PING: Checkmate. I forged Fakey and got him booted from Mixmin
2014-04-12 23:46:42 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
LOL! What a master stroke. I killed two birds in one fell swoop
I exposed Crook again for the speech Nazi he is and I got Fakey
booted from Mixmin with a masterful forgery - actually it was
just a froggery constructed to look like a morph to avoid
killfiles.
LOL. These free NSP running Rubes are so easy. And Fakey is
even easier than that to kick around.
If all that were true, wouldn't it be stupid and potentially counter-
productive to brag about it?

Also, when adding alt.checkmate, please remember to put a space after
the previous group's comma, and don't add a period at the end. I fixed
it for you... you can thank me later.

"The Man Who Destroyed Fakey and Made Him Have a Total Meltdown"

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001

2014-04-12 23:53:47 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
LOL! What a master stroke. I killed two birds in one fell swoop
I exposed Crook again for the speech Nazi he is and I got Fakey
booted from Mixmin with a masterful forgery - actually it was
just a froggery constructed to look like a morph to avoid
killfiles.
LOL. These free NSP running Rubes are so easy. And Fakey is
even easier than that to kick around.
If all that were true, wouldn't it be stupid and potentially counter-
productive to brag about it?
Negative. Bragging about it serves to make people think I'm just
lying. It's a form of cover.
Post by Checkmate
Also, when adding alt.checkmate, please remember to put a space after
the previous group's comma, and don't add a period at the end. I fixed
it for you... you can thank me later.
Thank you very much.

Hey, this would be a good time to add a *Fakey banned* line to your
sig line. Just use the above MID.

Poor Fakey. I actually feel sorry for him as no matter how obnoxious
free speech is it should not be censored by anybody but those readers
who object to it. Just about everybody had already kill filed Fakey
already anyway. Do we really need net Nazis controlling what we
read? I think not.
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-04-13 00:51:11 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Also, when adding alt.checkmate, please remember to put a space after
the previous group's comma, and don't add a period at the end. I fixed
it for you... you can thank me later.
Thank you very much.
Hey, this would be a good time to add a *Fakey banned* line to your
sig line. Just use the above MID.
Poor Fakey. I actually feel sorry for him as no matter how obnoxious
free speech is it should not be censored by anybody but those readers
who object to it. Just about everybody had already kill filed Fakey
already anyway. Do we really need net Nazis controlling what we
read? I think not.
There's a limit to what civilized society should have to put up with.
Irrespective of the whole "slippery slope" argument, I think Fakey had
it coming. If someone wanted to use my phone to harass people the way
Fakey was harassing a bereaved widow, I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate
it. Scumbags like Fakey deserve nothing but contempt and disdain, and
society has ways of dealing with them.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
PV
2014-04-13 05:33:23 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
<snip>
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Poor Fakey. I actually feel sorry for him as no matter how obnoxious
free speech is it should not be censored by anybody but those readers
who object to it. Just about everybody had already kill filed Fakey
already anyway. Do we really need net Nazis controlling what we
read? I think not.
There's a limit to what civilized society should have to put up with.
Irrespective of the whole "slippery slope" argument, I think Fakey had
it coming. If someone wanted to use my phone to harass people the way
Fakey was harassing a bereaved widow, I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate
it. Scumbags like Fakey deserve nothing but contempt and disdain, and
society has ways of dealing with them.
+1

Only Gweggie would play the "free speech" card in this instance, I guess
assholes do stick together.
--
PV

"Docisms"
"Fibre Optic Internet. It make Canada look 3rd world."
"Sorry PV but the Police will jail you if you dare approach me."
"If it gets any colder, your whole church congregation would be to
flame." "Calgary is viewed is a non-intellectual city from Edmotnon
Alberta Canada".
%
2014-04-13 05:40:17 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Poor Fakey. I actually feel sorry for him as no matter how obnoxious
free speech is it should not be censored by anybody but those
readers who object to it. Just about everybody had already kill
filed Fakey already anyway. Do we really need net Nazis controlling
what we read? I think not.
There's a limit to what civilized society should have to put up with.
Irrespective of the whole "slippery slope" argument, I think Fakey
had it coming. If someone wanted to use my phone to harass people
the way Fakey was harassing a bereaved widow, I sure as hell
wouldn't tolerate it. Scumbags like Fakey deserve nothing but
contempt and disdain, and society has ways of dealing with them.
+1
Only Gweggie would play the "free speech" card in this instance, I
guess assholes do stick together.
i would agree seeing as how your lips touch when your mouth shuts

ouuuu , i liked that one
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 15:39:18 UTC
Post by PV
Only Gweggie would play the "free speech" card in this instance, I guess
assholes do stick together.
You're either FOR free speech or you're against it.

There is no middle ground. There are no half-way free
speech rights. That would be tantamount to being
*a little bit pregnant*.

Those who don't decry the speech police are, themselves,
part of the problem.
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-04-13 19:24:41 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by PV
Only Gweggie would play the "free speech" card in this instance, I guess
assholes do stick together.
You're either FOR free speech or you're against it.
There is no middle ground. There are no half-way free
speech rights. That would be tantamount to being
*a little bit pregnant*.
Those who don't decry the speech police are, themselves,
part of the problem.
Following that logic, you're either FOR physical violence nor you're
against it. There's no middle ground like using it to protect those who
need protection. Anybody can just smash anybody in the mouth any time
for any reason. Would you advocate that?

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 19:36:50 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by PV
Only Gweggie would play the "free speech" card in this instance, I guess
assholes do stick together.
You're either FOR free speech or you're against it.
There is no middle ground. There are no half-way free
speech rights. That would be tantamount to being
*a little bit pregnant*.
Those who don't decry the speech police are, themselves,
part of the problem.
Following that logic, you're either FOR physical violence (or) you're
against it. There's no middle ground like using it to protect those who
need protection.
Free speech is different because it's listed as a Constitutional
right. It is a God-given right as described in the Bill of Rights.

That is NOT the case with physical violents - spelled % style.
Anybody can just smash anybody in the mouth any time
for any reason. Would you advocate that?
Anybody can, sure! But, it's not a right and in many cases
it's against the law so your analogy is seriously flawed.

Faggot!
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-04-13 19:58:03 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Free speech is different because it's listed as a Constitutional
right. It is a God-given right as described in the Bill of Rights.
Try calling in a bomb threat or anything else the Government chooses to
consider a "terrorist threat" and see how that works. Your little buddy
Ennema knows first hand about how that works.

Remember the grown woman who harassed a teenage girl to the point she
committed suicide? Would you defend her right to "free speech" in that
case? If the answer is yes, don't even bother to reply.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 20:07:50 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Free speech is different because it's listed as a Constitutional
right. It is a God-given right as described in the Bill of Rights.
Try calling in a bomb threat or anything else the Government chooses to
consider a "terrorist threat" and see how that works. Your little buddy
Ennema knows first hand about how that works.
Remember the grown woman who harassed a teenage girl to the point she
committed suicide? Would you defend her right to "free speech" in that
case? If the answer is yes, don't even bother to reply.
There are reasonable limits placed upon free speech such as hollering
"FIRE!!!" in a crowded theater. That's not under dispute - nor is
hate speech or some other forms of malicious speech like death
threats.

Oh,BTW, that woman walked - they dropped charges against her because
it as proved her speech was protected speech so again your analogy is
flawed. Please try harder next time as I might tire of smacking you
down.

But, at any rate, no court in the land would say Fakey's sociopathic
rants against a bereaved widow were against the law. No real NSP would
have a rule that denies that sort of crap because half the assholes
on Usenet engage in that kind of crap.

Poofster!
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-04-13 20:19:34 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Oh,BTW, that woman walked - they dropped charges against her
She walked after going through a major legal shitstorm. If you ran a
free news server, would you want to get unnecessarily dragged into a
major shitstorm? That's the legal reality, although I think it was the
morally correct decision to make as well. To criticize the right of
someone to control what people use his FREE server for, is the epitome
of your arrogant and misguided sense of entitlement.

It also proves your gay, so kindly STFU...

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
If I'm gay it follows that you're very happy! Poofster!
Checkmate
2014-04-14 01:39:49 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Oh,BTW, that woman walked - they dropped charges against her
She walked after going through a major legal shitstorm. If you ran a
free news server, would you want to get unnecessarily dragged into a
major shitstorm? That's the legal reality, although I think it was the
morally correct decision to make as well. To criticize the right of
someone to control what people use his FREE server for, is the epitome
of your arrogant and misguided sense of entitlement.
It also proves your gay, so kindly STFU...
If I'm gay it follows that you're very happy! Poofster!
Yes, I'm happy you're gay... better you than me.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
2014-04-13 20:35:07 UTC
On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 16:07:50 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
There are reasonable limits placed upon free speech such as hollering
"FIRE!!!" in a crowded theater. That's not under dispute - nor is
hate speech or some other forms of malicious speech like death
threats.
Fakey is a vile person who takes great pleasure writing hate filled
malicious posts. I applaud Steve for his actions. Whether you like it or
not it was the correct action to take and a decent thing to do.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 20:44:35 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
There are reasonable limits placed upon free speech such as hollering
"FIRE!!!" in a crowded theater. That's not under dispute - nor is
hate speech or some other forms of malicious speech like death
threats.
Fakey is a vile person who takes great pleasure writing hate filled
malicious posts. I applaud Steve for his actions. Whether you like it or
not it was the correct action to take and a decent thing to do.
I agree it was *decent* because it was an attempt to shield Pandora
from a crass individual but it was not, by any means, *correct* as it
was arbitrary, reactionary, discriminatory and unethical. But, that's
how Steve Crook operates. I've been proving that for years and I will
not stop proving it until Steve either wakes up or leaves Usenet
forever thus relieving all of us of his abject hypocrisy.
Sir Gregory
Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
2014-04-13 22:33:44 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
There are reasonable limits placed upon free speech such as hollering
"FIRE!!!" in a crowded theater. That's not under dispute - nor is
hate speech or some other forms of malicious speech like death
threats.
Fakey is a vile person who takes great pleasure writing hate filled
malicious posts. I applaud Steve for his actions. Whether you like it or
not it was the correct action to take and a decent thing to do.
I agree it was *decent* because it was an attempt to shield Pandora
from a crass individual but it was not, by any means, *correct* as it
was arbitrary, reactionary, discriminatory and unethical.
If Steve owns and runs the news server he can do anything he wishes. You
seem incapable of acknowledging that fact. You're bitter because you've
been booted almost as many times as Fakey, and you have an axe to grind.
These facts you refuse to acknowledge.
The problem does not lie with Steve.
Checkmate
2014-04-14 01:40:59 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
There are reasonable limits placed upon free speech such as hollering
"FIRE!!!" in a crowded theater. That's not under dispute - nor is
hate speech or some other forms of malicious speech like death
threats.
Fakey is a vile person who takes great pleasure writing hate filled
malicious posts. I applaud Steve for his actions. Whether you like it or
not it was the correct action to take and a decent thing to do.
I agree it was *decent* because it was an attempt to shield Pandora
from a crass individual but it was not, by any means, *correct* as it
was arbitrary, reactionary, discriminatory and unethical. But, that's
how Steve Crook operates. I've been proving that for years and I will
not stop proving it until Steve either wakes up or leaves Usenet
forever thus relieving all of us of his abject hypocrisy.
Let us know how that works out for you.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sn!pe
2014-04-13 20:46:22 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
There are reasonable limits placed upon free speech such as hollering
"FIRE!!!" in a crowded theater. That's not under dispute - nor is
hate speech or some other forms of malicious speech like death
threats.
Fakey is a vile person who takes great pleasure writing hate filled
malicious posts. I applaud Steve for his actions. Whether you like it or
not it was the correct action to take and a decent thing to do.
Hear, hear.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon's current favourite things are:
Titanic Stout; the Clove Hitch; Sparrows.
Aratzio
Ask Aldon Smith of the 49ers about that.
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
2014-04-14 13:57:08 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Free speech is different because it's listed as a Constitutional
right. It is a God-given right as described in the Bill of Rights.
Try calling in a bomb threat or anything else the Government chooses to
consider a "terrorist threat" and see how that works. Your little buddy
Ennema knows first hand about how that works.
Remember the grown woman who harassed a teenage girl to the point she
committed suicide? Would you defend her right to "free speech" in that
case? If the answer is yes, don't even bother to reply.
The First Amendment says:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Steve Crook is not Congress. He is a private citizen who runs a news
server. His server, his standards, his decision. Greg can go on about
"rights" until he turns blue and his fingers fall off, but he hasn't a
leg to stand on.

Moreover, businesses have a right to deny service to customers.
Overview here:

https://www.legalzoom.com/us-law/equal-rights/right-refuse-service
--
The internet: where pointing out the folly
of others is labeled bullying. Jessica Lewis
Siri Crews
2014-04-14 14:10:57 UTC
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Steve Crook is not Congress. He is a private citizen who runs a news
server. His server, his standards, his decision. Greg can go on about
It was also taught to me that freedom of the press belongs to the owner of the
press, not to others the owner lets use the press.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Icke's razor: Given two equally plausible explanations, choose the weirder.
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 16:13:04 UTC
There's a limit to what civilized society should have to put up with.
Irrespective of the whole "slippery slope" argument, I think Fakey had
it coming. If someone wanted to use my phone to harass people the way
Fakey was harassing a bereaved widow, I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate
it. Scumbags like Fakey deserve nothing but contempt and disdain, and
society has ways of dealing with them.
There is a BIG difference between your phone and a PUBLIC news service
provider.

Your phone is private so you are justified in restricting its use -
even on a whim.

A free public news server, on the other hand, should apply any and
all rules evenly and impartially to one and all. It will do so
provided it is run by an ethical person. An ethical person will not
enforce arbitrary rules against a particular person because he is
offended by his posts. He will not stomp all over free speech rights
just because he is offended by what he reads.

An ethical person would say, "There is no rule on my server that
defines obnoxious speech and the banning of its use and even though
somebody who defames a bereaved widow offends my sensibilities, I
cannot in good conscious, ban his speech when I allow all sorts of
other obnoxious speech - and even real hate speech as defined by
law."

Instead, what unethical Crook did was shout out to the entire world
that he is an unethical and sleazy, vindictive man who should retire
from running a free NSP because he's unable to run it in a detached,
professional and ethical manner.

And talk about a hypocrite! Many anonymous posts run through Mixmin
that he runs as a remailer which anonymous post threaten my life and
he allows them. Hell, he might even be posting them for all I know.
So, what' worse? Allowing constant and multiple death threats or
allowing coarse and rude speech that makes no such threats?
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-04-13 19:31:22 UTC
Subject: Re: PING: Checkmate. I forged Fakey and got him booted from Mixmin
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.checkmate, alt.free.newsservers
Post by Checkmate
There's a limit to what civilized society should have to put up with.
Irrespective of the whole "slippery slope" argument, I think Fakey had
it coming. If someone wanted to use my phone to harass people the way
Fakey was harassing a bereaved widow, I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate
it. Scumbags like Fakey deserve nothing but contempt and disdain, and
society has ways of dealing with them.
There is a BIG difference between your phone and a PUBLIC news service
provider.
<<<SNIP!!!>>>

A FREE news service that the owner can run any way he chooses. Not only
that, I could construct a plausible argument for a situation where the
owner of such a news service might even be compelled to TOS an abusive
asshole like Fakey for liability reasons. Try walking into a bar and
behaving like that to other customers, and see how long it takes for Mr.
Bouncer to show you the door.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
ƫenworld
2014-04-13 19:40:34 UTC
A FREE news service that the owner can run any way he chooses. Not
only that, I could construct a plausible argument for a situation where
the owner of such a news service might even be compelled to TOS an
abusive asshole like Fakey for liability reasons.
Actually, a news service would be protected by Section 230 of the
Communications Decency Act from any liability for anything a user posted,
except for copyright, patent, or trademark infringement, and it's
unlikely a usenet post could violate patent or trademark. As for
copyright, the DMCA protects the news service from liability if it
removes allegedly infringing posts from its own news spool upon being
notified of the alleged infringement by the copyright holder. Repeat
offenders may need to be TOSsed as well, to retain DMCA safe harbor.
However, that's the extent of it. A news service only needs to TOS repeat
COPYRIGHT offenders, and copyright infringing posts (and any obscene
materials on its spool that bring complaints), to avoid liability. And a
news service that doesn't carry binaries is unlikely to ever run into
that eventuality.
Checkmate
2014-04-13 20:10:15 UTC
Post by Æ«enworld
Post by Checkmate
[...]
I believe that works under the theory that a news service can't
reasonably be expected to know everything that passes through their
servers. Steve posts in this group, and he sees what is being posted
through his server. That could conceivably create a situation of
liability in some instances. The example I gave in another post, where
an adult woman was harassing a teenage girl on Facebook to the point
where she committed suicide might be such a situation.

Here we have a recent widow, in a state of bereavement, being harassed
by all sorts of vile comments by a very sick and sadistic individual.
Steve did what any reasonable person should be expected to do, and
pulled the plug. Even if section 230 of the CDA would provide
protection of ultimate liability, it would not provide protection from
the expense of a lawsuit (Novins et al).

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 20:26:40 UTC
Post by Æ«enworld
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Hey stupid, didn't I just tell you that charges against that woman
were DROPPED because what she did was considered free speech?

Wake the fuck up already.

Stop trying to be a net nanny and a social worker. If Pandora has an
action against Fakey then let her pursue it. She doesn't need you to
hold her hand - you bleeding-heart liberal. MYOB!
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-04-14 01:35:18 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Æ«enworld
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Just suck a big dick, faggot.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-04-14 12:40:02 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp (aka Chimpy the Cowardly
CockSmoker, aka Checkmate), in
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate, when he's not gagging on cock,
he enjoys peeing on dudes.
Chimpy loves peeing on guys... he's admitted it:

He's gay like that.

<snicker>
Post by Checkmate
A FREE news service that the owner can run any way he chooses.
Sure, if he wants to garner the reputation as a net.censor who
knee-jerk reacts to the truth, repugnant though it is.

You know what they say, "Sometimes the truth hurts".

<snicker>
Post by Checkmate
[...]
"state of bereavement"?!

Just *5* *days* after her husband died, she was right back on Usenet,
participating in the fake kook awards, and being her usual inane and
retarded self. Was Bent even in the ground by then?

Just *9* *days* after her husband died, she was salivating over the
thought of other men giving her "the once over" as she drove around in
your ugly purple tin can piece of shit shaped like a sports car.

And this from a nearly 70 year old, gray haired old granny.

Put it this way... when someone who is a passing acquaintance dies,
you go on about your life as though not much had happened.

When someone close to you dies, you *take* *time* *out* *to* *grieve*.
You stop what you were doing and commiserate with friends and family
to bereave the loss of someone *important* to you.

Does anyone else thinks it's a bit strange that Granny Inane is
treating her recently deceased husband of 49 years as though he were a
passing acquaintance?

Doe anyone else find it odd that her attention so quickly turned to
thoughts of other men looking salaciously at her?
being harassed
How is pointing out the *fact* that she's lied about how her husband
died (she said he died "suddenly", but pancreatic cancer typically
takes about 5 years to kill 94% of sufferers, and it gives plenty of
symptoms along the way that would send the sufferer to the doctor to
be diagnosed with pancreatic cancer), that she didn't bother to take
even *a* *week* away from her Usenet addiction to grieve the loss of
her husband, that after a mere *9* *days* she was discussing being
ogled by other men... how is that "harassment", Chimpy?

Again, "Sometimes the truth hurts".

I fucking gave her the information she needed to absolutely,
definitively fight cancer... for all intents and purposes, the *cure*
for cancer (89% of cancer sufferers experienced complete remission,
the other 11% experienced significant partial remission), while
pointing out the fact that she could have found this information
herself, had she not been so Usenet-obsessed that she chose to waste
her time bleating out her retardation to Usenet, rather than trying to
save her husband.
by all sorts of vile comments by a very sick and sadistic individual.
Where, exactly are these "vile comments", Chimpy?

I note not one of you has refuted a word I wrote. Because you can't.

If none of you finds it strange that Granny Inane hasn't taken any
time away from Usenet to grieve the loss of her husband of 49 years,
if none of you find it strange that a mere 9 days after his death
she's salivating at the thought of being ogled by other men... then
there's something wrong with *you*.
Steve did what any reasonable person should be expected to do,
Knee-jerk react to the truth?
and pulled the plug.
He took offense with the truth I posted. You'll note that not even he
dared try to refute it.
Even if section 230 of the CDA would provide
protection of ultimate liability, it would not provide protection from
the expense of a lawsuit (Novins et al).
How would he even be held responsible for what flows through his
pipeline, Chimpy? If Granny Inane has a problem with the truth I
write, let her refute it. She won't, of course, because she knows
there's no defending her discussing being undressed by other men a
mere 9 days after her husband dies. Was Bent even planted at that
time? Had she just got back from the funeral? What the fuck goes
through the head of an inane gray-haired granny whose husband has just
died, that she almost immediately starts thinking of other men?

<snicker>
--
FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a
guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$***@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$***@news.mixmin.net>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$***@news.mixmin.net>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$***@news.mixmin.net>

Checkmate's Rules To Live By:
=========================
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

"You gerbils are always in the dark."

"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."
=========================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.checkmate, alt.free.newsservers
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Bullshit and you damned well know it. It's illegal to discriminate
and apply different rules to somebody just because you don't happen
to agree with what he writes.

Even a bouncer has no latitude when it comes to enforcing the rules.
He is not allowed to throw somebody out just because he doesn't like
the looks of him or if he's a loudmouth unless every other loudmouth
is given equal treatment.
Sir Gregory
Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
What law will you be citing, exactly?
Checkmate
2014-04-14 01:34:27 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.checkmate, alt.free.newsservers
Post by Checkmate
[...]
So you think Steve is breaking some law by not allowing Fakey to abuse
his free server? Now you're starting to sound like Emmett.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Even a bouncer has no latitude when it comes to enforcing the rules.
He is not allowed to throw somebody out just because he doesn't like
the looks of him
We weren't talking about red herrings though, were we?
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
or if he's a loudmouth unless every other loudmouth
is given equal treatment.
And they usually are... IF they cross the line of what a reasonable
person would consider acceptable behavior. Fakey did, and he got
spanked. Too bad, so sad...

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
2014-04-13 20:18:31 UTC
On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 12:13:04 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
There's a limit to what civilized society should have to put up with.
Irrespective of the whole "slippery slope" argument, I think Fakey had
it coming. If someone wanted to use my phone to harass people the way
Fakey was harassing a bereaved widow, I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate
it. Scumbags like Fakey deserve nothing but contempt and disdain, and
society has ways of dealing with them.
There is a BIG difference between your phone and a PUBLIC news service
provider.
Your phone is private so you are justified in restricting its use -
even on a whim.
A free public news server, on the other hand, should apply any and
all rules evenly and impartially to one and all.
So bitter. A free public news server can use any set of rules it wants
including those which might be the whim of the news server owner. If that
person doesn't like you sig file, or the way you spell your nyms, he can
boot yer arse so fast yer head will spin. And they can do it just because
they feel like it. There are no free speech issues here. There is no
free speech guarantee. You've had enough experience in being booted off
numerous servers, Gerg. One would think you'd be used to it by now.
Checkmate
2014-04-13 20:22:48 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
[...]
That sure doesn't stop him from crying about it, though.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
Rarely have I encountered as whiney a little poofta as Gerg.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 20:30:21 UTC
On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 16:18:31 -0400, Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket <Gerg
Post by Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
So bitter. A free public news server can use any set of rules it wants
including those which might be the whim of the news server owner. If that
person doesn't like you sig file, or the way you spell your nyms, he can
boot yer arse so fast yer head will spin. And they can do it just because
they feel like it. There are no free speech issues here. There is no
free speech guarantee. You've had enough experience in being booted off
numerous servers, Gerg. One would think you'd be used to it by now.
Sure they CAN. That's not under dispute. What's under dispute is the
ethics of doing so. It's a simple matter of one bully booting another
bully. The former is no better than the latter. The only place the
former exceeds the latter is in the excess amount of hypocrisy he
displays.
Sir Gregory
Sn!pe
2014-04-13 20:39:19 UTC
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. <***@home.fake> wrote:

[...]
the excess amount of hypocrisy he displays.
Mmm-hmm.

Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
2014-04-13 23:31:51 UTC
On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 16:30:21 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 16:18:31 -0400, Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket <Gerg
Post by Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
So bitter. A free public news server can use any set of rules it wants
including those which might be the whim of the news server owner. If that
person doesn't like you sig file, or the way you spell your nyms, he can
boot yer arse so fast yer head will spin. And they can do it just because
they feel like it. There are no free speech issues here. There is no
free speech guarantee. You've had enough experience in being booted off
numerous servers, Gerg. One would think you'd be used to it by now.
Sure they CAN. That's not under dispute. What's under dispute is the
ethics of doing so.
There is no dispute. There is no ethics issue. Steve owns the service.
He calls the shots. EOD.
Bitterness continues to ooze from your every pore.
Checkmate
2014-04-14 01:37:28 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
That's not under dispute, faggot... it's just you whining about it, so
do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-04-16 18:55:04 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp (aka Chimpy the Cowardly
CockSmoker, aka Checkmate), in
You... you mean eating cyanide from peach pits or
apple seeds isn't good for you? Who knew?
Peach pits and apple seeds (amongst others) contain amygdalin. It's
only catalyzed into cyanide in the presence of beta-glucosidase, which
healthy cells don't make much of. But cancer cells make a ton of it,
so the amygdalin gets converted preferentially into cyanide in the
cancer cells.

That's why Dr. Harold Manner, Ph.D. found that the tumors would get
all watery and filled with dead tissue (cancerous tissue) as the
tumors went into remission. They were dying faster than the body could
remove the dying tissue. In several cases, he forced the cancer into
complete remission in a matter of a couple months... plenty of time
for Granny Inane to have forced her husband's cancer into remission
and allow her to save her husband's life, if she'd gotten off her ass
and done the research, rather than waste her time on Usenet.

Dr. Manner did, after all, demonstrate multiple times an 89% complete
remission rate, with the remaining 11% experiencing significant
partial remission. For all intents and purposes, he found the cure for
cancer.

But go on about your life, don't believe that eating healthily and
naturally is good for you... just keep pumping those drugs and
chemicals into your system, Chimpy.

Especially that strong psychiatric drug Xanax that you have to take
*every* *single* *fucking* *day* to maintain your sanity.

<snicker>