Trump leaves Washington, D.C. wide open to potential terror attacks
Nadegda
2019-07-15 01:47:09 UTC
https://theweeklylist.org/weekly-list/week-139/

This is just a giant litany of awful. Concentration camps, corruption,
child molestation, on and on it goes. Then I got to this nugget:

----------
Trump’s July Fourth event cost the D.C. government $1.7 million and other
costs for police, bankrupting a special fund to protect the city from
terrorist threats and other security needs.
----------

And I thought Bush was bad for pulling counterterrorism resources off
monitoring the airports to carry out anti-Clinton witch-hunts right before
the 9/11 attacks happened.

Get rid of him.

I don't care what it takes. One way or another, that orange thing needs
to be removed from office before he gets millions of people killed.

Just get rid of him.
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
What has the left done for the country in the last 2 years?
Snit
2019-07-15 02:09:30 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://theweeklylist.org/weekly-list/week-139/
This is just a giant litany of awful. Concentration camps, corruption,
----------
Trump’s July Fourth event cost the D.C. government $1.7 million and other
costs for police, bankrupting a special fund to protect the city from
terrorist threats and other security needs.
----------
And I thought Bush was bad for pulling counterterrorism resources off
monitoring the airports to carry out anti-Clinton witch-hunts right before
the 9/11 attacks happened.
Get rid of him.
I don't care what it takes. One way or another, that orange thing needs
to be removed from office before he gets millions of people killed.
Just get rid of him.
What has the left done for the country in the last 2 years?
Opposed concentration camps for one. The right has NOT!

Even if that is all the left had done they would be so much better and
far more moral than the right.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

% ᒥᓇ
did you see all the fake me's
%
you are fake you gave yourself away
Skeeter
2019-07-15 02:52:32 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Nadegda
[...]
The same ones that existed long before Trump was even around?
Figures, all about getting Trump, screw the people.
Snit
2019-07-15 03:29:11 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Even if they had existed in their current form then, which is not the
case, I and others on the left would STILL not support them.
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
Even if that is all the left had done they would be so much better and
far more moral than the right.
Figures, all about getting Trump, screw the people.
The fact you think being against echos of Nazi Germany is "all about
getting Trump" shows your complete and utter lack of morality.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-15 03:38:19 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
The same ones that existed long before Trump was even around?
Even if they had existed in their current form then, which is not the
case, I and others on the left would STILL not support them.
They did exist and were just as they are now. But you didn't cry then.
The whole agenda has been "let's get Trump"...nothing for the people.
Snit
2019-07-15 03:57:56 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
Even if that is all the left had done they would be so much better and
far more moral than the right.
Figures, all about getting Trump, screw the people.
The fact you think being against echos of Nazi Germany is "all about
getting Trump" shows your complete and utter lack of morality.
The whole agenda has been "let's get Trump"...nothing for the people.
I noted: The fact you think being against echos of Nazi Germany is "all
about getting Trump" shows your complete and utter lack of morality.

And in response you note you truly are THAT lacking in morality.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

kensi
2019-07-15 05:09:37 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
The whole agenda has been "let's get Trump"...nothing for the people.
I noted: The fact you think being against echos of Nazi Germany is "all
about getting Trump" shows your complete and utter lack of morality.
And in response you note you truly are THAT lacking in morality.
Also, he's lying when he says "nothing for the people". You can find
recordings of the two Dem debates all over the net. It's chock full of
discussion of doing things for the people, including:

* Universal health care (almost all of them)
* Student loan forgiveness (Bernie and a few others)
* Reducing or eliminating tuitions at state universities (Bernie and a
few others)
* Affordable childcare (Gillibrand and a few others)
in here." ~Checkmate
Snit
2019-07-15 05:14:30 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
The whole agenda has been "let's get Trump"...nothing for the people.
I noted: The fact you think being against echos of Nazi Germany is
"all about getting Trump" shows your complete and utter lack of morality.
And in response you note you truly are THAT lacking in morality.
Also, he's lying when he says "nothing for the people". You can find
recordings of the two Dem debates all over the net. It's chock full of
* Universal health care (almost all of them)
* Student loan forgiveness (Bernie and a few others)
* Reducing or eliminating tuitions at state universities (Bernie and a
  few others)
* Affordable childcare (Gillibrand and a few others)
Sure. There are many (too many) "corporate Democrats" who are more like
the Republicans of a few decades ago, but even they are not like the
Trump-camp side and want most of those things or even for those they do
not want they want something closer to them than what we have.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

So what have they done beside scream "let's get Trump" the last 2 years?
Snit
2019-07-15 05:39:22 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by kensi
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
[...]
For a start, see the above conversation. But let us assume, correctly it
seems, that you do not understand that -- JUST working to stop Trump
would be FAR more than the Republicans are doing.

That would be wonderful... and they should be doing more of it.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-15 14:01:10 UTC
Post by Snit
For a start, see the above conversation. But let us assume, correctly it
seems, that you do not understand that -- JUST working to stop Trump
would be FAR more than the Republicans are doing.
Trump has done much for jobs and the economy. But the left denys that
because they are sore losers.
Kompressor
2019-07-15 14:14:11 UTC
Post by Snit
For a start, see the above conversation. But let us assume, correctly it
seems, that you do not understand that -- JUST working to stop Trump
would be FAR more than the Republicans are doing.
Trump has done much for jobs and the economy. But the left denys that
because they are sore losers.
If the left focuses their campaign strategy on attacking Trump they
are going to lose and lose badly. My suspicion is that people are
growing tired of all these attacks and the 24x7 hate Trump news
media and it's going to backfire on them. I know I'm sick of it.

Right now, IMHO the only candidate who could put up a reasonable debate
against Trump is Warren or "maybe" Bernie. Maybe. Warren because she
has specific plans as part of her platform and Bernie because he has
been singing the same song for 25 years and is very good at it.

I'm not saying I agree with them, just that both seem to have their
ducks in order unlike the other 18 candidates, at least from what
I have seen.

Other than that, the rest will be diced and sliced by Trump during
a debate. And Biden will get crushed because Trump will certainly
bring up Biden's 30 years in politics suggesting that he, Biden, is
indeed part of the systemic problem the government has. And then
couple that with Biden's shady deals with China and other foreign
countries and Trump will make toast out of sleepy Joe.

People are no longer fooled by oily politicians who promise everything
and deliver nothing.

I think the next debate is going to be a major factor in separating
the top candidates from those on life support. I just hope they
arrange the debates logically so that the top candidates get
to spar a little. The last debate(s) was poorly put together.
Kompressor
Skeeter
Unlike Hillary who had no agenda at all except "hate Trump".
Kompressor
2019-07-15 19:23:26 UTC
Post by Kompressor
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
[...]
That's what ended up hurting Hillary at least in part.
She was the chosen one and just assumed there was no way to lose
especially against Trump.
She believed the polls and was so arrogant she didn't have to have
a plan, just attack Trump and it's in the bag.

Wrong.

It didn't work then and it's not going to work in 2020.
And while Trump is far from perfect, he has managed to get the economy
ignited and doesn't take crap from countries who have trade policies
that are one sided against the USA.

The reason the economy is usually at the top of the list for most
important factors for a voter is because everything else, health care,
military, taxes etc is driven off the economy.

And the average person gets this.
Kompressor
Snit
2019-07-15 19:33:15 UTC
Post by Kompressor
Post by Kompressor
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
[...]
Another Carroll sock post.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit
2019-07-15 19:29:03 UTC
Post by Kompressor
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
[...]
Sadly too much truth to that... and the fact she was a woman. She was a
horrible candidate who ran a miserable campaign... she and the DNC
helped us get into the mess we are in today where the US is echoing the
horrors of Nazi Germany.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit is a misogynist, he doesn't think women should run for president.
Snit
2019-07-15 22:08:25 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Kompressor
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
[...]
Notice you feel the need to lie about me because you cannot refute my views.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-15 23:26:35 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
Post by Kompressor
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
[...]
You said it right above, no unringing that bell.

Snit

mixed nuts
2019-07-15 14:47:15 UTC
Post by Snit
For a start, see the above conversation. But let us assume, correctly it
seems, that you do not understand that -- JUST working to stop Trump
would be FAR more than the Republicans are doing.
Trump has done much for jobs and the economy. But the left denys that
because they are sore losers.
He's fixing that with tariffs which are very very good for the other
countries but wreck America jobs.
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
You deny jobs are up?
Snit
2019-07-15 19:30:17 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
For a start, see the above conversation. But let us assume, correctly it
seems, that you do not understand that -- JUST working to stop Trump
would be FAR more than the Republicans are doing.
Trump has done much for jobs and the economy. But the left denys that
because they are sore losers.
He's fixing that with tariffs which are very very good for the other
countries but wreck America jobs.
You deny jobs are up?
When people need multiple jobs then more jobs are taken. Sure. But the
upward trend Trump inherited even with job creation has slowed.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Just Wondering
2019-07-15 19:56:42 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Trump has done much for jobs and the economy. But the left
denys that because they are sore losers.
He's fixing that with tariffs which are very very good for
the other countries but wreck America jobs.
You deny jobs are up?
When people need multiple jobs then more jobs are taken.
Show is the data by year of the number of people with multiple
jobs. You will prove for yourself that it does not explain
the increase in employment rates, or the reduction of people
seeking needs-based financial support from government.
Snit
2019-07-15 21:41:48 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Snit
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Trump has done much for jobs and the economy. But the left
denys that because they are sore losers.
He's fixing that with tariffs which are very very good for
the other countries but wreck America jobs.
You deny jobs are up?
When people need multiple jobs then more jobs are taken.
Show is the data by year of the number of people with multiple
jobs.
What? Are you asking for evidence of how many people work multiple jobs?
It is around 13 million people, or close to 5% of the work force. Or if
this helps, about 1 in 20 people has more than one job.

https://www.census.gov/library/publications/2019/demo/p70br-163.html

Other sources say a little more than 5%, but still in the same ballpark:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-04/why-so-many-americans-still-work-multiple-jobs-in-strong-market
-----
Multiple-job holders made up 5.1 percent of the total employed in
August, and the share has been hovering around 5 percent since the
expansion began in mid-2009.
-----

But it is likely there are more people than the official figures show:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2018/07/22/more-people-probably-work-multiple-jobs-than-the-government-realizes/#584027282a21
-----
So, all told, chances seem strong that the government under counts the
number of people working multiple jobs, especially among those of low
income.
-----

So we can safely say AT LEAST 1 in 20 people in our workforce have
multiple jobs.
Post by Just Wondering
You will prove for yourself that it does not explain
the increase in employment rates, or the reduction of people
seeking needs-based financial support from government.
Can you show fewer people are seeking such benefits? How about show
fewer people need such benefits?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Nice spin. You deny and hate.
Snit
2019-07-15 22:10:40 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
For a start, see the above conversation. But let us assume, correctly it
seems, that you do not understand that -- JUST working to stop Trump
would be FAR more than the Republicans are doing.
Trump has done much for jobs and the economy. But the left denys that
because they are sore losers.
He's fixing that with tariffs which are very very good for the other
countries but wreck America jobs.
You deny jobs are up?
When people need multiple jobs then more jobs are taken. Sure. But the
upward trend Trump inherited even with job creation has slowed.
Nice spin. You deny and hate.
See how you lash out in fear.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit
2019-07-15 19:28:12 UTC
Post by Snit
For a start, see the above conversation. But let us assume, correctly it
seems, that you do not understand that -- JUST working to stop Trump
would be FAR more than the Republicans are doing.
Trump has done much for jobs and the economy. But the left denys that
because they are sore losers.
I agree the left has not focused enough on the harm his tax cuts for the
wealthy have done to the economy. They should focus on that more.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-15 20:34:54 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
For a start, see the above conversation. But let us assume, correctly it
seems, that you do not understand that -- JUST working to stop Trump
would be FAR more than the Republicans are doing.
Trump has done much for jobs and the economy. But the left denys that
because they are sore losers.
I agree the left has not focused enough on the harm his tax cuts for the
wealthy have done to the economy. They should focus on that more.
Everyone I talk to says the economy and jobs are way up. But you will
deny because of your hatred for one man and your love for CNN.
Snit
2019-07-15 22:08:05 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
For a start, see the above conversation. But let us assume, correctly it
seems, that you do not understand that -- JUST working to stop Trump
would be FAR more than the Republicans are doing.
Trump has done much for jobs and the economy. But the left denys that
because they are sore losers.
I agree the left has not focused enough on the harm his tax cuts for the
wealthy have done to the economy. They should focus on that more.
Everyone I talk to says the economy and jobs are way up.
Open to seeing your evidence. I do know for some time the trend that
Trump inherited continued, but I believe that has slowed. And, of
course, even in a growth economy he has pushed massive debt. That is
gonna hurt us BIGLY.

Snit ran away from this truth.
Skeeter
Nice moving the posts, I said what have they done the last 2 years.
Snit
2019-07-15 05:39:46 UTC
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
The whole agenda has been "let's get Trump"...nothing for the people.
I noted: The fact you think being against echos of Nazi Germany is "all
about getting Trump" shows your complete and utter lack of morality.
And in response you note you truly are THAT lacking in morality.
Also, he's lying when he says "nothing for the people". You can find
recordings of the two Dem debates all over the net. It's chock full of
* Universal health care (almost all of them)
* Student loan forgiveness (Bernie and a few others)
* Reducing or eliminating tuitions at state universities (Bernie and a
few others)
* Affordable childcare (Gillibrand and a few others)
Nice moving the posts, I said what have they done the last 2 years.
You have been given examples and you ran.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-15 14:01:31 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
That's what they want to do, not what they have done.
Snit
2019-07-15 19:32:09 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
The whole agenda has been "let's get Trump"...nothing for the people.
I noted: The fact you think being against echos of Nazi Germany is "all
about getting Trump" shows your complete and utter lack of morality.
And in response you note you truly are THAT lacking in morality.
Also, he's lying when he says "nothing for the people". You can find
recordings of the two Dem debates all over the net. It's chock full of
* Universal health care (almost all of them)
* Student loan forgiveness (Bernie and a few others)
* Reducing or eliminating tuitions at state universities (Bernie and a
few others)
* Affordable childcare (Gillibrand and a few others)
Nice moving the posts, I said what have they done the last 2 years.
You have been given examples and you ran.
That's what they want to do, not what they have done.
As discussed, if ALL they had done was to fight back against Trump's
push to turn America into the echos of Nazi Germany that would be
enough. I am not saying that is all they have done... but THAT would be
plenty.

They are putting the brakes on Trump's bigotry and hatred and violence.
They are countering his ignorance and incompetence ... not as well as I
might like, but I appreciate them doing what they have.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-15 20:47:02 UTC
Post by Snit
As discussed, if ALL they had done was to fight back against Trump's
push to turn America into the echos of Nazi Germany that would be
enough. I am not saying that is all they have done... but THAT would be
plenty.
So nothing then, ok.
Like antifa?
Kompressor
2019-07-15 21:00:12 UTC
Post by Snit
They are putting the brakes on Trump's bigotry and hatred and violence.
They are countering his ignorance and incompetence ... not as well as I
might like, but I appreciate them doing what they have.
Like antifa?
So how many Republicans have been caught on tape harassing the opposition
in restaurants?

How many Republicans have gone on record saying this is acceptable
behavior, like crazy Mad Maxine has done?

The violence is mostly on the leftist side of things. By far.
The disgusting verbiage is also on the leftist side.

See the embarrassment that the women's soccer team is.
It's pathetic.
Again, the left at work.

It goes on and on.
Kompressor
Snit

No refute.
Kompressor
2019-07-15 21:43:20 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Kompressor
Post by Snit
They are putting the brakes on Trump's bigotry and hatred and violence.
They are countering his ignorance and incompetence ... not as well as I
might like, but I appreciate them doing what they have.
Like antifa?
So how many Republicans have been caught on tape harassing the opposition
in restaurants?
How many Republicans have gone on record saying this is acceptable
behavior, like crazy Mad Maxine has done?
The violence is mostly on the leftist side of things. By far.
The disgusting verbiage is also on the leftist side.
See the embarrassment that the women's soccer team is.
It's pathetic.
Again, the left at work.
It goes on and on.
Another Carroll sock post.
No refute.
It's the way snit deals with being cornered. Right now snit is sitting
at his computer frothing and twitching as he clutches his comfort Teddy Bear
Toasty, trying to come up with a reasonable response.
He can't.

The best he can do is accuse everyone who disagrees with him of being
Steve Carroll which is ironic because snit claims Steve is obsessed with
him.

Seems to be the other way around.
Kompressor
Snit

Snit
2019-07-15 22:04:19 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Kompressor
Post by Snit
They are putting the brakes on Trump's bigotry and hatred and violence.
They are countering his ignorance and incompetence ... not as well as I
might like, but I appreciate them doing what they have.
Like antifa?
So how many Republicans have been caught on tape harassing the opposition
in restaurants?
How many Republicans have gone on record saying this is acceptable
behavior, like crazy Mad Maxine has done?
The violence is mostly on the leftist side of things. By far.
The disgusting verbiage is also on the leftist side.
See the embarrassment that the women's soccer team is.
It's pathetic.
Again, the left at work.
It goes on and on.
Another Carroll sock post.
No refute.
There is no refutation to Carroll using socks. And if he wants me to
read what he writes he can post it with his main account. I, at best,
skim his sock posts -- generally do not even do that.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Stench
2019-07-15 22:08:07 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
Post by Kompressor
Post by Snit
[...]
Yet you respond to every single post.
Try again snit.
Skeeter
No you don't liar, you respond to everyone, he owns you.
Libtard
2019-07-15 23:06:34 UTC
Post by Kompressor
Post by Snit
They are putting the brakes on Trump's bigotry and hatred and violence.
They are countering his ignorance and incompetence ... not as well as I
might like, but I appreciate them doing what they have.
Like antifa?
So how many Republicans have been caught on tape harassing the opposition
in restaurants?
How many Republicans have gone on record saying this is acceptable
behavior, like crazy Mad Maxine has done?
The violence is mostly on the leftist side of things. By far.
Tell that to Heather Heyer's family, you right-wing filth.
Post by Kompressor
The disgusting verbiage is also on the leftist side.
Says the side pushing frank Nazism.
Post by Kompressor
See the embarrassment that the women's soccer team is.
No, I DON'T see. To what "embarrassment" do you refer?
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Kompressor
2019-07-15 23:18:53 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Kompressor
Post by Snit
They are putting the brakes on Trump's bigotry and hatred and violence.
They are countering his ignorance and incompetence ... not as well as I
might like, but I appreciate them doing what they have.
Like antifa?
So how many Republicans have been caught on tape harassing the opposition
in restaurants?
How many Republicans have gone on record saying this is acceptable
behavior, like crazy Mad Maxine has done?
The violence is mostly on the leftist side of things. By far.
Tell that to Heather Heyer's family, you right-wing filth.
Tell it to Kate Steinle family.
Tell it to Dominic Durden's family.
Tell it to Lu Thi Harris family.
Tell it to Brandon R. Michael family.
Tell it to Randy Nordman family.
Tell it to Paige Gomer family.
Tell it to Deputy Ryan Thompson family.
Tell it to Bambi Larson family.

And I could go on for pages....

All murdered by illegal aliens, and the Democrats want to welcome
these kinds of people into the USA.
Post by Kompressor
See the embarrassment that the women's soccer team is.
No, I DON'T see. To what "embarrassment" do you refer?
Wake up idiot.
Take off the pussy hat, sober up and face reality.
Kompressor
Snit
2019-07-15 22:11:15 UTC
Post by Snit
They are putting the brakes on Trump's bigotry and hatred and violence.
They are countering his ignorance and incompetence ... not as well as I
might like, but I appreciate them doing what they have.
Like antifa?
I do not. But notice how you avoid the topic: if ALL progressives in
government had done was to reduce the harm of Trump that would be an
amazing success.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-15 07:10:56 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgh1qi$1j0$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
The whole agenda has been "let's get Trump"...nothing for the people.
I noted: The fact you think being against echos of Nazi Germany is "all
about getting Trump" shows your complete and utter lack of morality.
And in response you note you truly are THAT lacking in morality.
Also, he's lying when he says "nothing for the people". You can find
recordings of the two Dem debates all over the net. It's chock full of
* Universal health care (almost all of them)
* Student loan forgiveness (Bernie and a few others)
* Reducing or eliminating tuitions at state universities (Bernie and a
few others)
* Affordable childcare (Gillibrand and a few others)
You forgot free health care for illegal aliens... something our own citizens
don't even get because we haven't figured out how to pay for it without
taxing the fuck out of the REAL citizens. You also forgot a chicken in
every pot, and pot in every chicken, and whatever other false promises the
lying Socialists have dreamed up this week to buy voters.

Snit
2019-07-15 07:37:56 UTC
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
[...]
We should have universal health care... it would mean spending less and
getting better care. We see this in country after country.

And then you babble about socialism... even as you back corporate socialism.

REAL SOCIALISM: The government owns most major industries and there is
little if any private property. This system allows for little personal
freedom and is closely aligned with Authoritarianism (rule by authority).

PLUTOCRACY (CORPORATE “SOCIALISM”): The government works largely for the
benefit of wealthy corporations and the rich. Most major industries are
privately owned (Capitalism), but their costs and risks are heavily
subsidized through lower taxes, direct government subsidies, leniency by
the justice system, and more. With Corporate Socialism the wealthy
become even wealthier at the expense of the lower classes, and the split
between productivity and financial gain is weakened. This system is
defined by the open or de facto rule by the wealthy.

SOCIAL DEMOCRACY (DEMOCRATIC “SOCIALISM”): This government works largely
for the citizens as a whole, investing in infrastructure and the people.
Most major industries are privately owned (Capitalism), but they get few
government handouts and are generally held accountable for their own
risks and costs. With this system the middle class does better, poverty
decreases, and the environment suffers less harm. This system is defined
by the respect and rule of the people themselves.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

mixed nuts
2019-07-15 12:32:41 UTC
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
[...]
Don't forget to mention the incredible sadness of the very angry
billionaires.
Grizzly H.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-15 09:25:43 UTC
What concentration camps are you referring to? Roosevelt's?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-15 13:15:20 UTC
Post by Snit
Opposed concentration camps for one. The right has NOT!
What concentration camps are you referring to? Roosevelt's?
Snit's idea of a concentration camp is when he uses his
camp stove in his darkened single-wide's living room meth
lab to manufacture and concentrate lots of meth to which
he is addicted as demonstrated by his irrational posts and
his threadbare Joel Crump sock puppet.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora » the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Checkmate
2019-07-15 02:52:56 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://theweeklylist.org/weekly-list/week-139/
This is just a giant litany of awful. Concentration camps, corruption,
----------
Trump?s July Fourth event cost the D.C. government $1.7 million and other
costs for police, bankrupting a special fund to protect the city from
terrorist threats and other security needs.
----------
And I thought Bush was bad for pulling counterterrorism resources off
monitoring the airports to carry out anti-Clinton witch-hunts right before
the 9/11 attacks happened.
Get rid of him.
I don't care what it takes. One way or another, that orange thing needs
to be removed from office before he gets millions of people killed.
Just get rid of him.
What has the left done for the country in the last 2 years?
Tried to get others to do their dirty work for them... like Nads always
does.

2019-07-15 02:51:56 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgglut$mn0$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
Post by Nadegda
https://theweeklylist.org/weekly-list/week-139/
This is just a giant litany of awful. Concentration camps, corruption,
----------
Trump?s July Fourth event cost the D.C. government $1.7 million and other
costs for police, bankrupting a special fund to protect the city from
terrorist threats and other security needs.
----------
And I thought Bush was bad for pulling counterterrorism resources off
monitoring the airports to carry out anti-Clinton witch-hunts right before
the 9/11 attacks happened.
Get rid of him.
I don't care what it takes. One way or another, that orange thing needs
to be removed from office before he gets millions of people killed.
Just get rid of him.
Put up or shut up. If you're such a revolooshunary, DYOFDW. You're that
asshole that stands safely at the back of a crowd and eggs everybody else
on. You sound absolutely pathetic.

2019-07-15 13:10:37 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019, Nadegda <***@gmail.invalid> wrote:

<...> Snipped liberal lies.

Terrorists have already arrived in Washington, D.C.
They are called Congressional Democrats because
they use fear to attempt to impose socialism/communism
onto our Republic.

Also, thanks to you liberal Democrats bomb and gun-
wielding terrorists are walking across our southern
border with liberal Democrat encouragement and
praise.

mixed nuts
2019-07-15 13:44:51 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...> Snipped liberal lies.
Terrorists have already arrived in Washington, D.C.
They are called Congressional Democrats because
they use fear to attempt to impose socialism/communism
onto our Republic.
Also, thanks to you liberal Democrats bomb and gun-
wielding terrorists are walking across our southern
border with liberal Democrat encouragement and
praise.
What kind of gun bombs? Commie Russia stuff?
Grizzly H.
Nadegda