Hey MK
Add Reply
Raven
2020-03-27 02:03:01 UTC
Remember this little gem about you?

http://newsok.com/article/3542423

That was almost 10 years ago, my favorite
part is when they describe what a loud
mouth you have.

Some things never change. lol
MK
2020-03-27 02:10:27 UTC
Sore loser!
Raven
2020-03-27 02:12:36 UTC
Post by MK
Sore loser!
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-27 02:22:14 UTC
Post by Raven
Post by MK
Sore loser!
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
OK, put down the bottle. You are one of them
mean drunks.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
Raven
2020-03-27 02:23:18 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Raven
Post by MK
Sore loser!
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
ESAD, Kneel.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-03-27 04:35:53 UTC
Post by Raven
Post by Raven
Post by MK
Sore loser!
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
OK, put down the bottle.  You are one of them
mean drunks.
ESAD, Kneel.
The only bottle Raven has ever supped from is a milk bottle.
LOL
MK
2020-03-27 03:16:04 UTC
Post by MK
Sore loser!
....................../Ž¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./Ž¯/'...'/Ž¯¯`·ž
........../'/.../..../......./š¯\
........('(...Ž...Ž.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·Ž
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Yep, I posted that 25 years ago. I noticed your "sock" melted down really
quick. hah
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-27 03:19:40 UTC
Post by MK
Post by Raven
Post by MK
Sore loser!
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Yep, I posted that 25 years ago. I noticed your "sock" melted down really
quick. hah
So did it really take you this long to figure out that
Raven is Turkey?

OMG!

MK
2020-03-27 03:59:12 UTC
Of course not, I'm not a stupid as you pretend to be.
Checkmate
2020-03-27 07:09:05 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 22:59:12 -0500 MK put forth the following notion,
Post by MK
Of course not, I'm not a stupid as you pretend to be.
THUD...!

Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-27 02:21:29 UTC
Post by MK
Sore loser!
IAWTP!

Raven
2020-03-27 02:22:41 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Sore loser!
IAWTP!
Yea well you claimed to have fucked
that beast of a woman, so no surprise
there.
MK
2020-03-27 02:44:00 UTC
Post by Raven
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Sore loser!
IAWTP!
Yea well you claimed to have fucked
that beast of a woman, so no surprise
there.
"beast of a woman" from a 16 year old that knows his was through usener.

Is anyone here going to admit to their sock?
Checkmate
2020-03-27 07:18:16 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 21:44:00 -0500 MK put forth the following notion,
Post by MK
Post by Raven
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Sore loser!
IAWTP!
Yea well you claimed to have fucked
that beast of a woman, so no surprise
there.
"beast of a woman" from a 16 year old that knows his was through usener.
Is anyone here going to admit to their sock?
Are you going to admit you're a beast of a woman?

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

MK
2020-03-27 02:45:39 UTC
You should have seen her when she was young.
"Smokin". None of us age particularly well.
Like YOU would know about that, Gump.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-27 03:01:21 UTC
Post by MK
You should have seen her when she was young.
"Smokin". None of us age particularly well.
Like YOU would know about that, Gump.
Remember you showed me that picture when
you were in your teens? Shazam!

MK
2020-03-27 03:17:07 UTC
No, I have no idea what you are spewing again.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-27 03:21:31 UTC
Post by MK
No, I have no idea what you are spewing again.
Yes, you do. Stop lying. The picture of you when
you were about 18.

MK
2020-03-27 04:00:33 UTC
That I posted 20 years ago, when I was a minor? Thanks for bringing that
up.
you were about 18.
Checkmate
2020-03-27 07:16:16 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by MK
No, I have no idea what you are spewing again.
Yes, you do. Stop lying. The picture of you when
you were about 18.
Probably the same one you sent me that I quickly deleted.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

MK
2020-03-29 04:39:44 UTC
Post by MK
No, I have no idea what you are spewing again.
Yes, you do. Stop lying. The picture of you when
you were about 18.
Probably the same one you sent me that I quickly deleted.
I've never sent you any pictures of me, liar! I posted a pic in the bin
group, years ago.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-29 18:03:59 UTC
Post by MK
I've never sent you any pictures of me, liar! I posted a pic in the bin
group, years ago.
Post it again, why don't you. I thought I'd kept a copy but I
can't find it. I do remember you looked so, young, innocent
and hawt.

My, how times change. LOL!

Checkmate
2020-03-29 20:12:31 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 14:03:59 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
I've never sent you any pictures of me, liar! I posted a pic in the bin
group, years ago.
Post it again, why don't you. I thought I'd kept a copy but I
can't find it. I do remember you looked so, young, innocent
and hawt.
My, how times change. LOL!
Miss Shitty has a convenient memory. She sent me a bikini pic years ago,
where she clearly looked underage (if it was even her). I promptly
deleted it.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-29 23:16:52 UTC
On Sun, 29 Mar 2020, Checkmate <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Checkmate
Miss Shitty has a convenient memory. She sent me a bikini pic years ago,
where she clearly looked underage (if it was even her). I promptly
deleted it.
I think her memory is suspect of late. And, as her
memory continues to degrade her paranoia increases.

I haven't been running socks for about a year now and
she thinks half the group consists of my socks.

%
she can't take the lockdown
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-30 01:00:07 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Checkmate
Miss Shitty has a convenient memory. She sent me a bikini pic years ago,
where she clearly looked underage (if it was even her). I promptly
deleted it.
I think her memory is suspect of late. And, as her
memory continues to degrade her paranoia increases.
I haven't been running socks for about a year now and
she thinks half the group consists of my socks.
she can't take the lockdown
If she doesn't STFU, she'll be taking a good swift
kick to her ass.

%
yea i'm sure you would try to hurt her if you had a chance
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-30 01:18:51 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Checkmate
Miss Shitty has a convenient memory. She sent me a bikini pic years ago,
where she clearly looked underage (if it was even her). I promptly
deleted it.
I think her memory is suspect of late. And, as her
memory continues to degrade her paranoia increases.
I haven't been running socks for about a year now and
she thinks half the group consists of my socks.
she can't take the lockdown
If she doesn't STFU, she'll be taking a good swift
kick to her ass.
yea i'm sure you would try to hurt her if you had a chance
You're wrong. I just enjoy talking tough. Giving her
the usual text beat down is satisfying enough.

%
your lies are not my wrongs
Checkmate
2020-03-30 03:07:31 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 19:16:52 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Checkmate
Miss Shitty has a convenient memory. She sent me a bikini pic years ago,
where she clearly looked underage (if it was even her). I promptly
deleted it.
I think her memory is suspect of late. And, as her
memory continues to degrade her paranoia increases.
I haven't been running socks for about a year now and
she thinks half the group consists of my socks.
She's accused just about everybody in here of being your sock at one time
or another. I think it was Raven last time. The silly twaught is about
as clueless as Dar-Dar.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

she told me she could prove i was her
Checkmate
2020-03-30 03:00:21 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by MK
No, I have no idea what you are spewing again.
Yes, you do. Stop lying. The picture of you when
you were about 18.
Probably the same one you sent me that I quickly deleted.
I've never sent you any pictures of me, liar! I posted a pic in the bin
group, years ago.
I might still have the email discussion saved... I'll let you know.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

2020-03-27 07:15:15 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 23:01:21 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
You should have seen her when she was young.
"Smokin". None of us age particularly well.
Like YOU would know about that, Gump.
Remember you showed me that picture when
you were in your teens? Shazam!
Most girls look hot in their teens, but once their looks go... if they
haven't got anything else going for them, they become bitter old hags and
wonder why they can't get a man anymore. Then they try to explain it away
by saying all the men they repulse are gay.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-27 20:59:09 UTC
Most girls look hot in their teens, but once their looks go... if they
haven't got anything else going for them, they become bitter old hags and
wonder why they can't get a man anymore. Then they try to explain it away
by saying all the men they repulse are gay.
I guess men just HAVE to be gay if they don't fall head
over heals with big-egoed old women. LOL

Usenet Advocate #1337
Seconded.
Checkmate
2020-03-30 05:22:13 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
You should have seen her when she was young.
"Smokin". None of us age particularly well.
Like YOU would know about that, Gump.
Remember you showed me that picture when
you were in your teens? Shazam!
Most girls look hot in their teens, but once their looks go... if they
haven't got anything else going for them, they become bitter old hags and
wonder why they can't get a man anymore. Then they try to explain it away
by saying all the men they repulse are gay.
Seconded.
We don't even have to vote on that one.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

2020-03-27 07:10:45 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 22:22:41 -0400 Raven put forth the following
Post by Raven
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Sore loser!
IAWTP!
Yea well you claimed to have fucked
that beast of a woman, so no surprise
there.
Yup, he climbed that mountain, and he's been a Mountain Man ever since.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

MK
2020-03-29 04:41:20 UTC
Post by Raven
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Sore loser!
IAWTP!
Yea well you claimed to have fucked
that beast of a woman, so no surprise
there.
Yup, he climbed that mountain, and he's been a Mountain Man ever since.
Could it be that Checkmate is really the Gerk? Hmmm...

They sound the same. . .
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-29 18:05:08 UTC
On Sat, 28 Mar 2020, "MK" <***@home.net> wrote:

<...>
Post by MK
Could it be that Checkmate is really the Gerk? Hmmm...
They sound the same. . .
That's probably because we share similarly high IQs.

%
2020-03-29 18:14:53 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
gerk's got poop spray right on him
Checkmate
2020-03-30 03:10:12 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by Raven
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Sore loser!
IAWTP!
Yea well you claimed to have fucked
that beast of a woman, so no surprise
there.
Yup, he climbed that mountain, and he's been a Mountain Man ever since.
Could it be that Checkmate is really the Gerk? Hmmm...
They sound the same. . .
Everybody here is really "Gerk" except you... it took you this long to
figure that out? LOL!

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

The Right And The Powerful
2020-03-27 02:39:59 UTC
Post by MK
Sore loser!
So what was this all about? Was that you? If so, did you win?
Checkmate
2020-03-30 02:58:41 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 22:03:01 -0400 Raven put forth the following
Post by Raven
Remember this little gem about you?
http://newsok.com/article/3542423
That was almost 10 years ago, my favorite
part is when they describe what a loud
mouth you have.
Some things never change. lol
Like pumpkin pie...