This is what we got to do to defeat Trump!!
TT Liams
2018-07-07 14:02:38 UTC
The DSA no's what we got to do to defeat the Republican's &
Trump!!!!!1

https://tinyurl.com/ydbsx4bg

https://twitter.com/nycdsa/status/1012808259818926080?lang=en

https://tinyurl.com/ydbsx4bg

Abolish profit
Abolish prisons
Abolish cash bail
Abolish borders

We got to spread the word & beat Trump!!!!
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-07-07 14:26:52 UTC
The DSA no's what we got to do to defeat the Republican's & Trump!!!!!1
Destroy the United States, either economically or with "manufactured and
paid for" violence in the streets.

We know and we're watching you try to do it.
--
That's Karma

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/ig-report-fbi-secret-service-planned-lynch-clinton-tarmac-meeting/
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
2018-07-07 14:34:41 UTC
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 10:02:38 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; "TT Liams
<***@nomail.here>" determined that the following
was of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with
The DSA no's what we got to do to defeat the Republican's & Trump!!!!!1
https://tinyurl.com/ydbsx4bg
https://twitter.com/nycdsa/status/1012808259818926080?lang=en
https://tinyurl.com/ydbsx4bg
Abolish profit Abolish prisons Abolish cash bail Abolish borders
We got to spread the word & beat Trump!!!!
rest assured that mueller set up enough honey pots for trump to get his widdle hands stuck in. mueller ALWAYS lets his targets do the hard work.
--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Skeeter DoW #420
mooler has a surprise coming...anyday now...
mixed nuts
2018-07-07 15:46:12 UTC
Post by Skeeter DoW #420
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 09:34:41 -0500, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy
Post by Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 10:02:38 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; "TT Liams
was of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with
The DSA no's what we got to do to defeat the Republican's & Trump!!!!!1
https://tinyurl.com/ydbsx4bg
https://twitter.com/nycdsa/status/1012808259818926080?lang=en
https://tinyurl.com/ydbsx4bg
Abolish profit Abolish prisons Abolish cash bail Abolish borders
We got to spread the word & beat Trump!!!!
rest assured that mueller set up enough honey pots for trump to get his widdle hands stuck in. mueller ALWAYS lets his targets do the hard work.
mooler has a surprise coming...anyday now...
Putin's going to fire him?
Grizzly H.
Skeeter DoW #420
no...that canada guy
Checkmate
2018-07-07 18:50:05 UTC
Post by Skeeter DoW #420
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 09:34:41 -0500, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy
Post by Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 10:02:38 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; "TT Liams
was of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with
The DSA no's what we got to do to defeat the Republican's & Trump!!!!!1
https://tinyurl.com/ydbsx4bg
https://twitter.com/nycdsa/status/1012808259818926080?lang=en
https://tinyurl.com/ydbsx4bg
Abolish profit Abolish prisons Abolish cash bail Abolish borders
We got to spread the word & beat Trump!!!!
rest assured that mueller set up enough honey pots for trump to get his widdle hands stuck in. mueller ALWAYS lets his targets do the hard work.
mooler has a surprise coming...anyday now...
"I can FEEL it in the air, tonight... tonight... ohh-ohh!"

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

Post by TT Liams
The DSA no's what we got to do to defeat the Republican's &
Trump!!!!!1
Actually what's needed is to place less emphasis on identity politics, and more
on classic Enlightenment values. To focus on the corruption which surrounds
Ttump, and to be ready to Gerrymander in 2020 as efficiently as the
Republicans did during the last boundary drawing excercise. Once Trump has the
Supreme Court loaded witrh dinosaurs there's probably no hope of reversing the
trend to ever more refined gerrymandering.

Its also necessary for the democrats to have a good presidential candidate up
their sleave, and to keep him there for a while so as not to give the
Republicans years to mount a personal campaign against him or her.

In the end they'll win, as the old foggies die off, but the damage in the
meantime could be catestrophic.
%
could be , hahahhaahh , it already is
Malcolm McMahon
2018-07-12 06:51:26 UTC
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by TT Liams
[...]
Most of what Trump has done (as opposed to threatened) so far is reversible.
The Supreme Court appointment is probably his most lasting legacy, which is bad
enough.