What economists have gotten wrong for decades
2019-08-02 20:07:50 UTC
In article <qi24gp$so3$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
The pattern is, they don't complain that wrong ideas aren't taught
when the correct ideas don't challenge the profits of giant corporations
(climate change), white supremacy (racial IQs not being different), or
Christian theocracy (evolution).
Excellent and correct list.
Of course it is -- it came from kensi. Remember this: kensi is always
right. Always.
The *one* other thing that right-wingers constantly kvetch about in
connection with universities being sexual assault policies, because they
want it to be easier for privileged young men to rape and to get away
with rape. They're disgusting that way.
And when rich white guys do rape they get lighter sentences because,
geez, nobody wants to harm their future that is so bright! Insane.
Or they even get appointed to the damn Supreme Court. :P
Who would that be nitwit? I want names and proof.
Steve Carroll
2019-08-02 20:09:53 UTC
(snip)
The you want them all canceled?
I want you to say how we can pay. You have no answer.
You claim it is happening now so how is it being paid for now?
Debt. Massive debt.
But it's not so bad that we should afford anyone coming over the border
free legal representation, medical care, food, housing in hotel/motels,
etc.
Key word: Anyone. Nope. I disagree with your proposal there.
That does not mean, of course, we should not understand the value of
bringing in people of working class and younger. With our aging
population if we do not we are in big trouble. Nor do I think we should
give up our values nor break US nor international law and turn away
those rightfully seeking asylum. But your view of "Anyone" -- no. I
cannot join you there.
We should fix our immigration system so decisions do not take decades --
would any right winger accept a 20 year waiting period on guns? -- but
to just do as you say and let "Anyone" in. No.
Democrats don't want it fixed.
This is you speaking for others without evidence. Please provide such
evidence.
OK Chicago. Dems never fixed it and they run the city for
decades.
They have not run the country...
They're running cities all over the country, a large chunk of them are
totally f*cked up. What, do you think if you vote in all Dems it's going
to change how those (too often, corrupt) people in city and state govt's
do business? Can you possibly be *that* clueless?!
"You want the Democrats to negotiate with the pharmaceutical industry AS
IF they had the power to do so in a stronger way even though they do
not?" - Snit

That's right, even if you voted in all Dems at the fed level ("run the
coutnry") they have limited power. IOW, start noticing your
contradictions (that I keep pointing out).
Nadegda
2019-08-02 20:10:58 UTC
anyone that supports the idiot Snit can't be to bright.
Hi, Skeetard!
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
2019-08-02 20:15:20 UTC
In article <qi25ch$so3$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
anyone that supports the idiot Snit can't be to bright.
Hi, Skeetard!
Proof kook.

Damn you're dumb.
Skeeter
2019-08-02 20:11:38 UTC
In article <qi24n5$so3$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
The Republicans are actively fighting against the US having a
representative government.
Right, because
Voter suppression.
Gerrymandering.
SPNAK!x2
Your snipping the part that you couldn't refute is a self spank on your
part.
mixed nuts
2019-08-02 20:11:58 UTC
Conservatives say they are being discriminated against
Cite
It's a well known fact among conservatives who are under constant attack
by the left. Just watch Faux Nooz for 6 hours a day - hardly a minute
goes by (between TP and accident lawyer and buy gold commercials) when
discrimination against conservatives isn't mentioned. Did you know that
Ilhan Omar is very anti-conservative? That's mentioned a lot. Also,
antifa throws water and milkshakes on conservatives which is practically
terrorism. That's mentioned a lot too.
Good, since it's true it should be reported.
Conservatives whine about it every day, including The President, so now
it's up to the judges to convict everyone who doesn't honer The
Conservatives.
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
2019-08-02 20:16:31 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Conservatives say they are being discriminated against
Cite
It's a well known fact among conservatives who are under constant attack
by the left. Just watch Faux Nooz for 6 hours a day - hardly a minute
goes by (between TP and accident lawyer and buy gold commercials) when
discrimination against conservatives isn't mentioned. Did you know that
Ilhan Omar is very anti-conservative? That's mentioned a lot. Also,
antifa throws water and milkshakes on conservatives which is practically
terrorism. That's mentioned a lot too.
Good, since it's true it should be reported.
Conservatives whine about it every day, including The President, so now
it's up to the judges to convict everyone who doesn't honer The
Conservatives.
We don't beat up people and burn our own schools because a liberal wants
to speak. Talk about anger.
Skeeter
Just look at California, a shithole of shitholes.
Steve Carroll
I lived there for almost 20 years... it's sad what's happened.
Skeeter
2019-08-02 20:21:40 UTC
In article <qi25pq$2v9$***@dont-email.me>, "Steve Carroll"@noSPAM.none
says...
Post by Steve Carroll
[...]
I was born and raised in SO CAL, a real shithole. Govt corruption run
rampid.
Nadegda
2019-08-02 20:14:14 UTC
When you consider the amount of liberty we have compared to other
countries (that can't defend themselves to the extent we can), it's a
no-brainer (not a Utopian one, a real world one).
That's easy for someone with white privilege to say.
You're confusing that term with reality, color has nothing to do with
what I'm talking about. That you guys reduce everything to color just
highlights the fact that you aren't willing to address reality. Sure,
there's racism, all over the world by people of every color, but that
doesn't mean it sits at the root of every issue.
Hey, fuckhead. Yeah, you, fuckhead. You were just saying how you (a
white) feel safe and secure because of compromises made about
fundamental human rights where those compromises disproportionately
harm black people. You have gone on record *repeatedly* defending
the racial profiling of black and Latinx people by law enforcement.

And then you deny that white privilege is at all relevant? Really?

<smh>

He never said that, you did, snit clone.
Steve Carroll
2019-08-02 20:22:17 UTC
[...]
It's called a whi... uh, 'surrender flag', it's done when you've lost
the argument.
Steve Carroll
2019-08-02 20:20:20 UTC
[...]
Where "profiling" is what a cop will do in his mind. I already stated
that I'm not OK with acting on mere suspicion alone. IOW, you don't
understand what you're reading (or you're purposefully 'pulling a Snit').
Skeeter
2019-08-02 20:23:12 UTC
In article <qi25u3$2v9$***@dont-email.me>, "Steve Carroll"@noSPAM.none
says...
Post by Steve Carroll
[...]
This whole conversation started about people wandering around the border
where no one needs to wander around.
Steve Carroll
2019-08-02 20:14:30 UTC
I would agree not all Democrats are liberals (nor all liberals
Democrats). For example, Hillary Clinton is hardly a liberal but is a
Democrat, I am liberal but not a Democrat.
Hillary is a twat. That's the sum of it.
http://hildoclump.wordpress.com
I don't trust your links.
It's a wordpress.com link, so it's pretty safe. The irony here is, Snit
is a web dev, he should be able to host his own version of Wordpress and
create his own theme (at least be able to tweak an existing theme). You
could go to wordpress.com and get a site up in minutes, the URL would be
something like: http://skeeter.wordpress.com
Skeeter
Snit lies about his accomplishments.
Steve Carroll
Well, he did have to click a button to perform the installation ;)
Nadegda
2019-08-02 20:18:17 UTC
On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 17:08:37 -0700, Snit
Sadly yes but all I can do is refuse to vote for any politician that
would rather help illegals than homeless Americans.
It's a shame it's come to that. I like the melting pot idea but adding
too many too quickly when they won't/can't assimilate is an ever present
issue. Now that it's been weaponized things are f*cked.
If they win the election soon they will need to fix the problem I
would think Obama did much the same as Trump just didn't want a wall.
What court order dealing with immigrants did Obama ignore?
Obama removed more immigrants a year than Trump has and you liberals
said nothing. What is that about other than a election gambit one I
hope you lose.
SC gave you a lose on the wall it seems. Now while I don't support
a wall I do support the barriers being repaired.
To me, a 'wall' can be better (and more) fencing. We need more than just
replacing the current stuff, there are still too many open areas.
Such as? Show a map and show where you want new borders made.
I'm fine with the areas identified by the CPB.
But you cannot find it.
??? The salient point isn't the locations,
When you speak about "areas" it is very important for you to be able to
say what areas you mean. Kinda key, really.
The only "key" thing is that they're "open" and traversable.
What areas do you mean?
Oh. You have none.
Note, I am not saying none exist -- like the Democrats I back improving
our physical borders and extending them where there is good reason to
think it will make a difference and not just be a huge symbol that harms
America and costs lots of money.
I do notice you never ask how to pay for the wall that harms America...
but you do ask how we can afford to invest in the future of America and
help those truly in need.
I bet he never asks how to pay the bloated Pentagon budget either. Or for
giant tax cuts for the rich. Or for wars of foreign adventure.

2019-08-02 20:22:42 UTC
You have not answered how you will pay. You have no plan. You never cry
about freebies for the rich. I work for investments into the country and
helping those truly in need.
Like our own homeless instead of fence jumpers?
But when suggestions are made to help the homeless the right screams
"Socialism" and refuses to help.
Cite?
See COLA.
I don't drink soda and I don't go to groups that I have no interest in.
You're right here numbskull.
Nope. We can and should do both. We have the money to do both. We have
the promise of doing both. And it is in our financial best interest to
do both.
So why would we not?
22 trillion in debt and you say we have the money. It is to laugh.
We can afford to save money.
Who is "we"?
the nation of the country