Edmonton, AB Canada weather...
2019-11-08 16:46:45 UTC
Forty degrees Fahrenheit and rain. LOL.

Probably turn into snowfall during the night.

I sure couldn't live like that. I hope PeeScent
suffers.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
%
2019-11-08 16:51:21 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Forty degrees Fahrenheit and rain. LOL.
Probably turn into snowfall during the night.
I sure couldn't live like that. I hope PeeScent
suffers.
i couldn't live in alberta so i don't , yay ,
that's like saying it's cold in boston ,
i hope the people in georgia don't freeze
Janithor
pwned
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
the corn hole lol's at gerk cause he can't follow a post , lol
The Right And The Powerful
LOL Squared
%
2019-11-09 02:29:20 UTC
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Forty degrees Fahrenheit and rain.  LOL.
Probably turn into snowfall during the night.
I sure couldn't live like that.  I hope PeeScent
suffers.
pwned
LOL
the corn hole lol's at gerk cause he can't follow a post , lol
LOL Squared
they won't come back again ,
they want this post to disappear
The Right And The Powerful
I can help keep it going.
%
2019-11-09 02:41:04 UTC
Post by %
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Forty degrees Fahrenheit and rain.  LOL.
Probably turn into snowfall during the night.
I sure couldn't live like that.  I hope PeeScent
suffers.
pwned
LOL
the corn hole lol's at gerk cause he can't follow a post , lol
LOL Squared
they won't come back again ,
they want this post to disappear
I can help keep it going.
it doesn't matter i don't even live where he said ,
so the weather there rarely affects me
The Right And The Powerful
2019-11-09 02:57:35 UTC
Post by %
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Forty degrees Fahrenheit and rain.  LOL.
Probably turn into snowfall during the night.
I sure couldn't live like that.  I hope PeeScent
suffers.
pwned
LOL
the corn hole lol's at gerk cause he can't follow a post , lol
LOL Squared
they won't come back again ,
they want this post to disappear
I can help keep it going.
it doesn't matter i don't even live where he said ,
so the weather there rarely affects me
They are like somebody's crazy uncle blubbering in the corner who gets
mad because everyone is ignoring them.
%
i know
The Right And The Powerful