A PIC OF FAGGER LEE GETTIN' GOOSED WITH A CUKE! LOL
Miss Recktum
2019-10-26 16:19:21 UTC
https://tinyurl.com/jrpwfdg
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-10-26 16:22:46 UTC
Post by Miss Recktum
https://tinyurl.com/jrpwfdg
LOL. Fagger Lee - what a clown! Colorful and gay!
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Loose Cannon
2019-10-26 16:26:56 UTC
On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 09:19:21 -0700, fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Post by Miss Recktum
https://tinyurl.com/jrpwfdg
Keep lookin' for the upright ones, Midnight!
Janithor
2019-11-08 18:49:25 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Miss Recktum
https://tinyurl.com/jrpwfdg
lol
Casa de Masa
2019-11-08 21:03:04 UTC
JaniTURD whined his life story in one post :
scatboi: yes
What pisses me off is he's 52 and CEO of a DOW component
while I'm 52 and clean shit for a living. That's it,
I'm voting for Sanders.
Janithor
2019-11-08 21:33:17 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Casa de Masa
scatboi: yes
What pisses me off is he's 52 and CEO of a DOW component while I'm 52
and clean shit for a living.  That's it, I'm voting for Sanders.
At least I'm not a Caca de Puta Jota, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!