Chad and Tony Eaks AKA Skeeter
%
2024-02-07 15:44:38 UTC
https://postimg.cc/zywFJntz LOL
%
2024-02-07 18:04:36 UTC
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
two assclowns

https://postimg.cc/s1TjY5Nr LOL
%
2024-02-09 22:36:16 UTC
says...
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
tim admits he's piss
i saw that
I saw you drink it.
tim admits he's a peeping tom
Yes, and as you already know, Tim is into several other twisted
perversions as well. His ads in the gay personals are quite disgusting.
I think when his dad dumped him he fell out of school and hit the
streets. He has the attitude of a picked on fairy boy. Mad at the whole
world and broke.
On my way to early retirement while you losers rot in poverty, LOL!
You have to have something to retire from. Even if your lie about an
inheritance is true that is not retirement. That mooching.
your retirement is living off of beverly and the ssi you collect, tony
%
2024-02-09 22:37:43 UTC
@gmail.com says...
@gmail.com says...
@gmail.com says...
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
tim admits he's piss
i saw that
I saw you drink it.
tim admits he's a peeping tom
he cant delete this on
What?
tim quotes me
i think my letters to RS must have arrived, he sure has slowed down a
lot.
your imaginary letters are laughable at best, tony
%
yes, and your ssi check is not an entitlement, tony
%
2024-02-09 22:46:43 UTC
Post by %
says...
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
tim admits he's piss
i saw that
I saw you drink it.
tim admits he's a peeping tom
Yes, and as you already know, Tim is into several other twisted
perversions as well. His ads in the gay personals are quite disgusting.
I think when his dad dumped him he fell out of school and hit the
streets. He has the attitude of a picked on fairy boy. Mad at the whole
world and broke.
On my way to early retirement while you losers rot in poverty, LOL!
You have to have something to retire from.

yes, and your ssi check is not an entitlement, tony
why not you think yours is
everything is free in canaDUH
%
2024-02-09 22:41:55 UTC
says...
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
tim admits he's piss
i saw that
I saw you drink it.
tim admits he's a peeping tom
Yes, and as you already know, Tim is into several other twisted
perversions as well. His ads in the gay personals are quite
disgusting.
I think when his dad dumped him he fell out of school and hit the
streets. He has the attitude of a picked on fairy boy. Mad at the whole
world and broke.
On my way to early retirement while you losers rot in poverty, LOL!
You have to have something to retire from.
my medical team made me retire so i did
just like they told you your liver would quit if you didn't stop
getting drunk everyday, fat dave
%
2024-02-10 21:26:50 UTC
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
tim admits he's piss
i saw that
I saw you drink it.
tim admits he's a peeping tom
Yes, and as you already know, Tim is into several other twisted
perversions as well. His ads in the gay personals are quite disgusting.
Jack Reacharound admits he reads the faggot personals! What a faggot!
You are the one who claims to be doing research of fags and their
habits.
You're a case study, faggot eaks.
A job might help with that obsession of yours.
Nobody will hire you.
I do side work all the time. I am going to fix a heater today. 100
bucks, Will take about 1/2 hour,
nothing wrong with helping out your fellow trailer park neighbors, tony
%
2024-02-10 21:28:52 UTC
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
tim admits he's piss
i saw that
I saw you drink it.
tim admits he's a peeping tom
Yes, and as you already know, Tim is into several other twisted
perversions as well. His ads in the gay personals are quite disgusting.
Jack Reacharound admits he reads the faggot personals! What a faggot!
You are the one who claims to be doing research of fags and their
habits.
You're a case study, faggot eaks.
A job might help with that obsession of yours.
Nobody will hire you.
I do side work all the time.
So, you lied when you said you're retired. I knew it!
What part of side work don't you understand? If you even worked you
would know what it is.
I am going to fix a heater today. 100
bucks, Will take about 1/2 hour,
You can't fix a sentence.
your career in washing dog shit.
https://postimg.cc/0KQ6D0H2
%
2024-02-10 21:41:46 UTC
Post by %
[...]
if you were right more people would agree but they don't ,
and the pile that don't just keeps getting bigger ,
why is that do you suppose
anyone with half a brain should ignore the stupid shit that you
and i post in these groups, you narcissistic freak
%
2024-02-10 21:44:48 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
[...]
right about what, i don't give a flying fuck what freaks
like you think about me
%
2024-02-10 22:53:11 UTC
says...
says...
says...
In article
[...]
No but I fixed that heater. Easy money. I can fix all kinds of
appliances and HVAC. That's better then your career in washing dog
shit.
Tim has never earned $100 in a half hour.
Skeeter has never earned $10 in his entire life.
and you can prove that? I make more selling weed then you have ever had.
yo tony, you're licensed to sell weed right, i mean that would be
a public colorado record, easy to check

otherwise i wouldn't be bragging about selling weed, here
<jus' sayin>
%
i'd be jus sayin shut your face nose dig and a half
%
2024-02-10 22:58:30 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
[...]
i wouldn't expect anything more from you, while i'm trying to
save your pal tony some easily avoided troubles
%
2024-02-10 23:28:24 UTC
In article <17b2a2872697ff21$126101$1979536
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
[...]
Yawn. Call in Swat.
so, i'll take that as you're *not* licensed to sell weed in colorado,
i guess i knew that already but i thought you wouldn't be so stupid
as to advertise it to the same people that are handing your ass to
you, unless you had the legal license to operate said business

swat wouldn't have a thing to do with it, but others could be
interested, especially with your record, tony

are you really that stupid, hope not
%

who cares what you hope
Skeeter

What record? Your trolling is going backwards.
Tim

SWAT!
Jack Sovalot
2024-02-11 21:44:23 UTC
Post by Skeeter
In article <17b2a42919e62c45$169406$2419581$e4ddee62
@news.thecubenet.com>, ***@yahoo.net says...
In article <17b2a2872697ff21$126101$1979536
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
In article
says...
In article
On 2024-02-08 3:21 p.m., Jack
On 2024-02-07 3:03 p.m.,
In article
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
tim admits he's piss
i saw that
I saw you drink it.
tim admits he's a peeping tom
Yes, and as you already know, Tim
is into several other
twisted >>>>>>> perversions as well. His ads in the gay
personals
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by %
are quite disgusting.

Skeeter doesn't have a criminal record but I do.
%
2024-02-11 21:48:09 UTC
Post by Jack Sovalot
Post by Skeeter
In article <17b2a42919e62c45$169406$2419581$e4ddee62
@news.thecubenet.com>, ***@yahoo.net says...
In article <17b2a2872697ff21$126101$1979536
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
In article
says...
In article
On 2024-02-08 3:21 p.m., Jack
On 2024-02-07 3:03 p.m.,
In article
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
tim admits he's piss
i saw that
I saw you drink it.
tim admits he's a peeping tom
Yes, and as you already know, Tim
is into several other
twisted >>>>>>> perversions as well. His ads in the gay
personals
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by %
are quite disgusting.

you can have mine if you're collecting them
Jack Sovalot
2024-02-11 21:58:56 UTC
Post by %
Post by Jack Sovalot
Post by Skeeter
In article <17b2a42919e62c45$169406$2419581$e4ddee62
@news.thecubenet.com>, ***@yahoo.net says...
In article <17b2a2872697ff21$126101$1979536
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
In article
In article
says...
On 2024-02-09 2:30 p.m., Skeeter
In article
On 2024-02-08 3:21 p.m., Jack
On 2024-02-07 3:03 p.m.,
In article
om>,
says...
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
tim admits he's piss
i saw that
I saw you drink it.
tim admits he's a peeping
tom
Yes, and as you already know,
Tim is into several other
twisted >>>>>>> perversions as well. His ads in the gay
personals
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by %
are quite disgusting.

LOL!
Tim
2024-02-12 02:40:35 UTC
Post by Jack Sovalot
Post by Skeeter
In article <17b2a42919e62c45$169406$2419581$e4ddee62
@news.thecubenet.com>, ***@yahoo.net says...
In article <17b2a2872697ff21$126101$1979536
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
In article
says...
In article
On 2024-02-08 3:21 p.m., Jack
On 2024-02-07 3:03 p.m.,
In article
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
tim admits he's piss
i saw that
I saw you drink it.
tim admits he's a peeping tom
Yes, and as you already know, Tim
is into several other
twisted >>>>>>> perversions as well. His ads in the gay
personals
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
are quite disgusting.
[...]
You've also got a record of being easily duped, giving reach arounds,
reading gay personal ads, and being god bothered, you stupid faggot.
Skeeter
2024-02-12 02:43:48 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Jack Sovalot
Post by Skeeter
In article <17b2a42919e62c45$169406$2419581$e4ddee62
@news.thecubenet.com>, ***@yahoo.net says...
In article <17b2a2872697ff21$126101$1979536
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
In article
says...
In article
On 2024-02-08 3:21 p.m., Jack
On 2024-02-07 3:03 p.m.,
In article
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
tim admits he's piss
i saw that
I saw you drink it.
tim admits he's a peeping tom
Yes, and as you already know, Tim
is into several other
twisted >>>>>>> perversions as well. His ads in the gay
personals
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by %
are quite disgusting.

What are you doing in my group Tim. I told you to wait outside.
Tim
2024-02-12 05:31:44 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Tim
Post by Jack Sovalot
Post by Skeeter
In article <17b2a42919e62c45$169406$2419581$e4ddee62
@news.thecubenet.com>, ***@yahoo.net says...
In article <17b2a2872697ff21$126101$1979536
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
In article
says...
In article
On 2024-02-08 3:21 p.m., Jack
On 2024-02-07 3:03 p.m.,
In article
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
tim admits he's piss
i saw that
I saw you drink it.
tim admits he's a peeping tom
Yes, and as you already know, Tim
is into several other
twisted >>>>>>> perversions as well. His ads in the gay
personals
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
are quite disgusting.
[...]
I do what I want. Ineffectual trailer park losers don't get a say. The
only group you belong to is a trailer park.
Skeeter
2024-02-12 17:01:24 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Skeeter
Post by Tim
Post by Jack Sovalot
Post by Skeeter
In article <17b2a42919e62c45$169406$2419581$e4ddee62
@news.thecubenet.com>, ***@yahoo.net says...
In article <17b2a2872697ff21$126101$1979536
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
In article
says...
In article
On 2024-02-08 3:21 p.m., Jack
On 2024-02-07 3:03 p.m.,
In article
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
tim admits he's piss
i saw that
I saw you drink it.
tim admits he's a peeping tom
Yes, and as you already know, Tim
is into several other
twisted >>>>>>> perversions as well. His ads in the gay
personals
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by %
are quite disgusting.

Are you seeking new friends?
Tim
2024-02-12 17:13:24 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Tim
Post by Skeeter
Post by Tim
Post by Jack Sovalot
Post by Skeeter
In article <17b2a42919e62c45$169406$2419581$e4ddee62
@news.thecubenet.com>, ***@yahoo.net says...
In article <17b2a2872697ff21$126101$1979536
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
In article
says...
In article
On 2024-02-08 3:21 p.m., Jack
On 2024-02-07 3:03 p.m.,
In article
2 peas in a pod.
2 pees in a pot.
tim admits he's piss
i saw that
I saw you drink it.
tim admits he's a peeping tom
Yes, and as you already know, Tim
is into several other
twisted >>>>>>> perversions as well. His ads in the gay
personals
Post by Skeeter
Post by %
Post by %
are quite disgusting.

Nobody likes trailer park trash. They have no friends.
Skeeter

The sound you hear everytime I answer you.
Tim

You mean the sound of a skeeter getting squashed.
%

tim has skeeters in february
Skeeter

Tim

While you hide behind fat Bev and roll a fatty.
Skeeter

here we go again.
Garrett Fonner
2024-02-12 15:21:29 UTC
[...]
I'm not a pusher.
<SWAT>
<snicker>
Do you consider the people who work at the pot stores pushers?
They're legal. You are a criminal.
Where do you think they get the weed from? Damn you're dumb.
From a licensed grower of course, not the likes of you.
Skeeter
I am a licensed grower.
%
2024-02-12 17:05:09 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Garrett Fonner
[...]
From a licensed grower of course, not the likes of you.
I am a licensed grower.
i'm allowed to grow some with no license
Tim
You get Nunavut, paddle head.
%
%
%
2024-02-12 17:11:35 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Garrett Fonner
[...]
From a licensed grower of course, not the likes of you.
I am a licensed grower.
liar
Tim
2024-02-12 17:14:20 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Garrett Fonner
[...]
From a licensed grower of course, not the likes of you.
I am a licensed grower.
You're a pissbum liar who claimed he's retired. Now you claim you work.
All you really do is lie and leach, pissbum eaks.
Skeeter
2024-02-12 18:20:11 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Skeeter
Post by Garrett Fonner
[...]
From a licensed grower of course, not the likes of you.
I am a licensed grower.
You're a pissbum liar who claimed he's retired. Now you claim you work.
All you really do is lie and leach, pissbum eaks.
Growing is not work. It's fun,