What economists have gotten wrong for decades
Nadegda
2019-07-21 05:23:15 UTC
Four economic ideas disproven by reality.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit?utm_source=pocket-newtab

The commonality: they are all *conservative* economic ideas.

Proves what I've been saying all along: conservatives are delusional kooks.
Every last one of them.

<snicker>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
Janithor
2019-07-21 05:28:06 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
Four economic ideas disproven by reality.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit?utm_source=pocket-newtab
The commonality: they are all *conservative* economic ideas.
Proves what I've been saying all along: conservatives are delusional kooks.
Every last one of them.
<snicker>
Says the guy from Pembroke socked up as 2 chicks on Usenet.

Lollity!
Nadegda
2019-07-21 06:47:29 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
Four economic ideas disproven by reality.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit?utm_source=pocket-newtab
The commonality: they are all *conservative* economic ideas.
Proves what I've been saying all along: conservatives are delusional kooks.
Every last one of them.
<snicker>
Says the guy from Pembroke socked up as 2 chicks on Usenet.
Proof, kowardly group-snecking kook?

Checkmate
2019-07-21 08:30:51 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh11q1$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
Four economic ideas disproven by reality.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit?utm_source=pocket-newtab
The commonality: they are all *conservative* economic ideas.
Proves what I've been saying all along: conservatives are delusional kooks.
Every last one of them.
<snicker>
Says the guy from Pembroke socked up as 2 chicks on Usenet.
Proof, kowardly group-snecking kook?
Everybody knows it, Freak.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Nadegda
2019-07-21 21:10:46 UTC
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
Four economic ideas disproven by reality.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit?utm_source=pocket-newtab
The commonality: they are all *conservative* economic ideas.
Proves what I've been saying all along: conservatives are delusional kooks.
Every last one of them.
<snicker>
Says the guy from Pembroke socked up as 2 chicks on Usenet.
Proof, kowardly group-snecking kook?
Everybody knows it, Freak.
So, no proof then. As usual.

Typical of a right-winger: lie, and when challenged refuse to even try to
substantiate your k'lame, because you know you can't. And then repeat the
lie again some time later. And again.

Herr Goebbels has taught you well. Maybe you can convince Trump to make
you his next propaganda minister when he tires of Sarah Suckabee Sanders?

Checkmate
2019-07-21 21:23:15 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh2kcm$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
[...]
The Way of the Nadsington KooK:

1. Ask for proof.
2. Deny the proof.
3. Snip the proof.
4. Move the goal post away from the proof.
5. Refuse to accept the source of the proof.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
RatchetJaw
2019-07-21 21:26:35 UTC
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Sounds like she has taken a few pages out of "The Snit Guide To Trolling"
because that describes his usual operation.
--
Ratchet Jaw
The Locked and Loaded Jew

More on Snit's trolling
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snit.html

Over 100 people ridicule Snit
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html

Typical Snit trolling methods
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html
Nadegda
2019-07-21 21:38:22 UTC
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Except that you didn't offer any proof. Like all cowards, you ran away as
soon as it was asked for.

Skeeter
2019-07-21 22:09:41 UTC
In article <qh2m0e$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
He did and as usual you snipped it...Snit wannabe.
chrisv
2019-07-22 11:55:15 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Typical of a right-winger: lie, and when challenged refuse to even try to
substantiate your k'lame, because you know you can't. And then repeat the
lie again some time later. And again.
Herr Goebbels has taught you well. Maybe you can convince Trump to make
you his next propaganda minister when he tires of Sarah Suckabee Sanders?
That job has been promised to "Slimer", AKA "Andr-O-Mat".
--
"Thus, we once again see what is so wrong with Linux: the Community's
intolerant bigots and bullies who think that YELLING LOUDER is the way
to attract customers." - lying asshole "-hh"
%
you suck dick paul there's proof
%
paul takes a fall
Checkmate
2019-07-21 05:50:58 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh0ss3$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
delusional kook
You certainly are.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
J***@.
2019-07-21 14:08:16 UTC
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.

Kick out your best+brightest, like Nazi Germany+Venezuela,
and you get hyperinflation, chaos.

Now we have Ms Nadegda advocating inflation,
which is a tax on the weakest+poorest.

People are gaming the system; guys exploit young woman
whose credit history hasn't been soiled yet;
-- she gets (fleeting) money, and he gets (fleeting) sex.

A fake wife gets you a real child support obligation;
and we get more human "strays" running around, homeless.
Bottom line: 99% of men should not be having sex.

%
2019-07-21 14:25:34 UTC
http://Jeff-Relf.Me/Seattle.House.Prices.PNG
only a guy not having any would say this
%
you're only saying that because you can't get any
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-21 17:14:38 UTC
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
Kick out your best+brightest, like Nazi Germany+Venezuela,
and you get hyperinflation, chaos.
Now we have Ms Nadegda advocating inflation,
which is a tax on the weakest+poorest.
People are gaming the system; guys exploit young woman
whose credit history hasn't been soiled yet;
-- she gets (fleeting) money, and he gets (fleeting) sex.
A fake wife gets you a real child support obligation;
and we get more human "strays" running around, homeless.
Bottom line: 99% of men should not be having sex.
http://Jeff-Relf.Me/Seattle.House.Prices.PNG
A man would have to be pretty foolish to have sex with
women these days as the percentage of them that have
VD is at an all-time high; the number of them who are
on the take, likewise. Today's liberal woman sees a
man mostly as a free ride she can use, abuse and then
discard in favor of alimony and then *Big Brother* aka
the US taxpayer taking care of her and her bastard
brood - those who remain, at least, after the abortion
process takes place.

I hate to say it but God did a poor job when He created
Eve. Something definitely went awry.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora » the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Sergio
2019-07-21 18:02:46 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by J***@.
[...]
their heads are smaller too.

checkout head size in this photo;

Obama is the smallest
benj
2019-07-22 11:17:15 UTC
Post by Sergio
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by J***@.
[...]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Obama_and_Biden_await_updates_on_bin_Laden.jpg
Obama is the smallest
All consiracy theorists know that the reason for Obama's small head was
that he was not in the room but was photoshopped into the image. It's so
hard to get decent help for government work these days!
Nadegda
2019-07-21 21:13:21 UTC
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps are already up
and running, and it's Latinx people being imprisoned in them, not white
men. Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at who the real
fascists, and their real victims, are!
Post by J***@.
Now we have Ms Nadegda advocating inflation,
MID, kooky?

Checkmate
2019-07-21 21:25:55 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh2khg$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps are already up
and running, and it's Latinx people being imprisoned in them, not white
men. Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at who the real
fascists, and their real victims, are!
That would make this the first case in recorded history, where people
voluntarily trekked hundreds or thousands of miles to be housed in a
concentration camp and "forced to drink toilet water".

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Nadegda
2019-07-21 21:40:11 UTC
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps are already up
and running, and it's Latinx people being imprisoned in them, not white
men. Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at who the real
fascists, and their real victims, are!
Tha<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
Shut up, kook. Your head-in-sand denial of what's going on is already being
ripped to shreds by kookologists in another thread.

Skeeter
2019-07-21 22:10:13 UTC
In article <qh2m3r$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
What is going on?
Checkmate
2019-07-21 22:52:37 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh2m3r$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps are already up
and running, and it's Latinx people being imprisoned in them, not white
men. Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at who the real
fascists, and their real victims, are!
Tha<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
Shut up, kook. Your head-in-sand denial of what's going on is already being
ripped to shreds by kookologists in another thread.
I've restored the truth you tried to run from:

That would make this the first case in recorded history, where people
voluntarily trekked hundreds or thousands of miles to be housed in a
concentration camp and "forced to drink toilet water".

"Nadegda"... True American Traitor KooK and Enemy of the State.

WWG1WGA

May 2010-February 12, 2017
kensi
2019-07-22 03:40:49 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps are already up
and running, and it's Latinx people being imprisoned in them, not white
men. Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at who the real
fascists, and their real victims, are!
Tha<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
Shut up, kook. Your head-in-sand denial of what's going on is already being
ripped to shreds by kookologists in another thread.
I'v<SMACKAK00K!>
Shut up, k0ok. You support the concentration camps, therefore your
credibility on *any* topic is zero, and your moral authority is zero.
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2019-07-22 05:47:54 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh3b82$p9$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
I'v<SMACKAK00K!>
Shut up, k0ok. You support the concentration camps, therefore your
credibility on *any* topic is zero, and your moral authority is zero.
YOU shuddup, you cowardly, snipping little frothtard. O'Bummer built what you
refer to as "concentration camps," and no one is being forced to stay in them.
Your advocation of an open border policy makes you complacent in the situation
we're all being forced to deal with in the first place.

Are you aware that Italy has finally had enough of the same uncontrolled
migration problems that we're trying to deal with, and is starting to deport
illegal immigrants? Many other European countries are beginning to implement
similar measures due to the problems being caused by uncontrolled migration,
and it's one of the main reasons... if not the ONLY reason for the British
trying to get the fuck out of the EU.

(Snipe, please correct me if I'm wrong)

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sn!pe
2019-07-22 07:08:28 UTC
Checkmate <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Checkmate
Are you aware that Italy has finally had enough of the same uncontrolled
migration problems that we're trying to deal with, and is starting to deport
illegal immigrants? Many other European countries are beginning to implement
similar measures due to the problems being caused by uncontrolled migration,
and it's one of the main reasons... if not the ONLY reason for the British
trying to get the fuck out of the EU.
(Snipe, please correct me if I'm wrong)
Uncontrolled migration is certainly one of the big reasons
behind Brexit for some people, but actually rule by an anti-
democratic, appointed, unaccountable political elite is far
less palatable; that and economic considerations.

Brexit has really become a battle over whether we have
a democracy or an oligarchy.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate
2019-07-22 08:24:45 UTC
Checkmate! In article <1ob3vi3.b63eyp37u1ltN%***@gmail.com>, snipeco.2
@gmail.com says...
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Checkmate
Are you aware that Italy has finally had enough of the same uncontrolled
migration problems that we're trying to deal with, and is starting to deport
illegal immigrants? Many other European countries are beginning to implement
similar measures due to the problems being caused by uncontrolled migration,
and it's one of the main reasons... if not the ONLY reason for the British
trying to get the fuck out of the EU.
(Snipe, please correct me if I'm wrong)
Uncontrolled migration is certainly one of the big reasons
behind Brexit for some people, but actually rule by an anti-
democratic, appointed, unaccountable political elite is far
less palatable; that and economic considerations.
Brexit has really become a battle over whether we have
a democracy or an oligarchy.
Or a bunch of big fat fascists calling themselves antifascists, perhaps?

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sn!pe
2019-07-22 09:04:56 UTC
Post by Checkmate
@gmail.com says...
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Not noticably. The far left Labour Party is about as close
as you'll get, but they're much more anti-capitalist than
anything else. Otherwise, eco-warriors are being a nuisance
but I'm not aware of any direct equivalents to the antifa
thugs that you have over there. To be honest, our media
don't often mention US domestic politics, so antifa hasn't
really caught on.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
mixed nuts
2019-07-22 13:11:02 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Checkmate
@gmail.com says...
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Antifa hasn't really caught on here either - invoices to George Soros
aren't being paid. We do have a huge problem with democracy, however -
it interferes with benevolent autocracy and makes the corporatists very
very sad.
Grizzly H.
Nadegda
2019-07-22 07:11:34 UTC
Post by Checkmate
the problems being caused by uncontrolled migration,
Can be summed up in four words: "Racists get all butthurt".

Checkmate
2019-07-22 08:30:26 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh3nj6$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
the problems being caused by uncontrolled migration,
Can be summed up in four words: "Racists get all butthurt".
Maybe it's certain fee-male "Persons of Color" that are cultivating their own
butthurt and using it as a rhetorical weapon in matters that don't have a
fucking thing to do with racism... how bou DAT? As a "Person of (apparently)
NO Color," I personally find this offensive to my White Male Privilege.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Nadegda
2019-07-22 23:58:52 UTC
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
the problems being caused by uncontrolled migration,
Can be summed up in four words: "Racists get all butthurt".
Maybe it's certain fee-male "Persons of Color" that are cultivating their own
butthurt and using it as a rhetorical weapon in matters that don't have a
fucking thing to do with racism... how bou DAT? As a "Person of (apparently)
NO Color," I personally find this offensive to my White Male Privilege.
You should grow like a turnip, with your head in the ground and your legs in
the air.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-23 13:39:18 UTC
Post by Nadegda
<...>
You should grow like a turnip, with your head in the ground and your legs in
the air.
Homicidal ideation noted!

Skeeter
Sore losers always make up a name to call those who beat them.
Skeeter
Did you support them when Obama was running them?
J***@.
2019-07-21 21:35:55 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps
are already up and running, and it's Latinx people being
imprisoned in them, not white men.
Those who come from afar, to break United States' laws,
go to prison, right ? otherwise, why do we have laws ? !
Post by Nadegda
Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at
who the real fascists, and their real victims, are!
You're the fascist, not me.

" Duped academic journal publishes
a rewrite of 'Mein Kampf' as a feminist manifesto "
https://www.timesofisrael.com/duped-academic-journal-publishes-rewrite-of-mein-kampf-as-feminist-manifesto/

the substitution of feminist or anti-patriarchal
terminology for Hitler’s well-known screed was
evidently undetectable to the peer reviewers.

Thought precedes action.
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Now we have Ms Nadegda advocating inflation,
MID, kooky?
qh0ss3$lt5$***@dont-email.me

There, you advocate lowering interest rates
because inflation is a _ good thing ( read the article ).

Trouble is inflation is merely another (regressive) tax.
You've never met a tax that you didn't like, right kooky ?
Nadegda
2019-07-21 21:42:51 UTC
Post by J***@.
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps
are already up and running, and it's Latinx people being
imprisoned in them, not white men.
Those who come from afar, to break United States' laws,
go to prison, right ? otherwise, why do we have laws ? !
Seeking asylum is not a violation of our laws, right-winger.
Post by J***@.
Post by Nadegda
Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at
who the real fascists, and their real victims, are!
You're the fascist, not me.
Incorrect. You support the camps. That makes you the fascist.
Post by J***@.
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Now we have Ms Nadegda advocating inflation,
MID, kooky?
There, you advocate lowering interest rates
because inflation is a _ good thing ( read the article ).
Clearly, you didn't read the article. It said that it *wouldn't* cause
inflation.

Here:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit

Read it again.

Skeeter
2019-07-21 22:07:59 UTC
In article <qh2m8r$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps
are already up and running, and it's Latinx people being
imprisoned in them, not white men.
Those who come from afar, to break United States' laws,
go to prison, right ? otherwise, why do we have laws ? !
Seeking asylum is not a violation of our laws, right-winger.
Crossing the border outside an entry point is libtard.
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Post by Nadegda
Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at
who the real fascists, and their real victims, are!
You're the fascist, not me.
Incorrect. You support the camps. That makes you the fascist.
You supported Obama and he had the same "camps".
Post by Nadegda
Read it again.
J***@.
2019-07-22 03:11:56 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Those who come from afar, to break United States' laws,
SHOULD go to prison, right ? otherwise, why do we have laws ?!
Seeking asylum is not a violation of our laws, right-winger.
Stop fooling yourself. How is it that Asian doctors have to
wait 9 years to work in America while a rapist from Mexico
gets in immediately, receiving free healthcare+housing+food, etc. ?

Do you love rapists, hate doctors, or both ?
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
You're the fascist, not me.
" Duped academic journal publishes
a rewrite of 'Mein Kampf' as a feminist manifesto "
https://www.timesofisrael.com/duped-academic-journal-publishes-rewrite-of-mein-kampf-as-feminist-manifesto/
the substitution of feminist or anti-patriarchal
terminology for Hitler’s well-known screed was
evidently undetectable to the peer reviewers.
Thought precedes action.
Incorrect. You support the camps. That makes you the fascist.
I looked up "Nazi Fascist" in the dictionary, your photo was there.

To your credit, at least you're not hiding it;
so you're not fooling anyone ( for money );
e.g. pretending to be a meek "wife" and then turning on him.
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Inflation is merely another (regressive) tax.
You've never met a tax that you didn't like, right kooky ?
[crickets]

Cheap oil is keeping inflation low.
A ridiculously high minimum wage puts people out of work;
I've seen it, here in Seattle. I don't eat out, that's for sure.

If there were no minimum wage, I'd be eating out every day,
employing people, left, right, and center.

Lower housing standards,
and everyone would have an affordable place to live.

People rescue stray dogs and spit on the homeless.
%
it's the only time the homeless get wet
kensi
2019-07-22 03:43:29 UTC
Asian doctors have to wait 9 years to work in America while a rapist
from Mexico gets in immediately,
[citation needed]
receiving free healthcare+housing+food
[citation DESPERATELY needed]
A ridiculously high minimum wage puts people out of work;
The article Nadegda linked to debunks that. You didn't read it, did you?
You just read the headline and immediately started frothing.
in here." ~Checkmate
J***@.
2019-07-22 04:39:24 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by J***@.
A ridiculously high minimum wage puts people out of work;
The article Nadegda linked to debunks that. You didn't read it, did you?
You just read the headline and immediately started frothing.
I read the whole thing, slowly.

The 70 year chart of government deficits intrigued me the most;
I was shocked at how accurately it tracked my/our fortunes in life;
the higher the deficit spending, the worst things are/were.

Interest rates appear to track oil prices, after smoothing.

Ridiculously High minimum wages put people out of work,
including automation and imports; I see it firsthand, all the time.

I could show you countless case studies, proving it,
but I don't feel the need,
as it's beyond obvious to anybody with a working brain ( not you ).
Post by kensi
Asian doctors have to wait 9 years to work in America while a rapist
from Mexico gets in immediately,
[citation NOT needed]
[citation NOT needed]
Checkmate
2019-07-22 05:37:04 UTC
Checkmate! In article <Jeff-***@Jul.21--9.39pm.Seattle.2019>, Jeff-Relf.Me
@. says...
Post by J***@.
Post by kensi
receiving free healthcare+housing+food
[citation NOT needed]
You're wasting your time trying to educate The Nadsington Sock Twins. It's
like trying to teach a pair of Socialist pigs to sing.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Nadegda
2019-07-22 07:14:11 UTC
Post by J***@.
Post by kensi
Post by J***@.
A ridiculously high minimum wage puts people out of work;
The article Nadegda linked to debunks that. You didn't read it, did you?
You just read the headline and immediately started frothing.
I read the whole thing, slowly.
Well, then, you're a liar. Either the above statement is a lie, or you
were intentionally lying by repeating the claims the article debunked.
In both cases you are a liar; therefore you are a liar.
Post by J***@.
Ridiculously High minimum wages put people out of work,
The article debunked that.
Post by J***@.
Post by kensi
Post by J***@.
Asian doctors have to wait 9 years to work in America while a rapist
from Mexico gets in immediately,
[citation needed]
<crickets>

Checkmate
2019-07-22 08:34:46 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh3no3$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Subject: Re: Ridiculously High minimum wages put people out of work.
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.checkmate, talk.politics.guns
Post by J***@.
Post by kensi
Post by J***@.
A ridiculously high minimum wage puts people out of work;
The article Nadegda linked to debunks that. You didn't read it, did you?
You just read the headline and immediately started frothing.
I read the whole thing, slowly.
Well, then, you're a liar. Either the above statement is a lie, or you
were intentionally lying by repeating the claims the article debunked.
In both cases you are a liar; therefore you are a liar.
I couldn't help but notice that YOU'RE the one with her pants on fire...

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Nadegda
2019-07-23 00:00:06 UTC
Post by Checkmate
says...
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.checkmate, talk.politics.guns
Post by J***@.
Post by kensi
Post by J***@.
A ridiculously high minimum wage puts people out of work;
The article Nadegda linked to debunks that. You didn't read it, did you?
You just read the headline and immediately started frothing.
I read the whole thing, slowly.
Well, then, you're a liar. Either the above statement is a lie, or you
were intentionally lying by repeating the claims the article debunked.
In both cases you are a liar; therefore you are a liar.
I couldn't help but notice that YOU'RE the one with her pants on fire...
If you've taken enough to be seeing things like that, then you're
microdosing wrong.

<snicker>

Checkmate
2019-07-23 05:46:53 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh5im6$tmd$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
says...
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.checkmate, talk.politics.guns
Post by J***@.
Post by kensi
Post by J***@.
A ridiculously high minimum wage puts people out of work;
The article Nadegda linked to debunks that. You didn't read it, did you?
You just read the headline and immediately started frothing.
I read the whole thing, slowly.
Well, then, you're a liar. Either the above statement is a lie, or you
were intentionally lying by repeating the claims the article debunked.
In both cases you are a liar; therefore you are a liar.
I couldn't help but notice that YOU'RE the one with her pants on fire...
If you've taken enough to be seeing things like that, then you're
microdosing wrong.
<snicker>
That particular vision would be addicting to anybody.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
J***@.
2019-07-22 18:25:57 UTC
Post by J***@.
Ridiculously High minimum wages put people out of work,
[ my propaganda ] debunks that.
While the overall unemployment rate is under 4%,
the rate for those who earn minimum wage is about 13%.

They deserve, and will get, a higher hourly rate ( 15+$/hr );
but everyone is scrambling to avoid paying them,
via boycotting [**], automation, and imports.
[ **: I don't eat out, not even at McDonald's ]

In Vietnam, where wages are much lower,
street vendors provide high-quality, ultra-cheap food,
-- something Americans can only dream about.

What's more, they keep the place clean.

The Congressional Budget office (CBO):

Many studies have found little or no effect
of minimum wages on employment, but many others
have found substantial reductions in employment.
[...]
under the $15 option [...] CBO estimates that there is about
a two-thirds chance that the change in employment would
lie between about zero and a reduction of 3.7 million workers.
[...]
the $15 option would reduce total real ( inflation-adjusted )
family income in 2025 by $9 billion, or 0.1 percent.
[...] mainly affecting low-income families.

http://CBO.GOV/Publication/55410
Post by J***@.
Asian doctors have to wait 9 years to work in America,
while a rapist from Mexico gets in immediately.
The rapist just jumps the wall, sells methamphetamines,
and gets free healthcare, same as everyone else in America, who can't pay.
And he's totally under the radar, we can't hardly track him.

You only want rapists, not doctors.
Also, you're a blatant scofflaw.
Post by J***@.
receiving free healthcare+housing+food
The poorest person in America is damn rich;
he can get the best medical care and pay nothing.

If you believe otherwise,
you simply don't live on planet Earth;
so I can't help you.
Nadegda
2019-07-23 00:02:43 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 11:25:57 -0700, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:

[most of dishonest postedits and reactionary blather deleted]

Already refuted a thousand times.
Post by J***@.
The poorest person in America is damn rich;
he can get the best medical care and pay nothing.
If you believe that, you simply don't live on planet Earth; so I can't
help you.

<snicker>

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-23 00:04:46 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 00:02:43 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Already refuted a thousand times.
TRANSLATION: Never refuted.

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
J***@.
2019-07-23 03:33:07 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Blatant Scofflaw, Ms Nadegda, only wants rapists, not doctors.
Already refuted a thousand times.
Really ? I must've missed it.
Post by Nadegda
The poorest person in America is damn rich;
he can get the best medical care and pay nothing.
If you believe that, you simply don't live
on planet Earth; so I can't help you. <snicker>
The emergency room has to take you in and,
if you can't afford to pay, you you simply fill out some paperwork,
and that's it -- it doesn't even show up on your credit report.
Nadegda
2019-07-23 06:38:53 UTC
Post by J***@.
Post by Nadegda
Blatant Scofflaw, Ms Nadegda, only wants rapists, not doctors.
Already refuted a thousand times.
Really ? I must've missed it.
Getcher fuckin' eyesight checked.
Post by J***@.
Post by Nadegda
The poorest person in America is damn rich;
he can get the best medical care and pay nothing.
If you believe that, you simply don't live
on planet Earth; so I can't help you. <snicker>
The emergency room has to take you in and,
if you can't afford to pay, you you simply fill out some paperwork,
and that's it -- it doesn't even show up on your credit report.
Debt debt debt, debt, debt, debt debt debt, debt debt debt, debt debt

J***@.
2019-07-23 08:02:08 UTC
Post by J***@.
The emergency room has to take you in and,
if you can't afford to pay, you you simply fill out some paperwork,
and that's it -- it doesn't even show up on your credit report.
Debt debt debt, debt, debt, debt debt debt ...
No, it's written off; the patient owes nothing.
Post by J***@.
Asian doctors have to wait 9 years to work in America,
while a rapist jumps the wall, sells methamphetamines,
and gets free healthcare.
You only want rapists, not doctors.
Also, you're a blatant scofflaw.
Blatant Scofflaw, Jeff Relf, only wants rapists, not doctors.
How do you figure ?
Skeeter
No refute...ok then.
Skeeter
But you do get a bill.
Checkmate
2019-07-22 05:33:24 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh3bd2$p9$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Subject: Re: People rescue stray dogs and spit on the homeless.
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.checkmate, talk.politics.guns
Asian doctors have to wait 9 years to work in America while a rapist
from Mexico gets in immediately,
[citation needed]
receiving free healthcare+housing+food
[citation DESPERATELY needed]
That's what you so-called Democratic Socialists are advocating for, innit?

May 2010-February 12, 2017
chrisv
2019-07-22 12:08:20 UTC
Post by Nadegda
You support the camps.
I must say, about the camps, what are we supposed to do? These people
come streaming across the border at the rate of 100,000 per month, are
we supposed to put them up at the Hilton?
--
"Unfortunately, the open source nature of Linux tends to attract the
type of persona who somehow believes that all avenues are one-way
holy center of the universe." - lying asshole "-hh"
Skeeter
It's about time you made some sense.
J***@.
2019-07-22 18:54:57 UTC
Given that the kids were born here, they're 100% US Citizens
with all of the rights and long term demographic implications thereof.
Which means ugly old men, with absolutely no personality,
are getting fooled by their (supposed) "wives",
leaving them with nothing but a child support obligation.

There's an army of enforcers to ensure that his paycheck+BankAccount
get attached; -- none of it is ever forgiven, not even if he's
a prisoner of war, fighting for America, in Iraq.

Failure to comply results in indefinite jail time;
if you don't pay, you must stay -- especially if she gets welfare.

And what of the kids from these wonderful "marriages" ?
Puppies get rescued, and not "stray humans".
Nadegda
2019-07-23 00:05:09 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Nadegda
You support the camps.
I must say, about the camps, what are we supposed to do?
Same as in 1945, of course: Liberate them.
Post by chrisv
These people come streaming across the border at the rate of 100,000 per
month, are we supposed to put them up at the Hilton?
It would actually cost less than the concentration camps to do so, so ...
maybe?

In any event, in the long term they should be looking for a job and a
place to stay like any other working-class American. In the short term ...
I don't know. But concentration camps clearly is incorrect, on moral *and*
other grounds.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-23 00:16:44 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 00:05:09 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by chrisv
Post by Nadegda
You support the camps.
I must say, about the camps, what are we supposed to do?
Same as in 1945, of course: Liberate them.
Dear God:

Please convince Nadegda and her followers to "liberate" the ICE camps.

Oh, please.

ROFLMAO
chrisv
2019-07-23 14:12:02 UTC
Post by Nadegda
But concentration camps clearly is incorrect, on moral *and*
other grounds.
No reasonable person would refer to them as "concentration camps".
That's left-wing propaganda.
--
"Any human being who agrees with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should be
sterilized." - "Slimer", AKA "Andr-O-Mat"
Snit
2019-07-23 15:22:16 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Nadegda
But concentration camps clearly is incorrect, on moral *and*
other grounds.
No reasonable person would refer to them as "concentration camps".
That's left-wing propaganda.
Why not call them what they are. They are not (yet, perhaps) death
camps, but they are clearly concentration camps.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

%
i like camping
Snit
2019-07-23 15:51:35 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by chrisv
Post by Nadegda
But concentration camps clearly is incorrect, on moral *and*
other grounds.
No reasonable person would refer to them as "concentration camps".
That's left-wing propaganda.
Why not call them what they are. They are not (yet, perhaps) death
camps, but they are clearly concentration camps.
i like camping
Does it help you concentrate?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

%
does it help me concentrate what
Snit
2019-07-23 16:09:38 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by chrisv
Post by Nadegda
But concentration camps clearly is incorrect, on moral *and*
other grounds.
No reasonable person would refer to them as "concentration camps".
That's left-wing propaganda.
Why not call them what they are. They are not (yet, perhaps) death
camps, but they are clearly concentration camps.
i like camping
Does it help you concentrate?
does it help me concentrate what
Orange juice.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

%
how can camping do that you're talking silly
Snit
2019-07-23 16:26:59 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by chrisv
Post by Nadegda
But concentration camps clearly is incorrect, on moral *and*
other grounds.
No reasonable person would refer to them as "concentration camps".
That's left-wing propaganda.
Why not call them what they are. They are not (yet, perhaps) death
camps, but they are clearly concentration camps.
i like camping
Does it help you concentrate?
does it help me concentrate what
Orange juice.
how can camping do that you're talking silly
Step 1: Fresh squeeze the oranges to get juice
Step 2: Use a portable oxygen concentrater to concentrate the juice

There is no step 3!
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

%
oh no , not another step recovery program , i'm not doing that again
Steve Carroll
2019-07-23 15:57:42 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by chrisv
Post by Nadegda
But concentration camps clearly is incorrect, on moral *and*
other grounds.
No reasonable person would refer to them as "concentration camps".
That's left-wing propaganda.
Why not call them what they are. They are not (yet, perhaps) death
camps, but they are clearly concentration camps.
Of course they are... which, despite idiotic attempts by those drawing
parallels with Nazi concentration camps, don't share the same end goal of
extermination. But that's how ridiculous the sensationlizing by many who
label themselves as "liberals" (they're not) has become. BTW, why don't
you just make the leap to "death camps" given that some have died while
in them? If you're going to be ludicrously absurd, why pull punches?
Snit
2019-07-23 16:06:49 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by chrisv
Post by Nadegda
But concentration camps clearly is incorrect, on moral *and*
other grounds.
No reasonable person would refer to them as "concentration camps".
That's left-wing propaganda.
Why not call them what they are. They are not (yet, perhaps) death
camps, but they are clearly concentration camps.
Of course they are.
Agreed.
Post by Steve Carroll
.. which, despite idiotic attempts by those drawing
parallels with Nazi concentration camps, don't share the same end goal of
extermination.
The Nazis did not start with that as a goal... or at least an open one.
But the parallels are clear. The current "Send them home" chants, for
example, are reminiscence of the chants to have Jews leave Germany. And
the turning a blind eye to abuse of children and others is reminiscent
of the ways the Nazi camps became death camps.

We are seeing the echos of Nazi Germany... and many on the right are
celebrating that.
Post by Steve Carroll
But that's how ridiculous the sensationlizing by many who
label themselves as "liberals" (they're not) has become. BTW, why don't
you just make the leap to "death camps" given that some have died while
in them?
Your knowledge of what happened in the death camps is pathetic.
Post by Steve Carroll
If you're going to be ludicrously absurd, why pull punches?
When you speak to yourself with socks it is weird. Also weird when you
do it here.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll
2019-07-23 16:14:01 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
.. which, despite idiotic attempts by those drawing
parallels with Nazi concentration camps, don't share the same end goal of
extermination.
The Nazis did not start with that as a goal
How is that relevant to the sensationalizing attempts?

(snip BS and further attempts to sensationalize)
Non-sequitur noted.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-23 18:45:04 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 16:14:01 -0000 (UTC), Steve Carroll <"Steve
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
If you're going to be ludicrously absurd, why pull punches?
When you speak to yourself with socks it is weird. Also weird when you
do it here.
Non-sequitur noted.
Snit's already run away from this.

Even Snit isn't so dumb as to think US immigration facilities will
somehow evolve into Nazi death camps.

But this is the complete dishonesty we can now expect from leftists.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-07-23 18:47:05 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 11:45:04 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The psychotic racist
white-supremacist who sounds a lot like neal warren AKA greg hall taking
a break from the stormfront discussion boards to post on usenet as
"Klaus Scheißefreude <***@null.net>" determined that
the following was of great importance and subsequently decided to
freely share it with us in
<***@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 16:14:01 -0000 (UTC), Steve Carroll <"Steve
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Carroll"@noSPAM.none> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 7/23/19 7:12 AM, chrisv wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Nadegda wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ But concentration camps clearly is incorrect, on moral *and* other
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ grounds.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ No reasonable person would refer to them as "concentration camps".
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ That's left-wing propaganda.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Why not call them what they are. They are not (yet, perhaps) death
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ camps, but they are clearly concentration camps.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Of course they are.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Agreed.
[...]

is it as bad as you running away from my posts?

why don't you pick on transmen more?
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Snit
2019-07-23 16:25:00 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
.. which, despite idiotic attempts by those drawing
parallels with Nazi concentration camps, don't share the same end goal of
extermination.
The Nazis did not start with that as a goal... or at least an open one.
But the parallels are clear. The current "Send them home" chants, for
example, are reminiscence of the chants to have Jews leave Germany. And
the turning a blind eye to abuse of children and others is reminiscent
of the ways the Nazi camps became death camps.
We are seeing the echos of Nazi Germany... and many on the right are
celebrating that.
Carroll snipped and ran from this. Bet he uses socks to go on the attack
now.

It really is simple: the US concentration camps, or Trumpcamps, or
whatever you want to call the facilities where the US is paying
for-profit prison corporations $775 per night per child to abuse those
kids is flat out wrong.

There is no defense for it. It is wrong. Period.

But Carroll will not call them out.
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
But that's how ridiculous the sensationlizing by many who
label themselves as "liberals" (they're not) has become. BTW, why don't
you just make the leap to "death camps" given that some have died while
in them?
Your knowledge of what happened in the death camps is pathetic.
Carroll ran from this, too.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-23 18:40:04 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 09:06:49 -0700, Snit
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
.. which, despite idiotic attempts by those drawing
parallels with Nazi concentration camps, don't share the same end goal of
extermination.
The Nazis did not start with that as a goal..
Of course they did, you idiot.

Jesus you leftists are fucking ignorant.

LOL
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-07-23 18:43:30 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 11:40:04 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The psychotic racist
white-supremacist who sounds a lot like neal warren AKA greg hall taking
a break from the stormfront discussion boards to post on usenet as
"Klaus Scheißefreude <***@null.net>" determined that
the following was of great importance and subsequently decided to
freely share it with us in
<***@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 09:06:49 -0700, Snit <***@gallopinginsanity.com>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 7/23/19 7:12 AM, chrisv wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Nadegda wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ But concentration camps clearly is incorrect, on moral *and* other
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ grounds.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ No reasonable person would refer to them as "concentration camps".
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ That's left-wing propaganda.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Why not call them what they are. They are not (yet, perhaps) death
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ camps, but they are clearly concentration camps.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Of course they are.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Agreed.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ .. which, despite idiotic attempts by those drawing parallels with Nazi
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ concentration camps, don't share the same end goal of extermination.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ The Nazis did not start with that as a goal..
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Of course they did, you idiot.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Jesus you leftists are fucking ignorant.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ LOL
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

so did you go to a transmen bodybuilding competition and call them all girls yet?

no?

damn you fascist homophobes are fucking scared of getting your asses beat by "girls".

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-23 18:46:09 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 08:22:16 -0700, Snit
Post by Snit
Post by chrisv
Post by Nadegda
But concentration camps clearly is incorrect, on moral *and*
other grounds.
No reasonable person would refer to them as "concentration camps".
That's left-wing propaganda.
Why not call them what they are. They are not (yet, perhaps) death
camps, but they are clearly concentration camps.
They are clearly NOT.

What's wrong with you?
Just Wondering
2019-07-23 19:29:25 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Nadegda
But concentration camps clearly is incorrect, on moral *and*
other grounds.
No reasonable person would refer to them as "concentration camps".
That's left-wing propaganda.
Only in the sense that people are briefly "concentrated" in a
contained area while awaiting their deportation hearings. Not
under the historical definition.

Siri Cruise
2019-07-21 23:01:34 UTC
Post by J***@.
Those who come from afar, to break United States' laws,
go to prison,
And why waste time on a trial when they're obvious guilty?

By the way, idiot, very few of these people show up in a judicial branch court
room. Almost all the hearings are in immigration courts which are run entirely
by the executive branch where they are stripped of most civil rights. This is
allowed because they are not trying crimes, but just a civil matter. Losing
cannot result in fines or imprisonment, just deportation.

A few civil rights still apply such as right to speedy trial, no excessive bail,
no cruel or unusual punishment. This mean if they cannot receive a immigration
court hearing quickly, they must be released until a hearing is available. Since
the courts are run by the executive branch, it is up to executive branch to
manage the entire processing and ask Congress for more money as needed.

Charging undocumented immigrants with a crime changes everything. A crime has to
be tried in a judicial branch court by a federal judge. Defendants receive full
civil rights including free counsel if indigent. Criminal courts are slower,
more expensive, more rigorous. The courts are managed by the independent
judicary. If federal courts could have coped with the volume of immigration
matters, immigration courts would not have been set up.

That's another fine mess you've gotten us into, iDJT.

Immigration issues can and are treated as crimes, but just a fraction, and where
more is involved than chasing them down and deporting.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Skeeter
2019-07-21 23:21:23 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by J***@.
[...]
None of this went on when Obama was in office did it? The "camps" were
built under Trumps rule. Obama just jet them walk in?
mixed nuts
2019-07-22 01:11:34 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by J***@.
[...]
Would you like a tissue?
Grizzly H.
%
are they monogrammed
mixed nuts
2019-07-22 04:22:21 UTC
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by J***@.
[...]
Nope. Those aren't free but you can order. Please specify embossed or
gold leaf.

These are 10 ply for sensitive noses with lotion to prevent chapping.
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
The left has taken all the tissues...LOL
The Right And The Powerful
The penis tissue is up your libbie anus.
%
and then pork me off
The Right And The Powerful
Only if you promise not to tell Mr. Piggie.
Checkmate
2019-07-22 05:31:34 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by J***@.
[...]
Are yew talkin bout pulled pork?

May 2010-February 12, 2017
The Right And The Powerful
yuck yuck yuck
r***@huntzinger.com
2019-07-22 09:50:34 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by J***@.
[...]
The problem's been building for decades, but Trump's policy has made it worse.

One of these self-imposed problems stems from the decision to chronically underfund
the Immigration court system, which resulted in the long wait times for their hearings.
While they were waiting years & years for their court date, life went on and people
are people: some had kids and started families. Given that the kids were born here,
these kids are 100% US Citizens with all of the rights and implications thereof.
Post by Skeeter
Post by Siri Cruise
Immigration issues can and are treated as crimes, but just a fraction, and where
more is involved than chasing them down and deporting
None of this went on when Obama was in office did it? The "camps" were
built under Trumps rule. Obama just jet them walk in?
Apparently, you don't recall the phrase of "Catch and Release" being used in
the 2016 election.

FYI, some people like to claim that 'Catch and Release' is a sham because the
claim was once released, they would all disappear forever. This is false, because
the court statistics are that their appearance rate was ~75% ... which rose to
over a 90% appearance rate when they were requesting asylum.

-hh
J***@.

%
i am enthralled with raping doctors
Skeeter
The same camps that Obama used.
%
2019-07-21 14:23:21 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 05:23:15 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Multiple economic ideas disproven by reality.
https://www.cpusa.org
The commonality: they are all *liberal* economic ideas.
Proves what I've been saying all along: liberals are delusional kooks.
Every last one of them.
<snicker>
snickerdoodle
a425couple
2019-07-22 17:08:22 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Four economic ideas disproven by reality.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit?utm_source=pocket-newtab
The commonality: they are all *conservative* economic ideas.
Proves what I've been saying all along: conservatives are delusional kooks.
Every last one of them.
<snicker>
Your own VOX article shows you are wrong.
And clearly shows what Globalization push of POTUS Bill Clinton
and POTUS Obama and candidate Hillary Clinton got all wrong.

The Democratic party abandoned American manufacturing
workers, and that is why we have POTUS Trump.
He understood and talked to their plight.
Hillary disdained them and did not even campaign
as if she cared about their problems.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit

"2) Everybody wins with globalization
Back in the 1990s, when the Clinton administration was trying to sell
NAFTA, the view that expanded trade was virtually all upside began to
pervade the rhetoric and politics of both parties. They were supported
by economic arguments that exporting industries would expand into
markets and add new jobs, and consumers would have cheaper goods. By
dint of their superior productivity, US manufacturers and their
communities wouldn’t be hurt. Any disruption to workers’ livelihoods was
either dismissed as an impossibility or placed under the antiseptic
rubric of “transition costs.”

This excerpt from the 1994 economic report of the president nicely
captures the zeitgeist:

As economists have long predicted, freer trade has been a win-win
strategy for both the United States and its trading partners, allowing
all to reap the benefits of enhanced specialization, lower costs,
greater choice, and an improved international climate for investment and
innovation. American industries—both their workers and their owners—have
benefited from increased export markets and from cheaper imported
inputs. American consumers have been able to purchase a wider variety of
products at lower prices than they could have without the expansion of
trade.

When pressed as to how expanded trade could truly be “win-win,”
advocates like Clinton’s economics team above cited the economic theory
of comparative advantage: When trading partners produce what they’re
best at producing, both countries will come out ahead.

But the theory never said expanded trade would be win-win for all.
Instead, it (and its more contemporary extensions) explicitly said that
expanded trade generates winners and losers, and that the latter would
be our blue-collar production workers exposed to international
competition. True, the theory maintained (correctly in my view) that the
benefits to the winners were large enough to offset the costs to the
losers and still come out ahead. But as trade between nations expanded,
policymakers quickly forgot about the need to compensate for the losses.

The era of free trade eventually led to large trade deficits with
countries with comparatively productive factories to ours but with much
lower wages, most notably Mexico and China. As in every other advanced
economy, the share of US manufacturing employment had long been drifting
down. But the number of US factor jobs held pretty constant around 17
million — until around 2000, when, over the next decade, almost 6
million such jobs were lost. Economists who’ve studied the period now
refer to it as “the China Shock.”

Once again, these impacts didn’t just translate into just job losses;
wages were hit, too. Between the late 1940s and the late 1970s, when
production workers were relatively insulated from foreign competition,
blue-collar manufacturing compensation more than doubled. By contrast,
it’s grown only 5 percent since then.

Did the winners from trade — the multinational corporations that
relocated production, the finance sector that made the deals, the
retailers that profited from “the China price” — compensate the losers?
Of course not. They argued that “everyday low prices” were reward enough.

But not only did the winners fail to help the losers — say, through
serious employment-replacement programs, robust safety net assistance,
direct job creation, and investments to make our manufacturers more
competitive — they instead used their winnings to invest in politicians
to cut their taxes and write ever more trade deals favoring investors
over workers.

Let me be very clear. Both the US and developing countries have
significantly benefitted from global trade. But because of the
demonstrably false view that free trade is all upside — win-win —
considerable economic pain has been meted out, pain that has not been
met with anything approaching an adequate policy response."
Nadegda
2019-07-23 00:08:57 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by Nadegda
Four economic ideas disproven by reality.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit?utm_source=pocket-newtab
The commonality: they are all *conservative* economic ideas.
Proves what I've been saying all along: conservatives are delusional kooks.
Every last one of them.
<snicker>
Your own VOX article shows you are wrong.
No.
Post by a425couple
And clearly shows what Globalization push of POTUS Bill Clinton
and POTUS Obama and candidate Hillary Clinton got all wrong.
All three of them are conservatives.
Post by a425couple
The Democratic party abandoned American manufacturing
workers, and that is why we have POTUS Trump.
He understood and talked to their plight.
And Trump's racism, and that of his base, had nothing to do with
it? Yeah, right.
Post by a425couple
Hillary disdained them and did not even campaign
as if she cared about their problems.
That was a mistake -- one that caused them to stay home instead
of voting D, depressing Dem turnout.

Checkmate
2019-07-23 05:52:54 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh5j6o$tmd$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by a425couple
And clearly shows what Globalization push of POTUS Bill Clinton
and POTUS Obama and candidate Hillary Clinton got all wrong.
All three of them are conservatives.
Compared to you, Gandhi's a conservative.