DOES ANYONE HERE NEED A "BABYSITTER?"
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-08 23:07:59 UTC
As you, my friends, here know very well, I LOVE children. Thus, if any of you need someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids, please let me know. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here is me in one of my favorite outfits: imgur.com/a/y1eUgFz Damn, I'm so pretty!
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-08 23:22:46 UTC
As you, my dear friends, here know very well, I LOVE children. Thus, if any of you need someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids, please, please let me know. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here is me in one of my favorite outfits: imgur.com/a/y1eUgFz Damn, I'm so pretty!
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-09 00:23:26 UTC
As you, my dear friends (particularly "Janithor"), here know very well, I LOVE children. Thus, if any of you need someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids, please, please let me know. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here is me in one of my favorite outfits: imgur.com/a/y1eUgFz Damn, I'm so pretty!
%
2023-11-09 00:43:42 UTC
Post by JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
As you, my dear friends (particularly "Janithor"), here know very well, I LOVE children. Thus, if any of you need someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids, please, please let me know. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here is me in one of my favorite outfits: imgur.com/a/y1eUgFz Damn, I'm so pretty!
janithor told me he'd pond you and ,
i should try and arrange a meeting
Janithor
2023-11-09 06:02:19 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
As you, my dear friends (particularly "Janithor"), here know very
well, I LOVE children. Thus, if any of you need someone to "watch" any
of your relatives who are young kids, please, please let me know.
Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I
would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales"
while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up."
imgur.com/a/y1eUgFz Damn, I'm so pretty!
janithor told me he'd pond you and ,
i should try and arrange a meeting
I've been waiting at the entrance to Discovery Park every single Sunday
at noon now for years, but he never shows up. He knows where to meet me.
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-09 05:48:49 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who adores and respects me like no one other does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids anytime, please, please let me know. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here is me in one of my favorite outfits: imgur.com/a/y1eUgFz Damn, I'm so pretty!
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-09 07:22:51 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who adores and respects me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids anytime, please, please let me know. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here is me in one of my favorite outfits: imgur.com/a/y1eUgFz Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some good "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter.
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-09 10:38:11 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who adores and respects me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female or male--anytime, please, please let me know. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here is me in one of my favorite outfits: imgur.com/a/y1eUgFz Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter.
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-09 17:43:31 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who adores and respects me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female or male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite outfits: imgur.com/a/y1eUgFz Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-15 22:49:34 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who adores, defends and respects me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-15 23:25:14 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who adores, defends and respects me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUDDY "JANITHOR" JUST CALLED ME ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S 12 YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY!
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-16 00:47:25 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who adores, defends and respects me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR" JUST CALLED ME ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S 12 YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY!
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-16 02:15:17 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who adores, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR" JUST CALLED ME ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S 12 YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY!
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-17 00:06:33 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who adores, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily, and gets my "juices" flowing. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR" JUST CALLED ME ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S 12 YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY!
%
2023-11-17 00:09:58 UTC
L to the
Skeeter
he sounds like a pervert
%
2023-11-17 20:49:11 UTC
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.com says...
Post by %
[...]
Post by %
L to the
he sounds like a pervert
i bet he has the look of one too
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-17 21:11:52 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who loves, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily, and gets my "juices" flowing. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR" JUST CALLED ME ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S 12 YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY!
%
2023-11-17 21:41:16 UTC
do you be
Skeeter
he sure does project a lot
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-19 23:41:06 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who absolutely adores, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily, and gets my "juices" flowing. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR" JUST CALLED ME ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S 12 YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY!
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-23 20:38:22 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who absolutely adores, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily, and gets my "juices" flowing. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR" JUST CALLED ME ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S 12 YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY! THANK YOU, "THOR," AND YOU AND I WILL BE "BF(S)F."
%
2023-11-23 20:42:31 UTC
2023-11-24 05:38:37 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who absolutely adores, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily, and gets my "juices" flowing. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR" JUST CALLED ME ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S TWELVE YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY! THANK YOU, "THOR," AND YOU AND I WILL BE "BF(S)F."
%
2023-11-24 15:27:27 UTC
2023-11-24 23:00:44 UTC
%
2023-11-24 23:18:32 UTC
Janithor
You're just jealous because he loves vagina.
%
2023-11-24 23:42:54 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
he does , well no one ever told me that before ,
not even himself
DAVID KEETING
2023-11-25 17:35:48 UTC
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
He doesn't like to brag about it because people would think he was
trying to make it look like he wasn't really a queer.
--
DAVID "ASSWORM" KEETING

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic and retarded statement
ever made on Usenet.
DAVID KEETING
2023-11-25 17:11:23 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
That's how we know he's not a fag like all the ones he defends.

ever made on Usenet.
Janithor
2023-11-25 21:40:47 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by DAVID KEETING
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
You know he gets a lot because he sent me unsolicited vag pics. The
hallmark of a true Alpha.
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-11-25 18:21:40 UTC
%
2023-11-25 20:41:10 UTC
2023-11-27 04:00:00 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who absolutely adores, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily, and gets my "juices" flowing. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR," WHO VIEWS ME AS HIS "FATHER FIGURE," JUST CALLED ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S TWELVE YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY! THANK YOU, "THOR," AND YOU AND I WILL BE "BF(S)F."
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-12-02 00:27:40 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who absolutely adores, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily, and gets my "juices" flowing. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR," WHO VIEWS ME AS HIS "FATHER FIGURE," JUST CALLED ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S FIVE YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY! THANK YOU, "THOR," AND YOU AND I WILL BE "BF(S)F."
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-12-07 20:57:43 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who absolutely adores, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily, and gets my "juices" flowing. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite fabulous outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR," WHO VIEWS ME AS HIS "FATHER FIGURE," JUST CALLED ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S FIVE YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY! THANK YOU, "THOR," AND YOU AND I WILL BE "BF(S)F."
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-12-10 23:59:28 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who absolutely adores, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily, and gets my "juices" flowing. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite fabulous outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR," WHO VIEWS ME AS HIS "FATHER FIGURE," JUST CALLED ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S 5 YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY! THANK YOU, "THOR," AND YOU AND I WILL BE "BF(S)F."
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-12-14 04:45:16 UTC
%
2023-12-14 17:46:12 UTC
2023-12-14 21:12:28 UTC
%
2023-12-14 21:32:10 UTC
2023-12-19 21:10:58 UTC
2023-12-20 20:07:47 UTC
2023-12-22 02:04:57 UTC
%
2023-12-22 02:07:10 UTC
you tell
Janithor
2023-12-22 03:21:29 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
you tell lies
I can see his smouldering pants hanging on the telephone wire even from
Colombia.
%
do you ever see sid down there
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2023-12-22 05:30:02 UTC
2023-12-23 23:58:32 UTC
2023-12-27 06:57:17 UTC
2023-12-28 22:37:02 UTC
2024-01-04 05:29:12 UTC
2024-01-05 17:10:20 UTC
2024-01-17 23:35:35 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who absolutely UNCONDITIONALLY adores, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily, and gets my "juices" flowing. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite fabulous outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR," WHO VIEWS ME AS HIS "FATHER FIGURE," JUST CALLED ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S FIVE YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY! THANK YOU, "THOR," AND YOU AND I WILL BE "BF(S)F."
%
2024-01-17 23:38:01 UTC
Rick Sabian's Allstar Canadian Assworm Zydeco Band
2024-01-18 07:18:49 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jan 2024 16:38:01 -0700, % said:

.
[...]
meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplae *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY
"JANITHOR," WHO VIEWS ME AS HIS "FATHER FIGURE," JUST CALLED ASKING IF
I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S FIVE YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON.
HELL, YEAH! YAY! THANK YOU, "THOR," AND YOU AND I WILL BE "BF(S)F."
LOL
You're a sucker for LOLlipop slurpies.
Rick Sabian's Allstar Canadian Assworm Zydeco Band
%
LOL
%
keep your lolipops in your licker cabinet
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2024-01-28 03:17:27 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who absolutely UNCONDITIONALLY adores, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily, and gets my "juices" flowing. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite fabulous outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials, my fellow prisoners and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR," WHO VIEWS ME AS HIS "FATHER FIGURE," JUST CALLED ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S FIVE YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY! THANK YOU, "THOR," AND YOU AND I WILL BE "BF(S)F."
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2024-02-07 16:00:55 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who absolutely UNCONDITIONALLY adores, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily, and gets my "juices" flowing. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite fabulous outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials, my fellow prisoners and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR," WHO VIEWS ME AS HIS "FATHER FIGURE," JUST CALLED ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S 5 YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY! THANK YOU, "THOR," AND YOU AND I WILL BE "BF(S)F."
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2024-02-12 05:33:38 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who absolutely UNCONDITIONALLY adores, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily, and gets my "juices" (what I have remaining of them) flowing. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite fabulous outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials, my fellow prisoners and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR," WHO VIEWS ME AS HIS "FATHER FIGURE," JUST CALLED ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S FIVE YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY! THANK YOU, "THOR," AND YOU AND I WILL BE "BF(S)F."
JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
2024-02-14 22:08:55 UTC
As you, my very dear close friends (particularly "Janithor," who absolutely UNCONDITIONALLY adores, defends, respects and supports me like no one else does) here, know very well, I LOVE children. So much so that just the mere thought of them very frequently occupies my mind daily, and gets my "juices" (what I have remaining of them) flowing. Thus, if any of you require someone to "watch" any of your relatives who are young kids--female OR male--anytime, please, please get in "touch" with me. Hell, I'll even do it for free. Among other very fun activities, I would play "bury the bone" with them, and read to them "fairy tales" while they sit on my face, I mean, lap. We could also play "dress up." For example, here I am in one of my favorite fabulous outfits: postlmg.cc/crqP9WbC Damn, I'm so pretty! If you have any doubts as to my "babysitting" "skills," I can most certainly provide you with some great "references" who can vouch for me. You know, law enforcement officials, my fellow prisoners and, perhaps, my best "reference" of all--my sweet, "obedient" daughter. meganslaw.ca.gov/OffenderDisplay.aspx?searchby=offender&ID=18605038J4759&NSOPRFlag=True *UPDATE: MY GOOD BUTT BUDDY "JANITHOR," WHO VIEWS ME AS HIS "FATHER FIGURE," JUST CALLED ASKING IF I'D LIKE TO "WATCH" HIS NEPHEW'S 5 YEAR OLD SON SOME NIGHT SOON. HELL, YEAH! YAY! THANK YOU, "THOR," AND YOU AND I WILL BE "BF(S)F."
Janithor
2023-11-23 18:29:07 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/16/2023 4:06 PM, JAMES ROBERT GORMAN, A CREEPY LOW-LIFE PEDOPHILE
[...]
From the river to