THE FACTS ARE JUST IN
NEMO
2019-11-06 13:40:25 UTC
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 01:44:21 -0800, KWilly Shit #2
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 09:00:09 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 10:41:37 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
How does your mind equate your admission to being a necrophiliac
to winning?
Are you on some kinda drugs, asshole?
No. Now answer the question, please. Unless your openly admitting
to being sexually attracted to dead people has you embarrassed.
I axe the questions, asswhole.
Your lying also fails to answer the question I asked.
Ironic, coming from a compulsive LIAR.
I appreciate that you admit, by default, that your sexual
interest in the dead does embarrass you. It might be a good idea that
you do not mention it in the future.
It might be a better idea if you kill yourself...now!
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-07 17:45:12 UTC
Post by NEMO
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 01:44:21 -0800, KWilly Shit #2
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 09:00:09 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 10:41:37 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
How does your mind equate your admission to being a necrophiliac
to winning?
Are you on some kinda drugs, asshole?
No. Now answer the question, please. Unless your openly admitting
to being sexually attracted to dead people has you embarrassed.
I axe the questions, asswhole.
Your lying also fails to answer the question I asked.
Ironic, coming from a compulsive LIAR.
Where do you see a lie?
Post by NEMO
I appreciate that you admit, by default, that your sexual
interest in the dead does embarrass you. It might be a good idea that
you do not mention it in the future.
It might be a better idea if you kill yourself...now!
You think Private Parts, formerly known as Colonel Edmund J.
Burke, wants to have sex with me?
He's made it very clear he's all about having sex with dead
people. But there is nothing I'm aware of that would support that he
would want to have sex with me.
Music soothes the savage beast...unless it's polka.
NEMO
2019-11-07 17:59:34 UTC
On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 09:45:12 -0800, KWilly Shit #2
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 01:44:21 -0800, KWilly Shit #2
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 09:00:09 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 10:41:37 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
How does your mind equate your admission to being a necrophiliac
to winning?
Are you on some kinda drugs, asshole?
No. Now answer the question, please. Unless your openly admitting
to being sexually attracted to dead people has you embarrassed.
I axe the questions, asswhole.
Your lying also fails to answer the question I asked.
Ironic, coming from a compulsive LIAR.
Where do you see a lie?
When will you STOP lying?
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
I appreciate that you admit, by default, that your sexual
interest in the dead does embarrass you. It might be a good idea that
you do not mention it in the future.
It might be a better idea if you kill yourself...now!
You think Private Parts, formerly known as Colonel Edmund J.
Burke, wants to have sex with me?
You think he doesn't?
Then make sure you're always facing TOWARDS him.
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-08 09:35:46 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 01:44:21 -0800, KWilly Shit #2
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 09:00:09 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 10:41:37 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
How does your mind equate your admission to being a necrophiliac
to winning?
Are you on some kinda drugs, asshole?
No. Now answer the question, please. Unless your openly admitting
to being sexually attracted to dead people has you embarrassed.
I axe the questions, asswhole.
Your lying also fails to answer the question I asked.
Ironic, coming from a compulsive LIAR.
Where do you see a lie?
When will you STOP lying?
Default admission there was, and is, no lie accepted.
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
I appreciate that you admit, by default, that your sexual
interest in the dead does embarrass you. It might be a good idea that
you do not mention it in the future.
It might be a better idea if you kill yourself...now!
You think Private Parts, formerly known as Colonel Edmund J.
Burke, wants to have sex with me?
You think he doesn't?
He's indicated that, if I were dead, he would. I didn't know that
when I replied to you.
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
He's made it very clear he's all about having sex with dead
people. But there is nothing I'm aware of that would support that he
would want to have sex with me.
Then make sure you're always facing TOWARDS him.
If I were dead, I wouldn't much care. Since I'm alive, he has no
serious sexual interest in me.
--
After all is said and done,
more is said than done.
%
poor kwills , his wife dumped him now he's thinking man sex
NEMO
2019-11-08 12:29:36 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 01:44:21 -0800, KWilly Shit #2
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 09:00:09 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 10:41:37 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
How does your mind equate your admission to being a necrophiliac
to winning?
Are you on some kinda drugs, asshole?
No. Now answer the question, please. Unless your openly admitting
to being sexually attracted to dead people has you embarrassed.
I axe the questions, asswhole.
Your lying also fails to answer the question I asked.
Ironic, coming from a compulsive LIAR.
Where do you see a lie?
When will you STOP lying?
Refusal to say when you will stop LYING noted.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
I appreciate that you admit, by default, that your sexual
interest in the dead does embarrass you. It might be a good idea that
you do not mention it in the future.
It might be a better idea if you kill yourself...now!
You think Private Parts, formerly known as Colonel Edmund J.
Burke, wants to have sex with me?
You think he doesn't?
He's indicated that, if I were dead, he would. I didn't know that
when I replied to you.
LIAR.
Yes, he does. He's a GBLTPQC+.
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-09 15:48:11 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 01:44:21 -0800, KWilly Shit #2
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 09:00:09 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 10:41:37 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
How does your mind equate your admission to being a necrophiliac
to winning?
Are you on some kinda drugs, asshole?
No. Now answer the question, please. Unless your openly admitting
to being sexually attracted to dead people has you embarrassed.
I axe the questions, asswhole.
Your lying also fails to answer the question I asked.
Ironic, coming from a compulsive LIAR.
Where do you see a lie?
When will you STOP lying?
Refusal to say when you will stop LYING noted.
I accept that you're very, very stupid, but I would need to start
first.
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
I appreciate that you admit, by default, that your sexual
interest in the dead does embarrass you. It might be a good idea that
you do not mention it in the future.
It might be a better idea if you kill yourself...now!
You think Private Parts, formerly known as Colonel Edmund J.
Burke, wants to have sex with me?
You think he doesn't?
He's indicated that, if I were dead, he would. I didn't know that
when I replied to you.
LIAR.
You're free to provide the evidence that I did know when I
replied to you.
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
He's made it very clear he's all about having sex with dead
people. But there is nothing I'm aware of that would support that he
would want to have sex with me.
Then make sure you're always facing TOWARDS him.
If I were dead, I wouldn't much care. Since I'm alive, he has no
serious sexual interest in me.
Yes, he does. He's a GBLTPQC+.
But, according to his own posts, he's only into having sex with
dead people.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
NEMO
2019-11-09 16:17:06 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 01:44:21 -0800, KWilly Shit #2
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 09:00:09 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 10:41:37 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
How does your mind equate your admission to being a necrophiliac
to winning?
Are you on some kinda drugs, asshole?
No. Now answer the question, please. Unless your openly admitting
to being sexually attracted to dead people has you embarrassed.
I axe the questions, asswhole.
Your lying also fails to answer the question I asked.
Ironic, coming from a compulsive LIAR.
Where do you see a lie?
When will you STOP lying?
Refusal to say when you will stop LYING noted.
I accept that you're very, very stupid, but I would need to start
first.
I accept that you're a compulsive liar and that you've never stopped
lying.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
I appreciate that you admit, by default, that your sexual
interest in the dead does embarrass you. It might be a good idea that
you do not mention it in the future.
It might be a better idea if you kill yourself...now!
You think Private Parts, formerly known as Colonel Edmund J.
Burke, wants to have sex with me?
You think he doesn't?
He's indicated that, if I were dead, he would. I didn't know that
when I replied to you.
LIAR.
You're free to provide the evidence that I did know when I
replied to you.
You're free to continue lying about not knowing when you replied to
me.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
He's made it very clear he's all about having sex with dead
people. But there is nothing I'm aware of that would support that he
would want to have sex with me.
Then make sure you're always facing TOWARDS him.
If I were dead, I wouldn't much care. Since I'm alive, he has no
serious sexual interest in me.
Yes, he does. He's a GBLTPQC+.
But, according to his own posts, he's only into having sex with
dead people.
LIAR. He's also into having sex with very live gook ladyboys and
moulie trannies, according to his own posts.
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-10 16:14:51 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
[...]
You simply can't be honest. A pity.
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
I appreciate that you admit, by default, that your sexual
interest in the dead does embarrass you. It might be a good idea that
you do not mention it in the future.
It might be a better idea if you kill yourself...now!
You think Private Parts, formerly known as Colonel Edmund J.
Burke, wants to have sex with me?
You think he doesn't?
He's indicated that, if I were dead, he would. I didn't know that
when I replied to you.
LIAR.
You're free to provide the evidence that I did know when I
replied to you.
You're free to continue lying about not knowing when you replied to
me.
So there is no evidence. Since I did not know, there could not
have been.
Care to explain why you were compelled to lie about this, or is
honesty too difficult for you. I'll accept either.
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
He's made it very clear he's all about having sex with dead
people. But there is nothing I'm aware of that would support that he
would want to have sex with me.
Then make sure you're always facing TOWARDS him.
If I were dead, I wouldn't much care. Since I'm alive, he has no
serious sexual interest in me.
Yes, he does. He's a GBLTPQC+.
But, according to his own posts, he's only into having sex with
dead people.
LIAR. He's also into having sex with very live gook ladyboys and
moulie trannies, according to his own posts.
I've seen no such posts. But, if they were dead, I'm certain he
would be VERY interested in them.
--
Axiom #2:
"Ability to type on a computer terminal is no guarantee of

Corollary #3:
"An infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of
keyboards could produce something like Usenet."

Corollary #4:
"They could do a better job of it."

-- Gene Spafford
NEMO
2019-11-10 17:33:31 UTC
On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 08:14:51 -0800, KWilly Shit #2
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
How does your mind equate your admission to being a necrophiliac
to winning?
Are you on some kinda drugs, asshole?
No. Now answer the question, please. Unless your openly admitting
to being sexually attracted to dead people has you embarrassed.
I axe the questions, asswhole.
Your lying also fails to answer the question I asked.
Ironic, coming from a compulsive LIAR.
Where do you see a lie?
When will you STOP lying?
Refusal to say when you will stop LYING noted.
I accept that you're very, very stupid, but I would need to start
first.
I accept that you're a compulsive liar and that you've never stopped
lying.
You simply can't be honest. A pity.
You simply LIE compulsively and instinctively. A fact.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
I appreciate that you admit, by default, that your sexual
interest in the dead does embarrass you. It might be a good idea that
you do not mention it in the future.
It might be a better idea if you kill yourself...now!
You think Private Parts, formerly known as Colonel Edmund J.
Burke, wants to have sex with me?
You think he doesn't?
He's indicated that, if I were dead, he would. I didn't know that
when I replied to you.
LIAR.
You're free to provide the evidence that I did know when I
replied to you.
You're free to continue lying about not knowing when you replied to
me.
So there is no evidence. Since I did not know, there could not
have been.
So you have continued lying about not knowing...as expected.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Care to explain why you were compelled to lie about this, or is
honesty too difficult for you. I'll accept either.
Care to explain why you lie compulsively and instinctively? Is it
genetic?
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
He's made it very clear he's all about having sex with dead
people. But there is nothing I'm aware of that would support that he
would want to have sex with me.
Then make sure you're always facing TOWARDS him.
If I were dead, I wouldn't much care. Since I'm alive, he has no
serious sexual interest in me.
Yes, he does. He's a GBLTPQC+.
But, according to his own posts, he's only into having sex with
dead people.
LIAR. He's also into having sex with very live gook ladyboys and
moulie trannies, according to his own posts.
I've seen no such posts. But, if they were dead, I'm certain he
would be VERY interested in them.
I've seen many such posts. He is VERY interested them regardless if
they're still breathing or not.
%
grik him
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-11 10:14:45 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
How does your mind equate your admission to being a necrophiliac
to winning?
Are you on some kinda drugs, asshole?
No. Now answer the question, please. Unless your openly admitting
to being sexually attracted to dead people has you embarrassed.
I axe the questions, asswhole.
Your lying also fails to answer the question I asked.
Ironic, coming from a compulsive LIAR.
Where do you see a lie?
When will you STOP lying?
Refusal to say when you will stop LYING noted.
I accept that you're very, very stupid, but I would need to start
first.
I accept that you're a compulsive liar and that you've never stopped
lying.
You simply can't be honest. A pity.
You simply LIE compulsively and instinctively. A fact.
You no longer need to prove you can't be honest. No one is trying
to deny this TRUTH about you.
If you feel compelled to offer more proof of this truth, so be
it. But know that it's not required.
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
I appreciate that you admit, by default, that your sexual
interest in the dead does embarrass you. It might be a good idea that
you do not mention it in the future.
It might be a better idea if you kill yourself...now!
You think Private Parts, formerly known as Colonel Edmund J.
Burke, wants to have sex with me?
You think he doesn't?
He's indicated that, if I were dead, he would. I didn't know that
when I replied to you.
LIAR.
You're free to provide the evidence that I did know when I
replied to you.
You're free to continue lying about not knowing when you replied to
me.
So there is no evidence. Since I did not know, there could not
have been.
So you have continued lying about not knowing...as expected.
You've already made it clear you lied. I'm confident you'll offer
another lie to try, and fail, to divert from it.
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Care to explain why you were compelled to lie about this, or is
honesty too difficult for you. I'll accept either.
Care to explain why you lie compulsively and instinctively? Is it
genetic?
So honesty is too difficult for you. Got it.
Of course, you proved long ago you are unable to be honest,
except when you make a mistake.
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
He's made it very clear he's all about having sex with dead
people. But there is nothing I'm aware of that would support that he
would want to have sex with me.
Then make sure you're always facing TOWARDS him.
If I were dead, I wouldn't much care. Since I'm alive, he has no
serious sexual interest in me.
Yes, he does. He's a GBLTPQC+.
But, according to his own posts, he's only into having sex with
dead people.
LIAR. He's also into having sex with very live gook ladyboys and
moulie trannies, according to his own posts.
I've seen no such posts. But, if they were dead, I'm certain he
would be VERY interested in them.
I've seen many such posts. He is VERY interested them regardless if
they're still breathing or not.
If you say so. Given your inability to be honest, it's clear no
such posts were sent.
--
Cat: All in all a 100% successful trip.
Kryten: But sir, we have lost Mr. Rimmer.
Cat: All in all a 100% successful trip.
NEMO
2019-11-11 14:17:15 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
[...]
I no longer need to prove that you lie instinctively and compulsively.

It has become SOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious...to everyone.
Post by KWills Shill #2
If you feel compelled to offer more proof of this truth, so be
it. But know that it's not required.
If you feel compelled to keep lying, do so. You can't HELP it.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
[...]
And there you go, lying again. Is it genetic?
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Care to explain why you were compelled to lie about this, or is
honesty too difficult for you. I'll accept either.
Care to explain why you lie compulsively and instinctively? Is it
genetic?
So honesty is too difficult for you. Got it.
Lying comes naturally to you. Got it.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Of course, you proved long ago you are unable to be honest,
except when you make a mistake.
How ironic!
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
He's made it very clear he's all about having sex with dead
people. But there is nothing I'm aware of that would support that he
would want to have sex with me.
Then make sure you're always facing TOWARDS him.
If I were dead, I wouldn't much care. Since I'm alive, he has no
serious sexual interest in me.
Yes, he does. He's a GBLTPQC+.
But, according to his own posts, he's only into having sex with
dead people.
LIAR. He's also into having sex with very live gook ladyboys and
moulie trannies, according to his own posts.
I've seen no such posts. But, if they were dead, I'm certain he
would be VERY interested in them.
I've seen many such posts. He is VERY interested them regardless if
they're still breathing or not.
If you say so. Given your inability to be honest, it's clear no
such posts were sent.
Given your lying about what you've read and seen, it's clear that such
posts were sent.
Kernal Korn
KWillis has you in rerun and divert mode. Damn you're too easy.
%
oh look someone learned a new word , rerun
NEMO
2019-11-11 18:32:08 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
[...]
KWilly (Shit #2) never lasts longer than a week or so. Damn, he's as
easy as you are, you fake vet asshole!
Kernal Korn
2019-11-11 18:57:20 UTC
Why kick a dead horse?
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-12 09:57:46 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
KWillis has you in rerun and divert mode. Damn you're too easy.
KWilly (Shit #2) never lasts longer than a week or so.
Why kick a dead horse?
After he's provided ample PROOF of his inability to be honest
enough times, I move on. Sadly, he's too stupid to understand his
constantly proving me correct gets boring. He thinks he's somehow won.
--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.
KWills Shill #2
he has
NEMO
2019-11-12 13:09:02 UTC
On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 01:57:46 -0800, KWilly Shit #2
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
KWillis has you in rerun and divert mode. Damn you're too easy.
KWilly (Shit #2) never lasts longer than a week or so.
Why kick a dead horse?
After he's provided ample PROOF of his inability to be honest
enough times, I move on.
You "move on"? In other words, you're runnning away from the thread
as you've done countless times before.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Sadly, he's too stupid to understand his
constantly proving me correct gets boring. He thinks he's somehow won.
Sadly, you're too compulsive of a liar to see that you're never
correct.

By you "moving on" I have won, shithead.
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-13 10:33:27 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
KWillis has you in rerun and divert mode. Damn you're too easy.
KWilly (Shit #2) never lasts longer than a week or so.
Why kick a dead horse?
After he's provided ample PROOF of his inability to be honest
enough times, I move on.
You "move on"?
Yes. While it's clear I am of utmost importance to you, the same
is not true in reverse.
Post by NEMO
In other words, you're runnning away from the thread
as you've done countless times before.
You prove yourself the liar you are. Still.
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Sadly, he's too stupid to understand his
constantly proving me correct gets boring. He thinks he's somehow won.
Sadly, you're too compulsive of a liar to see that you're never
correct.
By you "moving on" I have won, shithead.
Keep lying to yourself. Maybe you'll believe it some day.
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
KWills Shill #2
the whole world is a liar
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-13 14:40:43 UTC
stop crossposting like you used to demand i do
NEMO
2019-11-13 15:11:51 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
KWillis has you in rerun and divert mode. Damn you're too easy.
KWilly (Shit #2) never lasts longer than a week or so.
Why kick a dead horse?
After he's provided ample PROOF of his inability to be honest
enough times, I move on.
You "move on"?
Yes. While it's clear I am of utmost importance to you, the same
is not true in reverse.
When you've been soundly defeated, you "move on" i.e. slither away,
every single time. This is no exception.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
In other words, you're runnning away from the thread
as you've done countless times before.
You prove yourself the liar you are. Still.
History proves me correct and *you* the liar, LIAR.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Sadly, he's too stupid to understand his
constantly proving me correct gets boring. He thinks he's somehow won.
Sadly, you're too compulsive of a liar to see that you're never
correct.
By you "moving on" I have won, shithead.
Keep lying to yourself. Maybe you'll believe it some day.
Keep lying to everyone. Nobody believes any of it.
keep telling the truth to everyone. everybody believes all of it
There is only one truth...MY truth.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

KWills Shill #2
2019-11-12 09:57:24 UTC
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 10:49:37 -0700, Kernal Korn <***@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

[...]
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
I've seen many such posts. He is VERY interested them regardless if
they're still breathing or not.
If you say so. Given your inability to be honest, it's clear no
such posts were sent.
Given your lying about what you've read and seen, it's clear that such
posts were sent.
KWillis has you in rerun and divert mode. Damn you're too easy.
Aw man! You ruined it. I wasn't done playing with him.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
KWills Shill #2
yes you were , liar
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-12 09:57:17 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
[...]
Again, you do not need to continue proving you can't be honest.
If your mental state is such that you feel compelled to do so, fine.
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
If you feel compelled to offer more proof of this truth, so be
it. But know that it's not required.
If you feel compelled to keep lying, do so. You can't HELP it.
ibid.
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Care to explain why you were compelled to lie about this, or is
honesty too difficult for you. I'll accept either.
Care to explain why you lie compulsively and instinctively? Is it
genetic?
So honesty is too difficult for you. Got it.
Lying comes naturally to you. Got it.
Your additional proof of my claim is noted.
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Of course, you proved long ago you are unable to be honest,
except when you make a mistake.
How ironic!
You see your pathological lying as ironic? Um, Ok.
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
[...]
Prove it.
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
NEMO
2019-11-12 13:19:46 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
[...]
Again, it's been proven conclusively that you are a compulsive liar.
Your lack of mental state compels you to keep doing so.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
If you feel compelled to offer more proof of this truth, so be
it. But know that it's not required.
If you feel compelled to keep lying, do so. You can't HELP it.
ibid.
obit.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Care to explain why you were compelled to lie about this, or is
honesty too difficult for you. I'll accept either.
Care to explain why you lie compulsively and instinctively? Is it
genetic?
So honesty is too difficult for you. Got it.
Lying comes naturally to you. Got it.
Your additional proof of my claim is noted.
Your additional lying is noted.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Of course, you proved long ago you are unable to be honest,
except when you make a mistake.
How ironic!
You see your pathological lying as ironic? Um, Ok.
You don't see your compulsive lying as ironic? Um, Ok.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Prove otherwise, LIAR.
%
kwillnot is not known for his honesty
Casa de Masa
Is that why you keep frogging him?
a little sanitary towel, please
2019-11-12 16:37:45 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
[...]
He is best known for his compulsive/instinctive lying and his
conspiracy k00kery.
%
yea that's one thing
Casa de Masa
2019-11-09 16:21:55 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
He's made it very clear he's all about having sex with dead
people. But there is nothing I'm aware of that would support that he
would want to have sex with me.
Then make sure you're always facing TOWARDS him.
If I were dead, I wouldn't much care. Since I'm alive, he has no
serious sexual interest in me.
Yes, he does. He's a GBLTPQC+.
But, according to his own posts, he's only into having sex with
dead people.
Well no, he's also admitted to wanting sex
with children, here's a few of his sick posts
as proof:

https://tinyurl.com/yy5wk68t

https://tinyurl.com/y66zhl6r

https://tinyurl.com/yxz2c8o5

https://tinyurl.com/y3wt5sx4
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-09 16:27:37 UTC
Post by Casa de Masa
Well no, he's also admitted to wanting sex
with children, ...
What's wrong with that? 100,000 Nambla
members can't be wrong.

Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Casa de Masa
2019-11-09 16:33:48 UTC
Fecalpheliac pedo faggot scatboi g8dgc aka Copro Edmund J. Burke aka
Sir
Copro Gregory Hall, Esq aka Janiturd aka Neal Warren fake vet
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Casa de Masa
Well no, he's also admitted to wanting sex
with children, here's a few of his sick posts
https://tinyurl.com/yy5wk68t
https://tinyurl.com/y66zhl6r
https://tinyurl.com/yxz2c8o5
https://tinyurl.com/y3wt5sx4
What's wrong with that? 100,000 Nambla
members can't be wrong.
LOL
Yer likely a card carrying member, Warren/Burke, you
sick fuck.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
When they're eight it's too late.
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-10 16:15:05 UTC
On Sat, 09 Nov 2019 11:21:55 -0500, Casa de Masa <***@masa.invalid>
wrote:

[...]
Post by Casa de Masa
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by NEMO
Then make sure you're always facing TOWARDS him.
If I were dead, I wouldn't much care. Since I'm alive, he has no
serious sexual interest in me.
Yes, he does. He's a GBLTPQC+.
But, according to his own posts, he's only into having sex with
dead people.
Well no, he's also admitted to wanting sex
with children, here's a few of his sick posts
https://tinyurl.com/yy5wk68t
https://tinyurl.com/y66zhl6r
https://tinyurl.com/yxz2c8o5
https://tinyurl.com/y3wt5sx4
I'm sure he'd be really interested in them if they were dead.
With this latest revelation, I may have to add the Private (he
was demoted, if you didn't know) to the kill file.
The only person getting his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-11-09 18:33:59 UTC
What the hell is all this about, anywho?
%
2019-11-09 18:40:28 UTC
not you cause you're nothing around here
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Do you even have a sex, ChinNutz?
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-09 15:48:11 UTC

[...]
Post by KWills Shill #2
You think Private Parts, formerly known as Colonel Edmund J.
Burke, wants to have sex with me?
He's made it very clear he's all about having sex with dead
people. But there is nothing I'm aware of that would support that he
would want to have sex with me.
Do you even have a sex, ChinNutz?
You replied to my post, not Justin's, stupid. It's no wonder why
you were demoted to Private.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
Janithor
2019-11-10 01:39:21 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by NEMO
     I appreciate that you admit, by default, that your sexual
interest in the dead does embarrass you. It might be a good idea that
you do not mention it in the future.
It might be a better idea if you kill yourself...now!
      You think Private Parts, formerly known as Colonel Edmund J.
Burke, wants to have sex with me?
      He's made it very clear he's all about having sex with dead
people. But there is nothing I'm aware of that would support that he
would want to have sex with me.
Do you even have a sex, ChinNutz?
"I wanna ask you one question: if I had some nuts, hanging on the wall,
what did I have honey?"

I said, "Darling you'd have some walnuts"

She said, "Well, daddy if I had some nuts on my chest, would those be
chestnuts?"

I said, "Hell yeah"

She said, "Well daddy if I had nuts under my chin would those be chin nuts?"

I said, "Hell no bitch you'd have a dick in your mouth!"
%
that proves you're the corn hole
Janithor
and Sir Gargles
%
no you're in the wrong time zone for that
Janithor
2019-11-10 04:29:56 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
[...]