Serious question
Add Reply
Janithor
2020-03-26 08:45:18 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

Is Paul also the Dizzum spammer?

What is the hard proof that Kensi = Nads = Libtard = Paul?

They certainly sound the same, but that's not concrete proof. For
someone to keep this sock parade going for what, 8 years now? Shouldn't
he be formosa'd?
--
AUK Official Janitor, DoW #3, WAND #2
AC Checky Yes-Indeedy Bobble-Head & Swivel-Chair Award, November, 2019

"That's how the right thinks - pure binary." - MN
Libtard
2020-03-26 09:21:18 UTC
Post by Janithor
Is Paul also the Dizzum spammer?
I don't know. I'd have to say the evidence is equivocal and there are other
equally-solid candidates. Bigfoot, for one. Might also be the Tooth Fairy,
a disgruntled ex-Keebeler Elf, or even Krampus. But I'm quite certain it's
not either Santa Claus or the Loch Ness Monster, the forensics rules out
both of them as suspects.

Do you have any other ridiculous questions you'd like to ask?
Post by Janithor
What is the hard proof that Kensi = Nads = Libtard = Paul?
What is the hard proof that the Moon landing was a hoax?
Post by Janithor
They certainly sound the same, but that's not concrete proof. For
someone to keep this sock parade going for what, 8 years now? Shouldn't
he be formosa'd?
There is no sock parade. There's no QAnon "Storm" coming either, and no
children are being prostituted out of the basement of Comet Ping-Pong.
Aliens didn't land at Roswell, the Earth isn't hollow and full of living
dinosaurs, and it isn't flat, either. Neither is Donald Trump a space
lizard or the Great Pyramid a landing pad for flying saucers. (Seriously.
Who builds a landing pad that's *pointy*? They're flat for a *reason*.
If you'd said the Giza plateau pyramids were the outer markers to *guide*
aliens beginning final approach to their landing pad, that might've been
believable.)
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Janithor
2020-03-26 09:44:34 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
They certainly sound the same, but that's not concrete proof. For
someone to keep this sock parade going for what, 8 years now? Shouldn't
he be formosa'd?
There is no sock parade. There's no QAnon "Storm" coming either, and no
children are being prostituted out of the basement of Comet Ping-Pong.
Aliens didn't land at Roswell, the Earth isn't hollow and full of living
dinosaurs, and it isn't flat, either. Neither is Donald Trump a space
lizard or the Great Pyramid a landing pad for flying saucers. (Seriously.
Who builds a landing pad that's*pointy*? They're flat for a*reason*.
If you'd said the Giza plateau pyramids were the outer markers to*guide*
aliens beginning final approach to their landing pad, that might've been
believable.)
-- Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
and Libtard is not the FNVW.

SMACKDOWN!

Skeeter
Libtard-dumbass
Skeeter
2020-03-26 10:25:59 UTC
Post by Janithor
They certainly sound the same, but that's not concrete proof. For
someone to keep this sock parade going for what, 8 years now? Shouldn't
he be formosa'd?
There is no sock parade. There's no QAnon "Storm" coming either, and no
children are being prostituted out of the basement of Comet Ping-Pong.
Aliens didn't land at Roswell, the Earth isn't hollow and full of living
dinosaurs, and it isn't flat, either. Neither is Donald Trump a space
lizard or the Great Pyramid a landing pad for flying saucers. (Seriously.
Who builds a landing pad that's *pointy*? They're flat for a *reason*.
If you'd said the Giza plateau pyramids were the outer markers to *guide*
aliens beginning final approach to their landing pad, that might've been
believable.)
Janithor made you foam like a rabide dog. He is stacking up those
awards.
THE OFFICIAL FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD VOTE WRANGLER
Nadegda
2020-03-26 21:45:12 UTC
Post by Janithor
They certainly sound the same, but that's not concrete proof. For
someone to keep this sock parade going for what, 8 years now? Shouldn't
he be formosa'd?
There is no sock parade. There's no QAnon "Storm" coming either, and no
children are being prostituted out of the basement of Comet Ping-Pong.
Aliens didn't land at Roswell, the Earth isn't hollow and full of living
dinosaurs, and it isn't flat, either. Neither is Donald Trump a space
lizard or the Great Pyramid a landing pad for flying saucers. (Seriously.
Who builds a landing pad that's *pointy*? They're flat for a *reason*.
If you'd said the Giza plateau pyramids were the outer markers to *guide*
aliens beginning final approach to their landing pad, that might've been
believable.)
I was in stitches by the end of this.

Bravo!

And, of course, hail Fluffy!
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
% <***@gmail.com> admits he has erectile dysfunction:
<***@news.alt.net>
Skeeter
2020-03-26 22:16:58 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 21:45:12 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Janithor
[...]
I caught Fluffy in a #3 Victor trap and tossed her into the river
wrapped an a burlap bag.
Libtard
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
MK
I had not idea you were SO kinky, skeeter. Just like all of the greats.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-03-26 22:52:14 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 21:45:12 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; Nadegda
<***@gmail.invalid> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<r5j7p7$7mo$***@dont-email.me>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:21:18 +0000, Libtard wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 01:45:18 -0700, Janithor wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Is Paul also the Dizzum spammer?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ I don't know. I'd have to say the evidence is equivocal and there are
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ other equally-solid candidates. Bigfoot, for one. Might also be the
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Tooth Fairy, a disgruntled ex-Keebeler Elf, or even Krampus. But I'm
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ quite certain it's not either Santa Claus or the Loch Ness Monster, the
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ forensics rules out both of them as suspects. Do you have any other
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ridiculous questions you'd like to ask?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ What is the hard proof that Kensi =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= Nads =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= Libtard =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= Paul?
[...]

i was also, but for a different reason(s).

<snickerdoodles>

"nads" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>