What economists have gotten wrong for decades
2019-08-08 13:05:33 UTC
Sometimes I fly just by flapping my hands.
Take care, do not fly too close to the Sun.
fold, spindle, mutilate
chrisv
2019-08-08 14:09:36 UTC
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
"I post to COLA as Snit. Only name I have ever used." - some thing,
lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)

"Remember: I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.
Never. Your accusation is 100% unsupportable. It is a lie." - some
thing, lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
Parker
2019-08-08 14:25:01 UTC
Post by chrisv
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
"I post to COLA as Snit. Only name I have ever used." - some thing,
lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
"Remember: I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.
Never. Your accusation is 100% unsupportable. It is a lie." - some
thing, lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html

*Psychopath Snit Michael Glasser's Techniques For Lying*

1. Lies by simply making things up.

2. Lies by omission.

3. Lies by intentionally misunderstanding or misinterpreting.

4. Lies by exaggeration.

5. Lies by quoting out of context.

6. Lies by misquoting.

7. Lies by ignoring refutations of his lies and other bad
behavior. This enables him to always claim that he "won"
the debate. It is the height of dishonesty.

8. Lies by introducing nonsense, e.g., "Marshmallow Men".

9. Lies by invalid generalization.

10. Lies by reversing implication, e.g., "Firetrucks are red,
this apple is red, therefore this apple is a firetruck."

11. Lies by "straw man" -- falsely attributing a bogus (often
exaggerated) claim to the person he's attacking, then refuting it.

12. Lies by claiming the person he's attacking "changed his story"
or "moved the goalposts" whenever the person clarified what he
said in order to refute Snit's previous lie about it.

13. Lies by claiming the person he's attacking "whines" or "babbles".
He never says that about his anti-Linux propaganda partners.

14. Lies by claiming the person he's attacking "ran away" if they
don't obey his commands and meet his demands exactly.

15. Lies by claiming that the person he's attacking is a member of
"the herd" and therefore is not capable of independent thought
and should not be listened to. Snit uses this attack only
against Linux users.

16. Lies by refusing to make common-sense connections among facts
that he's given. In that way he stalls or kills the discussion.
He ignores facts without explicitly refuting them, which allows
him to kill the discussion without looking bad.

17. Lies by introducing personal attacks and nonsense arguments
and claims into the discussion, in order to motivate the person
he's attacking to withdraw from the discussion. Glasser then
claims victory.

18. Lies by refusing to believe anything remembered by the person he's
attacking, and saying that it's irrelevant, when it isn't. Example:
"some recollection of what you think you remember from 10 years ago
is not on topic or of interest".

19. Lies by claiming that the person he's attacking is mentally ill.
He repeatedly offers to find the person help in overcoming his
alleged "illness". Snit Michael Glasser is a psychopath who
pretends to be a psychologist.

20. Lies by falsely attributing negative emotions to the person
he's attacking, when they haven't displayed any at all.

Examples: "shows rage", "got really, really angry. Furious",
"absolute *rage*", "freaks out", "lashes out", "lash out
with anger", "major hate-spewing", "really hates learning",
"pisses the herd off", "lash out with *extreme* hatred and anger",
"*major* attack mode", "humiliating", "getting pissed off",
"Such hatred and anger from you", "you are just freaking out.
Enraged. Completely unable to control yourself.", "freak out mode",
"You are on a hate-filled rampage", "Filled with rage and obvious
hatred", "hate-filled, enraged lies, attacks, insults, name calling",
"lash out with such fury", "you freaked out", "has you pissed off",
"spewing such hate-filled lies and attacks", "you are so upset
recently", "Amazing how little self control you have",
"hate-filled attack mode", "freak out and go into major attack
mode", "hate-filled, fear-filled attacks", "hate-and-fear-filled
attacks", "you run away spewing hate-filled attacks", "fearful",
"hate-filled dishonest attack rants", "Completely irrational,
hate-filled nonsense", "run and whine and attack...fear",
"get angry and lash out", "runs away crying", "hate-filled spree
of attacks", "freaked out even more! Holy cow!", "massive
hate-filled irrational rage", "irrational hate filled attacks",
"hatred and feelings of persecution", "enraged... unable to focus
or think. He is in a massive hate-filled irrational rage where all
he can do is lash out", "lashes out with hate-filled rants",
"You are enraged... beside yourself with anger. Unable to control
yourself", "obvious hatred", "You have a strong persecution complex",
"Holy cow! You lost it! You became enraged and increased your name
calling and accusations and insults. You just could not stop yourself
- you were out of control!", "This was too much for you. Wow. You
just completely lost it", "you just attack, attack, attack. ...
Wow... you really have lost it. I wish you the best!",
"threw a toddler tantrum", "cannot stop himself from posting
outrageous hate-filled attacks and insults and lies",
"clearly very frustrated", "you lash out with insults, attacks,
and your ever-present view of your persecution", "pretty much
belittles anyone", "special form of arrogance and conceit",
"put others down", "calm down", "amazingly bent out of shape",
"you are so filled with hatred and anger and the inescapable need
to call people names", "You are a very, very angry person!",
"so angry and out of control"
Snit
2019-08-08 14:54:12 UTC
Post by chrisv
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me. You are holding me accountable for the actions of others — likely
Carroll.
Post by chrisv
"I post to COLA as Snit. Only name I have ever used." - some thing,
lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
You claim it is a lie. No evidence.
Post by chrisv
"Remember: I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.
Never. Your accusation is 100% unsupportable. It is a lie." - some
thing, lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
No evidence otherwise.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger. They cling to their attacks
and ignore the message time and time again.
Steve Carroll
2019-08-08 15:10:59 UTC
Snit
2019-08-08 15:13:48 UTC
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me. You are holding me accountable for the actions of others — likely
Carroll.
Lied Snit,
Nope. He is ABSOLUTELY tying to hold me accountable for a post I did not
write, and it was *likely* written by you.
as he overlooks the fact that he pointed to a post where I
didn't write a single character, yet, he tried to blame me for a woman
rightfully defending herself against his sexual harassment.
You are angry you have had both your family AND the police speak to you
about your harassment and you want to make me seem like you. Not biting.

Carroll's videos showing his flood bot (and more):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-Nh7GJhJUpmAp5ZJLxSgQ

• Goes into how he writes his code here:
http://youtu.be/prZeTJKpc3Y

• Shows selection of "most recent" posts:
http://youtu.be/3NmOycD4yKU

• Show entering data to spam:
http://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0

• Shows his name as Steven Petruzzellis
http://youtu.be/PSHDc1Fg8eE

• Shows he has a voice in his head he thinks is me:
http://youtu.be/u4xD43Khhkw
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll
2019-08-08 15:25:23 UTC
Snit
2019-08-08 15:26:42 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me. You are holding me accountable for the actions of others — likely
Carroll.
Lied Snit,
Nope. He is ABSOLUTELY tying to hold me accountable for a post I did not
write, and it was *likely* written by you.
Of course!
But then you blame me anyway, as you do for the police talking to you
about your harassment and your stupid flood bot you say you use because
you had to prove to me it could be done.

Steve Carroll
Snit

chrisv
2019-08-08 15:32:24 UTC
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
Lied Snit,
Below is the entire "zevon" post, including headers. Clearly the work
of that thing. It was trying to wriggle-out of some lies it told
about it running the "three educational labs at UNLV" where it
"managed all of the hardware, software and training needs."

From: zevon <***@mail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Focus on technology
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:45:52 -0500
<***@mid.individual.net> <o55qk2$46o$***@dont-email.me>
Post by Snit
This could be a misunderstanding.
They never let him anywhere near a root prompt, just let him wipe down
the terminals in the lab and help students use their shell accounts.
I think that's exactly what he "meant" but didn't say.
Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh.

Anyway, I never did have root access on the Linux server or even the
SUN stations later. That is correct. And never claimed I did.

Marek has been lying and lying and lying. But you do not care.

Again:

* Library lab: Macs, PCs, and UNIX. I worked there.
* EDU labs: Apple IIe and Mac systems. I ran those labs.

Not a hard concept... but Marek is obsessed with his trolling of me.

And why? Because I asked a question about Linux that is pissing him
off:

---------
Looking for ways in which environments push developers to move beyond
the lowest common denominator by providing system wide tools. This is
the the current list for Linux:

Linux:

* Window widgets (window shade, stay on top, etc.)
* Copy-on-select

By all means, "advocates" do focus on technology and work to add more
to that list! Owl already did ... half that list is from him. If you
do suggest one, though, make sure you are willing to back it with a
fairly concise video or other direct evidence.
---------
--
"Linux desktop is why I got into Linux in the first place. I mean, I
have never, ever cared about really anything but the Linux desktop."
-- Linus Torvalds
Snit
2019-08-08 15:41:34 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
See: this is you showing you cannot find *me* doing as you accuse so you
hold me accountable to the actions of others.

You do the same thing when you hold me accountable for merely calling
out the absurdity of your herd. It pisses you off that your herd acts
poorly... but you dare not call them out.
From: Snit <***@gallopinginsanity.com>

Notice, not the same.
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:45:52 -0500
Post by Snit
[...]
Yes, that is likely Carroll mocking me and seeing who is stupid enough
to buy it. You claim to be that stupid. Congratulations!
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll
2019-08-08 15:42:46 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
Lied Snit,
Below is the entire "zevon" post, including headers. Clearly the work
of that thing. It was trying to wriggle-out of some lies it told
about it running the "three educational labs at UNLV" where it
"managed all of the hardware, software and training needs."
While I wouldn't doubt it's him, that I see, it can't be conclusively
shown by these headers. I don't believe it matters, for the reason I
stated.
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
---------
Snit
2019-08-08 15:44:25 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by chrisv
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
Lied Snit,
Below is the entire "zevon" post, including headers. Clearly the work
of that thing. It was trying to wriggle-out of some lies it told
about it running the "three educational labs at UNLV" where it
"managed all of the hardware, software and training needs."
While I wouldn't doubt it's him,
You likely know better because it is most likely you.
Post by Steve Carroll
that I see, it can't be conclusively
shown by these headers.
And in fact they show it is NOT me (given the name is not the same, nor
is the Usenet client one I ever use, nor the service one I use).

But you use multiple names in your trolling and flooding.
Post by Steve Carroll
I don't believe it matters, for the reason I
stated.
Because all you care about is trolling and flooding.

Steve Carroll
2019-08-08 15:54:56 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by chrisv
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
Lied Snit,
Below is the entire "zevon" post, including headers. Clearly the work
of that thing. It was trying to wriggle-out of some lies it told
about it running the "three educational labs at UNLV" where it
"managed all of the hardware, software and training needs."
While I wouldn't doubt it's him,
You likely know better because it is most likely you.
Right.. because this poster doesn't sound at all like the vindictive POS
that is you after I rubbed your nose in your sh*t again:

<o4ru6i$3lo$***@gioia.aioe.org>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/JMKaMuHJ97I/tbBL7u-1EgAJ>
Snit
2019-08-08 16:07:53 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Snit
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by chrisv
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
Lied Snit,
Below is the entire "zevon" post, including headers. Clearly the work
of that thing. It was trying to wriggle-out of some lies it told
about it running the "three educational labs at UNLV" where it
"managed all of the hardware, software and training needs."
While I wouldn't doubt it's him,
You likely know better because it is most likely you.
Right.. because this poster doesn't sound at all like the vindictive POS
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/JMKaMuHJ97I/tbBL7u-1EgAJ>
Ah, so clearly you in your victim mode. I figured likely you -- and in
your rage you backed that. But this is what you are running from:

Carroll's videos showing his flood bot (and more):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-Nh7GJhJUpmAp5ZJLxSgQ

• Goes into how he writes his code here:
http://youtu.be/prZeTJKpc3Y

• Shows selection of "most recent" posts:
http://youtu.be/3NmOycD4yKU

• Show entering data to spam:
http://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0

• Shows his name as Steven Petruzzellis
http://youtu.be/PSHDc1Fg8eE

• Shows he has a voice in his head he thinks is me:
http://youtu.be/u4xD43Khhkw

Will be interesting to see how many side issues you try to pull in as
you avoid what YOU have proved -- that your flood bot is yours, that
your real name is a name you denied it was, and that you are so obsessed
you have a voice in your head you named after me.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll
2019-08-08 16:01:30 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Snit
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
Not me.
Liar.
Lied Snit,
Below is the entire "zevon" post, including headers. Clearly the work
of that thing. It was trying to wriggle-out of some lies it told
about it running the "three educational labs at UNLV" where it
"managed all of the hardware, software and training needs."
Upon further inspection, it appears you're right... he just
over-medicated and blew it again:

<o53t4f$1dsg$***@gioia.aioe.org>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/u-tocUawStQ/Z8OBnV2jEwAJ>

His projection and mouth foaming is hard to miss.
Snit

Steve Carroll
2019-08-08 15:06:13 UTC
Post by chrisv
"Once again you guys focus on my life. Sigh." - some thing,
"I post to COLA as Snit. Only name I have ever used." - some thing,
lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
"Remember: I have never posted to COLA with any name other than Snit.
Never. Your accusation is 100% unsupportable. It is a lie." - some
thing, lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)
I'm a herdwatcher, I'm a herdwatcher, watchin' herds go by...

********** WARNING
The following will be damaging to you if you "support" Crackhead!
DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU'RE ALSO A LYING DUNGHEAP, this is your final
warning!
***********

Remember when this pathetic piece of dung was still pretending that the
'herd watch' handle wasn't his?

<CABF57A1.AABDF%***@gallopinginsanity.com>

The guy is a narcissistic, pathologically lying, word weasel of a
hypocrite, the likes of which none of us will ever see again.

That thread he just pointed me to is an eye opener on another level.
He's trying to hard sell one woman on the fact that he's a 'victim' to
another woman that he sexually harassed and was obviously emotionally
attached to. I suspect that's why he keeps lying that this woman is my
"girlfriend", he wanted her and she rebuked his efforts to control her
with his "psych degree" the way abusers do. All along he tried to
control her (the way he controlled his wife's online accounts) but she
wasn't having it. Now, he tries to link me with her as a way to claim
everything she said about him is a "lie" (big shock there). Taxpayers
should be demanding their money back spent on his 'education'.

Projection 101 follows...

"It is not uncommon for people, especially women (though it happens to
men, too), to become fixated on their teachers or other people in
authority. Seems clear this has happened with you." - Snit

"I do not mean to embarrass you by bringing up your apparent infatuation
with me, but your love for me is neither healthy or returned." - Snit

"It seems you have a desire to earn my respect and love by trying to
show how you have found some logical loop hole I have not seen" - Snit

"Now there may be some evidence to say that Elizabot has problems with
men, or at least with what is considered "normal" relationships." - Snit

"I do not owe her an apology of any sort, other than to say that I
*might* have mischaracterized her obvious obsession when I stated it was
based on sexual or lustful feelings. It is possible that it was not".
- Snit

Back to reality... the woman didn't see it the way Projecto Boy did...

"He's slandered my character by making me out to be an obsessed preteen
girl in love with him/her teacher." - Elizabot

When another female called Snit out he used his "psyche degree" again:

"You seem to be assuming I am the one victimizing and she is the victim
based on *my* sex. That is a common thing to do in our society. Sexual
stereotypes are neither fair nor accurate for either gender."

And this obvious lie:

"I have nothing against woman, have said nothing to imply I do, and have
no reason to know or care what gender Elizabot is. My view of her is
not based on her gender, but on her words." - Snit

Notably, "others" didn't see it the way pathetic liar did, either:

"Lately you've taken to accusing her of being "smitten and in love" with
*you*. That is just preposturous and absurd. Nothing could be further
from the truth." - Mike Dee

"You've have ruined your reputation and have no one to thank for it but
yourself. At this point, I suggest you change your internet name and
come back with some real honesty. You'll be surprised at how people will
be willing to accept you when you tell the truth. Even Elizabot, whom
you essentially stalked and sexually harrassed in csma might be tempted
to give you another chance." - ed

"basically this "snit" character has been caught out projecting some
strange fantasy on a female poster. as a woman, it's very annoying when
your arguments are derided or ignored on the basis of your sex. i'm not
buying into the whys and wherefores of snit's and elizabot's past
debates but what a classic ploy! "but she came on to me!" and then
suggesting others should avoid elizabot... " - ShutterBugz

I concur. Here's a book excerpt I once pointed our little projector to:

"The book provides an extended analysis of sexual harassment. It
presents the accepted view that sexual harassment is about power.
Three different types of harassers are analysed. First there is the
predatory harasser who gets sexual thrills from humiliating women, who
may become involved in sexual extortion and who may routinely harass
to see how women respond: those who don't resist may become targets
for rape. Second there is the dominance harasser, the most common
type, who engages in harassing behaviour in order to bolster his male
ego. Third are strategic or territorial harassers, who seek to
maintain male privilege in jobs or physical locations, for example by
harassing female employees in a predominantly male occupation. Most
harassers don't try to justify their behaviour; they don't think about
it. If asked, they may say they are just having fun and don't cause
any harm. A few, though, consciously seek to humiliate their
victims."
--

So, Snit... which one are you?

My take: If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and people see it
and comment on it like it's a duck...
Snit