If Republicans Are Worth Their Salt, They?ll Block Invasive ?Vaccine Passports?
Sven Petersen
2021-04-16 18:05:03 UTC
Republicans who just grandstand and say "I gave a speech against vaccine passports, I'm
fine" are not protecting their vulnerable citizens.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/16/if-republicans-are-worth-their-salt-theyll-block-invasive-vaccine-passports/

Sven Petersen
Red Elephant
2021-04-17 19:33:10 UTC
Post by Sven Petersen
Republicans who just grandstand and say "I gave a speech against vaccine passports, I'm
fine" are not protecting their vulnerable citizens.
https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/16/if-republicans-are-worth-their-salt-theyll-block-invasive-vaccine-passports/
Don't hold your breath. RINOs aplenty
--
Jen Dersmented's pics

https://ibb.co/HKHGK5z
https://ibb.co/fFK3bMT
https://ibb.co/TtBrHtY

4 out of 5 pet genderqueers won't reply to these pics

.. ..oooo.....ooo...
.odSS4PYYYSSOOXXXXXXXXXOodbgooo.
/SSYod$$$$SSOIIPXXXXXXXXXYYP.oo.*b.
($$Yd$$$$SSSOII:XXXXXXXX:IIoSSS$$b.Y,
\Yd$$$$SSSOII:XXXXXXXXXX:IIOOSSS$$$b\
d$$$$SSSOOI:XP"YXXXXXXXX:IIOOSSSS$$$\
Y$$$SSSOOII:XbdXXXXXP"YX:IIOOOSS$$$$)
'Y$$$SSSOI:XXXXXXXXXbodX:IIOOSS$$$$$/
"Y$$$SSSOI(PoTXXXXXTo)XXIIOOOSS$$$*'
""*Y$S(((PXXXXXXXY))dIIOSSS$$dP'
"*'()P;XXXXXXXXY)IIOSSS$P".oS,
(S'(P;XXXXXXXP;Y)XXYOP".oSSSSb
(S'(P;'XXXXXXX';Y).ooooSSSSSSSS)
(S'(P;'XXXXXXP';Y).oSSSSSSSSSSSP
(SS'Y);YXXXXX';(Y.oSSSSSSSSSSSSP
YSS'Y)'YXXX".(Y.oSSP.SSSSSSSSY
YSS'"" XXX""oooSSP.SSSSSSSSY
SSSSSS YXXX:SSSSP.SSSSSSSSY
SSSSSP YXb:SSSP.S"SSSSSSP
S(OO)S YXb:SY )SSSSS
SSSSO )YXb.I ISSSSP
YSSSY I."YXXb Y(SS)I
)SSS( dSSo.""*b YSSSY
OooSb dSSSSP )SSS(
dSSSY OooSS
OooSP
Checkmate
2021-04-18 06:55:42 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 15:33:10 -0400, Red Elephant had the audacity to say
Post by Red Elephant
Jen Dersmented's pics
https://ibb.co/HKHGK5z
https://ibb.co/fFK3bMT
https://ibb.co/TtBrHtY
4 out of 5 pet genderqueers won't reply to these pics
I'm surprised he hasn't managed to get those taken down yet.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

Footloose!

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
SynCity
2021-04-18 12:39:44 UTC
Post by Red Elephant
Jen Dersmented's pics
https://ibb.co/HKHGK5z
https://ibb.co/fFK3bMT
https://ibb.co/TtBrHtY
4 out of 5 pet genderqueers won't reply to these pics
I'm surprised he hasn't managed to get those taken down yet.
LOL yeah me too.
--
t.
| |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ==>> SynCity <<== ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skeeter
2021-04-18 19:00:23 UTC
Post by Red Elephant
Jen Dersmented's pics
https://ibb.co/HKHGK5z
https://ibb.co/fFK3bMT
https://ibb.co/TtBrHtY
4 out of 5 pet genderqueers won't reply to these pics
I'm surprised he hasn't managed to get those taken down yet.
Prolly still hiding and drying his tears.