Hey %
Add Reply
Janithor
2024-05-09 17:33:45 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

Looks like it's going to be just you and me, amigo.
marg
2024-05-09 19:29:29 UTC
I'm still here.
Sn!pe
2024-05-09 22:16:20 UTC
Post by marg
Post by Janithor
Looks like it's going to be just you and me, amigo.
I'm still here.
Likewise, but there isn't much to join in with.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2024-05-09 22:29:46 UTC
good thing we got rid of the google users
Janithor
2024-05-09 23:20:33 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Once it loses critical mass it becomes a death spiral.
%
we should've kept the google users
Sn!pe
2024-05-10 01:28:43 UTC
Post by Janithor
Post by Sn!pe
Post by marg
Post by Janithor
Looks like it's going to be just you and me, amigo.
I'm still here.
Likewise, but there isn't much to join in with.
Once it loses critical mass it becomes a death spiral.
Sure, but there's much more to the Usenet than just Checky's froup.
Don't forget, this place was dormant until we came here as refugees
from the ruins of teh AUK. Froups come and froups go but still the
Usenet continues.

You should try getting out of alt.* and join some real froups.
Don't ask me which they are, there are still too many t0rlls here.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.
marg
2024-05-12 20:33:24 UTC
That's true. It's sunny and hot here, at last! Going out in the garden.
Janithor
2024-05-09 23:19:55 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
You're needed.
marg
That's nice to hear.
Skeeter
2024-05-09 21:44:48 UTC
i been in the back room cleaning up
marg
2024-05-12 17:43:57 UTC
I responded but no one noticed. Sigh.....
Skeeter
I did but was busy in the back room. Happy moms day to you.
Janithor
2024-05-12 18:36:17 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by marg
Post by Skeeter
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Looks like it's going to be just you and me, amigo.
i been in the back room cleaning up
I responded but no one noticed. Sigh.....
I noticed, you're just too Canadian nice.  You gotta shake things up to
get noticed.  A good flame war would be a place to start.