You can't make this shit up
Checkrnate
2020-02-18 01:19:22 UTC
So I was looking in on the enemy camp and guess who is "winning" the
clusterfuck also known as the Demotardic Primaries? At the top is the
commie Bernie Sanders, whose victory in June would all but assure Trump's
in November. And right behind him, nipping at his proverbial heels, it's

<drumroll>

Mayor Pete!

Who is gay, has a surname starting with "Butti", and is presently mayor of
a shitpot town with the name of, I shit you not, "South Bend".

The jokes practically write themselves.

You can cancel the election, folks, Trump's already won.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-18 02:44:38 UTC
Post by Checkrnate
So I was looking in on the enemy camp and guess who is "winning" the
clusterfuck also known as the Demotardic Primaries? At the top is the
commie Bernie Sanders, whose victory in June would all but assure Trump's
in November. And right behind him, nipping at his proverbial heels, it's
<drumroll>
Mayor Pete!
Who is gay, has a surname starting with "Butti", and is presently mayor of
a shitpot town with the name of, I shit you not, "South Bend".
The jokes practically write themselves.
You can cancel the election, folks, Trump's already won.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
%
it was probably you
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-18 02:50:01 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkrnate
So I was looking in on the enemy camp and guess who is "winning" the
clusterfuck also known as the Demotardic Primaries? At the top is the
commie Bernie Sanders, whose victory in June would all but assure Trump's
in November. And right behind him, nipping at his proverbial heels, it's
<drumroll>
Mayor Pete!
Who is gay, has a surname starting with "Butti", and is presently mayor of
a shitpot town with the name of, I shit you not, "South Bend".
The jokes practically write themselves.
You can cancel the election, folks, Trump's already won.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
it was probably you
Nope! Probably Paul Derbyshire trying to get back at
Checky for kicking his Nadsington socks back into the
sock drawer.

Skeeter
He screwed up the headers so he had to jump on the defense right away.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-18 03:03:40 UTC
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020, Skeeter <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:

<...>
He (Sir Gregory) screwed up the headers so he had to jump on the defense right away.
Shit, even in my sleep I can do a better froggery than that
POS.

%
2020-02-18 03:10:42 UTC
<...>
it wasn't a frog it didn't say checkmate
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-18 03:12:49 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
He (Sir Gregory) screwed up the headers so he had to jump on the defense right away.
Shit, even in my sleep I can do a better froggery than that
POS.
it wasn't a frog it didn't say checkmate
Checkrmate is a froggery, you twisted twit.

%
nope
Checkmate
2020-02-18 12:01:06 UTC
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 22:03:40 -0500 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
He (Sir Gregory) screwed up the headers so he had to jump on the defense right away.
Shit, even in my sleep I can do a better froggery than that
POS.
Unless being a fuckup about it was part of the troll...

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

he had it fixed before i even saw it
kensi
2020-02-18 03:24:20 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkrnate
You can cancel the election, folks, Trump's already won.
Wrong.
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.

Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-18 03:31:31 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master, Paul Derbyshire, has been doing it
for years.

kensi
2020-02-18 03:32:50 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master,
Proof, ko0ky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Paul Derbyshire,
Proof, kOOky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
has been doing it for years.
Proof, k0oky?
in here." ~Checkmate
Skeeter
2020-02-18 03:48:43 UTC
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 22:32:50 -0500, kensi
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master,
Proof, ko0ky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Paul Derbyshire,
Proof, kOOky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
has been doing it for years.
Proof, k0oky?
Answering the last one was a dead give away.
%
2020-02-18 03:50:23 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master,
Proof, ko0ky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Paul Derbyshire,
Proof, kOOky?
was it kerry keating
Skeeter
2020-02-18 03:51:38 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master,
Proof, ko0ky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Paul Derbyshire,
Proof, kOOky?
i think it was chatwin
%
2020-02-18 03:59:33 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master,
Proof, ko0ky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Paul Derbyshire,
Proof, kOOky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
has been doing it for years.
Proof, k0oky?
Answering the last one was a dead give away.
was it kerry keating
i think it was chatwin
maybe it was it's certainly his style ,
did you know he's king of the cable
Skeeter
2020-02-18 05:13:09 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master,
Proof, ko0ky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Paul Derbyshire,
Proof, kOOky?
i use the internet for my tv.
%
2020-02-18 18:28:08 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master,
Proof, ko0ky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Paul Derbyshire,
Proof, kOOky?
i have a dish
Skeeter
2020-02-18 23:07:51 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master,
Proof, ko0ky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Paul Derbyshire,
Proof, kOOky?
My wife just bought a whole set of them. We got bowls too.
%
2020-02-18 23:47:01 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master,
Proof, ko0ky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Paul Derbyshire,
Proof, kOOky?
we use paper plates the double as fire starter
Checkmate
2020-02-18 12:05:17 UTC
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 20:59:33 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master,
Proof, ko0ky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Paul Derbyshire,
Proof, kOOky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
has been doing it for years.
Proof, k0oky?
Answering the last one was a dead give away.
was it kerry keating
i think it was chatwin
maybe it was it's certainly his style ,
did you know he's king of the cable
Erter the Terte.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

2020-02-18 18:30:19 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master,
Proof, ko0ky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Paul Derbyshire,
Proof, kOOky?
you can't use family unless they are here to reply
Checkmate
2020-02-18 12:04:36 UTC
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 20:50:23 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master,
Proof, ko0ky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Paul Derbyshire,
Proof, kOOky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
has been doing it for years.
Proof, k0oky?
Answering the last one was a dead give away.
was it kerry keating
Harley Pawn.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

2020-02-18 18:29:12 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master,
Proof, ko0ky?
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Paul Derbyshire,
Proof, kOOky?
the ghost rider
%
it was me
SWD
And when all else fails, blame the boogeyman. Because that ALWAYS works. :)
Nadegda
2020-02-19 20:05:27 UTC
Post by SWD
Post by kensi
Post by Checkrnate
You can cancel the election, folks, Trump's already won.
Wrong.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few glaring froggery
aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention
to the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did
you come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master, Paul Derbyshire, has been doing it for years.
And when all else fails, blame the boogeyman. Because that ALWAYS works. :)
Let me guess: Also, the dog ate his homework, and he was late because he
didn't get up until noon because he was afraid of the monster under his
bed.

<snicker>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
% <***@gmail.com> admits he has erectile dysfunction:
<***@news.alt.net>
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-19 20:08:32 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by SWD
Post by kensi
Post by Checkrnate
You can cancel the election, folks, Trump's already won.
Wrong.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few glaring froggery
aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention
to the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did
you come up with it all by yourself?
No, your puppet master, Paul Derbyshire, has been doing it for years.
And when all else fails, blame the boogeyman. Because that ALWAYS works. :)
Let me guess: Also, the dog ate his homework, and he was late because he
didn't get up until noon because he was afraid of the monster under his
bed.
<snicker>
Nice suckage of the Small Weird Dick.

Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-20 01:22:48 UTC
On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 20:05:27 -0000 (UTC),
Post by Nadegda
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt,
snowflakes, melt!
Post by Nadegda
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 22:31:31 -0500, Sir Hømer Hall,
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020, kensi
Post by kensi
On Tue, 18 Feb 2020, "Checkrnate
Post by Checkrnate
You can cancel the election, folks, Trump's
already won.
Post by Nadegda
Wrong.
Post by Nadegda
And when all else fails, blame the boogeyman.
Because that ALWAYS works.
:)
Post by Nadegda
didn't get up until noon because he was afraid of the
monster under his
Post by Nadegda
bed.
<snicker>
If I don't start whole threads where a bunch of my sock
puppets are bickering among themselves then people will
think I'm a sock-puppeting lewser.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

Fran, Pandora, LinuxGal, Siri Cruise » these
are easily ignøred feminists and anti-American
misandrists who all suffer from chronic Trump
Derangement Syndrome.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-19 20:41:33 UTC
On Wed, 19 Feb 2020, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." <***@høme.fake> wrote:

<...>
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
If I don't start whole threads where a bunch of my sock
puppets are bickering among themselves then people will
think I'm a sock-puppeting lewser.
Mixmin? LOL, if you're serious about forgeries, you
just HAVE to do better'n that!

%
no one reads what anyone says they just want to reply to it
FPP
2020-02-19 20:50:24 UTC
<...>
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
If I don't start whole threads where a bunch of my sock
puppets are bickering among themselves then people will
think I'm a sock-puppeting lewser.
Mixmin?  LOL, if you're serious about forgeries, you
just HAVE to do better'n that!
no one reads what anyone says they just want to reply to it
"Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen
with the intent to reply." -Stephen R. Covey
--
The No. 1 scam to NOT fall for: Anything Trump, his campaign, or his
sycophants say.
of their hard-earned money.
%
he stole that
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-20 02:31:10 UTC
On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 15:41:33 -0500,
=?utf-8?Q?"Sir_Hømer_Hall,__Es?==?u
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
If I don't start whole threads where a bunch of my sock
puppets are bickering among themselves then people will
think I'm a sock-puppeting lewser.
Mixmin? LOL, if you're serious about forgeries, you
just HAVE to do better'n that!
You should try not being a sock-puppeting lewser and then
you wouldn't have to spend so much time pretending that
you aren't one.

Derangement Syndrome.
%
2020-02-19 21:33:02 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 15:41:33 -0500,
=tf-8?Q?"Sir_Hømer_Hall,__Es?==?u
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
If I don't start whole threads where a bunch of my sock
puppets are bickering among themselves then people will
think I'm a sock-puppeting lewser.
Mixmin? LOL, if you're serious about forgeries, you
just HAVE to do better'n that!
You should try not being a sock-puppeting lewser and then
you wouldn't have to spend so much time pretending that
you aren't one.
everybody sock

Checkmate
2020-02-18 12:02:46 UTC
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 22:24:20 -0500 kensi put forth the following
Post by kensi
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
Interesting new tactic: frog someone, then immediately call attention to
the froggery in the hopes that people will think it wasn't you.
Nice trick if you can find someone stupid enough to fall for it. Did you
come up with it all by yourself?
*snicker*
I guess he figured if you're gonna frog someone, might as well go for the
best.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

2020-02-18 11:59:36 UTC
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 21:44:38 -0500 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkrnate
So I was looking in on the enemy camp and guess who is "winning" the
clusterfuck also known as the Demotardic Primaries? At the top is the
commie Bernie Sanders, whose victory in June would all but assure Trump's
in November. And right behind him, nipping at his proverbial heels, it's
<drumroll>
Mayor Pete!
Who is gay, has a surname starting with "Butti", and is presently mayor of
a shitpot town with the name of, I shit you not, "South Bend".
The jokes practically write themselves.
You can cancel the election, folks, Trump's already won.
Checkrmate and mixmin and qmail to mention a few
glaring froggery aspects. What a crummy froggery.
I DEMAND BETTER FROGGERIES, DAMMIT!

(However, IAWTP)

Peter Booty Judge... LOL!

Nadegda
2020-02-18 05:29:45 UTC
Post by Checkrnate
So I was looking in on the enemy camp and guess who is "winning" the
clusterfuck also known as the Demotardic Primaries? At the top is the
commie Bernie Sanders, whose victory in June would all but assure
Trump's in November.
Wrong, as previously posted:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/02/06/rachel-bitecofer-profile-election-forecasting-new-theory-108944

*Read* the damn articles I link to, kooks!

[snip homophobic crap by whomever is pretending to be Kookmate]
Post by Checkrnate
You can cancel the election, folks, Trump's already won.
Nonsense. Dangerous, anti-democratic nonsense at that.
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop: