Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's voice cracks during speech on climate change
kensi
2019-10-15 03:34:47 UTC
Economies are failing to take sufficient steps to combat climate change:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2019/oct/11/alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-voice-cracks-during-speech-on-climate-change-video
in here." ~Checkmate
%
2019-10-15 03:37:36 UTC
you'll still get your check at the end of the month , relax
Checkmate .
2019-10-15 05:18:35 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qo3eoo$1oc4$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2019/oct/11/alexandrio-ocasio-
cortez-voice-cracks-during-speech-on-climate-change-video

I thought it was more squeaky than cracky, although she may have been *on*
crack. Greta's performance was far more convincing... when I watched Greta, I
felt like I was actually there, along with Hamlet.

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

%
you probably were
MK
2019-10-17 18:01:27 UTC
ROFL. Greta is quite the drama queen.
Checkmate .
2019-10-18 01:07:02 UTC
Post by MK
Post by Checkmate .
I thought it was more squeaky than cracky, although she may have been *on*
crack. Greta's performance was far more convincing... when I watched Greta, I
felt like I was actually there, along with Hamlet.
ROFL. Greta is quite the drama queen.
I'm glad I stole her dreams.

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
MK
2019-10-18 01:36:48 UTC
Post by Checkmate .
Post by MK
Post by Checkmate .
I thought it was more squeaky than cracky, although she may have been *on*
crack. Greta's performance was far more convincing... when I watched Greta, I
felt like I was actually there, along with Hamlet.
ROFL. Greta is quite the drama queen.
I'm glad I stole her dreams.
The poor girl has no dreams, just a bunch of adults trying to abuse a child.
She should be in school, not traveling the world without her parents.
Checkmate .
2019-10-18 10:04:18 UTC
Post by MK
Post by Checkmate .
Post by MK
Post by Checkmate .
I thought it was more squeaky than cracky, although she may have been *on*
crack. Greta's performance was far more convincing... when I watched Greta, I
felt like I was actually there, along with Hamlet.
ROFL. Greta is quite the drama queen.
I'm glad I stole her dreams.
The poor girl has no dreams, just a bunch of adults trying to abuse a child.
She should be in school, not traveling the world without her parents.
Apparently that's OUR fault.

When you have around 8 billion people in the world, you can sure find some
exceptional nuts.

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
White Trash Out Of America
2019-10-15 05:22:14 UTC
Post by kensi
https://www.theguardian.com/
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The Guardian. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Humans CANNOT change the fuckling climate.

Climate change is a marketing exercise for fuckwits.

The same kind of fuckwits who lose their computers to ransomware - mostly
Democrats.
Checkmate .
2019-10-15 06:58:20 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@0.0.0.1>, ***@albasani.net
says...
Post by White Trash Out Of America
Post by kensi
https://www.theguardian.com/
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The Guardian. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Humans CANNOT change the fuckling climate.
Climate change is a marketing exercise for fuckwits.
The same kind of fuckwits who lose their computers to ransomware - mostly
Democrats.
You got THAT shit right!

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
2019-10-15 08:02:34 UTC
White Trash Out Of America wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The contents of your posting appears to be adequately named.
Attribution line, not attribution novel.
Post by kensi
https://www.theguardian.com/
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The Guardian. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Humans CANNOT change the fuckling climate.
They still can. Because they have done so before, mostly since the
industrial revolution began (1850) and humans began to burn carbon and
carbohydrates in the form of coal and gasoline. You do know what happens
when you burn (*oxid*ize) *carbon* and *carbo*hydrates, yes? Or have you
slept through chemistry class, too?

x C + y O₂ → z ?
x CₛHₜ + y O₂ → z ?

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_gas>
Post by White Trash Out Of America
Climate change is a marketing exercise for fuckwits.
No, it is evident. You are just ignorant. How many more “worst hurricane
of all times” and “worst wildfire of all times” and “hottest year/summer of
all times” will it take before you notice it?

<https://climate.nasa.gov/>
Post by White Trash Out Of America
The same kind of fuckwits who lose their computers to ransomware - mostly
Democrats.
Do not listen to Trump’s deluded rhetoric. It is NOT “us vs. them”. We are
all in this together, because we are all living on the same (f*cking)
planet. The earlier you realize this, the earlier the worst effects of
climate change can be prevented. Particularly if you are a citizen of one
of the most populous countries which is also the largest polluters on that
planet (and thanks to Trump’s removing environmental policies and
administration when you are distracted discussing his latest tweet instead,
it is getting worse).
--
PointedEars
FAQ: <http://PointedEars.de/faq> | <http://PointedEars.de/es-matrix>
Twitter: @PointedEars2 | Please do not cc me./Bitte keine Kopien per E-Mail.
Checkmate .
2019-10-15 09:10:53 UTC
Fup to: FUP! FUP! FUP! FAPPPPP!!!

Checkmate! In article <***@PointedEars.de>, ***@web.de
says...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Post by kensi
https://www.theguardian.com/
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The Guardian. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Humans CANNOT change the fuckling climate.
They still can. Because they have done so before, mostly since the
industrial revolution began (1850) and humans began to burn carbon and
carbohydrates in the form of coal and gasoline. You do know what happens
when you burn (*oxid*ize) *carbon* and *carbo*hydrates, yes? Or have you
slept through chemistry class, too?
x C + y O2 ? z ?
x C?H? + y O2 ? z ?
That looks stoichiometrically ambiguous.

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
mixed nuts
2019-10-15 12:57:08 UTC
Fup to: FUP! FUP! FUP! FAPPPPP!!!
Post by kensi
https://www.theguardian.com/
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The Guardian. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Humans CANNOT change the fuckling climate.
They still can. Because they have done so before, mostly since the
industrial revolution began (1850) and humans began to burn carbon and
carbohydrates in the form of coal and gasoline. You do know what happens
when you burn (*oxid*ize) *carbon* and *carbo*hydrates, yes? Or have you
slept through chemistry class, too?
x C + y O2 ? z ?
x C?H? + y O2 ? z ?
That looks stoichiometrically ambiguous.
Did you know that you can make a delicious pudding with *carbo*hydrates,
yes?
Grizzly H.
benj
2019-10-15 22:22:07 UTC
Post by kensi
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2019/oct/11/alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-voice-cracks-during-speech-on-climate-change-video
Oh how EMOTIONAL! That should convince everyone climate change is real
even if "kensi" hasn't. Oh the CHILDREN! I bet "kensi" is having an
orgasm listening to AOC's voice crack, especially after AOC got "kensi"
all hot and bothered with the "sexual signalling" of her bright red
lips! I think this kind of sexual signalling should be banned as sexual
harassment. Lesbians like "Kensi" and Nads are always thinking about sex
anyway, and AOC's lips are not helping them cope!
Nadegda
2019-10-15 22:44:17 UTC
Post by benj
Post by kensi