USA USA USA!!!!
Add Reply
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-03-26 22:59:02 UTC
world leader in coronavirus!

if only we knew about this in DECEMBER when it was only fake news!!!!

"nads" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle,
this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure
hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate
(of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the
domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at
what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing
by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1
pussy willow fan)

-

-

"If I have a complaint about the (Southern Poverty) Law Center's
description (of the alt-right movement), it is the phrase "heavy use of
social media," which implies the alt-right is a real-world movement
which uses a lot of social media. This is backwards: it is an online
movement which occasionally appears in the real world. Where it gets
punched." - Jason Rhode

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." -
"Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white
males are violent in Message-ID:
<***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD Fuckheads, March
2016
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-03-26 23:11:44 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 17:59:02 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; Sir Gaygory's Owner's
Owner =?UTF-8?B?8J+Qtuesmw==?= <***@127.0.0.1> determined that the
following was of great importance and subsequently decided to freely
share it with us in <***@127.0.0.1>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ world leader in coronavirus!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ if only we knew about this in DECEMBER when it was only fake news!!!!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ "nads" won't comment on this poast...

also, in case you idiots among us (you know who you are) haven't realized yet... it's been pretty serious in the past few weeks.

any of you who are in rural areas are about to get slammed with it REAL SOON. i'm seeing single cases today in counties of the remote rural areas of central PA where nobody really goes unless they live there, but also, i'm pretty sure these people aren't taking it seriously so there's hundreds, if not thousands of carriers all around there (and similar areas isolated from large metropolitan centers).

i can only hope that those of you here to just "pwn libtards" because you would be arrested if you did what you "really" would like to do are simply bored teenagers (or boomers) who can't get laid, but whichever of those you are, STAY THE FUCK INSIDE.

warsh yinz fawkin hanz, 'n'at!

don't be fuckin stupid.

http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

Pandora
2020-03-26 23:38:13 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 17:59:02 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
world leader in coronavirus!
if only we knew about this in DECEMBER when it was only fake news!!!!
Yeah, if only. We mighta had a chance to be prepared. Oh wait.....
MK
2020-03-27 01:36:26 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 17:59:02 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ???
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
world leader in coronavirus!
if only we knew about this in DECEMBER when it was only fake news!!!!
Yeah, if only. We mighta had a chance to be prepared. Oh wait.....
I've been locked down for three fucking weeks, and we are not even in the
hot zone.

There is a short video that you should watch, how cnn and msnbc, etc. did
not report on it for a whole month! I feel sorry for you, not getting the
best information. God bless, sis.

New York waited so fucking long to shutdown. Thank God for Donald Trump.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-03-27 02:02:55 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 20:36:26 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "MK"
<***@home.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@news.alt.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ "Pandora" <***@peak.org> wrote in message
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ news:***@news.alt.net...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 17:59:02 -0500, 💩's Owner ???
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ wrote:
[...]

you won't be thanking him 14 days after he opens up the country for easter celebrations.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-03-27 11:54:28 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 20:36:26 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "MK"
<***@home.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@news.alt.net>:

[...]

did you tell them three weeks ago about the fake chinese virus democrat fake news witch hunt hoax?

it should be going away any second now because "the weather is getting warmer".