Steely Dan - Show Biz Kids
Add Reply
Raven
2020-03-26 23:03:56 UTC

Sn!pe
2020-03-27 00:11:19 UTC
http://youtu.be/rSg3M0z3sds
I do like Steely Dan very much. The title brings to mind a great
quote I read today: "Politics is Show Biz for ugly people.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Raven
2020-03-27 00:15:03 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
http://youtu.be/rSg3M0z3sds
I do like Steely Dan very much. The title brings to mind a great
quote I read today: "Politics is Show Biz for ugly people.
Except those politicians rarely suffer from
lost wages, those fat cats have mostly never
worked a hard day in thier lives.

All the stars come out at night.
Sn!pe

^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Raven
2020-03-27 00:39:54 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
And the Moon: http://youtu.be/n2MtEsrcTTs
That's a good old classic. Cool video too.
MK
2020-03-27 01:46:13 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Raven
Post by Sn!pe
http://youtu.be/rSg3M0z3sds
I do like Steely Dan very much. The title brings to mind a great
quote I read today: "Politics is Show Biz for ugly people.
Except those politicians rarely suffer from
lost wages, those fat cats have mostly never
worked a hard day in thier lives.
All the stars come out at night.
And the Moon: http://youtu.be/n2MtEsrcTTs
I thankfully enjoyed that diddy, I hope you and the MS is well.

I just don't feel like pontificating on the subject now. God Speed!
MK
2020-03-27 01:22:29 UTC
That's a great old song.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-27 01:32:25 UTC
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
http://youtu.be/rSg3M0z3sds
I do like Steely Dan very much. The title brings to mind a great
quote I read today: "Politics is Show Biz for ugly people.
That's a great old song.
This one is a great NEW song.

Kristy Cox "Heading South to North Carolina

"Singin' 'bout my North Carolina Blue Ridge cabin home...."

Envy me!
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
Raven
2020-03-27 01:49:00 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/Q9LzpppYR-o
Kristy Cox "Heading South to North Carolina
"Singin' 'bout my North Carolina Blue Ridge cabin home...."
Envy me!
Not bad, in a Mayberry sort of way.

Here's real Carolina music, the Caldwell brothers,
from South Carolina.

MK
2020-03-27 01:53:22 UTC
Post by Raven
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/8a_s3K5p2aQ
A "flute player" so appropriate. Where's your buddy, Checky?
Raven
2020-03-27 01:55:49 UTC
Post by MK
Post by Raven
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
http://youtu.be/rSg3M0z3sds
I do like Steely Dan very much. The title brings to mind a great
quote I read today: "Politics is Show Biz for ugly people.
That's a great old song.
This one is a great NEW song.
http://youtu.be/Q9LzpppYR-o
Kristy Cox "Heading South to North Carolina
"Singin' 'bout my North Carolina Blue Ridge cabin home...."
Envy me!
Not bad, in a Mayberry sort of way.
Here's real Carolina music, the Caldwell brothers,
from South Carolina.
http://youtu.be/8a_s3K5p2aQ
A "flute player" so appropriate. Where's your buddy, Checky?
you mean the guy you want to fuck? It's
not my day to keep track of him, pie face.
MK
I had not idea that "raven" was your sockpuppet. Queers always suprise me!
Raven
2020-03-27 02:20:02 UTC
Post by MK
Post by Raven
Post by MK
Post by Raven
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
http://youtu.be/rSg3M0z3sds
I do like Steely Dan very much. The title brings to mind a great
quote I read today: "Politics is Show Biz for ugly people.
That's a great old song.
This one is a great NEW song.
http://youtu.be/Q9LzpppYR-o
Kristy Cox "Heading South to North Carolina
"Singin' 'bout my North Carolina Blue Ridge cabin home...."
Envy me!
Not bad, in a Mayberry sort of way.
Here's real Carolina music, the Caldwell brothers,
from South Carolina.
http://youtu.be/8a_s3K5p2aQ
A "flute player" so appropriate. Where's your buddy, Checky?
you mean the guy you want to fuck? It's
not my day to keep track of him, pie face.
I had not idea that "raven" was your sockpuppet. Queers always suprise me!
You always go straight to ghey lames,
every fucking time you get your wide
ass handed to you, Deb.
MK
2020-03-27 02:48:37 UTC
Post by Raven
You always go straight to ghey lames,
every fucking time you get your wide
ass handed to you, Deb.
ROFL! White flags from defeat, but Nelly knows about "white flags" being
FRENCH.
Checkmate
2020-03-27 07:43:58 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 21:14:55 -0500 MK put forth the following notion,
Post by MK
Post by Raven
Post by MK
Post by Raven
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
http://youtu.be/rSg3M0z3sds
I do like Steely Dan very much. The title brings to mind a great
quote I read today: "Politics is Show Biz for ugly people.
That's a great old song.
This one is a great NEW song.
http://youtu.be/Q9LzpppYR-o
Kristy Cox "Heading South to North Carolina
"Singin' 'bout my North Carolina Blue Ridge cabin home...."
Envy me!
Not bad, in a Mayberry sort of way.
Here's real Carolina music, the Caldwell brothers,
from South Carolina.
http://youtu.be/8a_s3K5p2aQ
A "flute player" so appropriate. Where's your buddy, Checky?
you mean the guy you want to fuck? It's
not my day to keep track of him, pie face.
I had not idea that "raven" was your sockpuppet. Queers always suprise me!
You have "not idea" of anything, you clueless twaught. I suppose you
think Raven is Neal too? You probably even have a dildo named Neal.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

2020-03-27 07:41:37 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 20:53:22 -0500 MK put forth the following notion,
Post by MK
Post by Raven
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
http://youtu.be/rSg3M0z3sds
I do like Steely Dan very much. The title brings to mind a great
quote I read today: "Politics is Show Biz for ugly people.
That's a great old song.
This one is a great NEW song.
http://youtu.be/Q9LzpppYR-o
Kristy Cox "Heading South to North Carolina
"Singin' 'bout my North Carolina Blue Ridge cabin home...."
Envy me!
Not bad, in a Mayberry sort of way.
Here's real Carolina music, the Caldwell brothers,
from South Carolina.
http://youtu.be/8a_s3K5p2aQ
A "flute player" so appropriate. Where's your buddy, Checky?
When you think about me, do you touch yourself?

<This ought to wind her up...>

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-27 01:59:50 UTC
Post by Raven
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
http://youtu.be/rSg3M0z3sds
I do like Steely Dan very much. The title brings to mind a great
quote I read today: "Politics is Show Biz for ugly people.
That's a great old song.
This one is a great NEW song.
http://youtu.be/Q9LzpppYR-o
Kristy Cox "Heading South to North Carolina
"Singin' 'bout my North Carolina Blue Ridge cabin home...."
Envy me!
Not bad, in a Mayberry sort of way.
Here's real Carolina music, the Caldwell brothers,
from South Carolina.
http://youtu.be/8a_s3K5p2aQ
That's the Marshall Tucker Band gut a good un.

Raven
2020-03-27 02:06:42 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Raven
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
http://youtu.be/rSg3M0z3sds
I do like Steely Dan very much. The title brings to mind a great
quote I read today: "Politics is Show Biz for ugly people.
That's a great old song.
This one is a great NEW song.
http://youtu.be/Q9LzpppYR-o
Kristy Cox "Heading South to North Carolina
"Singin' 'bout my North Carolina Blue Ridge cabin home...."
Envy me!
Not bad, in a Mayberry sort of way.
Here's real Carolina music, the Caldwell brothers,
from South Carolina.
http://youtu.be/8a_s3K5p2aQ
That's the Marshall Tucker Band gut a good un.
There's never been anyone in that band
with the name Marshall Tucker, they named
the whole band after their blind piano tuner.

Both Caldwell brothers died young, they invented
the band.