Gherrrglz so stupid ...
2019-07-18 07:30:36 UTC
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
@gmail.invalid says...
Your side originally made the Bundy comparison, and now your side
seems to be thinking that it's a victory for your side to prove that
they're anything less than perfect angels. So ... you tell me?
Remember THIS part?
[massive nukage of blather]
None of that addresses what Nadegda wrote: that your side made the
Bundy comparison, and that your side has failed to show any basis for
that comparison other than sheer goddess-awful bigotry.
[fails to defend the Bundy comparison]
As expected. I'll consider you to have conceded that point. Transpeople
are not particularly violence-prone and any attempt to lump them in with
serial killers is bigoted nonsense.
No one did that.
Notice how I took the time and trouble to prove she was trying to move the
goal post, and she snipped that proof twice. That's what cowards do.

2019-07-18 07:36:37 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgp2cq$943$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
My claim is that he's referring to you. That's 100% correct.
Every claim from *you* is 100% wrong, kOok.
why do you come here
Because of me.
Narcissist.
Well... you ARE one of my many regular readers...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-18 09:14:12 UTC
On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 05:22:25 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Your admission, via projection,
You poor thing. You really can't handle the facts, can you?
LOL
We also already knew that [..]
Heck, we knew that before we got started!

LOL
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-18 09:14:55 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 19:13:38 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 01:56:01 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
melt!
On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 20:03:52 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Since *you* are the one obsessively refreshing the header list,
hunting down every new post by me,
So you're paranoid as well. That explains much.
Since everything a rightwinger utters is projection
And now you're claiming you're right wing? You're confused AND
paranoid.
That doesn't sound like a good combination!
LOL
Since everything a rightwinger utters is projection [..]
Your furious bigotry is coming out again.
Your admission, via projection, that you are furiously bigoted is noted,
but also does not tell us anything we did not already know.
You people haven't been this angry since we took away your slaves.
Ah, now this is slightly more interesting: you admitting that you haven't
been this angry since we took away your slaves. So, you fantasize about
being a plantation lord, do you? And subscribe to the "lost cause" view of
the Civil War? Tell me, do you possess a copy of the Confederate flag by
any chance? Ever fly it in public view?
You are aware that the Nazis modeled their society at least partly on the
Confederacy, aren't you?
You got spanked and tried to pull a snit...LOL
LOL

His sister, maybe?
Nadegda
2019-07-18 19:58:05 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
says...
[...]
Checkmate's sister did such a number of him a few years back that he's
been kooking out ever since.

What's *your* excuse?
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
Checkmate owns you it would appear.
Klaus Schadenfreude
Cite
KWills Shill #3
2019-07-18 09:44:45 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 19:31:48 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 20:18:21 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate! In article
says...
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 23:13:44 -0000 (UTC), Libtard
<...>
Nomination accepted. Second accepted. Klaus Schadenfreude will be
on the June 2019 ballot for Coward of the Month.
So far, he is running unopposed.
I'm vetoing this dumbass Ko0k award because some total idiot
pretender FNVW didn't even post it to AUK where it belongs.
So, the June ballot is moot.
Mootness seconded.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think these kids have
successfully posted a so-called "ballot" in ... a year?
The awards ceased to exist some time ago. Now they are products
of the mentally unbalance k00ks.
That's what kooks always say,
At no time have I seen you make such a claim, k00k.
Who is "k00k", Kook Wills? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias, though it does resemble your first name and you did make such a
claim.
Your lying only serves to further PROVE you the k00k you are.
in an effort to discredit the FNVWs and kookologists who have publicly
humiliated them.
So when can we expect you to begin repeating the claim, k00k?
Who is "k00k", Kook Wills? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias, though it does resemble your first name and you did make such a
claim.
Your lying fails to answer the question I asked. Shall everyone
reading presume you are unable to offer an honest answer?
Some people have a way with words, others not have way.
Nadegda
2019-07-18 20:01:11 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your lying only serves to further PROVE you the k00k you are.
Classic erroneous presupposition.

KWills Shill #3
2019-07-18 09:44:45 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 12:50:42 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 19:32:11 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate! In article
says...
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 23:13:44 -0000 (UTC), Libtard
<...>
Nomination accepted. Second accepted. Klaus Schadenfreude will
be on the June 2019 ballot for Coward of the Month.
So far, he is running unopposed.
I'm vetoing this dumbass Ko0k award because some total idiot
pretender FNVW didn't even post it to AUK where it belongs.
So, the June ballot is moot.
Mootness seconded.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think these kids have
successfully posted a so-called "ballot" in ... a year?
The awards ceased to exist some time ago. Now they are products
of the mentally unbalance k00ks.
That's what kooks always say, in an effort to discredit the FNVWs and
kookologists who have publicly humiliated them.
<snicker>
When will that happen, please show me this humiliation.
If Nadzi is to be believed, she's already declared the awards no
longer exist.
Who is "Nadzi", Kook Wills? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.
Pretty obvious he's referring to you. Everyone else understands that
but you.
Interesting.
She understands, but is unable to be honest.
Music soothes the savage beast...unless it's polka.
Nadegda

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-07-18 12:49:49 UTC
On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 08:01:46 +0200, LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
<***@gmail.nospam.invalid> determined that the following was
of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
in <qgp20e$943$***@gioia.aioe.org>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 7/18/2019 1:25 AM, 💩's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 21:06:27 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <***@gmail.com>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ decided to freely share it with us in <***@news.alt.net>:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 2019-07-17 9:03 p.m., kensi wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 7/17/2019 4:02 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ My claim is that he's referring to
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ you. That's 100% correct. ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Every claim from *you* is 100% wrong,
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ kOok. ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ why do you come here
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ kensi AKA gerg...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Are you high?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

no. are you defensive?
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Nadegda
2019-07-18 19:56:06 UTC
@gmail.invalid says...
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
melt!
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 19:49:57 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
[...]
We also already knew that you, like most rightwingers, can't handle the
facts. Hence why you suckle at the bosoms of Fox News and make signs to
ward off spirits when you cross paths with a CNN broadcast.
<snicker>
You're just mad because you can't get YOUR bosom suckled.
So, you're projecting your anger about being unable to get your bosom
suckled? How fascinating ...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-18 23:08:27 UTC
On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 19:56:06 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
You poor thing. You really can't handle the facts, can you?
LOL
We also already knew that [..]
Heck, we knew that before we got started!
LOL
So, you're projecting
It's cool when you give up this easily.

[chuckle]
Nadegda
2019-07-18 23:14:04 UTC
[...]
You're saying you give up easily? Give up what, exactly?

Not leghumping, obviously.

<snicker>

Nor cowardly editing and snipping the quoted text (restored, BTW) ...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-18 23:20:26 UTC
I guess it would be more cool if you weren't illiterate
Nadegda
2019-07-18 23:28:09 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
You're illiterate, too?! Well, no wonder your usenet posts are so stupid,
kooky, and barely-legible! Usenet is no place for an illiterate! Unplug
immediately and go find a school that will give you remedial lessons.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-18 23:29:55 UTC
Post by Nadegda
So, you're projecting
It's cool when you give up this easily.
[chuckle]
You're saying you give up easily?
I guess it would be more cool if you weren't illiterate
I'm illiterate, too?!
I'd bet money on ugly as well.

Nadegda
2019-07-18 19:59:15 UTC
Liar: <ypbp5b5u0idd$***@40tude.net>

2019-07-18 21:10:10 UTC
In article <qgqj2j$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
Transpeople are not particularly violence-prone and any attempt to
lump them in with serial killers is bigoted nonsense.
No one did that.
Blank page, great job moron.