You'd think all these Chinese people...
vallor
2020-11-24 20:54:33 UTC
(.)
You'd think all these Chinese people...
...would have the courtesy to speak ENGLISH.
-v
%
2020-11-24 21:08:17 UTC
(.)
how dare they eat the backyard dog
vallor
2020-11-24 21:30:53 UTC
Post by %
Post by vallor
(.)
You'd think all these Chinese people...
...would have the courtesy to speak ENGLISH.
how dare they eat the backyard dog
Nothing like a root beer and a hot dog on a summer's day.
-v
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-11-24 21:46:08 UTC
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 21:30:53 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor
<***@cultnix.org> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in

On 2020-11-24 1:54 p.m., vallor wrote:
(.) You'd think all these Chinese people... ...would have the courtesy
to speak ENGLISH.
how dare they eat the backyard dog

Nothing like a root beer and a hot dog on a summer's day.

i'm sure dog meat could be prepared just as good as whatever entrails and meat byproducts are in "hot dogs". "Mmmm.... slurry. <drool sounds>" - Homer Jay Simpson

"4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"It will always be with you. Why do you think I hate those bastards as much as I do? I've been watching a lecture series on the history of the muzzies... many hour's worth, in fact, and the muzzies have been that way for thousands of years. It's in their culture. Every few hundred years, they try to invade Europe or some other region nearby, and have to be beaten back. They just need to be eliminated to whatever extent that's possible. You can't kill ideas completely, but you can set them back a few generations when necessary.

One important distinction between islam and christianity, is both religions have historically used their "beliefs" as a means to control the ignorant Unwashed Masses, only Western civilization became educated enough to take that power away from the clergy. The muzzies like their citizens to remain dumb, brainwashed, and obedient. That's why the radical ones are nearly all from The Land That Time Forgot. They're still stuck back in the fourteenth century, and suffer from the delusional notion that they're going to drag the rest of the world back there with them. As I see it, there's only one solution to that problem, and it's the same one we use to rid ourselves of rats, cockroaches, and other vermin." - Checkmate said this psycho lunatic shit in <***@news.altopia.com>

-

"What you see happening in Europe now... defiant muzzies openly proclaiming that they have no desire to "assimilate" or co-exist with Europeans, and stating that their objective is to turn all of Europe into a muzzie dominated region under sharia law, is the harbinger of what they have planned for the US. To what extent they'll be successful with that here can be debated, but should not be underestimated. I wish I could share your optimism in that regard, but I don't.

Terror attacks are only one page out of the muzzie play book. They serve more as a distraction. The real goal is occupation, and that's already well underway. They've got that frog pretty well boiled in Europe now, and they're getting bolder by the day. The longer the Europeans wait to do something about it, the harder it's going to be TO do anything about it. It may already be too late IMO. This is going to get real messy in a hurry." - Checkmate crying about some bullshit about muslims in europe that's he's convinced himself is true.

-

"Bitches don't get to use the Pussy Card when they initiate an
assault." - Cuckmate the Wonder Klown in <***@news.alt.net>

-

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Herr Fuhrer Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

-

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

STOP! (janithor time.):

i hope his sails weren't torn asunder with words on a screen, or
somesuch, but also i hope that his pain is not as bad as the murderguy
who got hit with a skateboard. - anynonymous

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

"I wasn't even aware that I HAD a religion. I'm pretty-much against all of The Big Three, but the muzzies are at the top of the list." - Checkmate

-

"Such "places of worship" are terrorist breeding grounds, as has been proven on many occasions. Please refrain from morphing out of my
killfile." - Checkmate on his belief that all Mosques are where terrorists are.

-

"Is Pussy Willow saying you're a bigger nazi puke than me? You didn't even suggest that maybe we ought to burn down all the mosques. This just isn't fair!" - Checkmate admits to suggesting burning down mosques.

-

"The world IS shit, and getting closer to hitting the fan every day. We'll be at war before the end of this decade, and nearly everybody
already knows it." - Checkmate teh war hawk, in 2017

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
vallor
what about kosher hot dogs
Sn!pe
2020-11-24 22:06:08 UTC
Post by %
Post by vallor
You'd think all these Chinese people...
...would have the courtesy to speak ENGLISH.
how dare they eat the backyard dog
Pekinese Pie? Mmm... Pie!
--
^Ï^

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
and we eat potatoes , how sick is that
Sn!pe
2020-11-24 22:32:10 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by vallor
You'd think all these Chinese people...
...would have the courtesy to speak ENGLISH.
how dare they eat the backyard dog
Pekinese Pie? Mmm... Pie!
and we eat potatoes , how sick is that
Every potato you pull up screams before it dies.
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
is that biden's fault
Sn!pe
2020-11-24 22:45:20 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by vallor
You'd think all these Chinese people...
...would have the courtesy to speak ENGLISH.
how dare they eat the backyard dog
Pekinese Pie? Mmm... Pie!
and we eat potatoes , how sick is that
Every potato you pull up screams before it dies.
is that biden's fault
Who?
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
the guy that buys your turbo jets
vallor
2020-11-24 23:01:58 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by vallor
You'd think all these Chinese people...
...would have the courtesy to speak ENGLISH.
how dare they eat the backyard dog
Pekinese Pie? Mmm... Pie!
and we eat potatoes , how sick is that
Every potato you pull up screams before it dies.
is that biden's fault
Who?
C'mon now -- May and Johnson are familiar to me, so why would the elected
representative of the finest Democratic Republic this world has ever seen
emerge at the end of a highly-split infinitive?
-v
Skeeter
Like the Mandrake.
Sn!pe
2020-11-25 00:16:57 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by vallor
You'd think all these Chinese people...
...would have the courtesy to speak ENGLISH.
how dare they eat the backyard dog
Pekinese Pie? Mmm... Pie!
and we eat potatoes , how sick is that
Every potato you pull up screams before it dies.
Like the Mandrake.
"Go and catch a falling star,
Get with child a mandrake root.
Tell me where all past years are,
Or who cleft the devil's foot."
~~ John Donne
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Sn!pe
2020-11-24 22:52:08 UTC
% <***@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
<https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/richard-wilbanks-cigar-chomping-owner-saves-pup-from-baby-alligator-b670tbbjj>
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2020-11-24 23:26:01 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by vallor
You'd think all these Chinese people...
...would have the courtesy to speak ENGLISH.
how dare they eat the backyard dog
<https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/richard-wilbanks-cigar-chomping-owner-saves-pup-from-baby-alligator-b670tbbjj>
and didn't even miss a puff on his cigar ,
when you grow up with them it's no thing ,
i saw it on tv a few days ago
vallor
2020-11-24 23:29:58 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
and didn't even miss a puff on his cigar ,
when you grow up with them it's no thing ,
i saw it on tv a few days ago
do you think he puffs his cigar
or does he smoke 'em?
%
he looks like a puffer
Ms Kitty
2020-11-25 02:00:15 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by vallor
You'd think all these Chinese people...
...would have the courtesy to speak ENGLISH.
how dare they eat the backyard dog
<https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/richard-wilbanks-cigar-chomping-owner-saves-pup-from-baby-alligator-b670tbbjj>
This one is better:

https://nypost.com/2020/11/21/hero-florida-man-saves-puppy-from-hungry-alligator/

The security camera footage clip found on The Sun was captioned: "Would you?
Walking the dog in Florida around any body of water this is a risk we take.
Florida wildlife be savages sometimes."

In the video, a man in a white tank top is seen frantically feeling below
the surface of a lake before pulling out a puppy - with the gator attached.

The man groans as he pulls the animals to the edge of the lake and, as the
dogs yelps, wrestles with the alligator's jaw. The young, terrified dog
manages to escape, running away and the video ends as the man is still
wrestling with the gator.

It is not yet known where the clip was filmed but thankfully, the alligator
wasn't as big as the monster gator seen wandering a golf course in Naples
earlier this month.
Checkmate
2020-11-25 02:51:04 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:00:15 -0600, Ms Kitty had the audacity to say the
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by vallor
[...]
It's a jungle out there. I had to save my kitty from that bobcat who
jumped him on the balcony, but fortunately it only took a swift kick and I
didn't have to wrassle with him. I'm glad it wasn't a mountain lion...
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Ms Kitty
2020-11-25 03:04:23 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate.
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:00:15 -0600, Ms Kitty had the audacity to say the
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by vallor
[...]
I recently had to take my grey striped male to the vet, got bit from another
cat, I guess. Cost me a couple hundred dollars at the vet last week, but
he's worth it. He's half domestic and half wild, so he's a handful.
%
2020-11-25 03:07:47 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate.
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:00:15 -0600, Ms Kitty had the audacity to say the
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by vallor
[...]
my cat pooped in his litter box this week ,
we all stood around and applauded
Checkmate
2020-11-25 05:56:47 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:07:47 -0700, % had the audacity to say the
Post by %
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate.
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:00:15 -0600, Ms Kitty had the audacity to say the
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by vallor
[...]
When Buddy shits, I have to shove the litter box out on the balcony. He's
a big cat and he makes big stinky shits. When I had The Battle Kitten,
her shit literally didn't stink, ever. Baby is my Calico who's about the
same size as BK was, but her shit stinks... they're just smaller so less
stink.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
2020-11-25 14:12:17 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate.
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:00:15 -0600, Ms Kitty had the audacity to say the
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by vallor
[...]
some cats stink i think mine stinks a bit but he goes outside so i don't
know
Skeeter
my puppy dropped one in my grow room
%
my first reply was sarcastic but it got missed i'm losing it
Skeeter
no prob we can lose it together
%
yay , wrecked posts
Skeeter
from wreckedpage?
%
what's that
Skeeter
thats what brennas calls checkmate
%
well that makes a fk of a lot of sense
vallor
2020-11-26 03:09:06 UTC
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate.
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:00:15 -0600, Ms Kitty had the audacity
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Checkmate
Post by Ms Kitty
[...]
He actually calls him "wreckedgape", which isn't very complimentary, if
you know what a "gape" is, and i think you do ...
-v
%
it still doesn't help it make any more sense
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-11-25 03:16:07 UTC
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 21:04:23 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; "Ms Kitty"
<***@Kitty.net> determined that the following was of great importance
and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@news.alt.net>:

✡ "💩" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
✡ news:***@news.alt.net...
✡ ✡ Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
✡ ✡ 💩. On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:00:15 -0600, Ms 🐱 had the audacity
✡ ✡ to say the following:
✡ ✡ ✡ "Sn!pe" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
✡ ✡ ✡ news:1p0ea2t.17rtpsp1e28uk1N%***@gmail.com...
✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ % <***@gmail.com> wrote: [...]
✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ You'd think all these Chinese people... ...would have the courtesy to
✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ speak ENGLISH.
✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ how dare they eat the backyard dog
✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ <https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/richard-wilbanks-cigar-chomping-owne
✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ r-saves-pup-from-baby-alligator-b670tbbjj>
✡ ✡ ✡ This one is better:
✡ ✡ ✡ https://nypost.com/2020/11/21/hero-florida-man-saves-🐶-from-hungry-
✡ ✡ ✡ alligator/ The security camera footage clip found on The Sun was
✡ ✡ ✡ captioned: "Would you? Walking the dog in Florida around any body of
✡ ✡ ✡ water this is a risk we take. Florida wildlife be savages sometimes."
✡ ✡ ✡ In the video, a man in a white tank top is seen frantically feeling
✡ ✡ ✡ below the surface of a lake before pulling out a 🐶 - with the gator
✡ ✡ ✡ attached. The man groans as he pulls the animals to the edge of the
✡ ✡ ✡ lake and, as the dogs yelps, wrestles with the alligator's jaw. The
✡ ✡ ✡ young, terrified dog manages to escape, running away and the video ends
✡ ✡ ✡ as the man is still wrestling with the gator. It is not yet known where
✡ ✡ ✡ the clip was filmed but thankfully, the alligator wasn't as big as the
✡ ✡ ✡ monster gator seen wandering a golf course in Naples earlier this month.
✡ ✡ It's a jungle out there. I had to save my 🐱 from that bobcat who
✡ ✡ jumped him on the balcony, but fortunately it only took a swift kick
✡ ✡ and I didn't have to wrassle with him. I'm glad it wasn't a mountain
✡ ✡ lion...

✡ I recently had to take my grey striped male to the vet, got bit from
✡ another cat, I guess. Cost me a couple hundred dollars at the vet last
✡ week, but he's worth it. He's half domestic and half wild, so he's a
✡ handful.

people who let cats roam outside are some of the most irresponsible people on earth.

domesticated cats allowed to roam outside are responsible for the global extinction of 33 species.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-21236690#:~:text=Cats%20are%20one%20of%20the,each%20year%2C%20a%20study%20suggests.&text=Felines%20accompanying%20their%20human%20companions,has%20been%20harder%20to%20chart.

i bet you didn't know that because knowledge is liberal satanism.

http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

KWills
2020-11-25 10:09:51 UTC
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 21:16:07 -0600, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 21:04:23 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; "Ms Kitty"
and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
?
?
[...]
Cats are only partially domesticated. Hunting and killing it
normal for them.
--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
late. :)
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-11-25 13:32:03 UTC
On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 02:09:51 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; KWills
<***@gmail.comedy> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@4ax.com>:

✡ On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 21:16:07 -0600, 💩's Owner ??
✡ <***@127.0.0.1> wrote:

✡ ✡ On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 21:04:23 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; "Ms 🐱"
✡ ✡ <Miss@🐱.net> determined that the following was of great importance
✡ ✡ and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡ ✡ <***@news.alt.net>: ? ? ? "?" <***@gmail.com> wrote
✡ ✡ in message ? news:***@news.alt.net... ? ?
✡ ✡ Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
✡ ✡ ? ? ?. On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:00:15 -0600, Ms ? had the audacity ? ? to
✡ ✡ say the following: ? ? ? "Sn!pe" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
✡ ✡ ? ? ? news:1p0ea2t.17rtpsp1e28uk1N%***@gmail.com... ? ? ? ? %
✡ ✡ <***@gmail.com> wrote: [...] ? ? ? ? ? ? You'd think all these
✡ ✡ Chinese people... ...would have the courtesy to ? ? ? ? ? ? speak
✡ ✡ ENGLISH. ? ? ? ? ? how dare they eat the backyard dog ? ? ? ?
✡ ✡ <https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/richard-wilbanks-cigar-chomping-own
✡ ✡ e ? ? ? ? r-saves-pup-from-baby-alligator-b670tbbjj> ? ? ? This one is
✡ ✡ better: ? ? ?
✡ ✡ https://nypost.com/2020/11/21/hero-florida-man-saves-?-from-hungry- ? ?
✡ ✡ ? alligator/ The security camera footage clip found on The Sun was ? ?
✡ ✡ ? captioned: "Would you? Walking the dog in Florida around any body of ?
✡ ✡ ? ? water this is a risk we take. Florida wildlife be savages
✡ ✡ sometimes." ? ? ? In the video, a man in a white tank top is seen
✡ ✡ frantically feeling ? ? ? below the surface of a lake before pulling
✡ ✡ out a ? - with the gator ? ? ? attached. The man groans as he pulls the
✡ ✡ animals to the edge of the ? ? ? lake and, as the dogs yelps, wrestles
✡ ✡ with the alligator's jaw. The ? ? ? young, terrified dog manages to
✡ ✡ escape, running away and the video ends ? ? ? as the man is still
✡ ✡ wrestling with the gator. It is not yet known where ? ? ? the clip was
✡ ✡ filmed but thankfully, the alligator wasn't as big as the ? ? ? monster
✡ ✡ gator seen wandering a golf course in Naples earlier this month. ? ?
✡ ✡ It's a jungle out there. I had to save my ? from that bobcat who ? ?
✡ ✡ jumped him on the balcony, but fortunately it only took a swift kick ?
✡ ✡ ? and I didn't have to wrassle with him. I'm glad it wasn't a mountain
✡ ✡ ? ? lion... ? ? I recently had to take my grey striped male to the vet,
✡ ✡ got bit from ? another cat, I guess. Cost me a couple hundred dollars
✡ ✡ at the vet last ? week, but he's worth it. He's half domestic and half
✡ ✡ wild, so he's a ? handful. ? ? ? ? ? people who let cats roam outside
✡ ✡ are some of the most irresponsible people on earth. domesticated cats
✡ ✡ allowed to roam outside are responsible for the global extinction of 33
✡ ✡ species.
✡ ✡ https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-21236690#:~:text=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=Cats%20ar
✡ ✡ e%20one%20of%20the,each%20year%2C%20a%20study%20suggests.&text=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=Felines%2
✡ ✡ 0accompanying%20their%20human%20companions,has%20been%20harder%20to%20ch
✡ ✡ art. i bet you didn't know that because knowledge is liberal satanism.
✡ ✡ "4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...

✡ Cats are only partially domesticated. Hunting and killing it normal
✡ for them.

did cats make their own boats and leave the continent from which they originated, or...?

i've heard this same argument from dog people in the "sticks" who let their fucking dogs roam and kill other animals. they're usually the same morons who think getting their dog fixed is basically the same thing as having their own useless balls chopped off.

some people shouldn't be allowed to have children or pets, maybe...

KWills
2020-11-26 09:59:34 UTC
On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 07:32:03 -0600, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
[...]
That makes no sense. What does their traveling to other
continents, regardless of method, have to do with cats being hunters?
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
i've heard this same argument from dog people in the "sticks" who let their fucking dogs roam and kill other animals. they're usually the same morons who think getting their dog fixed is basically the same thing as having their own useless balls chopped off.
Dog people pointed out that cats are partially domesticated? Um,
OK.
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
some people shouldn't be allowed to have children or pets, maybe...
This is definitely true. There are some who shouldn't be allowed
around any children or animals.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
%
2020-11-25 14:17:00 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
9 out of 10 times they miss what they try to catch ,
all animals need a space that is out side even in the joint ,
we got an hour a day yard up i played soccer with real live cons