Gherrrglz so stupid ...
2019-07-18 07:30:36 UTC
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
@gmail.invalid says...
Your side originally made the Bundy comparison, and now your side
seems to be thinking that it's a victory for your side to prove that
they're anything less than perfect angels. So ... you tell me?
Remember THIS part?
[massive nukage of blather]
None of that addresses what Nadegda wrote: that your side made the
Bundy comparison, and that your side has failed to show any basis for
that comparison other than sheer goddess-awful bigotry.
[fails to defend the Bundy comparison]
As expected. I'll consider you to have conceded that point. Transpeople
are not particularly violence-prone and any attempt to lump them in with
serial killers is bigoted nonsense.
No one did that.
Notice how I took the time and trouble to prove she was trying to move the
goal post, and she snipped that proof twice. That's what cowards do.

2019-07-18 07:36:37 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgp2cq$943$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
My claim is that he's referring to you. That's 100% correct.
Every claim from *you* is 100% wrong, kOok.
why do you come here
Because of me.
Narcissist.
Well... you ARE one of my many regular readers...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-18 09:14:12 UTC
On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 05:22:25 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Your admission, via projection,
You poor thing. You really can't handle the facts, can you?
LOL
We also already knew that [..]
Heck, we knew that before we got started!

LOL
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-18 09:14:55 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 19:13:38 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 01:56:01 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
melt!
On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 20:03:52 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Since *you* are the one obsessively refreshing the header list,
hunting down every new post by me,
So you're paranoid as well. That explains much.
Since everything a rightwinger utters is projection
And now you're claiming you're right wing? You're confused AND
paranoid.
That doesn't sound like a good combination!
LOL
Since everything a rightwinger utters is projection [..]
Your furious bigotry is coming out again.
Your admission, via projection, that you are furiously bigoted is noted,
but also does not tell us anything we did not already know.
You people haven't been this angry since we took away your slaves.
Ah, now this is slightly more interesting: you admitting that you haven't
been this angry since we took away your slaves. So, you fantasize about
being a plantation lord, do you? And subscribe to the "lost cause" view of
the Civil War? Tell me, do you possess a copy of the Confederate flag by
any chance? Ever fly it in public view?
You are aware that the Nazis modeled their society at least partly on the
Confederacy, aren't you?
You got spanked and tried to pull a snit...LOL
LOL

His sister, maybe?
Nadegda
2019-07-18 19:58:05 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
says...
[...]
Checkmate's sister did such a number of him a few years back that he's
been kooking out ever since.

What's *your* excuse?
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
Checkmate owns you it would appear.
Klaus Schadenfreude
Cite
Checkmate
2019-07-18 23:39:36 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgqj0d$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
[...]
She was just acting like a greedy manipulative pig, like 90% of women do, given
the opportunity. I'm wealthy now in spite of it, and she's probably living
under a bush for all I know, so who came out ahead?

Nadegda

KWills Shill #3
2019-07-18 09:44:45 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 19:31:48 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 20:18:21 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate! In article
says...
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 23:13:44 -0000 (UTC), Libtard
<...>
Nomination accepted. Second accepted. Klaus Schadenfreude will be
on the June 2019 ballot for Coward of the Month.
So far, he is running unopposed.
I'm vetoing this dumbass Ko0k award because some total idiot
pretender FNVW didn't even post it to AUK where it belongs.
So, the June ballot is moot.
Mootness seconded.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think these kids have
successfully posted a so-called "ballot" in ... a year?
The awards ceased to exist some time ago. Now they are products
of the mentally unbalance k00ks.
That's what kooks always say,
At no time have I seen you make such a claim, k00k.
Who is "k00k", Kook Wills? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias, though it does resemble your first name and you did make such a
claim.
Your lying only serves to further PROVE you the k00k you are.
in an effort to discredit the FNVWs and kookologists who have publicly
humiliated them.
So when can we expect you to begin repeating the claim, k00k?
Who is "k00k", Kook Wills? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias, though it does resemble your first name and you did make such a
claim.
Your lying fails to answer the question I asked. Shall everyone
reading presume you are unable to offer an honest answer?
Some people have a way with words, others not have way.
Nadegda
2019-07-18 20:01:11 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your lying only serves to further PROVE you the k00k you are.
Classic erroneous presupposition.

KWills Shill #3
2019-07-19 08:52:47 UTC
On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 20:01:11 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your lying only serves to further PROVE you the k00k you are.
Classic erroneous presupposition.
The truth is not a presumption.
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your lying fails to answer the question I asked. Shall everyone
reading presume you are unable to offer an honest answer?
Classic erroneous presupposition.
Your default admission that you are unable to offer an honest
answer is noted, accepted and appreciated. Now try to lie your way out
of your admission.
--
A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Nadegda

Tr!pe
2019-07-19 10:10:18 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
Your lying fails to answer the question I asked. Shall everyone
reading presume you are unable to offer an honest answer?
Classic erroneous presupposition.
Classic erroneous preposition.

--
Tr!pe

P. S. Fuck off, Paul.
KWills Shill #3
2019-07-18 09:44:45 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 12:50:42 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 19:32:11 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate! In article
says...
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 23:13:44 -0000 (UTC), Libtard
<...>
Nomination accepted. Second accepted. Klaus Schadenfreude will
be on the June 2019 ballot for Coward of the Month.
So far, he is running unopposed.
I'm vetoing this dumbass Ko0k award because some total idiot
pretender FNVW didn't even post it to AUK where it belongs.
So, the June ballot is moot.
Mootness seconded.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think these kids have
successfully posted a so-called "ballot" in ... a year?
The awards ceased to exist some time ago. Now they are products
of the mentally unbalance k00ks.
That's what kooks always say, in an effort to discredit the FNVWs and
kookologists who have publicly humiliated them.
<snicker>
When will that happen, please show me this humiliation.
If Nadzi is to be believed, she's already declared the awards no
longer exist.
Who is "Nadzi", Kook Wills? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.
Pretty obvious he's referring to you. Everyone else understands that
but you.
Interesting.
She understands, but is unable to be honest.
Music soothes the savage beast...unless it's polka.
Nadegda

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-07-18 12:49:49 UTC
On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 08:01:46 +0200, LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
<***@gmail.nospam.invalid> determined that the following was
of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
in <qgp20e$943$***@gioia.aioe.org>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 7/18/2019 1:25 AM, 💩's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 21:06:27 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <***@gmail.com>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ decided to freely share it with us in <***@news.alt.net>:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 2019-07-17 9:03 p.m., kensi wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 7/17/2019 4:02 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ My claim is that he's referring to
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ you. That's 100% correct. ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Every claim from *you* is 100% wrong,
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ kOok. ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ why do you come here
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ kensi AKA gerg...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Are you high?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

no. are you defensive?
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Nadegda
2019-07-18 19:56:06 UTC
@gmail.invalid says...
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
melt!
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 19:49:57 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
[...]
We also already knew that you, like most rightwingers, can't handle the
facts. Hence why you suckle at the bosoms of Fox News and make signs to
ward off spirits when you cross paths with a CNN broadcast.
<snicker>
You're just mad because you can't get YOUR bosom suckled.
So, you're projecting your anger about being unable to get your bosom
suckled? How fascinating ...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-18 23:08:27 UTC
On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 19:56:06 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
You poor thing. You really can't handle the facts, can you?
LOL
We also already knew that [..]
Heck, we knew that before we got started!
LOL
So, you're projecting
It's cool when you give up this easily.

[chuckle]
Nadegda
2019-07-18 23:14:04 UTC
[...]
You're saying you give up easily? Give up what, exactly?

Not leghumping, obviously.

<snicker>

Nor cowardly editing and snipping the quoted text (restored, BTW) ...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-18 23:20:26 UTC
I guess it would be more cool if you weren't illiterate
Nadegda
2019-07-18 23:28:09 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
You're illiterate, too?! Well, no wonder your usenet posts are so stupid,
kooky, and barely-legible! Usenet is no place for an illiterate! Unplug
immediately and go find a school that will give you remedial lessons.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-18 23:29:55 UTC
Post by Nadegda
So, you're projecting
It's cool when you give up this easily.
[chuckle]
You're saying you give up easily?
I guess it would be more cool if you weren't illiterate
I'm illiterate, too?!
I'd bet money on ugly as well.
Nadegda
2019-07-18 23:37:13 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Maybe you can find a cosmetic surgeon around the corner from the adult GED
school.

Klaus Schadenfreude
We could take up a collection for you.
Nadegda

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-19 19:10:37 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
I'm illiterate, too?!
I'd bet money on ugly as well.
Maybe you can find a cosmetic surgeon around the corner from the adult GED
school.
We could take up a collection for you.
Non sequitur.
You don't know what that means, do you. How embarrassing it must be
for you.
Nadegda
2019-07-19 19:49:16 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
You're projecting that you're embarrassed because you don't understand
what "non sequitur" means?

Well, you will have to complete your remedial English lessons first,
before going to a more advanced school to learn about things like "non
sequitur".

<snicker>

The Snit clone strikes again.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-19 23:12:53 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Non sequitur.
You don't know what that means, do you. How embarrassing it must be
for you.
You're projecting
Ooo, and then you have to go RIGHT to your impotent "projecting"
comments.

Really- it'd be easier just to admit you don't know what the fuck
you're talking about and run away like you usually, do, wouldn't it?

[chuckle]
Nadegda
2019-07-20 00:57:16 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Really- it'd be easier just to admit you don't know what the fuck
you're talking about and run away like you usually, do, wouldn't it?
[chuckle]
Your admission, via projection, that you don't know what the fuck you're
talking about has been noted and logged.

Is this when you do the running-away part? Or will you foam some more for
Mistress Nadegda first?

<snicker>

you come here and pay an isp bill to say that
Skeeter
Nads is trying to play Snit, her old way was a flop.
Checkmate
2019-07-19 04:02:23 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
She's got no game left... didn't have much to start with.

Nadegda
2019-07-19 19:09:57 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
How so, kooky? I've got that loon reduced to blatant post-editing and
other severely wacky and dishonest tactics. He's on the verge of either
a massive meltdown rant or a flounce -- time will tell which.

You don't even know when someone is tugging your leash, too funny.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-19 19:34:40 UTC
On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 19:09:57 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
[...]
As I predicted, she's already taken the next step- announcing she's
the "winner."

This is not going to go well. I hope she doesn't take out any
bystanders! LOL
Klaus Schadenfreude
He's WAY better at it.
Checkmate
2019-07-18 23:51:27 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgqufs$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Nor cowardly editing and snipping the quoted text (restored, BTW) ...
Oh, the irony...

2019-07-18 23:35:56 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgqism$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
@gmail.invalid says...
[...]
Yeah, well you can put your bosom away now, cuz it ain't gettin' suckled.

Nadegda
2019-07-18 19:59:15 UTC
Liar: <ypbp5b5u0idd$***@40tude.net>

2019-07-18 21:10:10 UTC
In article <qgqj2j$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
Blank page, great job moron.
Checkmate
2019-07-18 23:41:36 UTC
Transpeople are not particularly violence-prone and any attempt to
lump them in with serial killers is bigoted nonsense.
No one did that.
Blank page, great job moron.
As blank as the two replies she made to me, where she cowardly snipped my proof
that she moved the goal post.

kensi
2019-07-19 03:14:53 UTC
Transpeople are not particularly violence-prone and any attempt to
lump them in with serial killers is bigoted nonsense.
No one did that.
Blank page, great job moron.
As blank as the two replies she made to me, where she cowardly snipped my proof
that she moved the goal post.
Just because you two idiots don't know how to operate your news clients
correctly doesn't mean that Nadegda didn't prove the "No one did that"
above to be a lie, liars.
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2019-07-19 04:06:33 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgrcji$sqj$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Transpeople are not particularly violence-prone and any attempt to
lump them in with serial killers is bigoted nonsense.
No one did that.
Blank page, great job moron.
As blank as the two replies she made to me, where she cowardly snipped my proof
that she moved the goal post.
Just because you two idiots don't know how to operate your news clients
correctly doesn't mean that Nadegda didn't prove the "No one did that"
above to be a lie, liars.
You can spin, backpedal and deny all you want, but Nadberry tried to move the
goal post, got caught, and snipped her spanking twice out of severe
KooKbarrassment. You can't save her from the shame, just add it to the list of
her other failures.

Nadegda
2019-07-19 19:11:09 UTC
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Transpeople are not particularly violence-prone and any attempt to
lump them in with serial killers is bigoted nonsense.
No one did that.
Blank page, great job moron.
As blank as the two replies she made to me, where she cowardly snipped my proof
that she moved the goal post.
Just because you two idiots don't know how to operate your news clients
correctly doesn't mean that Nadegda didn't prove the "No one did that"
above to be a lie, liars.
You can spin, backpedal and deny all you want, but
the comparison to Bundy did indeed take place, and has indeed been proved
invalid.

2019-07-19 19:28:40 UTC
In article <qgt4kd$hj4$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Bundy was "different"
Checkmate
2019-07-19 23:46:10 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgt4kd$hj4$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Transpeople are not particularly violence-prone and any attempt to
lump them in with serial killers is bigoted nonsense.
No one did that.
Blank page, great job moron.
As blank as the two replies she made to me, where she cowardly snipped my proof
that she moved the goal post.
Just because you two idiots don't know how to operate your news clients
correctly doesn't mean that Nadegda didn't prove the "No one did that"
above to be a lie, liars.
You can spin, backpedal and deny all you want, but
the comparison to Bundy did indeed take place, and has indeed been proved
invalid.
That wasn't the part of your post I was referring to, and you bloody well know
it, Goal Post Mover.

chrisv
2019-07-19 13:07:25 UTC
Post by kensi
Blank page, great job moron.
As blank as the two replies she made to me, where she cowardly snipped my proof
that she moved the goal post.
Just because you two idiots don't know how to operate your news clients
correctly doesn't mean that Nadegda didn't prove the "No one did that"
above to be a lie, liars.
Isn't it amazing? A couple of giggling fools, making complete
jackasses of themselves, and STILL they declare "victory" and call
their superiors "morons".
"I hate practising Muslims." - "Slimer", AKA "Andr-O-Mat"
Skeeter
<snipped unread>
chrisv
2019-07-19 15:07:14 UTC
(snipped, unread)
Trying to save face? It won't work.
Skeeter
2019-07-19 15:54:21 UTC
Not needed here. I am king.
chrisv
2019-07-19 16:40:52 UTC
Post by chrisv
(snipped, unread)
Trying to save face? It won't work.
3 more "Skeeter" posts deleted, unread.

They always need to get the last word, no matter how worthless.
Skeeter
A Snit clone, how cute.
chrisv
2019-07-19 17:29:49 UTC
(snipped, unread)
Weirdo.

For everyone's information, once I start to "snip, unread" in a
thread, I don't start reading it again. I let the pathetic creatures
whine, about how I'm "afraid of the truth", into the bit bucket.

So, if I just fall silent, like I will after the "Skeeter" lashes-out,
once again, rest assured that his none of his "clever" retorts were
read. Even if they get quoted by someone else.
--
"Blank page, great job moron." - "Skeeter", putting his ignorance on
display
Skeeter
2019-07-19 17:43:06 UTC
Post by chrisv
(snipped, unread)
Weirdo.
For everyone's information, once I start to "snip, unread" in a
thread, I don't start reading it again. I let the pathetic creatures
whine, about how I'm "afraid of the truth", into the bit bucket.
So, if I just fall silent, like I will after the "Skeeter" lashes-out,
once again, rest assured that his none of his "clever" retorts were
read. Even if they get quoted by someone else.
Someone protests to much. I suggest you go wear your pussy hat and find
an antifag rally and leave usenet to the grown ups.
Checkmate
2019-07-19 15:19:46 UTC
Post by kensi
Blank page, great job moron.
As blank as the two replies she made to me, where she cowardly snipped my proof
that she moved the goal post.
Just because you two idiots don't know how to operate your news clients
correctly doesn't mean that Nadegda didn't prove the "No one did that"
above to be a lie, liars.
<snipped unread>
Nads moved the goal post, and I caught her and proved it. Neither one of the
Nadsington Socks will acknowledge it, because they're dishonest little weasels.

chrisv
2019-07-19 15:25:13 UTC
(snipped, unread)
Funny, how you never admit error, when it's your buddy doing it.

Somehow, it's always the "other side" that's in the wrong.

Dishonest bastards.
Skeeter
2019-07-19 15:55:34 UTC
(snipped, unread)
Funny, how you never <SLAP>
Shad up kid.
Richard Yang
2019-07-19 16:20:44 UTC
(snipped, unread)
Funny, how you never <SLAP>
Shad up kid.
This chrisv clown is a flaming libtard COLA loser who pretends to be a
degreed engineer but is really a 3rd rate technician. He once posted a
picture of his college text books most of which were geared toward a
technology degree and not an engineering degree.

Oops!

Another oops was that same picture showed his legs / feet and he was
wearing very feminine lavender colored sneakers.

Oops #2 !

chrisv is a troll who loses just about every argument he enters into.
And when he loses, which is almost always, he then posts replies saying
something like "snipped unread" which of course is a total lie for
obvious reasons.

chrisv is an ultra libtard much like the snit/Joel Crump puppets only not
as intelligent. It's hilarious watching chrisv trying to craft his
replies so that he agrees with snit, on topic, but hates the deadbeat
motherfucker at the same time.

It's best to ignore the chrisv troll, as well as the snit / Joel Crump
twin socks.

I'll admit it is fun watching the three of them trip over each other in
order to push their left wing, progressive agenda.
Richard Yang
Skeeter
snipping is a sure sign of defeat.
Nadegda
2019-07-19 19:15:05 UTC
Post by Richard Yang
Post by Skeeter
(snipped, unread)
Funny, how you never <SLAP>
Shad up kid.
This chrisv clown is a flaming libtard COLA loser who pretends to be a
degreed engineer but is really a 3rd rate technician. He once posted a
picture of his college text books most of which were geared toward a
technology degree and not an engineering degree.
Oops!
Another oops was that same picture showed his legs / feet and he was
wearing very feminine lavender colored sneakers.
Oops #2 !
You say that as if his wearing lavender sneakers somehow discredits him.

But at no point do you connect the dots with anything resembling a
rational argument -- likely because you have none and you know it.

chrisv
2019-07-19 19:23:40 UTC
Post by Nadegda
This chrisv clown is a flaming libtard COLA (snip lies)
Hahahahahaaa! SOMEONE is butthurt!
Post by Nadegda
Another oops was that same picture showed (snipe lies)
Oops #2 !
The only "oops", here, is your insane jealousy over my education, and
its implied intelligence.
Post by Nadegda
You say that as if his wearing lavender sneakers somehow discredits him.
But at no point do you connect the dots with anything resembling a
rational argument -- likely because you have none and you know it.
It's a nymshifting coward. It's words are meaningless.
--
'Too bad Mr "BSEE" has tried to BS us about his alleged credentials in
the past.' - lying asshole "-hh", lying shamelessly
Skeeter
2019-07-19 19:30:22 UTC
Says the losing lib who snips all the parts that embarrasses him.
Richard Yang
2019-07-19 19:30:21 UTC
Post by Nadegda
You say that as if his wearing lavender sneakers somehow discredits him.
But at no point do you connect the dots with anything resembling a
rational argument -- likely because you have none and you know it.
It's a nymshifting coward. It's words are meaningless.
Take note the chrisv troll avoids denying what I posted.
That's because he knows it's true.
It's very snittish behavior.

Feminine lavender colored sneakers doesn't discredit him as a faggot, so
Nads is correct in that respect.

As for jealousy of his education, that's another snittish retort.
The point is, chrisv is/was lying about his education. He doesn't have an
engineering degree but a technology degree. Congratulations on that but
he tried to misrepresent his education and tripped himself up by lying.

It's typical of left wingers.
Richard Yang
Skeeter
2019-07-19 19:34:20 UTC
Post by Richard Yang
Post by Nadegda
You say that as if his wearing lavender sneakers somehow discredits him.
But at no point do you connect the dots with anything resembling a
rational argument -- likely because you have none and you know it.
It's a nymshifting coward. It's words are meaningless.
Take note the chrisv troll avoids denying what I posted.
That's because he knows it's true.
It's very snittish behavior.
Feminine lavender colored sneakers doesn't discredit him as a faggot, so
Nads is correct in that respect.
As for jealousy of his education, that's another snittish retort.
The point is, chrisv is/was lying about his education. He doesn't have an
engineering degree but a technology degree. Congratulations on that but
he tried to misrepresent his education and tripped himself up by lying.
It's typical of left wingers.
I picture him as a self entitled youngster who is trying to look cool on
usenet.
chrisv
2019-07-19 19:40:47 UTC
(snipped, unread)
I have a bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, and you are a
jealous asshole.

Fact, not opinion.
--
"Negative feedback loops ARE introduced into circuits to provide
stability and also to provide noise reduction." - "Hadron", putting
his ignorance on display
Richard Yang
2019-07-19 19:47:28 UTC
Post by chrisv
(snipped, unread)
I have a bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, and you are a
jealous asshole.
Fact, not opinion.
Considering you had no idea how positive or negative feedback effect a
circuit, your claim is highly dubious at best.

In fact, your own college textbook, one of those electrical technology
textbooks, disproved your claims.

So nobody believes you and they can look up the threads in COLA
themselves.
Richard Yang
chrisv
2019-07-19 19:54:36 UTC
(snipped, unread)
BTW, my Calculus and Physics books ALONE prove it to be an engineering
program, you fscking bald-faced liar.

Your mother must be so "proud" of the asshole she raised.

It's really rather flatting, that you think so highly of my education,
that you insist that it cannot be true.
chrisv
2019-07-19 20:00:28 UTC
s/flatting/flattering/
Skeeter
2019-07-19 20:17:53 UTC
dumbass
Richard Yang
2019-07-19 20:02:37 UTC
Post by chrisv
(snipped, unread)
BTW, my Calculus and Physics books ALONE prove it to be an engineering
program, you fscking bald-faced liar.
Bzzzt!
Wrong answer, again.

Those are general courses required for both degree types.
Here is one example:

https://www.gcu.edu/degree-programs/bachelor-science-electrical-
engineering-technology

Very snittish of you, once again.
Post by chrisv
Your mother must be so "proud" of the asshole she raised.
Mother jokes?
Skeeter might be right about you being a whiny child.
Either way, you act like a spoiled brat who falls apart when he doesn't
get his way.
Post by chrisv
It's really rather flatting, that you think so highly of my education,
that you insist that it cannot be true.
You lied. You got caught.
You never should have posted that picture of that stack of your college
textbooks.
And you REALLY shouldn't have been wearing lavender girly sneakers.

No wonder you agree with snit/joel socks so much.
You have more in common with them than libtard beliefs.
Richard Yang
Nadegda
2019-07-19 20:15:18 UTC
Post by Richard Yang
And you REALLY shouldn't have been wearing lavender girly sneakers.
Why not?

We still haven't heard a coherent explanation from you (as distinct from
an incoherent rant riddled with homophobic slurs).

Cus he looked like a pussy hat wearing libtard.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-07-19 20:26:24 UTC
On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 20:15:18 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; Nadegda
<***@gmail.invalid> determined that the following was of great
<qgt8cm$hj4$***@dont-email.me>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 20:02:37 +0000, Richard Yang wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ And you REALLY shouldn't have been wearing lavender girly sneakers.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Why not?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ We still haven't heard a coherent explanation from you (as distinct from
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ an incoherent rant riddled with homophobic slurs).
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

oh, he'd just love my pink chuck taylors, i bet.

2019-07-19 20:31:10 UTC
Post by Richard Yang
And you REALLY shouldn't have been wearing lavender girly sneakers.
Why not?
We still haven't heard a coherent explanation from you (as distinct from
an incoherent rant riddled with homophobic slurs).
i still haven't read a coherent reason why you should be informed of
anything
Skeeter
It's usenet, you can lie all you want. Got any proof?
AnonLinuxUser
2019-07-19 22:25:52 UTC
Post by Richard Yang
Post by chrisv
(snipped, unread)
I have a bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, and you are a
jealous asshole.
Fact, not opinion.
Considering you had no idea how positive or negative feedback effect a
circuit, your claim is highly dubious at best.
In fact, your own college textbook, one of those electrical technology
textbooks, disproved your claims.
So nobody believes you and they can look up the threads in COLA
themselves.
I've read his ridiculous claims. I've read the challenges towards him
and he never answered the questions. Negative feedback on audio signals
is a design standard. The only way negative feedback turns into
positive feedback is if you are running in the microwave frequencies and
the wave guide is not tuned or measured properly.
Most likely borrowed someones sheep skin and posted a picture of it with
the name blocked out.
Skeeter
2019-07-19 20:16:41 UTC
Yea sure, and Kensi has a PHD...yea yea.
Nadegda
2019-07-19 19:52:50 UTC
Post by Richard Yang
Post by Nadegda
You say that as if his wearing lavender sneakers somehow discredits him.
But at no point do you connect the dots with anything resembling a
rational argument -- likely because you have none and you know it.
It's a nymshifting coward. It's words are meaningless.
Take note the chrisv troll avoids denying what I posted.
Straw poll: would you say that saying "(snip lies)" constitutes denying
whatever was snipped?

I thought so.

<snicker>

chrisv
2019-07-19 19:57:46 UTC
Post by Nadegda
(snipped, unread)
Straw poll: would you say that saying "(snip lies)" constitutes denying
whatever was snipped?
I thought so.
Obviously.
Post by Nadegda
<snicker>
I saw them denying your education, earlier today, too.

*Very* funny, the jealousy of these losers.
Sn!pe
2019-07-19 20:27:57 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Another oops was that same picture showed (snipe lies)
(^^^^^ ^^^^)
That was sneaky, Paul.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Skeeter
2019-07-19 20:34:42 UTC
In article <1oazcth.wgoamt1yo03r9N%***@gmail.com>, snipeco.2
@gmail.com says...
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Nadegda
You say that as if his wearing lavender sneakers somehow discredits him.
But at no point do you connect the dots with anything resembling a
rational argument -- likely because you have none and you know it.
It's a nymshifting coward. It's words are meaningless.
P. S. Fuck off, Paul.
Whew, I have been forgetting the Fuck Off Paul sig. Thanks for the
reminder.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-19 22:40:03 UTC
On Fri, 19 Jul 2019, ***@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

<...>
Post by Sn!pe
P. S. Fuck off, Paul.
Time for bed, you old grouch!
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora » the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Skeeter
Will you be slobbing chrisvs knob now?
Checkmate
2019-07-19 16:43:54 UTC
(snipped, unread)
Funny, how you never <SLAP>
Shad up kid.
I don't even bother to read that libtard slurper. What makes him think he's
earned the right to any of my attention?

and this chrisv person is giving them reacharounds now.
vallor
2019-07-19 04:36:36 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
says...
Transpeople are not particularly violence-prone and any attempt to
lump them in with serial killers is bigoted nonsense.
No one did that.
Blank page, great job moron.
It's a MID of an anonymous article -- message appended after the sig:
--
-v

article <ypbp5b5u0idd$***@40tude.net>
220 0 <ypbp5b5u0idd$***@40tude.net>
From: Prescott Parasite Tracker <***@noplace.org>
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: Gherrrglz so stupid ...
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 08:46:25 -0400
<***@4ax.com>
<***@4ax.com>
Post by Checkmate
I've found that confronting something like this in the open can effect
change. Make people rethink the issue, make them consider another
point of view. I have to believe we can get past the bigotry.
Leftists LOVE to accuse people who recognize facts as "bigots."
That's ridiculous, you talk about "recognizing facts" and you don't
even acknowledge transgenderism as a legitimate state of being?
More meaningless leftist "weasel words" as you try to confuse the
issue.
Your bringing "leftist" into this is completely irrelevant. This
isn't politics. I'm not a "leftist", and even if I were, it wouldn't
be the issue.
I recognize the fact that these mentally ill people THINK they are
women.
You have not established that they are "mentally ill".
Post by Checkmate
I'm
sorry, but when you fail to "recognize" that "fact", it comes off
pretty bigoted.
That's because you're ignorant, which we're working to fix here.
I'm ignorant? I have actually gotten to know trans people. They
seemed pretty normal, not "mentally ill".
Ted Bundy seemed pretty normal to his many girlfriends.
John Wayne Gacy seemed pretty normal to those that knew him.

You are failing basic logic once again snit.
.
/v
chrisv
2019-07-19 12:59:59 UTC
Blank page, great job moron.
LOL! The irony!

It's a message ID, and it works perfectly.

For your benefit, I've copied and pasted the entire post linked-to,
including headers, below. MORON.

From: Prescott Parasite Tracker <***@noplace.org>
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.checkmate
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 08:46:25 -0400
<***@4ax.com>
<***@4ax.com>

Skeeter
<snipped unread>
chrisv
2019-07-19 15:06:36 UTC
(snipped, unread)
How can you even "show your face" in here, after making such an
asshole of yourself?
--
"Blank page, great job moron." - "Skeeter", unable to find a usenet
post, when given the message ID.
Nadegda
2019-07-19 19:17:03 UTC
(snipped, unread)
How can you even "show your face" in here, after making such an asshole
of yourself?
Skeetard snips and runs -- a sure sign of defeat.

<snicker>

Nads lied about her kilfile.
Snit
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 08:46:25 -0400
Post by Checkmate
I'm
sorry, but when you fail to "recognize" that "fact", it comes off
pretty bigoted.
That's because you're ignorant, which we're working to fix here.
I'm ignorant? I have actually gotten to know trans people. They
seemed pretty normal, not "mentally ill".
Ted Bundy seemed pretty normal to his many girlfriends.
John Wayne Gacy seemed pretty normal to those that knew him.
You are failing basic logic once again snit.
You once again falsely attribute other's words to me.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Prescott Parasite Tracker
Hello Joel Crump!
Gr!pe
2019-07-19 18:28:25 UTC
Crapstain Neal Warren alias Gergory Hall
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 19:11:06 -0000 (UTC),
It's transphobes not letting a transperson live as they are who are trying
to "make a man into a woman, and vice versa".
Fuck you, Nads with Sn!pe's flaccid, syphilitic dick. <---[skidmark]
"Captain" Neal Warren operates these sock-puppets:-

"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <***@home.fake>
"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@usa.com>
"Scatboi g8dgc" <***@noneya.none>

- and countless others.

--
Gr!pe

As a courtesy to disinterested parties I'm taking over
Sn!pe's duties when responding to Crapstain Neal Warren
alias Gergory Hall / The Great Cornholio / Skiddyboi
fake g8dgc, et al. I urge all those who prefer not to
read this drivel to immediately throw this parody persona
into your killfiles. Thank you for your kind attention.

P. S. Nobody likes a poopyhead.
Sn!pe
2019-07-19 19:03:41 UTC
Try harder next time.
And stop snipping the parts that embarrass you!
If irony meters existed they would all be gone now.
We'll have to make do with hypocrisy gauges.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-19 19:06:50 UTC
<...>
Post by Sn!pe
If irony meters existed they would all be gone now.
We'll have to make do with hypocrisy gauges.
Isn't it past your bedtime, gramps?

Gr!pe
2019-07-19 20:15:30 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
If irony meters existed they would all be gone now.
We'll have to make do with hypocrisy gauges.
Isn't it past your bedtime, gramps? <---[skidmark]