WHO WANTS TO MEAT SOME HAWT NIGERIAN APE BABES?
Add Reply
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
2019-07-21 21:35:11 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 13:34:13 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Black on the outside, pink on the inside...
Apes, just like you.
David
2019-07-21 21:53:42 UTC

I suppose I am ok.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
2019-07-22 13:09:35 UTC
Post by David
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 13:34:13 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Black on the outside, pink on the inside...
Apes, just like you.
I suppose I am ok.
We suppose you're not. You have shit for brains as demonstated by
your inane meaningless non sequitur above.
David
2019-07-22 19:20:26 UTC
Post by David
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 13:34:13 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Black on the outside, pink on the inside...
Apes, just like you.
I suppose I am ok.
We suppose you're not. You have shit for brains as demonstated by
your inane meaningless non sequitur above.

I have shit for brains. So what?