THE BEST, OR AT LEAST ONE OF THE BEST, BASS SOLOS EVER
2020-03-11 23:33:26 UTC
dailymotion.com/video/x5xiisq. That's why he was called "Thunder Fingers," and only other greats Chris Squire (deceased also), Jack Bruce (deceased), Greg Lake (deceased) and Jon Camp could match the complexity, speed, virtuosity and the ability to do two things at once demonstrated in the preceding clip.
Janithor
2020-03-11 23:42:05 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
dailymotion.com/video/x5xiisq. That's why he was called "Thunder Fingers," and only other greats Chris Squire (deceased also), Jack Bruce (deceased), Greg Lake (deceased) and Jon Camp could match the complexity, speed, virtuosity and the ability to do two things at once demonstrated in the preceding clip.
Did you say something gramps?
--
AUK Official Janitor, DoW #3, WAND #2
AC Checky Yes-Indeedy Bobble-Head & Swivel-Chair Award, November, 2019
AUK co-winner, Ministry of Circle Jerks, January 2012
%
2020-03-12 00:10:24 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
dailymotion.com/video/x5xiisq. That's why he was called "Thunder Fingers," and only other greats Chris Squire (deceased also), Jack Bruce (deceased), Greg Lake (deceased) and Jon Camp could match the complexity, speed, virtuosity and the ability to do two things at once demonstrated in the preceding clip. Yay!
"Say," little rap-loving retard? By using that term, you imply that I'm speaking and that you can hear me. You need to lay off the crack-pipe. "Jajaja!"
%
%
2020-03-27 00:12:20 UTC
Post by Janithor
[...]
"Say," little rap-loving retard? By using that term, you imply that I'm speaking and that you can hear me. You need to lay off the crack-pipe to decrease your aural delusions. "Jajaja!!"