I BEAT THE SKEETER
2018-08-12 23:06:23 UTC
.

in two lines
Skeeter
2018-08-12 23:08:09 UTC
.
in two lines
I let you have it, you deserve a win now and again..

what the hell...oh nothing

meteors tonight

fried ham and taters
%
chicken and something
Skeeter
news says we getting some of your smoke down here, we surrounded
%
good you can have it
Skeeter
i like it, smells like a good camp fire.
%
its ok while it's burning but i don't like the charcoal smell
Skeeter
2018-08-13 00:01:18 UTC
.
in two lines
I let you have it, you deserve a win now and again..
what the hell...oh nothing
meteors tonight
fried ham and taters
meteors all week ,
chicken and something
news says we getting some of your smoke down here, we surrounded
good you can have it
i like it, smells like a good camp fire.
its ok while it's burning but i don't like the charcoal smell
i can't wait to go to california and grab a truck full of charcoal

should help with the glowball worming
%
2018-08-13 00:04:16 UTC
.
in two lines
I let you have it, you deserve a win now and again..
what the hell...oh nothing
meteors tonight
fried ham and taters
meteors all week ,
chicken and something
news says we getting some of your smoke down here, we surrounded
good you can have it
i like it, smells like a good camp fire.
its ok while it's burning but i don't like the charcoal smell
i can't wait to go to california and grab a truck full of charcoal
should help with the glowball worming
you can jar the scent and sell it ,
to city people who camp in their back yards
Skeeter
2018-08-13 00:34:57 UTC
.
in two lines
I let you have it, you deserve a win now and again..
what the hell...oh nothing
meteors tonight
fried ham and taters
meteors all week ,
chicken and something
news says we getting some of your smoke down here, we surrounded
good you can have it
i like it, smells like a good camp fire.
its ok while it's burning but i don't like the charcoal smell
i can't wait to go to california and grab a truck full of charcoal
should help with the glowball worming
you can jar the scent and sell it ,
to city people who camp in their back yards
i know a few in here, but if didn't smell like smog they wouldn't
recognize it.
%
all the better they have to take your word
Skeeter
2018-08-13 00:46:35 UTC
.
in two lines
I let you have it, you deserve a win now and again..
what the hell...oh nothing
meteors tonight
fried ham and taters
meteors all week ,
chicken and something
news says we getting some of your smoke down here, we surrounded
good you can have it
i like it, smells like a good camp fire.
its ok while it's burning but i don't like the charcoal smell
i can't wait to go to california and grab a truck full of charcoal
should help with the glowball worming
you can jar the scent and sell it ,
to city people who camp in their back yards
i know a few in here, but if didn't smell like smog they wouldn't
recognize it.
all the better they have to take your word
i bet we could sell them instant water.

2018-08-13 00:50:32 UTC
.
in two lines
I let you have it, you deserve a win now and again..
what the hell...oh nothing
meteors tonight
fried ham and taters
meteors all week ,
chicken and something
news says we getting some of your smoke down here, we surrounded
good you can have it
i like it, smells like a good camp fire.
its ok while it's burning but i don't like the charcoal smell
i can't wait to go to california and grab a truck full of charcoal
should help with the glowball worming
you can jar the scent and sell it ,
to city people who camp in their back yards
i know a few in here, but if didn't smell like smog they wouldn't
recognize it.
all the better they have to take your word
i bet we could sell them instant water.
https://www.diychatroom.com/attachments/f39/82159d1393941000-few-jokes-instant-water.jpg
or hot steam

2018-08-13 01:02:18 UTC
.
[...]
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=6qUItNpL&id=A5A2B90ED6A7CE92A9217A720A16C95395432EFC&thid=OIP.6qUItNpLbx5SCEXi0qfL1AAAAA&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fcdn.compliancesigns.com%2fmedia%2fosha-safety%2f300%2fOSHA-Hot-Burn-Sign-ODE-16476_300.gif&exph=300&expw=300&q=hot+steam+bottle+gif&simid=608054486942811306&selectedIndex=511&ajaxhist=0
that would just confuse them.

gonna watch a show with mama, be back in a bit.