What economists have gotten wrong for decades
Nadegda
2019-07-21 05:23:15 UTC
Four economic ideas disproven by reality.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit?utm_source=pocket-newtab

The commonality: they are all *conservative* economic ideas.

Proves what I've been saying all along: conservatives are delusional kooks.
Every last one of them.

<snicker>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
Janithor
2019-07-21 05:28:06 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
Four economic ideas disproven by reality.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit?utm_source=pocket-newtab
The commonality: they are all *conservative* economic ideas.
Proves what I've been saying all along: conservatives are delusional kooks.
Every last one of them.
<snicker>
Says the guy from Pembroke socked up as 2 chicks on Usenet.

Lollity!
Nadegda
2019-07-21 06:47:29 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
Four economic ideas disproven by reality.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit?utm_source=pocket-newtab
The commonality: they are all *conservative* economic ideas.
Proves what I've been saying all along: conservatives are delusional kooks.
Every last one of them.
<snicker>
Says the guy from Pembroke socked up as 2 chicks on Usenet.
Proof, kowardly group-snecking kook?

2019-07-21 08:30:51 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh11q1$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
Four economic ideas disproven by reality.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit?utm_source=pocket-newtab
The commonality: they are all *conservative* economic ideas.
Proves what I've been saying all along: conservatives are delusional kooks.
Every last one of them.
<snicker>
Says the guy from Pembroke socked up as 2 chicks on Usenet.
Proof, kowardly group-snecking kook?
Everybody knows it, Freak.

Nadegda
2019-07-21 21:10:46 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
Four economic ideas disproven by reality.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit?utm_source=pocket-newtab
The commonality: they are all *conservative* economic ideas.
Proves what I've been saying all along: conservatives are delusional kooks.
Every last one of them.
<snicker>
Says the guy from Pembroke socked up as 2 chicks on Usenet.
Proof, kowardly group-snecking kook?
Everybody knows it, Freak.
So, no proof then. As usual.

Typical of a right-winger: lie, and when challenged refuse to even try to
substantiate your k'lame, because you know you can't. And then repeat the
lie again some time later. And again.

Herr Goebbels has taught you well. Maybe you can convince Trump to make
you his next propaganda minister when he tires of Sarah Suckabee Sanders?

2019-07-21 21:23:15 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh2kcm$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
[...]
The Way of the Nadsington KooK:

1. Ask for proof.
2. Deny the proof.
3. Snip the proof.
4. Move the goal post away from the proof.
5. Refuse to accept the source of the proof.

RatchetJaw
2019-07-21 21:26:35 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Sounds like she has taken a few pages out of "The Snit Guide To Trolling"
because that describes his usual operation.
--
Ratchet Jaw
The Locked and Loaded Jew

More on Snit's trolling
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snit.html

Over 100 people ridicule Snit
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html

Typical Snit trolling methods
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html
Nadegda
2019-07-21 21:38:22 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Except that you didn't offer any proof. Like all cowards, you ran away as
soon as it was asked for.

2019-07-21 22:09:41 UTC
In article <qh2m0e$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
He did and as usual you snipped it...Snit wannabe.
%
you suck dick paul there's proof
%
paul takes a fall
Checkmate
2019-07-21 05:50:58 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh0ss3$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
delusional kook
You certainly are.

J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.

Kick out your best+brightest, like Nazi Germany+Venezuela,
and you get hyperinflation, chaos.

Now we have Ms Nadegda advocating inflation,
which is a tax on the weakest+poorest.

People are gaming the system; guys exploit young woman
whose credit history hasn't been soiled yet;
-- she gets (fleeting) money, and he gets (fleeting) sex.

A fake wife gets you a real child support obligation;
and we get more human "strays" running around, homeless.
Bottom line: 99% of men should not be having sex.

2019-07-21 14:25:34 UTC
http://Jeff-Relf.Me/Seattle.House.Prices.PNG
only a guy not having any would say this
%
you're only saying that because you can't get any
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-21 17:14:38 UTC
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
Kick out your best+brightest, like Nazi Germany+Venezuela,
and you get hyperinflation, chaos.
Now we have Ms Nadegda advocating inflation,
which is a tax on the weakest+poorest.
People are gaming the system; guys exploit young woman
whose credit history hasn't been soiled yet;
-- she gets (fleeting) money, and he gets (fleeting) sex.
A fake wife gets you a real child support obligation;
and we get more human "strays" running around, homeless.
Bottom line: 99% of men should not be having sex.
http://Jeff-Relf.Me/Seattle.House.Prices.PNG
A man would have to be pretty foolish to have sex with
women these days as the percentage of them that have
VD is at an all-time high; the number of them who are
on the take, likewise. Today's liberal woman sees a
man mostly as a free ride she can use, abuse and then
discard in favor of alimony and then *Big Brother* aka
the US taxpayer taking care of her and her bastard
brood - those who remain, at least, after the abortion
process takes place.

I hate to say it but God did a poor job when He created
Eve. Something definitely went awry.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora » the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Sergio
2019-07-21 18:02:46 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by J***@.
[...]
their heads are smaller too.

checkout head size in this photo;

Obama is the smallest
Nadegda
2019-07-21 21:13:21 UTC
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps are already up
and running, and it's Latinx people being imprisoned in them, not white
men. Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at who the real
fascists, and their real victims, are!
Post by J***@.
Now we have Ms Nadegda advocating inflation,
MID, kooky?

2019-07-21 21:25:55 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh2khg$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps are already up
and running, and it's Latinx people being imprisoned in them, not white
men. Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at who the real
fascists, and their real victims, are!
That would make this the first case in recorded history, where people
voluntarily trekked hundreds or thousands of miles to be housed in a
concentration camp and "forced to drink toilet water".

Nadegda
2019-07-21 21:40:11 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps are already up
and running, and it's Latinx people being imprisoned in them, not white
men. Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at who the real
fascists, and their real victims, are!
Tha<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
Shut up, kook. Your head-in-sand denial of what's going on is already being
ripped to shreds by kookologists in another thread.

2019-07-21 22:10:13 UTC
In article <qh2m3r$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
What is going on?
Checkmate
2019-07-21 22:52:37 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh2m3r$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps are already up
and running, and it's Latinx people being imprisoned in them, not white
men. Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at who the real
fascists, and their real victims, are!
Tha<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
Shut up, kook. Your head-in-sand denial of what's going on is already being
ripped to shreds by kookologists in another thread.
I've restored the truth you tried to run from:

That would make this the first case in recorded history, where people
voluntarily trekked hundreds or thousands of miles to be housed in a
concentration camp and "forced to drink toilet water".

"Nadegda"... True American Traitor KooK and Enemy of the State.

WWG1WGA

kensi
2019-07-22 03:40:49 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps are already up
and running, and it's Latinx people being imprisoned in them, not white
men. Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at who the real
fascists, and their real victims, are!
Tha<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
Shut up, kook. Your head-in-sand denial of what's going on is already being
ripped to shreds by kookologists in another thread.
I'v<SMACKAK00K!>
Shut up, k0ok. You support the concentration camps, therefore your
credibility on *any* topic is zero, and your moral authority is zero.
in here." ~Checkmate
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps
are already up and running, and it's Latinx people being
imprisoned in them, not white men.
Those who come from afar, to break United States' laws,
go to prison, right ? otherwise, why do we have laws ? !
Post by Nadegda
Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at
who the real fascists, and their real victims, are!
You're the fascist, not me.

" Duped academic journal publishes
a rewrite of 'Mein Kampf' as a feminist manifesto "
https://www.timesofisrael.com/duped-academic-journal-publishes-rewrite-of-mein-kampf-as-feminist-manifesto/

the substitution of feminist or anti-patriarchal
terminology for Hitler’s well-known screed was
evidently undetectable to the peer reviewers.

Thought precedes action.
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Now we have Ms Nadegda advocating inflation,
MID, kooky?
qh0ss3$lt5$***@dont-email.me

There, you advocate lowering interest rates
because inflation is a _ good thing ( read the article ).

Trouble is inflation is merely another (regressive) tax.
You've never met a tax that you didn't like, right kooky ?
Nadegda
2019-07-21 21:42:51 UTC
Post by J***@.
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps
are already up and running, and it's Latinx people being
imprisoned in them, not white men.
Those who come from afar, to break United States' laws,
go to prison, right ? otherwise, why do we have laws ? !
Seeking asylum is not a violation of our laws, right-winger.
Post by J***@.
Post by Nadegda
Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at
who the real fascists, and their real victims, are!
You're the fascist, not me.
Incorrect. You support the camps. That makes you the fascist.
Post by J***@.
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Now we have Ms Nadegda advocating inflation,
MID, kooky?
There, you advocate lowering interest rates
because inflation is a _ good thing ( read the article ).
Clearly, you didn't read the article. It said that it *wouldn't* cause
inflation.

Here:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/19/20699366/interest-rates-unemployment-globalization-minimum-wage-deficit

Read it again.

2019-07-21 22:07:59 UTC
In article <qh2m8r$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Today, males are pilloried the same way the Jews were
in Nazi Germany, right before the concentration camps.
I've got news for you, chucklefuck: the concentration camps
are already up and running, and it's Latinx people being
imprisoned in them, not white men.
Those who come from afar, to break United States' laws,
go to prison, right ? otherwise, why do we have laws ? !
Seeking asylum is not a violation of our laws, right-winger.
Crossing the border outside an entry point is libtard.
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Post by Nadegda
Get rid of your stupid persecution complex and look at
who the real fascists, and their real victims, are!
You're the fascist, not me.
Incorrect. You support the camps. That makes you the fascist.
You supported Obama and he had the same "camps".
Post by Nadegda
Read it again.
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Those who come from afar, to break United States' laws,
SHOULD go to prison, right ? otherwise, why do we have laws ?!
Seeking asylum is not a violation of our laws, right-winger.
Stop fooling yourself. How is it that Asian doctors have to
wait 9 years to work in America while a rapist from Mexico
gets in immediately, receiving free healthcare+housing+food, etc. ?

Do you love rapists, hate doctors, or both ?
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
You're the fascist, not me.
" Duped academic journal publishes
a rewrite of 'Mein Kampf' as a feminist manifesto "
https://www.timesofisrael.com/duped-academic-journal-publishes-rewrite-of-mein-kampf-as-feminist-manifesto/
the substitution of feminist or anti-patriarchal
terminology for Hitler’s well-known screed was
evidently undetectable to the peer reviewers.
Thought precedes action.
Incorrect. You support the camps. That makes you the fascist.
I looked up "Nazi Fascist" in the dictionary, your photo was there.

To your credit, at least you're not hiding it;
so you're not fooling anyone ( for money );
e.g. pretending to be a meek "wife" and then turning on him.
Post by Nadegda
Post by J***@.
Inflation is merely another (regressive) tax.
You've never met a tax that you didn't like, right kooky ?
[crickets]

Cheap oil is keeping inflation low.
A ridiculously high minimum wage puts people out of work;
I've seen it, here in Seattle. I don't eat out, that's for sure.

If there were no minimum wage, I'd be eating out every day,
employing people, left, right, and center.

Lower housing standards,
and everyone would have an affordable place to live.

People rescue stray dogs and spit on the homeless.
%
it's the only time the homeless get wet
kensi
2019-07-22 03:43:29 UTC
Asian doctors have to wait 9 years to work in America while a rapist
from Mexico gets in immediately,
[citation needed]
receiving free healthcare+housing+food
[citation DESPERATELY needed]
A ridiculously high minimum wage puts people out of work;
The article Nadegda linked to debunks that. You didn't read it, did you?
You just read the headline and immediately started frothing.
in here." ~Checkmate
Siri Cruise
2019-07-21 23:01:34 UTC
Post by J***@.
Those who come from afar, to break United States' laws,
go to prison,
And why waste time on a trial when they're obvious guilty?

By the way, idiot, very few of these people show up in a judicial branch court
room. Almost all the hearings are in immigration courts which are run entirely
by the executive branch where they are stripped of most civil rights. This is
allowed because they are not trying crimes, but just a civil matter. Losing
cannot result in fines or imprisonment, just deportation.

A few civil rights still apply such as right to speedy trial, no excessive bail,
no cruel or unusual punishment. This mean if they cannot receive a immigration
court hearing quickly, they must be released until a hearing is available. Since
the courts are run by the executive branch, it is up to executive branch to
manage the entire processing and ask Congress for more money as needed.

Charging undocumented immigrants with a crime changes everything. A crime has to
be tried in a judicial branch court by a federal judge. Defendants receive full
civil rights including free counsel if indigent. Criminal courts are slower,
more expensive, more rigorous. The courts are managed by the independent
judicary. If federal courts could have coped with the volume of immigration
matters, immigration courts would not have been set up.

That's another fine mess you've gotten us into, iDJT.

Immigration issues can and are treated as crimes, but just a fraction, and where
more is involved than chasing them down and deporting.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2019-07-21 23:21:23 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by J***@.
[...]
None of this went on when Obama was in office did it? The "camps" were
built under Trumps rule. Obama just jet them walk in?
mixed nuts
2019-07-22 01:11:34 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by J***@.
[...]
Would you like a tissue?
Grizzly H.
%
are they monogrammed
The Right And The Powerful
The penis tissue is up your libbie anus.
%
and then pork me off
The Right And The Powerful
Only if you promise not to tell Mr. Piggie.
J***@.

%
i am enthralled with raping doctors
Skeeter
The same camps that Obama used.
%
2019-07-21 14:23:21 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 05:23:15 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Multiple economic ideas disproven by reality.
https://www.cpusa.org
The commonality: they are all *liberal* economic ideas.
Proves what I've been saying all along: liberals are delusional kooks.
Every last one of them.
<snicker>
snickerdoodle