Gherrrglz so stupid ...
2019-07-15 20:21:23 UTC
In article <qgiihl$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
They're me<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
You snipped the links again.
That's it.
I hereby nominate you for July's Coward of the Month Award for
https://www.nytimes.com/1998/09/01/science/nothing-becomes-a-man-more-than-a-woman-s-face.html
----------
For instance, there is a genetic condition called androgen insensitivity
syndrome, in which a fetus with male chromosomes lacks the capacity to
respond to the male hormones its embryonic testes produce. As a result,
the fetus's body develops as female. Girls with the condition often grow
into unusually beautiful women, with long legs, clear skin, ample breasts
and thick hair; a number of famous models and actresses are thought to
have androgen insensitivity syndrome.
----------
See also: Loading Image...
Anyone want to second my nomination?
Just like the idea there are more than 2 genders, the awards also don't
exist.
SWD
2019-07-15 20:21:33 UTC
They're me<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
You snipped the links again.
That's it.
I hereby nominate you for July's Coward of the Month Award for
https://www.nytimes.com/1998/09/01/science/nothing-becomes-a-man-more-than-a-woman-s-face.html
----------
For instance, there is a genetic condition called androgen insensitivity
syndrome, in which a fetus with male chromosomes lacks the capacity to
respond to the male hormones its embryonic testes produce. As a result,
the fetus's body develops as female. Girls with the condition often grow
into unusually beautiful women, with long legs, clear skin, ample breasts
and thick hair; a number of famous models and actresses are thought to
have androgen insensitivity syndrome.
----------
See also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Complete_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome.jpg
Anyone want to second my nomination?
Of a Trumpie? For a cowardice award? You betcha.
Libtard
2019-07-15 23:13:44 UTC
----------
Post by SWD
Anyone want to second my nomination?
Of a Trumpie? For a cowardice award? You betcha.
Nomination accepted. Second accepted. Klaus Schadenfreude will be on the
June 2019 ballot for Coward of the Month.

So far, he is running unopposed.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
%
shows how popular the awards are
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-15 23:42:57 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 23:13:44 -0000 (UTC), Libtard <***@sandernistas.edu> wrote:
<...>
Post by Libtard
Nomination accepted. Second accepted. Klaus Schadenfreude will be on the
June 2019 ballot for Coward of the Month.
So far, he is running unopposed.
I'm vetoing this dumbass Ko0k award because some total idiot
pretender FNVW didn't even post it to AUK where it belongs.

So, the June ballot is moot.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora » the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Checkmate

veto's are tippy toeing from bush to bush on the back hill
Checkmate
2019-07-16 08:02:54 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Libtard
Nomination accepted. Second accepted. Klaus Schadenfreude will be on the
June 2019 ballot for Coward of the Month.
So far, he is running unopposed.
I'm vetoing this dumbass Ko0k award because some total idiot
pretender FNVW didn't even post it to AUK where it belongs.
So, the June ballot is moot.
Mootness seconded.
veto's are tippy toeing from bush to bush on the back hill
There's a moot behind the grassy knoll.

vallor
2019-07-16 00:44:26 UTC
Post by Libtard
Nomination accepted. Second accepted. Klaus Schadenfreude will be on
the June 2019 ballot for Coward of the Month.
So far, he is running unopposed.
I'm vetoing this dumbass Ko0k award because some total idiot pretender
FNVW didn't even post it to AUK where it belongs.
So, the June ballot is moot.
Mootness seconded.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think these kids have successfully
posted a so-called "ballot" in ... a year?
--
-v
cola snecked, auk added
Checkmate
2019-07-16 02:59:56 UTC
Post by Libtard
Nomination accepted. Second accepted. Klaus Schadenfreude will be on
the June 2019 ballot for Coward of the Month.
So far, he is running unopposed.
I'm vetoing this dumbass Ko0k award because some total idiot pretender
FNVW didn't even post it to AUK where it belongs.
So, the June ballot is moot.
Mootness seconded.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think these kids have successfully
posted a so-called "ballot" in ... a year?
It's been at least two months since the mysterious disappearing ballot
debacle. They'd obviously rather talk about it than expend the energy to
actually bother doing it... probably because even they don't give a shit.

(The term "they" being used very loosely here, since in all likelihood
they're all the same KooK)

KWills Shill #3
2019-07-16 08:53:57 UTC
Post by Libtard
Nomination accepted. Second accepted. Klaus Schadenfreude will be on
the June 2019 ballot for Coward of the Month.
So far, he is running unopposed.
I'm vetoing this dumbass Ko0k award because some total idiot pretender
FNVW didn't even post it to AUK where it belongs.
So, the June ballot is moot.
Mootness seconded.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think these kids have successfully
posted a so-called "ballot" in ... a year?
The awards ceased to exist some time ago. Now they are products
of the mentally unbalance k00ks.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Libtard
2019-07-16 04:14:33 UTC
Post by Libtard
Nomination accepted. Second accepted. Klaus Schadenfreude will be on the
June 2019 ballot for Coward of the Month.
So far, he is running unopposed.
I'm vetoing this<SLAP>
I'd already have your Tinfoil Sombrero in the mail, kook, but I don't seem
to have a street address on file for you. It seems your shitty little
tarpaper shack in Appalachia ... doesn't have one?
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-07-15 20:23:50 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 20:18:02 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; Nadegda
<***@gmail.invalid> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<qgin1p$5qb$***@dont-email.me>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 12:21:50 -0700, Klaus Schutzstaffel wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:01:09 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 02:22:56 -0700, Klaus Schutzstaffel wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ They're me<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You snipped the links again. That's it. I hereby nominate you for July's
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Coward of the Month Award for repeatedly running away from this:
[...]
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ rome.jpg Anyone want to second my nomination?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Keep telling Nadegda men can't be women, and she finds it VERY
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ upsetting. Oh! Look at the time! Shouldn't you be calling me a Nazi
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ again! ROFLMAO
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Nice little mini acceptance speech, Foamboi, but shouldn't you wait
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ until the votes have been counted? You still might lose to 💩.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Though I doubt it.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <💩snickerTurd💩>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

it is to laff that the only transperson posting here would like to point out that the boys here only have FtM transpeople dancing seductively in their widdle heads and not hulking body-builder transmen who could tear them in half for saying dumb shit about transpeople.
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
2019-07-15 20:24:04 UTC
In article <qgiive$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 18:51:13 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
I've found that confronting something like this in the open can
effect change. Make people rethink the issue, make them consider
another point of view. I have to believe we can get past the
bigotry.
Leftists LOVE to accuse people who recognize facts as "bigots."
That's ridiculous, you talk about "recognizing facts" and you don't
even acknowledge transgenderism as a legitimate state of being?
More meaningless leftist "weasel words" as you try to confuse the
issue.
Your bringing "leftist" into this is completely irrelevant. This
isn't politics. I'm not a "leftist", and even if I were, it wouldn't
be the issue.
I recognize the fact that these mentally ill people THINK they are
women.
You have not established that they are "mentally ill".
I'm
sorry, but when you fail to "recognize" that "fact", it comes off
pretty bigoted.
That's because you're ignorant, which we're working to fix here.
I'm ignorant? I have actually gotten to know trans people. They
seemed pretty normal, not "mentally ill".
Ted Bundy seemed pretty normal to his many girlfriends. John Wayne
Gacy seemed pretty normal to those that knew him.
You are failing basic logic once again snit.
Point to any hint of transpeople being violent in the real world.
https://www.scotsman.com/news/crime/feminist-speaker-julie-bindel-
attacked-by-transgender-person-at-edinburgh-university-after-talk-1-4942260
That took about ten seconds.
UNUSUALLY violent, in a manner that would warrant a comparison to Bundy.
You got SMACKED down!
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:27:25 UTC
Transwomen are beautiful women, who deserve the respect that all women
do.
Phaggot.
I think another "chick with a dick" has crawled out of the wood pile.
Joel / snit sure checks that box.
Looks like a girl.
Talks like a girl.
Acts like a girl with the emotional outbursts.
Yep snit = joel crump = chick with a dick.
I wonder what his wife and kids think of their "daddy" ?
And he invites children to his house to discuss sexual gender, he's a
sick man.
Very strange indeed.
Another Carroll sock post.
You didn't refute my statement.
Snit
2019-07-15 22:05:04 UTC
Transwomen are beautiful women, who deserve the respect that all women
do.
Phaggot.
I think another "chick with a dick" has crawled out of the wood pile.
Joel / snit sure checks that box.
Looks like a girl.
Talks like a girl.
Acts like a girl with the emotional outbursts.
Yep snit = joel crump = chick with a dick.
I wonder what his wife and kids think of their "daddy" ?
And he invites children to his house to discuss sexual gender, he's a
sick man.
Very strange indeed.
Another Carroll sock post.
You didn't refute my statement.
I was responding to Carroll's sock post by noting it was a sock post.
How did you miss that?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

The only refute you have toward anything.
Snit
2019-07-16 01:02:49 UTC
Post by Snit
Transwomen are beautiful women, who deserve the respect that all women
do.
Phaggot.
I think another "chick with a dick" has crawled out of the wood pile.
Joel / snit sure checks that box.
Looks like a girl.
Talks like a girl.
Acts like a girl with the emotional outbursts.
Yep snit = joel crump = chick with a dick.
I wonder what his wife and kids think of their "daddy" ?
And he invites children to his house to discuss sexual gender, he's a
sick man.
Very strange indeed.
Another Carroll sock post.
You didn't refute my statement.
I was responding to Carroll's sock post by noting it was a sock post.
How did you miss that?
The only refute you have toward anything.
There is nothing to "refute" -- what I noted is a simple fact. You can
disagree with it but not refute it.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Libtard
2019-07-15 23:12:08 UTC
Transwomen are beautiful women, who deserve the respect that all women
do.
Phaggot.
I think another "chick with a dick" has crawled out of the wood pile.
Joel / snit sure checks that box.
Looks like a girl.
Talks like a girl.
Acts like a girl with the emotional outbursts.
Yep snit = joel crump = chick with a dick.
I wonder what his wife and kids think of their "daddy" ?
And he invites children to his house to discuss sexual gender, he's a
sick man.
Very strange indeed.
Another Carroll sock post.
You didn't refute my statement.
He wasn't even responding to you, idiot, he was responding to Kompressor.
Do at least try to keep up, mmkay?
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Kompressor
Kompressor
Skeeter
2019-07-15 23:35:14 UTC
In article <eS7XE.80875$***@fx37.iad>, ***@local.com
says...
Post by Kompressor
Post by Libtard
[...]
Libtard is Nads is Kensi

Now one of them will post a witty "proof kook" and run away.
Kompressor
2019-07-15 23:55:37 UTC
Post by Kompressor
Post by Libtard
[...]
Thanks for the heads up.
Kompressor
Snit

Nadegda
2019-07-16 02:39:31 UTC
Post by Kompressor
Post by Kompressor
Post by Libtard
[...]
Proof, kook?
Post by Kompressor
Post by Skeeter
is Kensi
Proof, kook?
Post by Kompressor
Post by Skeeter
Now one of them will post a witty "proof kook" and run away.
Half right.
Post by Kompressor
Thanks for the heads up.
Pssst .... he's lying!
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
2019-07-16 07:38:12 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgjdd3$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
Post by Kompressor
Post by Kompressor
Post by Libtard
[...]
Post by Kompressor
Post by Skeeter
is Kensi
Proof, kook?
Post by Kompressor
Post by Skeeter
Now one of them will post a witty "proof kook" and run away.
Half right.
Post by Kompressor
Thanks for the heads up.
Pssst .... he's lying!
Shuddup, "Libtard".

Snit

and I wasn't talking to you attention whore.
Snit
2019-07-16 01:00:18 UTC
Post by Libtard
[...]
You got confused, it was called out, and now you are angry. Got it.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Nadegda
2019-07-16 02:40:41 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
you attention whore.
And bye-bye irony meter #7658112.

<sigh>
Post by Snit
You got confused, it was called out, and now you are angry. Got it.
SPNAK!

<snicker>

2019-07-15 20:28:16 UTC
What if your own child were trans? Is that the kind of cruel garbage
you'd tell him or her?
So telling your child the truth is cruel. I see.
It's not the truth , you'd be denying their identity, as their
*parent*. That definitely is cruel.
Of course it's the truth. According to you, it would be "denying their
identity" if they told me they were a dog.
They're not a dog, and no amount of chemicals or surgery will MAKE
them a dog.
A dog is a different species - we're not talking about someone who
feels they are a different species.
If my son told me he was a woman, I would tell him he was a man, and
there's nothing he can do about it. He'll remain a man until the day
he dies.
It would be cruel to tell him, "OK, I'll pretend you're a woman too."
I hope you don't have any trans kids, then.
Sheesh, wake up, this is the 21st century,
we're learning more about ourselves.
I didn't realize that it's OK to lie to kids now that it's the 21st
century.
Interesting.
That isn't what I said,
That's EXACTLY what you said. You said we should lie to our kids now
that it's the 21st century. I hope you're not a parent.
It's not a "lie" to recognize transgenderism as a legitimate state of
being for a person.
we have learned that transgenderism is a
legitimate state of being for a person, and to reject it is regressive
at best.
There are those meaningless weasel words again. While they may make
you feel better, it's not "regressive" to accept the truth and accept
facts-- if you're a "transgender woman", you're a mentally ill man.
It's not considered mentally ill, you're simply incorrect about that.
Klaus speaks of gender as if it is "pretending" -- as if he is
pretending to be a male. Interesting.
No, he is a male, if he said he was female then he would be pretending.
Do try to keep up.
Snit
2019-07-15 22:05:49 UTC
[...]
Klaus has spoken of gender as "pretending" -- this shows how HE feels
about his own gender. It also explains the anger he shows.

If and when he asks me to use a different pronoun I will respect that.
Will you?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-15 20:29:17 UTC
My house is safe. People can be who they are -- just do not harm others
and all is good.
To clarify, I meant it's awesome that you're helping the young folks
out, not that their parents don't accept them. I was a bit drunk when
I replied yesterday. It really means everything to a young person in
that situation to have support, and I commend you for that.
Snit invites kids to his house. Snit has issues.
I have kids... and, yes, their friends are welcome here even if you
disprove.
You have kids?
Lord help us all.
Kompressor
2019-07-15 20:33:24 UTC
My house is safe. People can be who they are -- just do not harm others
and all is good.
To clarify, I meant it's awesome that you're helping the young folks
out, not that their parents don't accept them. I was a bit drunk when
I replied yesterday. It really means everything to a young person in
that situation to have support, and I commend you for that.
Snit invites kids to his house. Snit has issues.
I have kids... and, yes, their friends are welcome here even if you
disprove.
You have kids?
Lord help us all.
At one time his wife ran a daycare center from the trailer they live
in.
It got shut down because it lacked the permits and inspections a
daycare center needs to have.

I feel sorry for his wife and I really feel sorry for his kids because
even though snit censors what the family can see on the Internet, there
is no way he can hide his trolling from the family forever.

It's only a matter of time before the kids find out what a loser their
father is.
His wife already knows.
She would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to.
Kompressor
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:45:30 UTC
In article <oq5XE.28710$***@fx24.iad>, ***@local.com
says...
Post by Kompressor
Post by Skeeter
[...]
Letters sent to proper people along with admissions from Snit that he
invites children to his house to discuss sex.
Snit
2019-07-15 22:10:26 UTC
Post by Kompressor
Post by Skeeter
[...]
People who come to my house are free to discuss pretty much anything
they want.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

People=Children
Snit
2019-07-16 01:00:37 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Kompressor
Post by Skeeter
[...]
Children are a subset of people.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Just Wondering
Unborn children are a subset of children.
%
2019-07-16 02:01:04 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
People who come to my house are free to discuss pretty much anything
they want.
People=Children
Children are a subset of people.
Unborn children are a subset of children.
are sperm and unfertilized eggs a subset of unborn children so there
are a jillion proto kids in every drop in every testicle and every
ovary
Just Wondering
2019-07-16 02:40:47 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
People who come to my house are free to discuss pretty
much anything they want.
People=Children
Children are a subset of people.
Unborn children are a subset of children.
are sperm and unfertilized eggs a subset of unborn children
No, they're single cells. It takes billions of cells to form
a person.
Snit
2019-07-16 03:51:11 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
People who come to my house are free to discuss pretty
much anything they want.
People=Children
Children are a subset of people.
Unborn children are a subset of children.
are sperm and unfertilized eggs a subset of unborn children
No, they're single cells.  It takes billions of cells to form
a person.
Do they all have to work together to make one?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Just Wondering
2019-07-16 08:47:29 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
People who come to my house are free to discuss pretty
much anything they want.
People=Children
Children are a subset of people.
Unborn children are a subset of children.
are sperm and unfertilized eggs a subset of unborn children
No, they're single cells.  It takes billions of cells to form
a person.
Do they all have to work together to make one?
All you need to know on this subject:
Children are people. Unborn children are children.
A zygote develops into an embryo, which develops into a fetus,
which is what the developing human is called until birth.
It is beyond rational dispute that biologically a fetus is
a human being - an unborn child - for at least several weeks
and possibly several months before full gestation.
You're not going to drag me into a debate over when the law
should recognize that unborn child's personhood.
I'm done with the subject. You may have whatever last word
your weazened little troll heart desires. You will be your
own audience of one.
Snit
2019-07-16 02:27:48 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
People who come to my house are free to discuss pretty much anything
they want.
People=Children
Children are a subset of people.
Unborn children are a subset of children.
How do you figure? And how is this relevant to anything here?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit

Snit
2019-07-15 22:06:08 UTC
My house is safe. People can be who they are -- just do not harm others
and all is good.
To clarify, I meant it's awesome that you're helping the young folks
out, not that their parents don't accept them. I was a bit drunk when
I replied yesterday. It really means everything to a young person in
that situation to have support, and I commend you for that.
Snit invites kids to his house. Snit has issues.
I have kids... and, yes, their friends are welcome here even if you
disprove.
You have kids?
Lord help us all.
You think it is bad to have kids. Seems like a good thing.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Jim
2019-07-15 22:10:20 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
My house is safe. People can be who they are -- just do not harm others
and all is good.
To clarify, I meant it's awesome that you're helping the young folks
out, not that their parents don't accept them. I was a bit drunk when
I replied yesterday. It really means everything to a young person in
that situation to have support, and I commend you for that.
Snit invites kids to his house. Snit has issues.
I have kids... and, yes, their friends are welcome here even if you
disprove.
You have kids?
Lord help us all.
You think it is bad to have kids. Seems like a good thing.
No.
He thinks it's bad for *YOU* to have kids, snit Michael Glasser.
And he is right.

Your lack of reading comprehension skills coupled with your inherent
dishonesty is noted, snit Michael Glasser of Prescott Arizona.
Skeeter
Not if they are the spawn of Snit.
Snit
2019-07-16 01:02:20 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
My house is safe. People can be who they are -- just do not harm others
and all is good.
To clarify, I meant it's awesome that you're helping the young folks
out, not that their parents don't accept them. I was a bit drunk when
I replied yesterday. It really means everything to a young person in
that situation to have support, and I commend you for that.
Snit invites kids to his house. Snit has issues.
I have kids... and, yes, their friends are welcome here even if you
disprove.
You have kids?
Lord help us all.
You think it is bad to have kids. Seems like a good thing.
Not if they are the spawn of Snit.
Ah, you are just making personal attacks to try to feel better about
yourself. Got it.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-15 20:29:48 UTC
I know, which makes it even more strange that you're denying what
gender is.
But then, leftists ALWAYS want to deny facts.
Transwomen are NOT women, and never will BE women. Fact.
What if your own child were trans? Is that the kind of cruel garbage
you'd tell him or her? Sheesh, wake up, this is the 21st century,
we're learning more about ourselves.
What? That we are fucking crazy?
What is "crazy" is accepting the for-profit prison industry and the
Trumpcamps where kids are kidnapped, abused, and trafficked.
Nice moving the goal posts.
Snit
2019-07-15 22:06:39 UTC
I know, which makes it even more strange that you're denying what
gender is.
But then, leftists ALWAYS want to deny facts.
Transwomen are NOT women, and never will BE women. Fact.
What if your own child were trans? Is that the kind of cruel garbage
you'd tell him or her? Sheesh, wake up, this is the 21st century,
we're learning more about ourselves.
What? That we are fucking crazy?
What is "crazy" is accepting the for-profit prison industry and the
Trumpcamps where kids are kidnapped, abused, and trafficked.
Nice moving the goal posts.
Not interested in the topic of you begging for attention.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit ran from this.
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:30:29 UTC
Transwomen are beautiful women, who deserve the respect that all women
do.
Phaggot.
I think another "chick with a dick" has crawled out of the wood pile.
Joel / snit sure checks that box.
Looks like a girl.
Talks like a girl.
Acts like a girl with the emotional outbursts.
Yep snit = joel crump = chick with a dick.
I wonder what his wife and kids think of their "daddy" ?
And he invites children to his house to discuss sexual gender, he's a
sick man.
My kids are allowed to bring their friends to my house and we have
discussions about many topics... but you are not privy to them. I know
that upsets you -- you hate being left out. So be it... my life is not
about pleasing your entitlement worldview.
You talk about fags and lesbos with them. You sick fuck.
Kompressor
2019-07-15 20:35:21 UTC
[...]
Snit, his wife and the kids.
What a sick fucker,.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Yk2b7LaE1roiA8J48
Kompressor
Snit

Snit
2019-07-15 22:07:00 UTC
[...]
See how you cannot help but demonstrate your bigotry.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-15 20:37:24 UTC
https://womenarehuman.com/transgender-equality-officer-attacks-teen-girl/
http://linkis.com/www.lifesitenews.com/12D80
https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgender-wyoming-woman-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom
Nads got knocked the fuck out!
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:38:25 UTC
I have seen that trans people are indeed the gender they identify as.
Instead of looking at the issue in the abstract, try meeting a trans
person. See if your assumptions hold up.
Cut the dick off of a male, and he's still a male.
The fact you consider mutilating a man like that speaks poorly of yourself.
You have no refute so you spin to win, typical lib tactic.
Snit
2019-07-15 22:09:01 UTC
I have seen that trans people are indeed the gender they identify as.
Instead of looking at the issue in the abstract, try meeting a trans
person. See if your assumptions hold up.
Cut the dick off of a male, and he's still a male.
The fact you consider mutilating a man like that speaks poorly of yourself.
You have no refute so you spin to win, typical lib tactic.
Why would I refute what I agree with? Makes no sense. If you mutilate a
man you do not make him no longer be a man.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-15 23:32:31 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
I have seen that trans people are indeed the gender they identify as.
Instead of looking at the issue in the abstract, try meeting a trans
person. See if your assumptions hold up.
Cut the dick off of a male, and he's still a male.
The fact you consider mutilating a man like that speaks poorly of yourself.
You have no refute so you spin to win, typical lib tactic.
Why would I refute what I agree with? Makes no sense. If you mutilate a
man you do not make him no longer be a man.
Then don't do it, do you discuss this mutilation with the children you
invite over?
Snit
2019-07-16 01:01:32 UTC
Are you not the one who said:

Cut the dick off of a male, and he's still a male.

If so you are the only one who suggested doing this to any male.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit read this and ran away.
%
2019-07-16 01:58:41 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
I have seen that trans people are indeed the gender they identify as.
Instead of looking at the issue in the abstract, try meeting a trans
person. See if your assumptions hold up.
Cut the dick off of a male, and he's still a male.
The fact you consider mutilating a man like that speaks poorly of yourself.
You have no refute so you spin to win, typical lib tactic.
Why would I refute what I agree with? Makes no sense. If you mutilate a
man you do not make him no longer be a man.
Then don't do it, do you discuss this mutilation with the children you
invite over?
Snit read this and ran away.
snit is full of chicken shit that sinks ships says me who is posting
using the % thingee
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:39:16 UTC
I gave up on replying to Klaus, he/she didn't have the combative
attitude of some of the others, which I appreciated, but at some point
the repetition of an argument goes nowhere whatsoever.
TRANSLATION: Joel couldn't convince anyone that men could possibly be
women.
<shrug> You didn't convince me that transwomen aren't women, so,
obviously there's no point in arguing the point further.
Snit wants to know if you will do the dirty with him.
Snit
2019-07-15 22:09:18 UTC
I gave up on replying to Klaus, he/she didn't have the combative
attitude of some of the others, which I appreciated, but at some point
the repetition of an argument goes nowhere whatsoever.
TRANSLATION: Joel couldn't convince anyone that men could possibly be
women.
<shrug> You didn't convince me that transwomen aren't women, so,
obviously there's no point in arguing the point further.
Snit wants to know if you will do the dirty with him.
You are fantasizing about me again.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-15 20:40:27 UTC
[...]
Interesting how they reported that the person was transgender... even
though it was irrelevant to the story.
Nads asked for proof you moron, there it is.
http://linkis.com/www.lifesitenews.com/12D80
According to the story the person was not transgender. Read your own links!
https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgender-wyoming-woman-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom
You found one example where it might be relevant. Thank you.
That makes 2, do try to keep up.
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:41:18 UTC
Ted Bundy seemed pretty normal to his many girlfriends. John Wayne Gacy
seemed pretty normal to those that knew him.
You are failing basic logic once again snit.
Point to any hint of transpeople being violent in the real world.
https://womenarehuman.com/transgender-equality-officer-attacks-teen-girl/
Interesting how they reported that the person was transgender... even
though it was irrelevant to the story.
Interesting how you try to minimize the transgender's attack.
Nogonads wanted a hint of violent transpeople. The story
clearly gives such a hint.
http://linkis.com/www.lifesitenews.com/12D80
According to the story the person was not transgender. Read your own links!
It doesn't say that. It says this person used the name "Jessica" and
claimed to be transgender. Given your position on the subject, who are
you to say he/she/it isn't?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgender-wyoming-woman-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom
You found one example where it might be relevant. Thank you.
Clearly transgender, clearly violent in the real world - where do
you get off minimizing it with "might be"?
Snit thinks it's ok for transgenders to be violent.
Snit
2019-07-15 22:09:48 UTC
[...]
Once again you lie about my views because you cannot refute them.
Interesting how you fear my views.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit ran from the truth.
Snit
2019-07-16 00:56:40 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
[...]
Skeeter ran from this.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-15 20:42:08 UTC
In article <X62dnZ_HsaEYR7HAnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>, root@
127.0.0.1 says...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Clearly transgender, clearly violent in the real world - where do you
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ get off minimizing it with "might be"?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
let's see you minimize the actual fact that those born with male sex organs generally cause most of the fucking problems and violence on this planet, not any subset of transgendered people.
did you get beat up by ladybois in gradeschool, or something?
As usual you take the concept of the post and spin it to fit your spew.
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:43:09 UTC
In article <j5OdnXvzGvvfS7HAnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>, root@
127.0.0.1 says...
???????????
??????????? https://womenarehuman.com/transgender-equality-officer-attacks-teen-girl
??????????? / http://linkis.com/www.lifesitenews.com/12D80
??????????? https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgender-wyoming-woman-convicted-of-sexua
??????????? lly-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom
???????????
wow, you found 3 out of how many million?
this seems to just highlight what a problem it is that hetero males cause the majority of all reported violent crimes and sex-related offenses.
are you sure that's what you were going for?
Nads asked for proof, when it is presented you try to downplay it. Just
like a lib.
Tom Niven
2019-07-15 21:22:09 UTC
@gmail.invalid says...
@gmail.invalid says...
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
@gmail.invalid says...
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
melt!
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt,
snowflakes,
melt!
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt,
snowflakes, melt!
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate! In article
"Closet"? You're saying it's somehow unnatural for a
heterosexual man to be attracted to a beautiful
transwoman?
That's exactly what I'm saying, "Joel".
Then I question how heterosexual you are. You're not
attracted to femininity - that's called being homosexual.
I think you're gay.
"Femininity" is not a good look for someone who's supposed
to be a man, and act like a man. I think you wish I was
gay.
Trans*women* are *women*,
NO, they aren't.
YES, they are.
No more so than saying a bird is a fish, you insufferable KooK.
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/politics/a24109933/
transgender-women-are-women-transgender-men-are-men/
If someone wants to pretend they're of a sex
They're not "pretending".
other than that they were biologically assigned in the womb,
Nobody is "biologically assigned" anything in the womb. Parents,
doctors, and society at large push a particular gender on them
after birth, typically.
Pure bullshit.
How so, kooky?
https://courses.lumenlearning.com/cochise-sociology-os/chapter/the-
social-construction-of-gender/
<crickets>
that does NOT give them the right to DEMAND that I refer to them
as anything other than what they actually are.
What makes *you* supposedly a greater authority on "what they
actually are" than *they themselves* are, arrogant kook?
I'm not a libtard.
So, you're making the rather astonishing k'lame that your being an
ignorant redneck, with a low educational attainment, makes you a
*greater* authority on a topic? You're also claiming paranormal
powers such as telepathy automatically come along with this
ignorance, allowing you to read other people's minds well enough to
know them better than they know themselves?
<crickets>
<crickets>
<crickets>
Remarkable.
Hey kensi, where did you find this specimen? It's amazingly weird
and kooky!
I refuse to refer to Bruce Jenner as "her," and I refuse to refer
to Chastity Bono as "him".
So, you refuse to treat two people with respect by calling them
what they wish to be called. Why? What purpose does it serve you
to be intentionally rude to these particular two people? What
benefit do you perceive yourself deriving by doing so?
What you're referring to as "respect," is what the rest of the
world considers placating and patronizing other KooKs.
Oh, is that so?
How about I call you Mrs. Danforth from now on, regardless of your
*own*
chosen name/nym and gender identity.
<crickets>
<crickets>
<crickets>
I shall continue to exercise my right to be normal and use the
commonly accepted pronouns of the English language.
"Her" and "him" *are* commonly accepted pronouns of the English
language, so calling *Caitlyn* Jenner "her" *is* using the
commonly accepted pronouns of the English language, kook.
<crickets>
<crickets>
<crickets>
<crickets>
They can play their little pretend games, but they can't force me
to play along.
I don't notice you saying the same thing about using the same
pronouns to refer to ciswomen and cismen, though, even though
that's just as much "playing along" with a socially constructed
system of rules for addressing people. Nor do I see you objecting
to using "doctor" as a form of address when someone has a
doctorate.
Why are you willing to "play along" with socially constructed
rules and norms with everyone else, but not with transpeople?
Your diseased liberal mind has already proven incapable of
understanding the answers to all your stupid questions, KooK. You
just don't get it.
I confess that I *do* have difficulty understanding the bigoted
mindset of kooks like you, Mrs. Danforth. Really, you're bizarre.
This is hardly a new revelation.
That you're bizarre? I suppose not. You *have* been racking up kook
awards for the better part of a decade now, after all ...
<snicker>
The only awa<SMACKAKOOK!>
Perhaps it's time to add Coward of the Month to the list.
Perhaps it's time to take away your scissors, Snippy.
How ironic.
I'd nominate you, but I just nominated Klaus Schutzstaffel for the same
award, so someone else will have to do it. But I like the thought of the
two of you competing head to head for one of the more major kook awards.
<snicker>
So do I.

Checkmate, I hereby nominate you for Coward of the Month for July, 2019.
Does anyone wish to second this nomination?
Tom Niven
Skeeter
Piss off sock, the awards are buried.
Checkmate
2019-07-15 22:47:01 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgiqq1$1nmj$***@gioia.aioe.org>, tniven1303
@heronmail.invalid says...
Post by Tom Niven
@gmail.invalid says...
@gmail.invalid says...
[...]
And you are...?

Sn!pe
2019-07-16 07:43:45 UTC
@heronmail.invalid says...
Post by Tom Niven
@gmail.invalid says...
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt,
snowflakes, melt!
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate! In article
says...
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt,
snowflakes, melt! On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 23:19:48 -0700,
[...]
You remember good ol' Tommy Niven: he was here 15 months,
11 months and 9 months ago, in followups to Nerdegda's and
Libturd's nomination poasts.

On Eternal-September:

and this latest on aioe:-
Post by Sn!pe
@heronmail.invalid says...
Post by Tom Niven
[...]
- so it looks as though he's been tossed from Eternal-September.
I wonder why "Tommy" doesn't post here more often? It would sure help him
not look like another Nadsington-Libtard sock...

(Not that anybody would ever think THAT...)

Libtard
2019-07-15 23:14:30 UTC
Post by Tom Niven
[...]
It never rains, but it pours.

Nomination accepted. Looks like Klaus might not end up running unopposed
after all.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
%
the veto is warming up in the veto port
Skeeter
2019-07-15 23:28:57 UTC
In article <qgj1cm$7l7$***@news.mixmin.net>, ***@sandernistas.edu
says...
Post by Tom Niven
Checkmate, I hereby nominate you for Coward of the Month for July, 2019.
Does anyone wish to second this nomination?
It never <SLAP>
You never learn do you?
%
do not suck a dick in public paul it's not becumming
Checkmate
2019-07-16 03:06:37 UTC
Post by Tom Niven
[...]
I nominate you for the Biggest Libtard and Worst Nads Sock award... any
seconds?

Libtard
2019-07-16 04:17:38 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Tom Niven
[...]
when reading posts by Checkmate! In article
[...]
Post by Libtard
the-
Post by Tom Niven
[...]
I nominate you for<SLAP>
1. Previously awarded kooks may not nominate, second, or vote. That means
you.

2. The sitting FNVW is, of course, ineligible for all but merit awards
anyway.

3. This appears to be some sort of a revenge nomination by proxy, and of
course revenge nominations are not allowed.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Checkmate
2019-07-16 04:42:18 UTC
Post by Libtard
1. Previously awarded kooks may not nominate, second, or vote. That means
you.
2. The sitting FNVW is, of course, ineligible for all but merit awards
anyway.
3. This appears to be some sort of a revenge nomination by proxy, and of
course revenge nominations are not allowed.
--
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Shuddup, Nads. KooKs should be seen, but not heard.

kensi
2019-07-16 03:22:15 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Tom Niven
Checkmate, I hereby nominate you for Coward of the Month for July, 2019.
Does anyone wish to second this nomination?
It never rains, but it pours.
Nomination accepted. Looks like Klaus might not end up running unopposed
after all.
If this nomination is still needing a second ... I will second it. Ko0k
just snipped a link from one of Nadegda's posts elsewhere in this
thread, and then had the sheer nerve to foam something about Nadegda
snipping things!
in here." ~Checkmate
Libtard
2019-07-16 04:18:48 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Libtard
Post by Tom Niven
Checkmate, I hereby nominate you for Coward of the Month for July, 2019.
Does anyone wish to second this nomination?
It never rains, but it pours.
Nomination accepted. Looks like Klaus might not end up running
unopposed after all.
If this nomination is still needing a second ... I will second it. Ko0k
just snipped a link from one of Nadegda's posts elsewhere in this
thread, and then had the sheer nerve to foam something about Nadegda
snipping things!
Second accepted. Checkmate will vie with Klaus Schadenfreude for July's
Coward of the Month Award.

May the best kook win! :)
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Checkmate
2019-07-16 04:43:38 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by kensi
Post by Libtard
Post by Tom Niven
Checkmate, I hereby nominate you for Coward of the Month for July, 2019.
Does anyone wish to second this nomination?
It never rains, but it pours.
Nomination accepted. Looks like Klaus might not end up running
unopposed after all.
If this nomination is still needing a second ... I will second it. Ko0k
just snipped a link from one of Nadegda's posts elsewhere in this
thread, and then had the sheer nerve to foam something about Nadegda
snipping things!
Second accepted. Checkmate will vie with Klaus Schadenfreude for July's
Coward of the Month Award.
May the best kook win! :)
You're the bestest KooK ever, Nads!

Snit
2019-07-15 21:25:59 UTC
Klaus is claiming that accepting people as they are and not trying to
change them, even if they are harming nobody, is a liberal idea.
On that he may be right. He might be right that it is the norm for
conservatives to be bigots.
It may be accurate to say that left-wingers *tend* to accept
transgenderism more readily than right-wingers - but I don't think
it's a political issue, it's a *moral* issue. Do we respect people
for their basic identities? I like to think that I do so, and I
acknowledge those on the political right who also do so.
It is absolutely a moral issue... but sadly many moral issues are
political. Still, sure, no matter what party or political leaning
someone has, they should accept people as they are and not try to insist
they get to define their gender.

And, yes, there are bigots on both sides of the spectrum... and good
people on both, too.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit
2019-07-15 21:35:06 UTC
Ted Bundy seemed pretty normal to his many girlfriends. John Wayne
Gacy
seemed pretty normal to those that knew him.
You are failing basic logic once again snit.
Point to any hint of transpeople being violent in the real world.
https://womenarehuman.com/transgender-equality-officer-attacks-teen-girl/
Interesting how they reported that the person was transgender... even
though it was irrelevant to the story.
Interesting how you try to minimize the transgender's attack.
Nogonads wanted a hint of violent transpeople.  The story
clearly gives such a hint.
I did not minimize the attack in any way, shape, or form. Your claim is
a lie.

I noted, correctly, that the gender of the person is not relevant to the
attack. The status as transgender or not is not relevant to the attack.
It is not as this was tied to the gender of the person in any way.
http://linkis.com/www.lifesitenews.com/12D80
According to the story the person was not transgender. Read your own
links!
It doesn't say that.  It says this person used the name "Jessica" and
claimed to be transgender. Given your position on the subject, who are
you to say he/she/it isn't?
The story does not claim they are transgender... nor are you. You are
saying they merely claimed to be.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgender-wyoming-woman-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom
You found one example where it might be relevant. Thank you.
Clearly transgender, clearly violent in the real world - where do
you get off minimizing it with "might be"?
If your claim is that being transgender does not magically reduce your
chances of being violent I agree. If your claim is that it makes you
more likely to be violent then you have not backed that in any way. Even
if you did, though, given the discrimination transgender people face you
would expect there to be more violence involving them.

Look at Klaus... he claims gender is "pretending", which implies he
might be struggling with personal transgender issues. He is clearly
angry and verbally violent, at least. If he is correct that he is merely
"pretending" to be male that might tie into his anger.

Maybe we have our wires crossed: can you be clear with what your point is?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Nads asked for proof, she got it and now you cry.
Snit
2019-07-15 22:03:29 UTC
Post by Snit
[...]
Given how you clearly did not read my post why did you respond other
than to beg for attention?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-15 23:29:48 UTC
I saw you move the goal posts. Why do you fear answering me?
Snit

Snit
2019-07-15 22:04:37 UTC
[...]
Why are you against awards?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

There are none. I killed them a long time ago.
Snit
2019-07-16 00:58:03 UTC
Post by Snit
[...]
I am not surprised that in your world there are no awards -- the idea of
you failing to earn any is easy to believe.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-16 01:20:03 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
Why are you against awards?
There are none. I killed them a long time ago.
I am not surprised that in your world there are no awards -- the idea of
you failing to earn any is easy to believe.
When they want to give them to every player it kinda takes away from the
whole thing.
Snit
2019-07-16 02:36:17 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Skeeter
Post by Snit
Why are you against awards?
There are none. I killed them a long time ago.
I am not surprised that in your world there are no awards -- the idea of
you failing to earn any is easy to believe.
When they want to give them to every player it kinda takes away from the
whole thing.
What team were you on where they offered one to everyone?

I bet none.

You are changing the topic from your admission that you have failed to
earn any awards. And it is not surprising.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

kensi
2019-07-16 03:18:29 UTC
Post by Snit
Anyone want to second my nomination?
Just like the idea there are more than 2 genders, the awards also don't
exist.
Why are you against awards?
Because it's that, or acknowledge to himself that he's racked up more
Coward of the Month Awards than any other k0ok in the history of AUK?

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2019-07-15 22:40:50 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgih4t$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
FNVWe Nadegda ~====3

Libtard
2019-07-15 23:09:00 UTC
@gmail.invalid says...
FNVWe Nadegda ~====3
Wow, look what she's reduced you to doing. She owns you. :)
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Checkmate
2019-07-16 03:04:06 UTC
Post by Libtard
@gmail.invalid says...
FNVWe Nadegda ~====3
Wow, look what she's reduced you to doing. She owns you. :)
Just the tip... and part of the shaft...

2019-07-15 22:54:21 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgihnu$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
For you to be open invites attacks from bigots... I commend you
for taking that risk.
I've found that confronting something like this in the open can
effect change. Make people rethink the issue, make them consider
another point of view. I have to believe we can get past the
bigotry.
Absolutely. Without going into details, because they are not mine
to give, I am working with a group of teens who are either coming
out as a part of the LGBTQ+ "community" or are allies and most
bravely are doing the same thing. Some are not, but I get it --
their parents are not accepting of who they are.
That is awesome!
It is sad to see how many teens are afraid to be open with their
parents. Even worse to see how many have good reason to be
concerned.
My house is safe. People can be who they are -- just do not harm
others and all is good.
Snit leads kids to his house, I bet he's friends with Epstein.
<a democrat>
If it odd you think in such terms when you hear adults merely working
with and mentoring kids. Says a lot about you.
Yes, but you're an admitted bisexual, transgendered, pillow-biting
fagula, and you even look swishy as all hell.
Even supposing the above to be true ......... what of it?
"She" might be your twin, that's what of it.

Nadegda
2019-07-16 02:36:15 UTC
[...]
So, you have no rebuttal of anything he's said, then. Gotcha.

2019-07-16 02:51:15 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgiihl$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
They're me<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
You snipped the links again.
That's it.
I hereby nominate you for July's Coward of the Month Award for
https://www.nytimes.com/1998/09/01/science/nothing-becomes-a-man-more-than-a-woman-s-face.html
----------
For instance, there is a genetic condition called androgen insensitivity
syndrome, in which a fetus with male chromosomes lacks the capacity to
respond to the male hormones its embryonic testes produce. As a result,
the fetus's body develops as female. Girls with the condition often grow
into unusually beautiful women, with long legs, clear skin, ample breasts
and thick hair; a number of famous models and actresses are thought to
have androgen insensitivity syndrome.
Do they have dicks, or tarantula twaughts. I'll bet they're exceptionally
hairy "down there"... EWWWWW!
See also: <snipped>
Anyone want to second my nomination?
Fuck you, and your "nomination" too. If there was an award for snipping,
you'd win it every month.

kensi
2019-07-16 03:20:46 UTC
@gmail.invalid says...
For instance, there is a genetic condition called androgen insensitivity
syndrome, in which a fetus with male chromosomes lacks the capacity to
respond to the male hormones its embryonic testes produce. As a result,
the fetus's body develops as female. Girls with the condition often grow
into unusually beautiful women, with long legs, clear skin, ample breasts
and thick hair; a number of famous models and actresses are thought to
have androgen insensitivity syndrome.
Do they have dicks, or tarantula twaughts. I'll bet they're exceptionally
hairy "down there"... EWWWWW!
What the hell is *wrong* with you?
See also: <snipped>
Anyone want to second my nomination?
Fuck you, and your "nomination" too. If there was an award for snipping,
you'd win it every month.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not the irony meter! Auuuuugh! Nadegda's going to
kill me!
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2019-07-16 02:52:26 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgiikt$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
@gmail.invalid says...
@gmail.invalid says...
[...]
Nobody but you even cares about your imaginary KooK awards, Kook.

2019-07-16 02:53:26 UTC
Of course it's the truth. According to you, it would be "denying their
identity" if they told me they were a dog.
They're not a dog, and no amount of chemicals or surgery will MAKE them
a dog.
A dog is a different species - we're not talking about someone who feels
they are a different species.
Use whatever excuse you need to avoid the truth. Just as one cannot
claim to be a different species, one cannot claim to be another sex.
https://www.genderbread.org/
Go educate yourself, if you can, you Nazi filth.
It's not considered mentally ill, you're simply incorrect about that.
Since it hasn't been shown to be a physical malady, it's most definitely
an illness of the mind.
False dichotomy with embedded, bogus assumption that it is a "malady" at
all, rather than a part of the age-old variation within the human species
that has existed for at *least* the past several tens of thousands of
years.
I gave up on replying to Klaus, he/she didn't have the combative
attitude of some of the others, which I appreciated, but at some point
the repetition of an argument goes nowhere whatsoever.
And you're still a gender queer named Snit.

2019-07-16 02:55:36 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgiive$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
[...]
Gender queers are emotionally unstable train wrecks. There's no telling
what goes on in their fucked up heads.

kensi
2019-07-16 03:17:21 UTC
@gmail.invalid says...
UNUSUALLY violent, in a manner that would warrant a comparison to Bundy.
Gender queers are emotionally unstable train wrecks. There's no telling
what goes on in their fucked up heads.
Shut up, bigot.
in here." ~Checkmate
Snit
2019-07-16 03:52:19 UTC
Post by kensi
@gmail.invalid says...
UNUSUALLY violent, in a manner that would warrant a comparison to Bundy.
Gender queers are emotionally unstable train wrecks.  There's no telling
what goes on in their fucked up heads.
Shut up, bigot.
He cannot stop spewing bigoted crap.

And what is more telling is how NO right wingers will call him out on
it. Ever.

The conservative movement is about special entitlements... and that
feeds into bigotry.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-16 07:28:51 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgjfk3$137s$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
@gmail.invalid says...
UNUSUALLY violent, in a manner that would warrant a comparison to Bundy.
Gender queers are emotionally unstable train wrecks. There's no telling
what goes on in their fucked up heads.
Shut up, bigot.
Sure, KooK... I'll get right on that. In the meantime, how about fucking
yourself with a bottle brush?

2019-07-16 07:30:42 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgihv1$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
[...]
Why should he bother? You'll either snip it or deny it.

2019-07-16 07:32:12 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgij2c$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 18:53:22 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
It's ALL politics. Demanding that transwomen be thought of as men
certainly isn't about facts or truth.
Nope, it's about your right-wing bigotry, goose stepper. Now fuck off.
You're another fascist<BAM! fizz fizz>
Aww, HELL no! Not *another* one!
<sigh>
Someone fetch me the spare irony meter.
Why do I always see so many gender queers at your antifa riots?

2019-07-16 07:33:22 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:10:04 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 18:53:22 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
melt!
It's ALL politics. Demanding that transwomen be thought of as men
certainly isn't about facts or truth.
Nope, it's about your right-wing bigotry, goose stepper. Now fuck off.
You're another fascist<BAM! fizz fizz>
Aww, HELL no! Not *another* one!
<sigh>
Someone fetch me the spare irony meter.
In denial I see. So be it. LOL
Non sequitur.
here comes the ever reliable reruns
And the "Some people did some things".

2019-07-16 07:35:52 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgii7n$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
No, leftists are trying to "redefine" the concept of gender. I am
refusing to recognize the "modern" [e.g. leftist] hijacking of the
definition.
Go ahead. Cling to geocentrism after Copernicus if you want to. But stop
trying to influence policy and force geocentrism upon everyone else,
kooktard.
Here's a better idea: How about YOU stop promoting your dykes, fairies and
gender queers agenda?

2019-07-16 07:41:43 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgimca$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:05:16 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 18:44:19 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
[...]
No. They are synonyms. Leftists try to redefine words to fit their
agendas.
You choose the path of willful ignorance and pain, do you?
So be it.
You're the one that burble burble foam foam froth. Foam gurgle
sputter snerkle gibber blubber burp. Yadda yadda foam and froth
gurgle gurgle plotz, burble burble blurrbl boo. How come?
Hmm, I seem to have a new leghumper.
<snicker>
I know the feeling... now get the fuck off of mine.

2019-07-16 07:42:33 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgimke$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
a bigot
capable of violence.
You should be on a watch list.
There goes irony meter number 7658113...

2019-07-16 07:45:53 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qgimli$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
[...]
Fox News ... LOL
Exactly the response I predicted you'd give about ten minutes ago... ask for
proof, snip the proof, or reject the proof. It's what you do. That's why I
don't even bother anymore, most of the time. There are none so blind as a
sock in denial.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-16 09:42:34 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 20:06:34 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
You're the one that chooses to ignore the difference between a man and
a woman. That must make for some interesting date nights. As for pain,
you seem to be writhing in agony over this whole thing. How come?
Hmm, I seem to have run across someone who likes making me look like an idiot.
Well, hon, you do most of the work.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-16 09:43:42 UTC
I gave up on replying to Klaus, he/she didn't have the combative
attitude of some of the others, which I appreciated, but at some point
the repetition of an argument goes nowhere whatsoever.
TRANSLATION: Joel couldn't convince anyone that men could possibly be
women.
<shrug> You didn't convince me that transwomen aren't women
Sometimes I run into someone smart enough to understand the facts, and
sometimes I don't.

You didn't think anything was going to transpire here anyway, did you?