Doctors extract giant assworm from Usenet!
2012-05-16 16:44:28 UTC
Persent is dead. Film at eleven.
KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Argue~
2012-05-16 16:46:26 UTC
Persent is dead. Film at eleven.
No we're sharing the same nym now
My opinion > your opinion
Checkmate
2012-05-16 17:35:26 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Argue~
Post by Checkmate
Persent is dead. Film at eleven.
No we're sharing the same nym now
Shutup, stupid.

replonk
Argue~
2012-05-16 17:35:34 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Argue~
Post by Checkmate
Persent is dead. Film at eleven.
No we're sharing the same nym now
Shutup, stupid.
replonk
Liar
My opinion > your opinion
Invalid
2012-05-16 18:13:56 UTC
Persent is dead. Film at eleven.
please keep us up to date.
Argue~
2012-05-16 18:15:44 UTC
Post by Invalid
Post by Checkmate
Persent is dead. Film at eleven.
please keep us up to date.
Cocksucker
My opinion > your opinion
%
2012-05-16 18:17:27 UTC
LOL
Invalid
2012-05-16 18:42:04 UTC
Post by Argue~
Post by Invalid
Post by Checkmate
Persent is dead. Film at eleven.
please keep us up to date.
Cocksucker
LOL
was easy to get the dumbfuck '%' to show up, all you need is some shit
on the floor and he re-appears right away.

thanks checkmate.
Argue~
2012-05-16 18:44:10 UTC
Post by Invalid
Post by Argue~
Post by Invalid
Post by Checkmate
Persent is dead. Film at eleven.
please keep us up to date.
Cocksucker
LOL
was easy to get the dumbfuck '%' to show up, all you need is some shit
on the floor and he re-appears right away.
thanks checkmate.
You're checkmate's bitch that's poor
My opinion > your opinion
Checkmate
Argue~
My opinion > your opinion
%
2012-05-16 19:07:42 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate!
Post by Invalid
Post by Argue~
On Wed, 16 May 2012 09:44:28 -0700,
Post by Checkmate
Persent is dead. Film at eleven.
please keep us up to date.
Cocksucker
LOL
was easy to get the dumbfuck '%' to show up, all you need is some
shit on the floor and he re-appears right away.
thanks checkmate.
My pleasure!
Poor
you have to forgive smackmate ,
although he has me killfiled and can't see my posts ,
he's been tearing up usenet trying to find me , LOL
Tony Lamey Eaks
2020-02-15 17:56:07 UTC
Persent is dead. Film at eleven.
LOL!