Banned Content Warning
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-02-08 03:06:19 UTC
The group that you are attempting to view (alt.usenet.kooks) has been
identified as containing spam, malware or other malicious content.
Content in this group is now limited to view-only mode for those with
access.
Group owners can request an appeal after they have taken steps to clean
up potentially offensive content in the forum. For more information
about content policies on Google Groups, please see our Help Centre
article on abuse and our Terms of Service.

[Continue to the group]

/me <cliks and stuff>

alt.usenet.kooks Shared publicly
0 of 0 topics

About

No topics are available in this group

WTF?????!!!!!!!!

( T . T )
| |
. . -splish
._ `.< -splush
"nads" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle,
this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure
hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate
(of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the
domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at
what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing
by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1
pussy willow fan)

-

-

"If I have a complaint about the (Southern Poverty) Law Center's
description (of the alt-right movement), it is the phrase "heavy use of
social media," which implies the alt-right is a real-world movement
which uses a lot of social media. This is backwards: it is an online
movement which occasionally appears in the real world. Where it gets
punched." - Jason Rhode

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." -
"Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white
males are violent in Message-ID:
<***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD Fuckheads, March
2016
Checkmate
2020-02-16 18:01:18 UTC
Checkmate.

On Fri, 07 Feb 2020 21:06:19 -0600 Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ?? put
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
The group that you are attempting to view (alt.usenet.kooks) has been
identified as containing spam, malware or other malicious content.
Content in this group is now limited to view-only mode for those with
access.
Group owners can request an appeal after they have taken steps to clean
up potentially offensive content in the forum. For more information
about content policies on Google Groups, please see our Help Centre
article on abuse and our Terms of Service.
[Continue to the group]
/me <cliks and stuff>
alt.usenet.kooks Shared publicly
0 of 0 topics
About
No topics are available in this group
WTF?????!!!!!!!!
I did that... let that be a warning.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-02-17 17:18:23 UTC
On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 10:01:18 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist Posting as "💩
<***@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@news.alt.net>:

🐸Warning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
🐸💩.
🐸
🐸OnFri,07Feb202021:06:19-0600💩'sOwner??put
🐸forththefollowingnotion,whichwasdulynotedandrecorded:
🐸
🐸
🐸🐸Thegroupthatyouareattemptingtoview(alt.usenet.kooks)hasbeen
🐸🐸identifiedascontainingspam,malwareorothermaliciouscontent.
🐸🐸Contentinthisgroupisnowlimitedtoview-onlymodeforthosewith
🐸🐸access.Groupownerscanrequestanappealaftertheyhavetakensteps
🐸🐸tocleanuppotentiallyoffensivecontentintheforum.Formore
🐸🐸informationaboutcontentpoliciesonGoogleGroups,pleaseseeour
🐸🐸HelpCentrearticleonabuseandourTermsofService.[Continuetothe
🐸🐸group]/me<cliksandstuff>alt.usenet.kooksSharedpublicly0of0
🐸🐸topicsAboutNotopicsareavailableinthisgroupWTF?????!!!!!!!!
🐸
🐸Ididthat...letthatbeawarning.
🐸

if by that, you mean that i did it FOR you, sure.

i thought it was a good warning... perhaps not?

http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA