What economists have gotten wrong for decades
2019-08-08 13:05:33 UTC
Sometimes I fly just by flapping my hands.
Take care, do not fly too close to the Sun.
fold, spindle, mutilate
chrisv
2019-08-08 14:09:36 UTC
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
"I post to COLA as Snit. Only name I have ever used." - some thing,
lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)

"Remember: I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.
Never. Your accusation is 100% unsupportable. It is a lie." - some
thing, lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
Parker
2019-08-08 14:25:01 UTC
Post by chrisv
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
"I post to COLA as Snit. Only name I have ever used." - some thing,
lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
"Remember: I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.
Never. Your accusation is 100% unsupportable. It is a lie." - some
thing, lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html

*Psychopath Snit Michael Glasser's Techniques For Lying*

1. Lies by simply making things up.

2. Lies by omission.

3. Lies by intentionally misunderstanding or misinterpreting.

4. Lies by exaggeration.

5. Lies by quoting out of context.

6. Lies by misquoting.

7. Lies by ignoring refutations of his lies and other bad
behavior. This enables him to always claim that he "won"
the debate. It is the height of dishonesty.

8. Lies by introducing nonsense, e.g., "Marshmallow Men".

9. Lies by invalid generalization.

10. Lies by reversing implication, e.g., "Firetrucks are red,
this apple is red, therefore this apple is a firetruck."

11. Lies by "straw man" -- falsely attributing a bogus (often
exaggerated) claim to the person he's attacking, then refuting it.

12. Lies by claiming the person he's attacking "changed his story"
or "moved the goalposts" whenever the person clarified what he
said in order to refute Snit's previous lie about it.

13. Lies by claiming the person he's attacking "whines" or "babbles".
He never says that about his anti-Linux propaganda partners.

14. Lies by claiming the person he's attacking "ran away" if they
don't obey his commands and meet his demands exactly.

15. Lies by claiming that the person he's attacking is a member of
"the herd" and therefore is not capable of independent thought
and should not be listened to. Snit uses this attack only
against Linux users.

16. Lies by refusing to make common-sense connections among facts
that he's given. In that way he stalls or kills the discussion.
He ignores facts without explicitly refuting them, which allows
him to kill the discussion without looking bad.

17. Lies by introducing personal attacks and nonsense arguments
and claims into the discussion, in order to motivate the person
he's attacking to withdraw from the discussion. Glasser then
claims victory.

18. Lies by refusing to believe anything remembered by the person he's
attacking, and saying that it's irrelevant, when it isn't. Example:
"some recollection of what you think you remember from 10 years ago
is not on topic or of interest".

19. Lies by claiming that the person he's attacking is mentally ill.
He repeatedly offers to find the person help in overcoming his
alleged "illness". Snit Michael Glasser is a psychopath who
pretends to be a psychologist.

20. Lies by falsely attributing negative emotions to the person
he's attacking, when they haven't displayed any at all.

Examples: "shows rage", "got really, really angry. Furious",
"absolute *rage*", "freaks out", "lashes out", "lash out
with anger", "major hate-spewing", "really hates learning",
"pisses the herd off", "lash out with *extreme* hatred and anger",
"*major* attack mode", "humiliating", "getting pissed off",
"Such hatred and anger from you", "you are just freaking out.
Enraged. Completely unable to control yourself.", "freak out mode",
"You are on a hate-filled rampage", "Filled with rage and obvious
hatred", "hate-filled, enraged lies, attacks, insults, name calling",
"lash out with such fury", "you freaked out", "has you pissed off",
"spewing such hate-filled lies and attacks", "you are so upset
recently", "Amazing how little self control you have",
"hate-filled attack mode", "freak out and go into major attack
mode", "hate-filled, fear-filled attacks", "hate-and-fear-filled
attacks", "you run away spewing hate-filled attacks", "fearful",
"hate-filled dishonest attack rants", "Completely irrational,
hate-filled nonsense", "run and whine and attack...fear",
"get angry and lash out", "runs away crying", "hate-filled spree
of attacks", "freaked out even more! Holy cow!", "massive
hate-filled irrational rage", "irrational hate filled attacks",
"hatred and feelings of persecution", "enraged... unable to focus
or think. He is in a massive hate-filled irrational rage where all
he can do is lash out", "lashes out with hate-filled rants",
"You are enraged... beside yourself with anger. Unable to control
yourself", "obvious hatred", "You have a strong persecution complex",
"Holy cow! You lost it! You became enraged and increased your name
calling and accusations and insults. You just could not stop yourself
- you were out of control!", "This was too much for you. Wow. You
just completely lost it", "you just attack, attack, attack. ...
Wow... you really have lost it. I wish you the best!",
"threw a toddler tantrum", "cannot stop himself from posting
outrageous hate-filled attacks and insults and lies",
"clearly very frustrated", "you lash out with insults, attacks,
and your ever-present view of your persecution", "pretty much
belittles anyone", "special form of arrogance and conceit",
"put others down", "calm down", "amazingly bent out of shape",
"you are so filled with hatred and anger and the inescapable need
to call people names", "You are a very, very angry person!",
"so angry and out of control"
Snit
2019-08-08 14:54:12 UTC
Post by chrisv
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me. You are holding me accountable for the actions of others — likely
Carroll.
Post by chrisv
"I post to COLA as Snit. Only name I have ever used." - some thing,
lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
You claim it is a lie. No evidence.
Post by chrisv
"Remember: I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.
Never. Your accusation is 100% unsupportable. It is a lie." - some
thing, lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
No evidence otherwise.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger. They cling to their attacks
and ignore the message time and time again.
Steve Carroll
2019-08-08 15:10:59 UTC
Snit
2019-08-08 15:13:48 UTC
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me. You are holding me accountable for the actions of others — likely
Carroll.
Lied Snit,
Nope. He is ABSOLUTELY tying to hold me accountable for a post I did not
write, and it was *likely* written by you.
as he overlooks the fact that he pointed to a post where I
didn't write a single character, yet, he tried to blame me for a woman
rightfully defending herself against his sexual harassment.
You are angry you have had both your family AND the police speak to you
about your harassment and you want to make me seem like you. Not biting.

Carroll's videos showing his flood bot (and more):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-Nh7GJhJUpmAp5ZJLxSgQ

• Goes into how he writes his code here:
https://youtu.be/prZeTJKpc3Y

• Shows selection of "most recent" posts:
https://youtu.be/3NmOycD4yKU

• Show entering data to spam:
https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0

• Shows his name as Steven Petruzzellis
https://youtu.be/PSHDc1Fg8eE

• Shows he has a voice in his head he thinks is me:
https://youtu.be/u4xD43Khhkw
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll
2019-08-08 15:25:23 UTC
Snit
2019-08-08 15:26:42 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me. You are holding me accountable for the actions of others — likely
Carroll.
Lied Snit,
Nope. He is ABSOLUTELY tying to hold me accountable for a post I did not
write, and it was *likely* written by you.
Of course!
But then you blame me anyway, as you do for the police talking to you
about your harassment and your stupid flood bot you say you use because
you had to prove to me it could be done.

https://youtu.be/PSHDc1Fg8eE?t=12

Steve Carroll
Snit

chrisv
2019-08-08 15:32:24 UTC
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
Lied Snit,
Below is the entire "zevon" post, including headers. Clearly the work
of that thing. It was trying to wriggle-out of some lies it told
about it running the "three educational labs at UNLV" where it
"managed all of the hardware, software and training needs."

From: zevon <***@mail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Focus on technology
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:45:52 -0500
<***@mid.individual.net> <o55qk2$46o$***@dont-email.me>
Post by Snit
This could be a misunderstanding.
They never let him anywhere near a root prompt, just let him wipe down
the terminals in the lab and help students use their shell accounts.
I think that's exactly what he "meant" but didn't say.
Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh.

Anyway, I never did have root access on the Linux server or even the
SUN stations later. That is correct. And never claimed I did.

Marek has been lying and lying and lying. But you do not care.

Again:

* Library lab: Macs, PCs, and UNIX. I worked there.
* EDU labs: Apple IIe and Mac systems. I ran those labs.

Not a hard concept... but Marek is obsessed with his trolling of me.

And why? Because I asked a question about Linux that is pissing him
off:

---------
Looking for ways in which environments push developers to move beyond
the lowest common denominator by providing system wide tools. This is
the the current list for Linux:

Linux:

* Window widgets (window shade, stay on top, etc.)
* Copy-on-select

By all means, "advocates" do focus on technology and work to add more
to that list! Owl already did ... half that list is from him. If you
do suggest one, though, make sure you are willing to back it with a
fairly concise video or other direct evidence.
---------
--
"Linux desktop is why I got into Linux in the first place. I mean, I
have never, ever cared about really anything but the Linux desktop."
-- Linus Torvalds
Snit
2019-08-08 15:41:34 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
See: this is you showing you cannot find *me* doing as you accuse so you
hold me accountable to the actions of others.

You do the same thing when you hold me accountable for merely calling
out the absurdity of your herd. It pisses you off that your herd acts
poorly... but you dare not call them out.
From: Snit <***@gallopinginsanity.com>

Notice, not the same.
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:45:52 -0500
Post by Snit
[...]
Yes, that is likely Carroll mocking me and seeing who is stupid enough
to buy it. You claim to be that stupid. Congratulations!
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll
2019-08-08 16:24:37 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
See: this is you showing you cannot find *me* doing as you accuse so you
hold me accountable to the actions of others.
Please. You've not only played with sock puppets, engaged shills and
forged posting IDs, you've admitted to doing these things (not that you
had to) as I've shown numerous times. You even joked with another poster
about "ID theft", in a thread entitled "ID Theft", you replied:
--
"Of course... no complaints on my part. If anything, I am happy you did it
so I can show some others who panic about such things that it really is not

There are some in csma that get real bent out of shape over such non-issues."
--

ID theft is not even a small deal to you, it's a non-issue. You seem to
forget that you told CSMA that you and your college buddies found doing

<qihdp5$3ca$***@dont-email.me>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/CppMpFzZ7rs/PeabQj4WFQAJ>

Face it, Snit, you're just an immature, dishonest, lowlife scumbag on a
good day. On "other" days you're an annoying crank who repeats his BS
over and over, denies all manner of reality and can't stand the thought
of someone creating a thread that you can't strongarm as you rape
several newsgroups at once.
Snit
2019-08-08 17:53:43 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
See: this is you showing you cannot find *me* doing as you accuse so you
hold me accountable to the actions of others.
Please. You've not only played with sock puppets, engaged shills and
forged posting IDs, you've admitted to doing these things
And that is you talking about yourself but attributing it to me. So back
to just sticking with what you are running from:

Carroll's videos showing his flood bot (and more):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-Nh7GJhJUpmAp5ZJLxSgQ

• Goes into how he writes his code here:
https://youtu.be/prZeTJKpc3Y

• Shows selection of "most recent" posts:
https://youtu.be/3NmOycD4yKU

• Show entering data to spam:
https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0

• Shows his name as Steven Petruzzellis
https://youtu.be/PSHDc1Fg8eE?t=12

• Shows he has a voice in his head he thinks is me:
https://youtu.be/u4xD43Khhkw

You will ALWAYS run from this.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll
2019-08-08 15:42:46 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
Lied Snit,
Below is the entire "zevon" post, including headers. Clearly the work
of that thing. It was trying to wriggle-out of some lies it told
about it running the "three educational labs at UNLV" where it
"managed all of the hardware, software and training needs."
While I wouldn't doubt it's him, that I see, it can't be conclusively
shown by these headers. I don't believe it matters, for the reason I
stated.
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
---------
Snit
2019-08-08 15:44:25 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by chrisv
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
Lied Snit,
Below is the entire "zevon" post, including headers. Clearly the work
of that thing. It was trying to wriggle-out of some lies it told
about it running the "three educational labs at UNLV" where it
"managed all of the hardware, software and training needs."
While I wouldn't doubt it's him,
You likely know better because it is most likely you.
Post by Steve Carroll
that I see, it can't be conclusively
shown by these headers.
And in fact they show it is NOT me (given the name is not the same, nor
is the Usenet client one I ever use, nor the service one I use).

But you use multiple names in your trolling and flooding.
Post by Steve Carroll
I don't believe it matters, for the reason I
stated.
Because all you care about is trolling and flooding.

Steve Carroll
2019-08-08 15:54:56 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by chrisv
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
Lied Snit,
Below is the entire "zevon" post, including headers. Clearly the work
of that thing. It was trying to wriggle-out of some lies it told
about it running the "three educational labs at UNLV" where it
"managed all of the hardware, software and training needs."
While I wouldn't doubt it's him,
You likely know better because it is most likely you.
Right.. because this poster doesn't sound at all like the vindictive POS
that is you after I rubbed your nose in your sh*t again:

<o4ru6i$3lo$***@gioia.aioe.org>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/JMKaMuHJ97I/tbBL7u-1EgAJ>
Snit
2019-08-08 16:07:53 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by chrisv
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
Lied Snit,
Below is the entire "zevon" post, including headers. Clearly the work
of that thing. It was trying to wriggle-out of some lies it told
about it running the "three educational labs at UNLV" where it
"managed all of the hardware, software and training needs."
While I wouldn't doubt it's him,
You likely know better because it is most likely you.
Right.. because this poster doesn't sound at all like the vindictive POS
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/JMKaMuHJ97I/tbBL7u-1EgAJ>
Ah, so clearly you in your victim mode. I figured likely you -- and in
your rage you backed that. But this is what you are running from:

Carroll's videos showing his flood bot (and more):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-Nh7GJhJUpmAp5ZJLxSgQ

• Goes into how he writes his code here:
https://youtu.be/prZeTJKpc3Y

• Shows selection of "most recent" posts:
https://youtu.be/3NmOycD4yKU

• Show entering data to spam:
https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0

• Shows his name as Steven Petruzzellis
https://youtu.be/PSHDc1Fg8eE?t=12

• Shows he has a voice in his head he thinks is me:
https://youtu.be/u4xD43Khhkw

Will be interesting to see how many side issues you try to pull in as
you avoid what YOU have proved -- that your flood bot is yours, that
your real name is a name you denied it was, and that you are so obsessed
you have a voice in your head you named after me.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll
2019-08-08 16:01:30 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
Lied Snit,
Below is the entire "zevon" post, including headers. Clearly the work
of that thing. It was trying to wriggle-out of some lies it told
about it running the "three educational labs at UNLV" where it
"managed all of the hardware, software and training needs."
Upon further inspection, it appears you're right... he just
over-medicated and blew it again:

<o53t4f$1dsg$***@gioia.aioe.org>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/u-tocUawStQ/Z8OBnV2jEwAJ>

His projection and mouth foaming is hard to miss.
Snit

Snit
2019-08-08 16:09:36 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by chrisv
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
Lied Snit,
Below is the entire "zevon" post, including headers. Clearly the work
of that thing. It was trying to wriggle-out of some lies it told
about it running the "three educational labs at UNLV" where it
"managed all of the hardware, software and training needs."
Upon further inspection, it appears you're right... he just
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/u-tocUawStQ/Z8OBnV2jEwAJ>
His projection and mouth foaming is hard to miss.
Almost exact content you use with other socks and with your flood bot.
Again backs that it is you or someone acting like you.

chrisv
2019-08-08 17:32:23 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by chrisv
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Below is the entire "zevon" post, including headers. Clearly the work
of that thing. It was trying to wriggle-out of some lies it told
about it running the "three educational labs at UNLV" where it
"managed all of the hardware, software and training needs."
Upon further inspection, it appears you're right... he just
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/u-tocUawStQ/Z8OBnV2jEwAJ>
His projection and mouth foaming is hard to miss.
Hehe. Are you really a "fossil fucker", "Steve? Not that there's
anything wrong with that...

Below, that thing suggests that it can be immoral to use GPL'ed code,
according to the license. What a sh^Hnit..
--
"Interesting moral code: if the license says it then it is OK. Hmmm."
- some thing
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-08-08 18:53:34 UTC
On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 15:10:59 -0000 (UTC), Steve Carroll <"Steve
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me. You are holding me accountable for the actions of others — likely
Carroll.
Lied Snit, as he overlooks the fact that he pointed to a post where I
didn't write a single character, yet, he tried to blame me for a woman
rightfully defending herself against his sexual harassment.
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/CppMpFzZ7rs/PeabQj4WFQAJ>
(snip more lies by a pathological liar)
Wow. That's some sick shit right there.
chrisv
2019-08-08 19:31:36 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Lied Snit, as he overlooks the fact that he pointed to a post where I
didn't write a single character, yet, he tried to blame me for a woman
rightfully defending herself against his sexual harassment.
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/CppMpFzZ7rs/PeabQj4WFQAJ>
(snip more lies by a pathological liar)
Wow. That's some sick shit right there.
That thing is *profoundly* mentally-ill.
--
'Melzzz and Alstrom have now both admitted I am right [that the cola
advocates don't understand the value of "Open Recent" lists in
lying)
%
so is crossposting
Snit
2019-08-08 20:38:11 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Lied Snit, as he overlooks the fact that he pointed to a post where I
didn't write a single character, yet, he tried to blame me for a woman
rightfully defending herself against his sexual harassment.
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/CppMpFzZ7rs/PeabQj4WFQAJ>
(snip more lies by a pathological liar)
Wow. That's some sick shit right there.
That thing is *profoundly* mentally-ill.
Carroll is angry the police came to him to talk about his harassment. Oh
well.

Steve Carroll
2019-08-08 21:02:32 UTC
Snit
2019-08-08 22:11:18 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 15:10:59 -0000 (UTC), Steve Carroll <"Steve
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me. You are holding me accountable for the actions of others — likely
Carroll.
Lied Snit, as he overlooks the fact that he pointed to a post where I
didn't write a single character, yet, he tried to blame me for a woman
rightfully defending herself against his sexual harassment.
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/CppMpFzZ7rs/PeabQj4WFQAJ>
(snip more lies by a pathological liar)
Wow. That's some sick shit right there.
Tip o' the iceberg. The sicker sh*t is the U.S. taxpayer funds him.

Snit
2019-08-08 22:12:53 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 15:10:59 -0000 (UTC), Steve Carroll <"Steve
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me. You are holding me accountable for the actions of others — likely
Carroll.
Lied Snit, as he overlooks the fact that he pointed to a post where I
didn't write a single character, yet, he tried to blame me for a woman
rightfully defending herself against his sexual harassment.
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/CppMpFzZ7rs/PeabQj4WFQAJ>
(snip more lies by a pathological liar)
Wow. That's some sick shit right there.
Tip o' the iceberg. The sicker sh*t is the U.S. taxpayer funds him.
Let's say they did. Say I was disabled or a vet or had a pension or the
like. Why would that be an issue to you? What relevance would it be to
COLA?

The fact is you talk non-stop about your jealousy of my life. THAT is
what this is about. That and you deflecting from this:

Steve Carroll
2019-08-08 15:06:13 UTC
Post by chrisv
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
"I post to COLA as Snit. Only name I have ever used." - some thing,
lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
"Remember: I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.
Never. Your accusation is 100% unsupportable. It is a lie." - some
thing, lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
I'm a herdwatcher, I'm a herdwatcher, watchin' herds go by...

********** WARNING
The following will be damaging to you if you "support" Crackhead!
DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU'RE ALSO A LYING DUNGHEAP, this is your final
warning!
***********

Remember when this pathetic piece of dung was still pretending that the
'herd watch' handle wasn't his?

<CABF57A1.AABDF%***@gallopinginsanity.com>

The guy is a narcissistic, pathologically lying, word weasel of a
hypocrite, the likes of which none of us will ever see again.

That thread he just pointed me to is an eye opener on another level.
He's trying to hard sell one woman on the fact that he's a 'victim' to
another woman that he sexually harassed and was obviously emotionally
attached to. I suspect that's why he keeps lying that this woman is my
"girlfriend", he wanted her and she rebuked his efforts to control her
with his "psych degree" the way abusers do. All along he tried to
control her (the way he controlled his wife's online accounts) but she
wasn't having it. Now, he tries to link me with her as a way to claim
everything she said about him is a "lie" (big shock there). Taxpayers
should be demanding their money back spent on his 'education'.

Projection 101 follows...

"It is not uncommon for people, especially women (though it happens to
men, too), to become fixated on their teachers or other people in
authority. Seems clear this has happened with you." - Snit

"I do not mean to embarrass you by bringing up your apparent infatuation
with me, but your love for me is neither healthy or returned." - Snit

"It seems you have a desire to earn my respect and love by trying to
show how you have found some logical loop hole I have not seen" - Snit

"Now there may be some evidence to say that Elizabot has problems with
men, or at least with what is considered "normal" relationships." - Snit

"I do not owe her an apology of any sort, other than to say that I
*might* have mischaracterized her obvious obsession when I stated it was
based on sexual or lustful feelings. It is possible that it was not".
- Snit

Back to reality... the woman didn't see it the way Projecto Boy did...

"He's slandered my character by making me out to be an obsessed preteen
girl in love with him/her teacher." - Elizabot

When another female called Snit out he used his "psyche degree" again:

"You seem to be assuming I am the one victimizing and she is the victim
based on *my* sex. That is a common thing to do in our society. Sexual
stereotypes are neither fair nor accurate for either gender."

And this obvious lie:

"I have nothing against woman, have said nothing to imply I do, and have
no reason to know or care what gender Elizabot is. My view of her is
not based on her gender, but on her words." - Snit

Notably, "others" didn't see it the way pathetic liar did, either:

"Lately you've taken to accusing her of being "smitten and in love" with
*you*. That is just preposturous and absurd. Nothing could be further
from the truth." - Mike Dee

"You've have ruined your reputation and have no one to thank for it but
yourself. At this point, I suggest you change your internet name and
come back with some real honesty. You'll be surprised at how people will
be willing to accept you when you tell the truth. Even Elizabot, whom
you essentially stalked and sexually harrassed in csma might be tempted
to give you another chance." - ed

"basically this "snit" character has been caught out projecting some
strange fantasy on a female poster. as a woman, it's very annoying when
your arguments are derided or ignored on the basis of your sex. i'm not
buying into the whys and wherefores of snit's and elizabot's past
debates but what a classic ploy! "but she came on to me!" and then
suggesting others should avoid elizabot... " - ShutterBugz

I concur. Here's a book excerpt I once pointed our little projector to:

"The book provides an extended analysis of sexual harassment. It
presents the accepted view that sexual harassment is about power.
Three different types of harassers are analysed. First there is the
predatory harasser who gets sexual thrills from humiliating women, who
may become involved in sexual extortion and who may routinely harass
to see how women respond: those who don't resist may become targets
for rape. Second there is the dominance harasser, the most common
type, who engages in harassing behaviour in order to bolster his male
ego. Third are strategic or territorial harassers, who seek to
maintain male privilege in jobs or physical locations, for example by
harassing female employees in a predominantly male occupation. Most
harassers don't try to justify their behaviour; they don't think about
it. If asked, they may say they are just having fun and don't cause
any harm. A few, though, consciously seek to humiliate their
victims."
--

So, Snit... which one are you?

My take: If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and people see it
and comment on it like it's a duck...
Snit

2019-08-08 16:56:47 UTC
Not with violence, as Trump does to those who disagree with him or have
darker skin color than he does.
Trump didn't say that, you did.
Skeeter
2019-08-08 16:57:41 UTC
(snip lies)
I'd say none of the MSM can be trusted.
(rolling eyes)
Gosh, what a "surprise" that right-wingers *lie* their asses off, when
one of their own is a mass-murdering terrorist.
*Everything* that goes wrong is the fault of "liberals", according to
right-wing propagandists.
Filthy fsckers. You want to see more of this kind of stuff, do you?
How is telling the Truth a bad thing here.
I disagree with you on this. But it explains why I tell the truth and
you refuse to.
You mix truth with BS and refuse to provide details and I believe
you fear to give these details.
The Dayton shooter was a
Leftist, antifa supporter and supported Warren and Sanders. Those are
facts.
I want them to find out every details of the facts, follow the money
trail and see how he bought the weapons and got training in the
weapons use.
So you have the same old tired lines but no explanation for your lies
nor your failure to have ANY plan at all to stop the insurance companies
from siphoning off billions of dollars. You just want to force us all to
tithe to your gods.
Snit moves the goal posts again.
%
snit is a goal post
Snit
2019-08-08 20:38:24 UTC
[...]
Deep!
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

or a form of deflection
Mattb
Why do the progressives fear to give details for their plans?
Snit
2019-08-09 00:14:02 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Skeeter
[...]
They, and I, give a LOT more than you ever will. Heck, you have given
NONE other than you want to force others to tithe to the corporations
you worship.

I do not. But YOU can... send any corporation any donation you want.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

it's goal post snitty
Snit
2019-08-09 01:25:18 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
On Wed, 7 Aug 2019 17:14:07 -0700, Snit
[...]
He will drag them all over. He simply has no counter to my ideas and no
idea of his own.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Mattb
2019-08-09 00:23:03 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Skeeter
[...]
You can not show where I gave any plan or action. Michael Glassar
just needs to make shit up.

Details how will you plan save me money and how will it not hurt the
middle class, also should free healthcare be given to illegals over
18?
Post by Snit
I do not. But YOU can... send any corporation any donation you want.
Michael Glassar you don't even pay your own rent. You are sad.
Able-bodied freeloader is what you seem to be.
Snit
2019-08-09 01:24:22 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Skeeter
[...]
But you freak out whenever I suggest we not tithe corporations. You
whine there is no way to pay to not do so... as if we can pay
corporations to lower prices.

Now you whine I made that up. OK. Are you NOW onboard with the idea of
not having middleman corporations which siphon off billions of dollars?
If so we have reached basic agreement.

If not, stop lying about me saying you are willing to let that go.
Post by Mattb
Michael Glassar
just needs to make shit up.
Details how will you plan save me money
I have talked about this: we get rid of middleman corporations which
siphon off billions of dollars and give nothing but reduced care back,
we have a large block to negotiate with pharmaceutical companies, we
have less paperwork, we have more freedom to move from job to job, and
we pay less to get better care. There are variations of this plan
enjoyed in many countries -- I am open to different details.
Post by Mattb
and how will it not hurt the middle class,
How would it?
Post by Mattb
also should free healthcare be given to illegals over
18?
If they are in our custody ABSOLUTELY. Human rights matter. But this is
a weird side issue... tied to you and other right wingers felony child
abuse tied to redistribution of money to the for-profit prison
corporations because their parents MIGHT have committed a misdemeanor
(though since seeking asylum is legal that is not even a given). I
cannot back the corporate socialism that you are OK with, and even worse
I will NEVER back child abuse as you do.
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
I do not. But YOU can... send any corporation any donation you want.
Michael Glassar you don't even pay your own rent. You are sad.
Able-bodied freeloader is what you seem to be.
Remember when you asked for example of your lies -- there is one right
there. You just lied. Notice you feel the need to lie and lash out...
you simply have no confidence in your views.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit
2019-08-09 02:59:55 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
I do not. But YOU can... send any corporation any donation you want.
Michael Glassar you don't even pay your own rent. You are sad.
Able-bodied freeloader is what you seem to be.
I know this is wrong:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-washington-man-kills-wife-self-over-medical-bills-20190809-224vkpqgezhr7lnr4qbctx5uhy-story.html
-----
Elderly man in Washington State kills wife, then himself over medical
costs he couldn’t pay
-----

I know it is wrong people die and suffer for lack of access to medical care.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-08-09 03:06:23 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
I do not. But YOU can... send any corporation any donation you want.
   Michael Glassar you don't even pay your own rent.  You are sad.
Able-bodied freeloader is what you seem to be.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-washington-man-kills-wife-self-over-medical-bills-20190809-224vkpqgezhr7lnr4qbctx5uhy-story.html
-----
Elderly man in Washington State kills wife, then himself over medical
costs he couldn’t pay
-----
I know it is wrong people die and suffer for lack of access to medical care.
you have to pay my news server bill for last month because you used it
more than i did
Snit
2019-08-09 03:08:43 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
On Wed, 7 Aug 2019 17:14:07 -0700, Snit
On Wed, 07 Aug 2019 06:47:33 -0500, chrisv
Post by Snit
I do not. But YOU can... send any corporation any donation you want.
   Michael Glassar you don't even pay your own rent.  You are sad.
Able-bodied freeloader is what you seem to be.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-washington-man-kills-wife-self-over-medical-bills-20190809-224vkpqgezhr7lnr4qbctx5uhy-story.html
-----
Elderly man in Washington State kills wife, then himself over medical
costs he couldn’t pay
-----
I know it is wrong people die and suffer for lack of access to medical care.
you have to pay my news server bill for last month because you used it
more than i did
Your entitlement world view rears its ugly head again.

Face it, your role in this discussion has been to ask what my view is,
be told, and they cry about how I am not backing corporations siphoning
off money.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Mattb
2019-08-09 05:43:31 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
I do not. But YOU can... send any corporation any donation you want.
Michael Glassar you don't even pay your own rent. You are sad.
Able-bodied freeloader is what you seem to be.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-washington-man-kills-wife-self-over-medical-bills-20190809-224vkpqgezhr7lnr4qbctx5uhy-story.html
-----
Elderly man in Washington State kills wife, then himself over medical
costs he couldn’t pay
-----
I know it is wrong people die and suffer for lack of access to medical care.
You believe that having medical bills gives one the right to kill
others?

The system can be improved but it is all in the Details, progressive
lack details just generalities.

Maybe if Obama had allowed true COLA for those on Social Security
they would have has the money. I've always wondered where Obama
bought groceries.
Snit
2019-08-09 05:49:41 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
I do not. But YOU can... send any corporation any donation you want.
Michael Glassar you don't even pay your own rent. You are sad.
Able-bodied freeloader is what you seem to be.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-washington-man-kills-wife-self-over-medical-bills-20190809-224vkpqgezhr7lnr4qbctx5uhy-story.html
-----
Elderly man in Washington State kills wife, then himself over medical
costs he couldn’t pay
-----
I know it is wrong people die and suffer for lack of access to medical care.
You believe that having medical bills gives one the right to kill
others?
No. But I realize our current system leads to homicide and suicide and much
suffering.

And I realize you not only have no clue about a solution you show no
understanding of the problem and remain willfully ignorant when it is
discussed.
Post by Mattb
The system can be improved but it is all in the Details, progressive
lack details just generalities.
What improvements do you suggest?
Post by Mattb
Maybe if Obama had allowed true COLA for those on Social Security
they would have has the money. I've always wondered where Obama
bought groceries.
He did so without an ID.
Snit
2019-08-09 15:25:31 UTC
On 8/8/19 10:54 PM, Mattb wrote:
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-washington-man-kills-wife-self-over-medical-bills-20190809-224vkpqgezhr7lnr4qbctx5uhy-story.html
-----
Elderly man in Washington State kills wife, then himself over medical
costs he couldn?t pay
-----
I know it is wrong people die and suffer for lack of access to medical care.
You believe that having medical bills gives one the right to kill
others?
No. But I realize our current system leads to homicide and suicide and much
suffering.
The crime and murder rate in most major cities run my Democrats
shows what their policies do?
If you want to change topics we can talk about how those with the least
representational power are going to suffer, but this is so far off topic
I cannot imagine why you would go there other than to change the topic
from your complete lack of ideas about how to handle health care.
Post by Snit
And I realize you not only have no clue about a solution you show no
understanding of the problem and remain willfully ignorant when it is
discussed.
And below you run from this... and show your obsession with AOC even as
you fail to offer a single quote from her you disagree with.

You loathe how she and progressives stand up for people and not
corporations.
You are the one unable to do more that clone AOC and her BS.
She and you have no details to provide.
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
The system can be improved but it is all in the Details, progressive
lack details just generalities.
What improvements do you suggest?
You have none. You say you want improvements but you have NONE to offer.
You whine about me not having details but you have no general ideas
even. You just know the idea of ending tithing to corporations is
somehow bad in your view.
You are the one promoting something so it is you that need to
provide the details.
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Maybe if Obama had allowed true COLA for those on Social Security
they would have has the money. I've always wondered where Obama
bought groceries.
He did so without an ID.
Your answer shows ignorance.
LOL! You have no idea what I am referencing. None. Come on... do a
little research. Who talked about needing an ID to go grocery shopping.

Who was THAT ignorant of such basics of living.

You have no clue.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

your goal has no net between the posts
Snit

2019-08-09 20:07:54 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by %
your goal has no net between the posts
Your goal is to blame me for your own acts. As YOU prove.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-Nh7GJhJUpmAp5ZJLxSgQ
    http://youtu.be/prZeTJKpc3Y
    http://youtu.be/3NmOycD4yKU
    http://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0
  • Shows his name as Steven Petruzzellis
    http://youtu.be/PSHDc1Fg8eE
    http://youtu.be/u4xD43Khhkw
it would be pretty hard to act in any way towards you if you weren't
here you cause my action towards you
Snit
2019-08-09 20:16:37 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by %
your goal has no net between the posts
Your goal is to blame me for your own acts. As YOU prove.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-Nh7GJhJUpmAp5ZJLxSgQ
     http://youtu.be/prZeTJKpc3Y
     http://youtu.be/3NmOycD4yKU
     http://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0
   • Shows his name as Steven Petruzzellis
     http://youtu.be/PSHDc1Fg8eE
     http://youtu.be/u4xD43Khhkw
it would be pretty hard to act in any way towards you if you weren't
here you cause my action towards you
We are each responsible for our actions.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-08-09 20:32:43 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
your goal has no net between the posts
Your goal is to blame me for your own acts. As YOU prove.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-Nh7GJhJUpmAp5ZJLxSgQ
     http://youtu.be/prZeTJKpc3Y
     http://youtu.be/3NmOycD4yKU
     http://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0
   • Shows his name as Steven Petruzzellis
     http://youtu.be/PSHDc1Fg8eE
     http://youtu.be/u4xD43Khhkw
it would be pretty hard to act in any way towards you if you weren't
here you cause my action towards you
We are each responsible for our actions.
no, oh no, i'm not responsible for anything i do ,
i have it in an official application signed by two doctors,
i'm a mandatory psychiatric protected person i can't even go to jail,
without an evaluation first so i am never responsible
Snit
2019-08-09 15:37:50 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
   Maybe if Obama had allowed true COLA for those on Social Security
they would have has the money.  I've always wondered where Obama
bought groceries.
He did so without an ID.
   Your answer shows ignorance.
LOL! You have no idea what I am referencing. None. Come on... do a
little research. Who talked about needing an ID to go grocery shopping.
Who was THAT ignorant of such basics of living.
You have no clue.
your goal has no net between the posts
Um, that was to Carroll. Not you. Um. Oops. Um. Yeah... whoops.

Clearly not your material.

And, um, yeah. That is what I mean. Saw his post next.

Anyway, I have a pretty clear goal... For me it is clear what we should
do -- go to some form of single payer health care. The benefits of this
are clear: we get rid of middleman corporations which siphon off

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-08-09 19:21:07 UTC
Post by Snit
If you want to change topics we can talk about how those with the least
representational power are going to suffer
You've already proven that this is one of your goals.
Post by Snit
, but this is so far off topic
I cannot imagine why you would go there
Since when are you against going off topic? You do it every time you
need to run away. Here's a perfect example:

Subject: Re: Sick Senator Wants Lawmakers Locked In Room With Dead
Babies
Post by Snit
I'm enjoying how they openly admit they have to use fear and other
emotions to get their bills passed, though.
And still they fail. They'll just have to hope for bigger massacres.
Then Snit chimes in....
"You want people to fail at protecting Americans... yet you still want
a wall."
Mattb
2019-08-09 20:04:10 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
[...]
You brought up homicides, did you forget.
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
And I realize you not only have no clue about a solution you show no
understanding of the problem and remain willfully ignorant when it is
discussed.
And below you run from this... and show your obsession with AOC even as
you fail to offer a single quote from her you disagree with.
Been there done that and still you lie and refuse to provide
details.
Post by Snit
You loathe how she and progressives stand up for people and not
corporations.
She is basically powerless anymore and has zero effect on me.
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
The system can be improved but it is all in the Details, progressive
lack details just generalities.
What improvements do you suggest?
You have none. You say you want improvements but you have NONE to offer.
You whine about me not having details but you have no general ideas
even. You just know the idea of ending tithing to corporations is
somehow bad in your view.
You promoted some changes but lack all details as the AOC. So
normal for progressives. You lack anything to back anything up but
generalizations.
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Maybe if Obama had allowed true COLA for those on Social Security
they would have has the money. I've always wondered where Obama
bought groceries.
He did so without an ID.
Your answer shows ignorance.
LOL! You have no idea what I am referencing. None. Come on... do a
little research. Who talked about needing an ID to go grocery shopping.
OK Trump is a idiot just like AOC. They have different agendas
and about equal IQ.

I'm not a Trump supporter. You do realize that just because someone
doesn't like AOC, means they like Trump?
Post by Snit
Who was THAT ignorant of such basics of living.
You have no clue.
Do you feel better now? You are still just as much a fool as you
were this morning.
Snit
2019-08-09 20:17:41 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
[...]
Tied to MEDICAL COSTS.

Yes, people are committing suicide and homicide over our unbelievably
broke system. And you have NO clue how to resolve and demand more
details for what I propose even as you fail to specify where you want
more details!

Bottom line: I certainly do not have all the answers -- and in any
complex problem there are MANY devils in the details. To pretend there
are not would be absurd. But I can point to general principles which not
only make more sense they have also proved themselves to work in similar
forms in many countries, where our system has never been shown to work
in ANY country, ever.

You simply want us to keep paying the corporations to siphon money off
with the bizarre idea that this helps with health care.

And to try to change topics you work to move to homicide in general, to
AOC (where you fail to offer details of what you do not like about her
views), and to lies about what I propose (saying I want to take control
of medical facilities).

Mattb
2019-08-09 20:28:24 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
[...]
You do not believe there are medical cost in all those shootings
every week in Chicago?
were this morning.
Snit
2019-08-09 21:09:45 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
[...]
I do not see how that would change much based on any health care system
we had... but you are speaking emotionally where I am going with reason.

I think that is why we speak past each other... I think in terms of
logic and evidence and data, you think in terms of emotion. In
Meyer-Briggs terms I am a "Thinker" and you are a "Feeler". Which is not
an insult.

Anyway, since you have decided you have nothing to add on the topic of
health care in this country, nor even any sign of understanding, is
there something you want to talk about in terms of one of the other
topics you keep running to?

If not I think this conversation has run its course. If you feel the
need to do what you have been doing and just spew lies and insults have
at it... not sure what value there is in continuing the conversation.

Steve Carroll
2019-08-09 21:23:11 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
Post by Mattb
Post by Snit
[...]
LOL! You're a "Thinker" like John Godhe is a "Thinker"... he "thinks"
about Vitamin D almost as much as you do about the stuff you ingest ;)

Quiz:

#1 Whose website once stated:

"If you need a new website or help with your personal or small business
computers then you have come to the right place. Prescott Computer Guy
handles almost any technological need for individuals and small
businesses. More than just doing the work, we help you to understand how
to do things for yourself - to the level you wish to do so. If you want
us to handle all your website updates, we happily will, but if you want
to learn to be able to do so yourself, we are just as happy to help you
learn to not depend on us."

#2 Who told you that this goal would be better served teaching people
how to use WordPress, as opposed to 'teaching' them about HTML/CSS/JS?

#3 Where is the "logic and evidence and data" that backs up your idea
that it made more sense to teach clients web languages over WP?

OopS!
%
#2 Who told you that this goal would be better served teaching people
how to use WordPress, as opposed to 'teaching' them about HTML/CSS/JS?
#3 Where is the "logic and evidence and data" that backs up your idea
did you see how fast i ran snit out of here
Snit
#2 Who told you that this goal would be better served teaching people
how to use WordPress, as opposed to 'teaching' them about HTML/CSS/JS?
#3 Where is the "logic and evidence and data" that backs up your idea
that it made more sense to teach clients web languages over WP?
OopS!
did you see how fast i ran snit out of here
LOL!

Carroll is still caught up on how, years ago, I was ASSIGNED to teach a
DreamWeaver class (which he found out about by obsessively digging through
any info he could find on me) and I never shared his same obsession with
WordPress.

The sad part is the one site Carroll ever pointed to as his he has now
admitted was never migrated to WordPress from the crappy GoDaddy site he
NOW disavows but used to repeatedly bring up to claim what a great job he
did.

Like his crappy flood bot he made to compare with my chat bot, his life is
all about him comparing himself to me and HIM deciding he comes up short.

In disavowing that site Carroll has only his Youtube videos to point to as
the most impressive published work of his.

Too damned funny.
%
what is a dream weaver class
Snit
#2 Who told you that this goal would be better served teaching people
how to use WordPress, as opposed to 'teaching' them about HTML/CSS/JS?
#3 Where is the "logic and evidence and data" that backs up your idea
that it made more sense to teach clients web languages over WP?
OopS!
You are allowed to let go of your jealousy.
%
because mattb keeps following me around
Skeeter
2019-08-08 16:59:02 UTC
On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 13:44:11 -0700, Snit
I think you have no plan on how to cut out the siphoning of
billions of
dollars from our health care system. I think you have no
plan at all. I
think you fear the GND based on vague accusations without
actually
quoting the GND.
and we still haven't seen your plan.
Do they actually have a workable plan?
The one which is wildly popular with Americans works fine for
me. How
about you... do you have ANY plan at all?
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/28/most-americans-now-support-medicare-for-all-and-free-college-tuition.html
You are using NBC as a reference they still haven't admitted the
Dayton shooter was a supporter of antifa, a Warren supporter and a
leftist.  I'd say none of the MSM can be trusted.
-----
The vast majority of Americans, 70 percent, now support
Medicare-for-all, otherwise known as single-payer health care,
according
to a new Reuters survey. That includes 85 percent of Democrats
and 52
percent of Republicans. Only 20 percent of Americans say they
outright
oppose the idea.
-----
I am using the Routers survey that you run from ? and will note
you have
yet to share your plan.
https://graphics.reuters.com/USA-ELECTION-MEDICARE/0100911R1E0/index.html
    This is a Poll and not binding on anyone.  Many did not agree
with
your NGD or single payer healthcare.  There aren't enough details.
There can be private insurance for elective procedures and the
like. There
are in some systems.
But why have the general healthcare system be tied to tithing
corporations?
You have yet to answer or share your solution.
Nor will you. You tear down and attack instead of speaking in good
faith.
I know, I know — welcome to Usenet. Not like you are alone.
    You are unable to give details as just post propaganda and far left
talking points.  DETAILS are important.  Would and do I believe the
healthcare system can be made better YES.  Is your way good who knows
you lack details.
    If you have a proposal for making it better give the DETAILS, not
generalities.
See: you have no plan and just scream emotionally, and lie, about what I
say. I get it -- you are ashamed of your lack of support. Best wishes
for you.
   I have not claimed I had a plan that was you and you lack any
details.
mattb keeps following me everywhere
He is a follower.
Like CNN watchers?
Praetor Mandrake
2019-08-09 00:32:23 UTC
Post by Ï
Sometimes I fly just by flapping my hands.
Take care, do not fly too close to the Sun.
It was a Drumpf extravaganza. I could care less about Mein Kampf but
that was his prescription for the Jews. My prescription was the
Koshoggi Affair and I bopped it pretty good. I take care of my allies,
but in my tale Icarus flies home.
Steve Carroll
2019-08-09 15:21:00 UTC
Exactly. The point I was making earlier about the kinds of things
'poor' people spend their money on is based on the same idea. There are
houses in depressed areas that are being bought for almost nothing by
white people in areas that have been predominantly black.
You jump from poor to black as if they are the same.
As those are the areas where there are the most opportunities to
purchase for black people, it made sense to you for me to *not*
reference them?
It does not make sense for you to speak of poor and black as if they are the same. That was the point. I know, you are gonna try to avoid the point... but that was still the point.
Below you try to laugh this off. Your bigotry is not funny.
What I 'kaughed off' was your poor reading comprehension... again.

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-says-poor-kids-are-just-bright-just-talented-white-n1040686>

The Dem front runner, talking point from the Dem plantation ;)
Snit
2019-08-09 15:32:17 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
[...]
I am no fan of Biden... or any of the corporate side of the Democrats.
They are basically Republican-lite. I do not want Biden to win (though I
would take him over Trump in a heartbeat).

Remember, I am the one who made this site you freaked out over:

http://hildoclump.wordpress.com

OH MY GAWD I DID NOT HOST IT MYSELF! HOW COULD I DO THINGS IN AN EASY
WAY FOR A QUICK JOKE?!?!?

LOL!

Hey, you did not host your own videos, either:

Steve Carroll
?? What part did you 'make' (that's a stock theme)?
Snit
2019-08-09 16:07:21 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
[...]
THE. CONTENT.

For crying out loud, Carroll... do you not understand content matters.
When you post your videos to YouTube you use their "stock theme" as well:

Carroll's videos showing his flood bot (and more):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-Nh7GJhJUpmAp5ZJLxSgQ

• Goes into how he writes his code here:
https://youtu.be/prZeTJKpc3Y

• Shows selection of "most recent" posts:
https://youtu.be/3NmOycD4yKU

• Show entering data to spam:
https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0

• Shows his name as Steven Petruzzellis
https://youtu.be/PSHDc1Fg8eE?t=12

• Shows he has a voice in his head he thinks is me:
https://youtu.be/u4xD43Khhkw

What matters is the content to you (and the voice in your head). Right?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll
2019-08-09 16:20:05 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
[...]
To you that's "web development", isn't it <shaking head in disbelief>?
Post by Snit
For crying out loud, Carroll... do you not understand content matters.
Content is what the end user inputs on a WP blog. It'd be more
impressive if you had hosted it yourself and created your own child
theme. Why are you so anti-education when it comes to web dev? Makes
no sense...

It's "interesting" how you're hypocritically not calling Biden a "racist".
Snit
2019-08-09 16:26:53 UTC
On 8/9/19 9:20 AM, Steve Carroll wrote:
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
http://hildoclump.wordpress.com
OH MY GAWD I DID NOT HOST IT MYSELF! HOW COULD I DO THINGS IN AN EASY
WAY FOR A QUICK JOKE?!?!?
?? What part did you 'make' (that's a stock theme)?
THE. CONTENT.
To you that's "web development", isn't it <shaking head in disbelief>?
What the hell? I created THE CONTENT.

This was not a web development contest. Hell, it was not a web content
contest. I made a quick site for FUN... posting content that amused me.

Just as you posted content to YouTube. You did not CREATE the "template"
nor do any web development:

Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
For crying out loud, Carroll... do you not understand content matters.
Content is what the end user inputs on a WP blog.
No shit! I added the CONTENT. As you did with your YouTube account.
Post by Steve Carroll
It'd be more
impressive
What impresses you is of NO concern to me. Not even a little. I do not
care about impressing my stalker.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll
2019-08-09 16:33:03 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
http://hildoclump.wordpress.com
OH MY GAWD I DID NOT HOST IT MYSELF! HOW COULD I DO THINGS IN AN EASY
WAY FOR A QUICK JOKE?!?!?
?? What part did you 'make' (that's a stock theme)?
THE. CONTENT.
To you that's "web development", isn't it <shaking head in disbelief>?
What the hell? I created THE CONTENT.
That's what an end use adds to a blog.
Post by Snit
This was not a web development contest.
It's not a "web development" anything. The original theme isn't that
bad...

<https://imgur.com/a/KhJsqsW?

... so how'd you manage to f*ck it up?
Snit
2019-08-09 17:40:38 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
http://hildoclump.wordpress.com
OH MY GAWD I DID NOT HOST IT MYSELF! HOW COULD I DO THINGS IN AN EASY
WAY FOR A QUICK JOKE?!?!?
?? What part did you 'make' (that's a stock theme)?
THE. CONTENT.
To you that's "web development", isn't it <shaking head in disbelief>?
What the hell? I created THE CONTENT.
This was not a web development contest. Hell, it was not a web
content contest. I made a quick site for FUN... posting content that
amused me.
Just as you posted content to YouTube. You did not CREATE the
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-Nh7GJhJUpmAp5ZJLxSgQ

• Shows his name as Steven Petruzzellis

That's what an end use adds to a blog.
Now you want to play semantic games over if these are blogs:

http://hildoclump.wordpress.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-Nh7GJhJUpmAp5ZJLxSgQ

Your complaint was I did not write the "template" for my content -- as
if you wrote the template for yours or as if I am somehow obligated to!
No. Neither of us is obligated to do ANYTHING to please your new insane
standard of how one shares content.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll
2019-08-09 18:51:15 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
http://hildoclump.wordpress.com
OH MY GAWD I DID NOT HOST IT MYSELF! HOW COULD I DO THINGS IN AN EASY
WAY FOR A QUICK JOKE?!?!?
?? What part did you 'make' (that's a stock theme)?
THE. CONTENT.
To you that's "web development", isn't it <shaking head in disbelief>?
What the hell? I created THE CONTENT.
This was not a web development contest. Hell, it was not a web
content contest. I made a quick site for FUN... posting content that
amused me.
That's what an end use adds to a blog.
http://hildoclump.wordpress.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-Nh7GJhJUpmAp5ZJLxSgQ
?? Your bogus YT channel isn't a blog.
Post by Snit
Your complaint was
... not a complaint at all, merely an observation, which differs from
the complaints you had about the work of the KDE team back when you were
trolling them.
Post by Snit
I did not write the "template" for my content -- as
if you wrote the template for yours
I've done plenty of them. I showed you one made just for you... the
rebuild of the 'Magic Blue' theme your blog used to use before you
decided WP was too much for you... back when you yanked it and the
websites out of your portfolio section. Around 5.5 years ago you wrote
that you'd "been considering a re-design for a while":

"I have been considering a re-design for a while, though there are reasons
for much of what I have (even the "bad" stuff)." - Snit

If it was "a bit dated" back then, what do you consider it now? And what
are these "reasons" for the "bad" stuff?
Post by Snit
or as if I am somehow obligated to!
??? Who said anything about obligations?
Post by Snit
No. Neither of us is obligated to do ANYTHING to please your new insane
standard of how one shares content.
LOL! Whatever you say, Mr. Professional Web Developer ;)

But you still haven't answered the question as to how you got that theme
to look so funky <https://imgur.com/a/KhJsqsW?>. BTW, weren't you the
guy who whined about another dev's images being too big (filesize wise)?
Seems odd being that the pic of hildoclump weighs in a 588 KB, the one
with Bernie weighs 429 KB and the smaller of the 3 coming in at 315 KB.

<https://imgur.com/a/TiAK6i4>

That's insane for just those 3 images... not very mobile friendly:
<https://imgur.com/a/u9QCYt>
Steve Carroll
2019-08-09 18:56:25 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
No. Neither of us is obligated to do ANYTHING to please your new insane
standard of how one shares content.
LOL! Whatever you say, Mr. Professional Web Developer ;)
But you still haven't answered the question as to how you got that theme
to look so funky <https://imgur.com/a/KhJsqsW?>. BTW, weren't you the
guy who whined about another dev's images being too big (filesize wise)?
Seems odd being that the pic of hildoclump weighs in a 588 KB, the one
with Bernie weighs 429 KB and the smaller of the 3 coming in at 315 KB.
<https://imgur.com/a/TiAK6i4>
<https://imgur.com/a/u9QCYt>
Missed a character on that link, here's a new one:

<https://imgur.com/a/QcWFtEU>
Snit
2019-08-09 19:12:23 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
[...]
Carroll snipped that to pieces, went babbling about what is or is not a
blog (not relevant) and blamed me for his YouTube site (or maybe blamed
the voice in his head he has named after me).

Then Carroll backed the hell off and denied his idiotic whining about my
silly site not being something it is not was merely an "observation", as
if he was not making tons of bizarre assumptions and pushing insults and
attacks.

Then he babbled about KDE?!?! And then claimed to report bugs is to
"troll them"?

And then he went into his use of templates which as NOTHING to do with
his YouTube site, and he has finally admitted the live version of his
Old Neighborhood Restaurant <http://tinyurl.com/y2u3goth> was never made
with WordPress, only a undated demo he never got to go live! He also
pointed to an image of a site which is not even mine and asked how I got
it to be so "funky"?!?! Was he speaking to the voice in his head again?

He cannot keep focused on one topic for more than a sentence. He really
needs to seek help.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Nadegda
2019-08-09 22:10:02 UTC
I am not racist. I am opposed to white people entering the country
illegally also.
"It is equally illegal for the poor and for the rich to sleep on a park bench."
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
Nadegda
2019-08-09 22:17:08 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Israel is a ally that you support the terrorist is no surprise.
<facepalm>
Hi Skeeter!
He really isn't very good at the whole socking-up thing, is he? Too
transparent. Too many tells.
No, he really isn't. Though murphy was far worse, *and* had far more socks.
True, that.
Post by Nadegda
<snicker>
*snicker*