NOW EVERYBODY IS GONE
2020-02-18 02:25:05 UTC
.

i guess i can tell the truth about who i am , i'm meat plow
Who cares??
2020-02-18 02:35:16 UTC
No you are Kerry Chatwin
Who cares??
2020-02-18 02:47:40 UTC
My name gets run thru the bowels of the Internet, your wife’s alcoholism gets publicity, and Kerry gets to be %.

Buddy you can’t lose
%
2020-02-18 02:51:38 UTC
Post by Who cares??
My name gets run thru the bowels of the Internet, your wife’s alcoholism gets publicity, and Kerry gets to be %.
Buddy you can’t lose
and i proved all your stuff is lies ,
the % never loses , evah
Who cares??
Kerry. Why would I lie?
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-18 03:01:41 UTC
Post by Who cares??
Post by %
Post by Who cares??
My name gets run thru the bowels of the Internet, your wife’s alcoholism gets publicity, and Kerry gets to be %.
Buddy you can’t lose
and i proved all your stuff is lies ,
the % never loses , evah
Kerry. Why would I lie?
Lay, lady, lay. Lay across my big brass bed.

I'm Bob Dylan and you're Rachel/Roach.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
%
i remember her she used to e-mail me
%
2020-02-18 03:13:24 UTC
Post by Who cares??
Post by %
Post by Who cares??
My name gets run thru the bowels of the Internet, your wife’s alcoholism gets publicity, and Kerry gets to be %.
Buddy you can’t lose
and i proved all your stuff is lies ,
the % never loses , evah
Kerry. Why would I lie?
it's what you do , who knows why ,
i'd need to spend more time with you ,
before i could tell you why but i have some good guesses
Checkmate
2020-02-19 12:49:53 UTC
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 18:57:10 -0800 (PST) Who cares?? put forth the
Post by Who cares??
Post by %
My name gets run thru the bowels of the Internet, your wife?s alcoholism gets publicity, and Kerry gets to be %.
Buddy you can?t lose
and i proved all your stuff is lies ,
the % never loses , evah
Kerry. Why would I lie?
Because you got run through the bowels of the Internet?

The Right And The Powerful
2020-02-18 23:50:30 UTC
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 18:47:40 -0800 (PST), "Who cares??"
Yeah yeah, sure sure.
Skeeter
2020-02-18 02:47:39 UTC
.
i guess i can tell the truth about who i am , i'm meat plow
im really bit rot
%
2020-02-18 02:50:25 UTC
.
i'm echo
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-18 02:56:15 UTC
i guess i can tell the truth about who i am , i'm meat plow
im really bit rot
i'm echo
I'm puppy whistle, Mixed Nuts and the Colonel and I was Fakey.

%
no we need older guys than that like PETE
Skeeter
2020-02-18 02:56:43 UTC
.
i was carl
%
i think everybody knew that , i was alex
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.

%
2020-02-18 03:18:36 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by %
i think everybody knew that , i was alex
Well, that ain't NOTHING! I was Emmett Gulley, FFS!
and you still are