#NotNormal
Nadegda
2020-02-16 21:20:26 UTC
https://theweeklylist.org/weekly-list/week-170/

----------
This week, unchecked by checks and balances, Trump continued his
retaliation tour, unabashedly showcasing his will to control the Justice
Department. After career prosecutors made recommendations for sentencing
for his longtime associate Roger Stone, which were overridden by the DOJ,
a mass exodus ensued, nicknamed the ‘Tuesday massacre’ — a
nomenclature now familiar in the era of Trump. Feeling unshackled, Trump
publicly criticized prosecutors, judges, and even jurors, seeming to
openly seize the DOJ as a department under his control, without a hint of
independence.
----------

Impotent legislature.
No more independence of federal law enforcement.
We have to hope that the judicial branch holds firm until the election and
subsequent transfer of power are completed.
Or, if all else fails, that the military remains loyal to the Constitution
and willing to take action against all enemies, foreign and domestic ...
or at least will look the other way while states secede.
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
Nadegda
salt makes ice melt by lowering its freezing point ,
Jack Shit
You sore losing libtards sure do cry when the tables are turned.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-16 23:56:06 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Nadegda
[...]
LOL!!!
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
%
why can't you just leave the furniture alone
Checkmate
2020-02-17 02:25:55 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 21:20:26 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
https://theweaklylist.org/weakly-list/week-l70/
----------
[...]
Why don't you go hump your Sybian?

kensi
2020-02-17 03:19:02 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Or, if all else fails, that the military remains loyal to the Constitution
and willing to take action against all enemies, foreign and domestic ...
or at least will look the other way while states secede.
Why don't you go hump your Sybian?
She's too busy trying to save a republic from people like you.
in here." ~Checkmate
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-17 03:31:15 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Or, if all else fails, that the military remains loyal to the Constitution
and willing to take action against all enemies, foreign and domestic ...
or at least will look the other way while states secede.
Why don't you go hump your Sybian?
She's too busy trying to save a republic from people like you.
LOL, you libtards want to *save* just about everything which
means you really think everything needs saving and you have
the nerve to believe you are up to the task of *saving* the
environment, the climate, the trees, the whales, the planet
the atmosphere, the oceans, the icebergs, the glaciers, the
ice caps, the atmosphere from the ozone hole, the flow of
the Gulf Stream, the wind currents that drive the ocean
currents, and on and on and on.

What you should concentrate on *saving* is your breath
because you're just wasting it. So, do us all a favor and
hold your breath until you die.

The Right And The Powerful