RIP
%
2023-12-08 23:32:43 UTC
.

Ryan O'Neal
Mustafa Sheboygan
2023-12-09 01:16:51 UTC
Post by %
.
Ryan O'Neal
Is dying on your bucket list?
--
Mustafa Sheboygan
Raven
2023-12-09 18:58:26 UTC
Post by Mustafa Sheboygan
Post by %
.
Ryan O'Neal
Is dying on your bucket list?
What’s the difference between as assworm and a bucket of shit?

The bucket.
I remember throwin' punches around and preachin' from my chair
%
2023-12-09 19:00:22 UTC
Post by Raven
Post by Mustafa Sheboygan
Post by %
.
Ryan O'Neal
Is dying on your bucket list?
What’s the difference between as assworm and a bucket of shit?
The bucket.
as assworm , LOL , " as " ,
looks like the bucket handle has grammar issues
Skeeter
2023-12-09 20:50:46 UTC
Post by Mustafa Sheboygan
Post by %
.
Ryan O'Neal
Is dying on your bucket list?
What?s the difference between as assworm and a bucket of shit?
The bucket.
So this lady told her husband to take an old bag of clothes and donate
them. He said wouldn't be easier to just throw them away? She said but
there are starving people out there that can use them. He said, you
can't eat clothes and if they can fit into yours they ain't starving.
Raven
2023-12-09 20:53:37 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Mustafa Sheboygan
Post by %
.
Ryan O'Neal
Is dying on your bucket list?
What?s the difference between an assworm and a bucket of shit?
The bucket.
So this lady told her husband to take an old bag of clothes and donate
them. He said wouldn't be easier to just throw them away? She said but
there are starving people out there that can use them. He said, you
can't eat clothes and if they can fit into yours they ain't starving.
Doh! That weed makes me hungry!
I remember throwin' punches around and preachin' from my chair
%
always trying to convince skeeter that he smokes but but he doesn't
Mustafa Sheboygan
2023-12-09 21:23:40 UTC
Post by %
Post by Raven
Post by Skeeter
Post by Mustafa Sheboygan
Post by %
.
Ryan O'Neal
Is dying on your bucket list?
What?s the difference between an assworm and a bucket of shit?
The bucket.
So this lady told her husband to take an old bag of clothes and donate
them. He said wouldn't be easier to just throw them away? She said but
there are starving people out there that can use them. He said, you
can't eat clothes and if they can fit into yours they ain't starving.
Doh! That weed makes me hungry!
always trying to convince skeeter that he smokes but but he doesn't
but-but... you forgot the hymen.
Mustafa Sheboygan
%
2023-12-09 21:26:03 UTC
Post by Mustafa Sheboygan
Post by %
Post by Raven
Post by Skeeter
Post by Mustafa Sheboygan
Post by %
.
Ryan O'Neal
Is dying on your bucket list?
What?s the difference between an assworm and a bucket of shit?
The bucket.
So this lady told her husband to take an old bag of clothes and donate
them. He said wouldn't be easier to just throw them away? She said but
there are starving people out there that can use them. He said, you
can't eat clothes and if they can fit into yours they ain't starving.
Doh! That weed makes me hungry!
always trying to convince skeeter that he smokes but but he doesn't
but-but... you forgot the hymen.
alter my post and make it look like i did it ,
an oldie but a baddie
Mustafa Sheboygan
2023-12-09 21:32:00 UTC
Post by %
Post by Mustafa Sheboygan
Post by %
Post by Raven
Post by Skeeter
Post by Mustafa Sheboygan
Post by %
.
Ryan O'Neal
Is dying on your bucket list?
What?s the difference between an assworm and a bucket of shit?
The bucket.
So this lady told her husband to take an old bag of clothes and donate
them. He said wouldn't be easier to just throw them away? She said but
there are starving people out there that can use them. He said, you
can't eat clothes and if they can fit into yours they ain't starving.
Doh! That weed makes me hungry!
always trying to convince skeeter that he smokes but but he doesn't
but-but... you forgot the hymen.
alter my post and make it look like i did it ,
an oldie but a baddie
I didn't alter shit, so you're a big fat liar with your pants on fire.
Mustafa Sheboygan
%
yea you did then you lied about it
Mustafa Sheboygan
2023-12-10 04:20:10 UTC
Post by %
Post by Mustafa Sheboygan
Post by %
Post by Mustafa Sheboygan
Post by %
Post by Raven
Post by Skeeter
Post by Mustafa Sheboygan
Post by %
.
Ryan O'Neal
Is dying on your bucket list?
What?s the difference between an assworm and a bucket of shit?
The bucket.
So this lady told her husband to take an old bag of clothes and donate
them. He said wouldn't be easier to just throw them away? She said but
there are starving people out there that can use them. He said, you
can't eat clothes and if they can fit into yours they ain't starving.
Doh! That weed makes me hungry!
always trying to convince skeeter that he smokes but but he doesn't
but-but... you forgot the hymen.
alter my post and make it look like i did it ,
an oldie but a baddie
I didn't alter shit, so you're a big fat liar with your pants on fire.
yea you did then you lied about it
I added a hymen as an example, but but you typed a dubble but.
Mustafa Sheboygan
%
liar
Mustafa Sheboygan
[...]