Hey kensi, the Hubble Constant may not be so constant....
2019-11-07 23:08:48 UTC
It would appear, due to some credible research,
that the Hubble Constant my not be a constant.
It may be the Hubble Varient and this means the
standard model belief that the universe is expanding
and will continue to expand could just be wrong.

So, why do you concern yourself with something as
picayune as AGW when the entire universe is not as
you have imagined it. Doesn't this rock your world?

Astrophysics is being made out to be a lie.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Scooter
2019-11-07 23:14:14 UTC
On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 18:08:48 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
It would appear, due to some credible research,
that the Hubble Constant my not be a constant.
It may be the Hubble Varient and this means the
standard model belief that the universe is expanding
and will continue to expand could just be wrong.
So, why do you concern yourself with something as
picayune as AGW when the entire universe is not as
you have imagined it. Doesn't this rock your world?
Astrophysics is being made out to be a lie.
Seeking outer space is a waste of time and money, think of all the
homeless vet that could be helped with all that money. Who the fuck
cares if there is water on Mars?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-07 23:39:18 UTC
It would appear, due to some credible research, that the Hubble Constant
my not be a constant.
It may be the Hubble Varient and this means the standard model belief
that the universe is expanding and will continue to expand could just be
wrong.
So, why do you concern yourself with something as picayune as AGW when
the entire universe is not as you have imagined it. Doesn't this rock
your world?
Astrophysics is being made out to be a lie.
Dark energy has been talked about for over a decade, maybe even two?
It changes the "constant", but nobody knows what it is.
Get with the times, Gerg, you're behind by a few years. ;)
No, I'm cutting edge. You made an assumption which
made an ass out of you!

The recent study based upon math alone looked at
three distant quasars that were lensing a galaxy behind
it from our prospective. The same math was used on
all three but their distances and masses varied a lot.
The results showed three different Hubble constants,
and not just a little difference but a LOT of difference.

The farther away the galaxy, the lower the Hubble
Constant. It's got little or nothing to do with dark energy.

HTH.

vallor
2019-11-07 23:54:04 UTC
[...]
Actually, it has everything to do with dark energy (by definition).

The mechanism by which expansion is accelerating is known as "dark
energy". That's it's definition. Nobody knows how that happens yet, it's
just a placeholder to describe a nebulous "something".

What you are talking about is measuring that acceleration over time. The
further away you look, the further back in time you look, to times when
the Hubble constant is less.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerating_expansion_of_the_universe
-v
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-08 00:22:11 UTC
Post by vallor
[...]
Stop running your mouth long enough to try to
understand the new findings are that the farther
away the galaxy the SLOWER the expansion (lower
Hubble Constant).

This is just the opposite of your old-fashioned understanding.

MK
2019-11-07 23:53:57 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Get with the times, Gerg, you're behind by a few years. ;)
No, I'm cutting edge. You made an assumption which
made an ass out of you!
Cutting edge flaming gay outerfilther? I saw what you did to skeet, again.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-08 00:19:57 UTC
Post by MK
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Get with the times, Gerg, you're behind by a few years. ;)
No, I'm cutting edge. You made an assumption which
made an ass out of you!
Cutting edge flaming gay outerfilther? I saw what you did to skeet, again.
The Chad's been outer filthing poor Skeeter and even his
wife. I wouldn't do something like that.

But, then again, Skeeter started bullying the Chad for
some odd reason and he is reaping as he sows. I
am smart enough to be on Chad's side so I don't
evoke his wrath.

MK
2019-11-08 00:27:57 UTC
Post by MK
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Get with the times, Gerg, you're behind by a few years. ;)
No, I'm cutting edge. You made an assumption which
made an ass out of you!
Cutting edge flaming gay outerfilther? I saw what you did to skeet, again.
The Chad's been outer filthing poor Skeeter and even his
wife. I wouldn't do something like that.

But, then again, Skeeter started bullying the Chad for
some odd reason and he is reaping as he sows. I
am smart enough to be on Chad's side so I don't
evoke his wrath.

Reply: I can see you socking as Chad, using alex's name. You've done it to
me, when you know I'm right. Same, same. You know, I got shadow banned
from facebook, because of your bullshit, pretending to be a "general". You
really gave the democrats the upper hand. Thanks. And I cannot believe
that the Checkmate still stands behind your bullshit. Have fun, creating
chaos in real people's lives.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-08 00:48:24 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
I think your imagination has gotten the best of you as I
am not and have never socked up as the Chad. (Well, at least
not in the last year or so).

I don't even have a FB account. Never have and never will.
Only stupid people let strangers into their intimate and personal
lives via FB, Twitter and other so-called social media. So, don't
blame me for your being shadow banned. Here's a clue, it's
a well-known fact that FB and Twitter shadow bans outspoken
conservatives.

Checky knows I'm a good guy who wouldn't harm a fly.

MK
2019-11-08 00:57:09 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Checky knows I'm a good guy who wouldn't harm a fly.
Oh yeah. . .just wait for it folks. It's called mental illness, aka
dementia.
Scooter
And you gave me a copy of agent. <hugs>
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-08 02:10:34 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
Hey, I figured out how to send a copy to people without
having to attach it to an email as I no longer have the free
email account that would send big .exe files.

I uploaded a zip file of it to my Google Drive and can send an
email with a link that lets the receiver upload it. So, if you still
need a copy I can send you a download link from my Google Drive.

I sent it to Checky already.

Scooter
2019-11-08 02:18:14 UTC
On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 21:10:34 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Scooter
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
Yes please. I lost the last one when the computer crashed. I'm using
the 30 free right now.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-08 02:22:14 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Scooter
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
I will need a valid email addy for you...

Scooter
I don't want to post it here, can you get it from Checky?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-08 02:41:55 UTC
I don't want to post it (valid email) here, can you get it from Checky?
Hey Checky, could you send me via Yahoo Mail Skeeter's working email
so I can email him a Google Drive download link for Forte Agent hacked
and cracked.

Scooter
Muchos Garcia Hombre.
Checkmate!
2019-11-08 06:41:44 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I don't want to post it (valid email) here, can you get it from Checky?
Hey Checky, could you send me via Yahoo Mail Skeeter's working email
so I can email him a Google Drive download link for Forte Agent hacked
and cracked.
Muchos Garcia Hombre.
Penis noches!

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Checkmate!
2019-11-08 06:40:53 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I don't want to post it (valid email) here, can you get it from Checky?
Hey Checky, could you send me via Yahoo Mail Skeeter's working email
so I can email him a Google Drive download link for Forte Agent hacked
and cracked.
It just went a-flyin'...

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-08 14:45:14 UTC
Post by Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I don't want to post it (valid email) here, can you get it from Checky?
Hey Checky, could you send me via Yahoo Mail Skeeter's working email
so I can email him a Google Drive download link for Forte Agent hacked
and cracked.
It just went a-flyin'...
Thanks, I'll check and get an email out to Skeeter with the link.

Scooter
2019-11-08 02:02:36 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
It aint gerg, it's fat chad, he found a bunch of archives with me and
fakey and started his copy/paste shit so he could pretend to be a
detective. It's ok, I have a couple surprises waiting for him.
MK
2019-11-08 02:58:33 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
Nope, have you tried to find out if he even posts anymore?

I'm watching and waiting. . .

https://imgur.com/a/MDnfHAJ LOL!
Checkmate!
2019-11-08 06:34:13 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
Your unbridled paranoia sometimes causes you to assume things that my highly
analytical mind knows aren't likely to be true.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
MK
2019-11-10 23:18:26 UTC
Post by Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
Yeah, I've changed my mind, it/they only "sounded" like Neal. I'll keep the
results to myself.

Scooter
You're playing him like a cheap piano and you know it.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Checkmate!
2019-11-08 06:28:03 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
It would appear, due to some credible research,
that the Hubble Constant my not be a constant.
It may be the Hubble Varient and this means the
standard model belief that the universe is expanding
and will continue to expand could just be wrong.
So, why do you concern yourself with something as
picayune as AGW when the entire universe is not as
you have imagined it. Doesn't this rock your world?
Astrophysics is being made out to be a lie.
I've always felt that the universe will eventually contract back into a
singularity, and then a new big bang will start the process all over again...
indefinitely. Nature likes working in cycles.

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

mixed nuts
2019-11-08 11:00:25 UTC
Post by Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
It would appear, due to some credible research,
that the Hubble Constant my not be a constant.
It may be the Hubble Varient and this means the
standard model belief that the universe is expanding
and will continue to expand could just be wrong.
So, why do you concern yourself with something as
picayune as AGW when the entire universe is not as
you have imagined it. Doesn't this rock your world?
Astrophysics is being made out to be a lie.
I've always felt that the universe will eventually contract back into a
singularity, and then a new big bang will start the process all over again...
indefinitely. Nature likes working in cycles.
Only if you have powerful, winning, genius leadership creating laws for
nature to follow. Nature, without such powerful guidance, often chooses
to do amazing things that nobody could see coming.
Grizzly H.
Mr On!on
2019-11-08 14:19:21 UTC
[...]
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate!
I've always felt that the universe will eventually contract back into a
singularity, and then a new big bang will start the process all over
again... indefinitely. Nature likes working in cycles.
Only if you have powerful, winning, genius leadership creating laws for
nature to follow. Nature, without such powerful guidance, often chooses
to do amazing things that nobody could see coming.
What is Nature's purpose? Nature is a force of nature that has a goal,
and it can only accomplish one thing in this world, which is to
reproduce and perpetuate itself. If you are an organism, then you are
the one that is responsible for everything that happens in this world.
Every one of you is an individual who, with every step you take, gives
birth to another life.
--
\|/
(((Ï))) U+97F1
%
i'm not noving
mixed nuts
2019-11-08 17:07:25 UTC
Post by Mr On!on
[...]
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate!
I've always felt that the universe will eventually contract back into a
singularity, and then a new big bang will start the process all over
again... indefinitely.  Nature likes working in cycles.
Only if you have powerful, winning, genius leadership creating laws for
nature to follow.  Nature, without such powerful guidance, often chooses
to do amazing things that nobody could see coming.
What is Nature's purpose? Nature is a force of nature that has a goal,
and it can only accomplish one thing in this world, which is to
reproduce and perpetuate itself. If you are an organism, then you are
the one that is responsible for everything that happens in this world.
Every one of you is an individual who, with every step you take, gives
birth to another life.
i'm not noving
Why you not noving?
Grizzly H.
%
onion say it makes babies
mixed nuts
2019-11-08 17:40:16 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by %
Post by Mr On!on
[...]
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate!
[...]
I wonder if roller skates or scooting around on your butt would stop that.
--
Grizzly H.