THE COMMONALITIES, AND Y-U-G-E DIFFERENCES, BETWEEN MUHAMMAD ALI AND TRUMP THE HUMP
2020-02-09 22:15:59 UTC
The latter is a draft-dodging attention whore, loudmouth and narcissist, as was the former. Now, the differences. Whereas the fat, 270 pound, orange-dyed criminal blob is also a cowardly, wimpy beta male (as in kissing the asses of murderous anti-U.S. dictators such as bin Salman, Kim and Putin) who can only talk tough when "tweeting" (like a whiny little faggot) in the safe haven of his precious, beloved Twitter, and in the presence of Secret Service agents as protection, Ali was obviously the ultimate alpha male who could back up his words with action in brutal face to face physical confrontations. Also, while the Y-U-G-E-L-Y obese Donny is orange, Ali was "brown." "Jajaja!"

At the same, admittedly, I'm not a big Ali fan, but can still acknowledge his status as the, as the kids say, "GOAT." That said, my favorite moment involving Ali is the following with the late, great Smokin' Joe Frazier:
Oh, that bodacious left hook. Yay!
%
2020-02-09 22:37:03 UTC
At the same, admittedly, I'm not a big Ali fan, but can still acknowledge his status as the, as the kids say, "GOAT." That said, my favorite moment involving Ali is the following with the late, great Smokin' Joe Frazier: http://youtu.be/PLWYnTFz9PE Oh, that bodacious left hook. Yay!!
%
2020-02-10 03:53:34 UTC
%
2020-02-11 01:37:43 UTC
%
2020-02-11 01:50:22 UTC
%
2020-02-11 19:28:05 UTC
%
2020-02-11 19:34:41 UTC
%
2020-02-11 19:41:53 UTC
%
2020-02-11 19:59:48 UTC
%
2020-02-11 20:51:26 UTC
%
2020-02-11 23:34:30 UTC
%
2020-02-12 03:39:24 UTC
%
2020-02-12 12:43:59 UTC
%
2020-02-13 02:01:49 UTC
%
2020-02-15 01:38:37 UTC
%
2020-02-15 20:43:02 UTC
%
2020-02-16 17:50:11 UTC
%
2020-02-16 18:00:34 UTC
%
2020-02-18 02:02:10 UTC
%
2020-02-19 23:26:42 UTC
%
2020-02-20 05:47:55 UTC
%
2020-02-23 05:40:16 UTC
%
2020-02-23 07:59:55 UTC
%
2020-02-23 19:10:10 UTC
%
2020-02-27 03:44:10 UTC
%
2020-02-27 04:47:12 UTC
%
2020-02-28 00:51:28 UTC
%
2020-02-28 00:52:35 UTC
%
2020-02-28 03:42:02 UTC
%
2020-02-29 08:56:09 UTC
%
2020-03-01 01:41:39 UTC
%
2020-03-01 18:51:48 UTC
%
2020-03-06 13:32:59 UTC
%
2020-03-09 03:42:13 UTC
%
2020-03-09 23:34:16 UTC
%
2020-03-10 04:09:43 UTC
%
2020-03-11 23:20:04 UTC
%
2020-03-18 01:23:27 UTC
%
2020-03-19 03:19:39 UTC
The latter is a draft-dodging attention whore, loudmouth and narcissist, as was the former. Now, the differences. Whereas the fat, 270 pound, orange-dyed criminal blob is also a cowardly, wimpy beta male (as in kissing the asses of murderous anti-U.S. dictators such as bin Salman, Kim and Putin) who can only talk tough when "tweeting" (like a whiny little faggot) in the safe haven of his precious, beloved Twitter, and in the presence of Secret Service agents as protection, Ali was obviously the ultimate alpha male who could back up his words with action in brutal face to face physical confrontations. Also, while the Y-U-G-E-L-Y obese Donny is orange, Ali was "brown;" but naturally so. "Jajaja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
%
2020-03-21 05:06:27 UTC
%
2020-03-22 15:32:30 UTC
%
2020-03-22 15:47:09 UTC
Trump The Hump is a morbidly-obese, glass-jawed faggot with no balls. "Jajaja!"
%
2020-03-24 04:18:58 UTC
%
2020-03-25 15:55:15 UTC