, and I asked him if had any guns in his
home. Last thing I want to do is ask medical professionals to
administer aid to him, only to have them all murdered when he snapped
and went on rampage.

Naturally, he refused to divulge the information. He might just need
to be Swatted, to be on the safe side.
POSHLYAK
2019-07-26 00:02:17 UTC
Post by POSHLYAK
[...]
I sure hope that imbecile snit doesn't have access to guns. That
would not be good.
Yikes!
--
POSHLYAK
Pronounced - POSH LEE ACK
Combines for the win!
Snit
2019-07-26 00:12:37 UTC
Post by POSHLYAK
[...]
Can you be more specific with the type of attention you are begging for?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-26 12:40:06 UTC
Post by POSHLYAK
[...]
See? AGAIN he refuses to help us help him.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-26 00:31:53 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 00:02:17 GMT, POSHLYAK <***@localmail.com> wrote:
<...>
Post by POSHLYAK
I sure hope that imbecile snit doesn't have access to guns. That
would not be good.
Yikes!
Well, Snit committing suicide by gun is not likely as
she'd miss every time. LOL.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora ยป the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Snit
2019-07-26 00:14:04 UTC
Post by POSHLYAK
[...]
Another Carroll sock.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.