ANOTHER HAPPY SPRING SATURDAY HERE AT SUNSET CHATEAU
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-04-20 12:16:47 UTC
Such a place, folks. Where the men are men and the sheep, wary.
Amen.
%
2019-04-20 21:08:52 UTC
mountain view california
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-04-23 15:33:51 UTC
Post by %
Such a place, folks.  Where the men are men and the sheep, wary.
Amen.
mountain view california
Looks like assworm gots mountain views on his peabrain.
LOL
%
says the mountain view maniac
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-04-23 18:01:06 UTC
Post by %
Such a place, folks.  Where the men are men and the sheep, wary.
Amen.
mountain view california
Looks like assworm gots mountain views on his peabrain.
LOL
says the mountain view maniac
You mammy is in mountain view.
LOL
%
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-04-23 18:09:54 UTC
From: % <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.nude,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate,alt.usage.english,alt.suicide.methods,uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Re: ANOTHER HAPPY SPRING SATURDAY HERE AT SUNSET CHATEAU
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 11:05:03 -0700
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 11:05:03 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.nude,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate,alt.usage.english,alt.suicide.methods,uk.rec.sheds
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 11:05:03 -0700
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 11:05:03 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.nude,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate,alt.usage.english,alt.suicide.methods,uk.rec.sheds
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 11:05:03 -0700
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 11:05:03 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.nude,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate,alt.usage.english,alt.suicide.methods,uk.rec.sheds
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 11:05:03 -0700

This I remember... It was back in 2000 in soc.penpals, a froup where I remain ascendant, the commander, Your Colonel. Little assworm, a canuk queer and coward, thought he had finally gained the US$10,000 reward I poasted back in 1995, the Year of My Usenet Ascendancy. Five years passed, and in the year 2000, the final year of the second millennium AD, I brought Virtual Shadow online. VS (as I shall henceforth call it) was my hard-won cloaking device, a device invented by myself and my first lieutenant, a world-renown researcher in spacial gravimetrics. I enjoyed taunting assworm with the now famous phrase of mine: "I am a Klingon War Bird decloaking off yer starboard bow!" To date, thru the power of VS, I remain invincible, undetectable, an elite government agent of the C.I.A.

In the middle of that year (2000), VS was (as instructed) delivering a false I.P. reading (regards my global position), the false reading indicating a place called Mountain View. A smallish town in California, home of many faggots, lesbians, etc. Assworm, thinking he had made "the connection," and then obviously perusing one of his inferior canuk maps, saw the name "Mountain "V," which is, of course an abbreviation of Mountain View. With this newfound "discovery," assworm began poasting in earnest a plethora of street names associated with the town of Mountain View, each time claiming he had located His Colonel. LOL

After I announced both his failure as a man and as a cartographer-of-sorts, little assworm really began to feel the sting of His Colonel. My authority within Usenet, ever-strong, began catching like a wildfire across Usenet. Little assworm was left in soc.penpals to nurse his wounds, as it were. As is said of human nature, not much ever changes. And so it remains with assworm and His Colonel. Assworm is still pwned by me, and I am still the Colonel of Usenet. Accept no substitutes; for as is writ... "Old soldiers never die, they just reload."

Sincerely,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
U.S. Army, ret.
2019-04-23 16:10:16 UTC
On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 08:42:02 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon Lal Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Such a place, folks. Where the men are men and the sheep, wary.
Amen.
Sheep like living under bridges.
I dunno. Do you?
No, he doesn't. Only REAL Naaaaaaaaaaaaam vets do!
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-04-23 16:14:21 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
LOL! The dumb fucks can't even HANG straight!
I hope that the relatives of these innocent Poles will find
you and stick a red-hot fork into your eyes... slowly. Can
you hear that hissing sound?
David
2019-04-26 06:06:21 UTC
"Sick old nazoid pedo AndrewAndrzejBaron (aka "Ron Jacobson")" wrote in
message news:q9ndkt$vbq$***@pcls7.std.com...

http://www.ushmm.org/lcmedia/photo/lc/image/34/34126.jpg

I was slightly distracted.
David
2019-04-23 20:39:41 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...

On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 08:42:02 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon Lal Edmund
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 5:16:44 AM UTC-7, fake vet Scatboi Colon

try not to get mad
Well, what did you expect it to do with a flat battery???
David

maybe
I can TELL you what: jack shit!
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-04-24 12:35:20 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Is David Irving's daughter sucking off Robert Faurisson in hell?
Sick filth!
David

don't worry
David

I know.
No, it's not. Definitely not.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-04-24 16:31:24 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Please explain... why did David Irving's daughter "deserve
to die"?
Because Irving is a traitor to the cause, kikey.
Shame on you.
David

Well, I suppose.
David

Maybe.
I throw shoe at you.
David

we need tomatos
One of the bombs failed to go orf.
David

that's just overhead
Simple enough: some things you depreciate, others you amortise!
David

this is a seizure
Carpe diem!
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-04-26 15:22:55 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Hitler knew how to treat the dumb polack fucks... in addition
to exterminating the kikes who lived in Poland, he also disposed
of about 3 million non-yid polack vermin.
You are a sick sub-louse. VERY sick.
David

is that for a seizure?
Probably the wrong size snow chains.
David

Maybe, but use snow tires.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-04-23 21:59:01 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
That filthy frog Faurisson is dead... but I shed no tears for the
bloody 'tard. With his insane, boring, endless rants he caused
far more bad than good for the movement. Good fucking riddance!
Let's just hope that other old 'tard, David Irving, also
croaks soon (maybe he can follow his daughter and crawl out
of a window... LOLOK!).
Then, there may be some prospect for the revival of Holocaust
revisionism.
Really?? LOL!
David

everybody's thinking about it
David

I stay here.
No, it isn't. Not yet anyway.
David

ok
On the other hand, perhaps it is.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
Really?? LOL!
David

I'm just here.
David

I suppose.
WHICH hand?
David

I am right handed.
Theoretically. In practice, it never works.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
you hear that hissing sound?
David

I didn't do anything.
David