THE SICK, PERVERTED PEDOPHILE TRUMP THE HUMP TALKING SEXUALLY ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER
2019-08-22 00:10:00 UTC
This psychotic asshole needs to be....well, I'll leave it up to your imaginations to guess what I am thinking. I'm surprised that there isn't video of him at least implying that he wants to fuck his little autistic Barron, too, because Trump is much more homo than hetero:
LMFAO! And here is degenerate Donny talking about fucking underage girls other than Ivanka Trump:

%
2019-08-22 01:43:35 UTC
http://youtu.be/VWxkauh6lyA This psychotic asshole needs to be....well, I'll leave it up to your imaginations to guess what I am thinking. I'm surprised that there isn't video of him at least implying that he wants to fuck his little autistic Barron, too, because Trump is much more homo than hetero: http://youtu.be/4IrE6FMpai8 LMFAO! And here is degenerate Donny talking about fucking underage girls other than Ivanka Trump: http://youtu.be/yRAPLodRnd4
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
2019-08-22 13:05:17 UTC
What a sick motherfucker.
%
Y-U-G-E-L-Y sick. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
B-I-G-L-Y. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
2019-09-26 03:59:59 UTC
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
2019-10-24 03:50:46 UTC
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
2019-10-24 08:21:22 UTC
Trump The Hump is one sick motherfucker, and obviously in more ways than one.
%
2020-02-20 04:25:09 UTC
http://youtu.be/VWxkauh6lyA This psychotic asshole needs to be....well, I'll leave it up to your imaginations to guess what I am thinking. I'm surprised that there isn't video of him at least implying that he wants to fuck his little autistic Barron, too, because Trump is much more homosexual than heterosexual: http://youtu.be/4IrE6FMpai8 LMFAO! And here is degenerate Donny talking about fucking underage girls other than Ivanka Trump: http://youtu.be/yRAPLodRnd4
Trump The Hump is one sick motherfucker, and obviously in more ways than one. "Jajaja!"
%
2020-02-20 04:46:47 UTC
%
2020-02-20 09:07:25 UTC
%
2020-02-23 05:38:08 UTC
%
2020-02-23 05:54:35 UTC
%
2020-02-23 09:38:52 UTC
Janithor
2020-02-23 16:55:28 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Hey buddy, how are the sex orgies going?
%
2020-02-23 19:53:17 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Aw, I see that you're STILL upset that I continue to merely point out the truth about your degenerate, pedophilic, low-life criminal hero Trump The Hump, lying little no-show coward. Speaking of which, tonight will be the 44th straight time that you won't show up to fight me. "Jajaja!"
%
2020-02-23 23:28:25 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
%
2020-02-27 03:42:44 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
%
2020-02-27 04:46:20 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
%
2020-02-27 08:45:56 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
%
2020-02-28 03:47:09 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
%
2020-03-01 20:11:29 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
%
2020-03-04 03:52:24 UTC
Janithor
2020-03-04 03:53:11 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
http://youtu.be/VWxkauh6lyA This psychotic asshole needs to be....well, I'll leave it up to your imaginations to guess what I am thinking. I'm surprised that there isn't video of him at least implying that he wants to fuck his little autistic Barron, too, because Trump is much more homo than hetero: http://youtu.be/4IrE6FMpai8 LMFAO!! And here is degenerate Donny talking about fucking underage girls other than Ivanka Trump: http://youtu.be/yRAPLodRnd4
punked by Mixed Nuts, jajaja!

<video game controller flip>
%
2020-03-07 00:48:05 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Life-1 trillion, lying little loser "Janithor"-0.0.
%
2020-03-07 10:51:21 UTC
%
2020-03-08 03:52:37 UTC
%
2020-03-09 03:40:38 UTC
%
2020-03-09 22:59:44 UTC
%
2020-03-10 04:08:47 UTC
%
2020-03-11 23:04:26 UTC
%
2020-03-12 11:26:40 UTC
%
2020-03-12 21:10:50 UTC
%
2020-03-14 06:42:18 UTC
%
2020-03-16 05:23:45 UTC
%
2020-03-18 02:39:15 UTC
%
2020-03-19 03:21:31 UTC
%
2020-03-21 05:57:41 UTC
http://youtu.be/VWxkauh6lyA This psychotic asshole needs to be....well, I'll leave it up to your imaginations to guess what I am thinking. I'm surprised that there isn't video of him at least implying that he wants to fuck his little autistic son Barron, too, because Trump is much more homo than hetero: http://youtu.be/4IrE6FMpai8 LMFAO! And here is degenerate Donny talking about fucking underage girls other than Ivanka Trump: http://youtu.be/yRAPLodRnd4
%
2020-03-22 15:24:24 UTC
%
2020-03-27 00:07:40 UTC
%
2020-03-27 22:07:36 UTC
http://youtu.be/VWxkauh6lyA This psychotic asshole needs to be....well, I'll leave it up to your imaginations to guess what I am thinking. I'm surprised that there isn't video of him at least implying that he wants to fuck his little autistic son Barron, too, because Trump is much more homo than hetero: http://youtu.be/4IrE6FMpai8 LMFAO!!! And here, however is degenerate Donny talking about fucking underage girls other than Ivanka Trump: http://youtu.be/yRAPLodRnd4
%
2020-03-28 03:11:40 UTC
%
2020-03-28 19:06:39 UTC