China is shrinking.
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Money melts in hot tropical climates.
Mild climates, like Seattle and San Francisco, foster
companies like Boeing, Microsoft, Starbucks, and Amazon.

From impoverished farmhands to "the best of the best",
America accepts millions of eager immigrants;
so its populace is growing while China is shrinking.

It won't be long before China is
as old, fat, and lazy as America.

China's "family values" will soon be a thing of the past,
and they too will have to house millions of "undesirables"
(strays).

America's culture is extremely diverse/widespread/popular,
not just Marxist ( Karl Marx impregnated his maid );
China won't even let its serfs surf YouTube.
The Starmaker
2019-11-08 18:37:48 UTC
Post by J***@.
Money melts in hot tropical climates.
Mild climates, like Seattle and San Francisco, foster
companies like Boeing, Microsoft, Starbucks, and Amazon.
From impoverished farmhands to "the best of the best",
America accepts millions of eager immigrants;
so its populace is growing while China is shrinking.
It won't be long before China is
as old, fat, and lazy as America.
China's "family values" will soon be a thing of the past,
and they too will have to house millions of "undesirables"
(strays).
America's culture is extremely diverse/widespread/popular,
not just Marxist ( Karl Marx impregnated his maid );
China won't even let its serfs surf YouTube.
China is not shrinking..it's their eyes that are becoming
more...slanted. Slanted Change.

you gringos are off slant...

the majority of people on earth have slanted eyes...fish eyes, fish
face.

the rest of yous are OFF slant...

fix it.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
chrisv
2019-11-12 13:40:27 UTC
Post by J***@.
From impoverished farmhands to "the best of the best",
America accepts millions of eager immigrants;
Certainly, one of America's great strengths.

Still, obviously, China has the sheer numbers of people, many times
over. And a totalitarian government that can set and accomplish goals
that cannot not be so easily accomplished, in a democracy.
Post by J***@.
It won't be long before China is as old, fat, and lazy as America.
China's story will be an interesting one, this century. Hopefully it
won't come down to a military clash between them and the US. That
would be ugly.
--
"I used to think differently, but the worst things to happen to
democracy are the decisions to give people who didn't own land the
right to vote and later women." - "Slimer"
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
[ totalitarian governments accomplish more ]
Marxist China built high-speed trains to nowhere,
and colossal ghost towns, now crumbling.
How many tons of nails must we produce this year, Comrade ?

Karl Marx impregnated his maid and abandoned the child.

It won't be long before China wakes up and chooses
Taiwan's diversity over the mainland's insularity.
Porn/YouTube will break down the wall.

"Family Values" will become a thing of the past,
and they'll be forced to house "undesirables" (strays).
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-12 20:06:31 UTC
On Tue, 12 Nov 2019, chrisv <***@nospam.invalid> wrote:

<...>
Post by chrisv
China's story will be an interesting one, this century. Hopefully it
won't come down to a military clash between them and the US. That
would be ugly.
We'd wipe the yellow scourge from the face of
the planet with very few casualties on our side.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
%
there's too many
chrisv
2019-11-13 13:09:13 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by chrisv
China's story will be an interesting one, this century. Hopefully it
won't come down to a military clash between them and the US. That
would be ugly.
We'd wipe the yellow scourge from the face of
the planet with very few casualties on our side.
Just like we did in Vietnam, eh?

Idiot.
--
"People love to demonize McCarthy, but he did something which needed
to be done and which should have continued to this day." - "Slimer"
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-13 15:00:41 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by chrisv
China's story will be an interesting one, this century. Hopefully it
won't come down to a military clash between them and the US. That
would be ugly.
We'd wipe the yellow scourge from the face of
the planet with very few casualties on our side.
Just like we did in Vietnam, eh?
Idiot.
We didn't nuke Vietnam, you fool. We didn't treat
Vietnam to tungsten rods from orbit, you stupid
liberal twit. We didn't show them the full force of
our military might. The stupid asshole Democrats
called it a *police action* while they and the
military/industrial complex stuffed their pockets
with cash.

chrisv
2019-11-13 15:24:23 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by chrisv
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by chrisv
China's story will be an interesting one, this century. Hopefully it
won't come down to a military clash between them and the US. That
would be ugly.
We'd wipe the yellow scourge from the face of
the planet with very few casualties on our side.
Just like we did in Vietnam, eh?
Idiot.
We didn't nuke Vietnam, you fool.
LOL!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
(snipped, unread)
You have already exceeded my recommended daily tolerance of idiocy,
sorry.

Others may read it all, boggled at what a ridiculous moron, you are.
--
"(TomB) even claimed that when I noted how desktop Linux was becoming
more efficient, productive, and better at error reduction this was
shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-13 15:40:08 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by chrisv
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by chrisv
China's story will be an interesting one, this century. Hopefully it
won't come down to a military clash between them and the US. That
would be ugly.
We'd wipe the yellow scourge from the face of
the planet with very few casualties on our side.
Just like we did in Vietnam, eh?
Idiot.
We didn't nuke Vietnam, you fool.
LOL!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
(snipped, unread
Yup, the old, liberal snip and run desperately pressed into service.
LOL
Post by chrisv
You have already exceeded my recommended daily tolerance of idiocy,
sorry.
Others may read it all, boggled at what a ridiculous moron, you are.
Yup, the tired, old, liberal ad hominem, cluelessly used in place of
actually addressing the argument, noted and archived.

<guffaws>

chrisv
2019-11-13 16:00:59 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
(snipped, unread)
Idiot.
"Face it, Jews are horrible people." - "Slimer"
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2019-11-13 16:04:29 UTC
Post by J***@.
Money melts in hot tropical climates.
Mild climates, like Seattle and San Francisco, foster
companies like Boeing, Microsoft, Starbucks, and Amazon.
From impoverished farmhands to "the best of the best",
America accepts millions of eager immigrants;
so its populace is growing while China is shrinking.
There are just too many people in China.... could become a hot-spot of
troubles in the near future! The same applies to India and other heavily
populated countries.
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
¤£­É¶U! ¤£¶BÄF! ¤£½ä¿ú! ¤£´©¥æ! ¤£¥´¥æ! ¤£¥´§T! ¤£¦Û±þ! ¤£¨D¯«!
½Ð¦Ò¼{ºî´© (CSSA):
Checkmate!
2019-11-13 17:28:57 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by J***@.
Money melts in hot tropical climates.
Mild climates, like Seattle and San Francisco, foster
companies like Boeing, Microsoft, Starbucks, and Amazon.
From impoverished farmhands to "the best of the best",
America accepts millions of eager immigrants;
so its populace is growing while China is shrinking.
There are just too many people in China.... could become a hot-spot of
troubles in the near future! The same applies to India and other heavily
populated countries.
Not "could"... it WILL. The biggest enemy facing the world today is the CCP
and Xi Jinping.

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

chrisv
2019-11-13 17:38:21 UTC
The biggest enemy facing the world today is the CCP and Xi Jinping.
Well, there's those Jihadist bastards...
--
'As they say, "you can take the jigaboo out of the jungle, but you
can't take the jungle out of the jigaboo."' - "DFS"
vallor
2019-11-13 18:47:00 UTC
Post by chrisv
The biggest enemy facing the world today is the CCP and Xi Jinping.
Well, there's those Jihadist bastards...
Biggest enemy facing the world today is the world itself.

That is to say: Mother Nature.

Earthquakes, hurricanes, eruptions, meteorite strikes, pestilence, disease
-- Gawd knows what could happen.
-v
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-13 19:42:34 UTC
Post by vallor
Post by chrisv
The biggest enemy facing the world today is the CCP and Xi Jinping.
Well, there's those Jihadist bastards...
Biggest enemy facing the world today is the world itself.
That is to say: Mother Nature.
Earthquakes, hurricanes, eruptions, meteorite strikes, pestilence, disease
-- Gawd knows what could happen.
I'm hoping for a Chicxulub-type event that has
as ground zero San Francisco, Kalifornia.