I REALLY LOVE MY SHIT MOULIE LIFE HERE AT SUNSHIT SHITEAU, I GOTS NO CHOICE!
2019-06-12 12:04:18 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 16:17:20 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Sure beats the hell outa what you assholes call living!
LOL
You don't even know what living is, you impoverished moulie fuck!
LOLOK
2019-06-12 13:32:09 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 06:29:08 -0700 (PDT), "fake vet La Jack G..."
Sure beats the hell outa what you assholes call living!
LOL
The troll that lives under a bridge will reply with the usual psycho babble.
Only real Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam vets live under bridges, La Jacqui!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You don't know Jack!
He's a fake vet just like you, asshole!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Not the Jack I'm talkin' aboot, you serbian shit-eater.
It's the Jack *I'm* talking about, you Afro-Eyetalian ape!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
LOL! You penniless pussy!
LOLOK! Faux-Food-4-Less? You pathetic pauper!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I shop where I please, you delinquent dunce!
2019-06-13 11:27:11 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 14:25:25 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 10:09:41 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 16:17:20 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Sure beats the hell outa what you assholes call living!
LOL
You don't even know what living is, you impoverished moulie fuck!
LOLOK
LOL! You penniless pussy!
LOLOK! Faux-Food-4-Less? You pathetic pauper!
I shop where I please, you delinquent dunce!
You shop at the only place you can afford you dumb darkie.

Thankfully, Faux-Food-4-Less still lets moulies in!
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-06-13 22:17:19 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
That filthy frog Faurisson is dead... but I shed no tears for the
bloody 'tard. With his insane, boring, endless rants he caused
far more bad than good for the movement. Good fucking riddance!
Let's just hope that other old 'tard, David Irving, also
croaks soon (maybe he can follow his daughter and crawl out
of a window... LOLOK!).
Then, there may be some prospect for the revival of Holocaust
revisionism.
Really?? LOL!