Gherrrglz so stupid ...
2019-07-15 20:21:23 UTC
In article <qgiihl$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
They're me<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
You snipped the links again.
That's it.
I hereby nominate you for July's Coward of the Month Award for
https://www.nytimes.com/1998/09/01/science/nothing-becomes-a-man-more-than-a-woman-s-face.html
----------
For instance, there is a genetic condition called androgen insensitivity
syndrome, in which a fetus with male chromosomes lacks the capacity to
respond to the male hormones its embryonic testes produce. As a result,
the fetus's body develops as female. Girls with the condition often grow
into unusually beautiful women, with long legs, clear skin, ample breasts
and thick hair; a number of famous models and actresses are thought to
have androgen insensitivity syndrome.
----------
See also: Loading Image...
Anyone want to second my nomination?
Just like the idea there are more than 2 genders, the awards also don't
exist.
SWD
2019-07-15 20:21:33 UTC
They're me<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
You snipped the links again.
That's it.
I hereby nominate you for July's Coward of the Month Award for
https://www.nytimes.com/1998/09/01/science/nothing-becomes-a-man-more-than-a-woman-s-face.html
----------
For instance, there is a genetic condition called androgen insensitivity
syndrome, in which a fetus with male chromosomes lacks the capacity to
respond to the male hormones its embryonic testes produce. As a result,
the fetus's body develops as female. Girls with the condition often grow
into unusually beautiful women, with long legs, clear skin, ample breasts
and thick hair; a number of famous models and actresses are thought to
have androgen insensitivity syndrome.
----------
See also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Complete_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome.jpg
Anyone want to second my nomination?
Of a Trumpie? For a cowardice award? You betcha.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-07-15 20:23:50 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 20:18:02 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; Nadegda
<***@gmail.invalid> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<qgin1p$5qb$***@dont-email.me>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 12:21:50 -0700, Klaus Schutzstaffel wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:01:09 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 02:22:56 -0700, Klaus Schutzstaffel wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ They're me<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You snipped the links again. That's it. I hereby nominate you for July's
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Coward of the Month Award for repeatedly running away from this:
[...]
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ rome.jpg Anyone want to second my nomination?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Keep telling Nadegda men can't be women, and she finds it VERY
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ upsetting. Oh! Look at the time! Shouldn't you be calling me a Nazi
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ again! ROFLMAO
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Nice little mini acceptance speech, Foamboi, but shouldn't you wait
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ until the votes have been counted? You still might lose to 💩.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Though I doubt it.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <💩snickerTurd💩>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

it is to laff that the only transperson posting here would like to point out that the boys here only have FtM transpeople dancing seductively in their widdle heads and not hulking body-builder transmen who could tear them in half for saying dumb shit about transpeople.
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
2019-07-15 20:24:04 UTC
In article <qgiive$5qb$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 18:51:13 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
I've found that confronting something like this in the open can
effect change. Make people rethink the issue, make them consider
another point of view. I have to believe we can get past the
bigotry.
Leftists LOVE to accuse people who recognize facts as "bigots."
That's ridiculous, you talk about "recognizing facts" and you don't
even acknowledge transgenderism as a legitimate state of being?
More meaningless leftist "weasel words" as you try to confuse the
issue.
Your bringing "leftist" into this is completely irrelevant. This
isn't politics. I'm not a "leftist", and even if I were, it wouldn't
be the issue.
I recognize the fact that these mentally ill people THINK they are
women.
You have not established that they are "mentally ill".
I'm
sorry, but when you fail to "recognize" that "fact", it comes off
pretty bigoted.
That's because you're ignorant, which we're working to fix here.
I'm ignorant? I have actually gotten to know trans people. They
seemed pretty normal, not "mentally ill".
Ted Bundy seemed pretty normal to his many girlfriends. John Wayne
Gacy seemed pretty normal to those that knew him.
You are failing basic logic once again snit.
Point to any hint of transpeople being violent in the real world.
https://www.scotsman.com/news/crime/feminist-speaker-julie-bindel-
attacked-by-transgender-person-at-edinburgh-university-after-talk-1-4942260
That took about ten seconds.
UNUSUALLY violent, in a manner that would warrant a comparison to Bundy.
You got SMACKED down!
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:27:25 UTC
Transwomen are beautiful women, who deserve the respect that all women
do.
Phaggot.
I think another "chick with a dick" has crawled out of the wood pile.
Joel / snit sure checks that box.
Looks like a girl.
Talks like a girl.
Acts like a girl with the emotional outbursts.
Yep snit = joel crump = chick with a dick.
I wonder what his wife and kids think of their "daddy" ?
And he invites children to his house to discuss sexual gender, he's a
sick man.
Very strange indeed.
Another Carroll sock post.
You didn't refute my statement.
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:28:16 UTC
What if your own child were trans? Is that the kind of cruel garbage
you'd tell him or her?
So telling your child the truth is cruel. I see.
It's not the truth , you'd be denying their identity, as their
*parent*. That definitely is cruel.
Of course it's the truth. According to you, it would be "denying their
identity" if they told me they were a dog.
They're not a dog, and no amount of chemicals or surgery will MAKE
them a dog.
A dog is a different species - we're not talking about someone who
feels they are a different species.
If my son told me he was a woman, I would tell him he was a man, and
there's nothing he can do about it. He'll remain a man until the day
he dies.
It would be cruel to tell him, "OK, I'll pretend you're a woman too."
I hope you don't have any trans kids, then.
Sheesh, wake up, this is the 21st century,
we're learning more about ourselves.
I didn't realize that it's OK to lie to kids now that it's the 21st
century.
Interesting.
That isn't what I said,
That's EXACTLY what you said. You said we should lie to our kids now
that it's the 21st century. I hope you're not a parent.
It's not a "lie" to recognize transgenderism as a legitimate state of
being for a person.
we have learned that transgenderism is a
legitimate state of being for a person, and to reject it is regressive
at best.
There are those meaningless weasel words again. While they may make
you feel better, it's not "regressive" to accept the truth and accept
facts-- if you're a "transgender woman", you're a mentally ill man.
It's not considered mentally ill, you're simply incorrect about that.
Klaus speaks of gender as if it is "pretending" -- as if he is
pretending to be a male. Interesting.
No, he is a male, if he said he was female then he would be pretending.
Do try to keep up.
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:29:17 UTC
My house is safe. People can be who they are -- just do not harm others
and all is good.
To clarify, I meant it's awesome that you're helping the young folks
out, not that their parents don't accept them. I was a bit drunk when
I replied yesterday. It really means everything to a young person in
that situation to have support, and I commend you for that.
Snit invites kids to his house. Snit has issues.
I have kids... and, yes, their friends are welcome here even if you
disprove.
You have kids?
Lord help us all.
Kompressor
2019-07-15 20:33:24 UTC
My house is safe. People can be who they are -- just do not harm others
and all is good.
To clarify, I meant it's awesome that you're helping the young folks
out, not that their parents don't accept them. I was a bit drunk when
I replied yesterday. It really means everything to a young person in
that situation to have support, and I commend you for that.
Snit invites kids to his house. Snit has issues.
I have kids... and, yes, their friends are welcome here even if you
disprove.
You have kids?
Lord help us all.
At one time his wife ran a daycare center from the trailer they live
in.
It got shut down because it lacked the permits and inspections a
daycare center needs to have.

I feel sorry for his wife and I really feel sorry for his kids because
even though snit censors what the family can see on the Internet, there
is no way he can hide his trolling from the family forever.

It's only a matter of time before the kids find out what a loser their
father is.
His wife already knows.
She would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to.
Kompressor
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:45:30 UTC
In article <oq5XE.28710$***@fx24.iad>, ***@local.com
says...
Post by Kompressor
Post by Skeeter
[...]
Letters sent to proper people along with admissions from Snit that he
invites children to his house to discuss sex.
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:29:48 UTC
I know, which makes it even more strange that you're denying what
gender is.
But then, leftists ALWAYS want to deny facts.
Transwomen are NOT women, and never will BE women. Fact.
What if your own child were trans? Is that the kind of cruel garbage
you'd tell him or her? Sheesh, wake up, this is the 21st century,
we're learning more about ourselves.
What? That we are fucking crazy?
What is "crazy" is accepting the for-profit prison industry and the
Trumpcamps where kids are kidnapped, abused, and trafficked.
Nice moving the goal posts.
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:30:29 UTC
Transwomen are beautiful women, who deserve the respect that all women
do.
Phaggot.
I think another "chick with a dick" has crawled out of the wood pile.
Joel / snit sure checks that box.
Looks like a girl.
Talks like a girl.
Acts like a girl with the emotional outbursts.
Yep snit = joel crump = chick with a dick.
I wonder what his wife and kids think of their "daddy" ?
And he invites children to his house to discuss sexual gender, he's a
sick man.
My kids are allowed to bring their friends to my house and we have
discussions about many topics... but you are not privy to them. I know
that upsets you -- you hate being left out. So be it... my life is not
about pleasing your entitlement worldview.
You talk about fags and lesbos with them. You sick fuck.
Kompressor
2019-07-15 20:35:21 UTC
[...]
Snit, his wife and the kids.
What a sick fucker,.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Yk2b7LaE1roiA8J48
Kompressor
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:37:24 UTC
https://womenarehuman.com/transgender-equality-officer-attacks-teen-girl/
http://linkis.com/www.lifesitenews.com/12D80
https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgender-wyoming-woman-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom
Nads got knocked the fuck out!
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:38:25 UTC
I have seen that trans people are indeed the gender they identify as.
Instead of looking at the issue in the abstract, try meeting a trans
person. See if your assumptions hold up.
Cut the dick off of a male, and he's still a male.
The fact you consider mutilating a man like that speaks poorly of yourself.
You have no refute so you spin to win, typical lib tactic.
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:39:16 UTC
I gave up on replying to Klaus, he/she didn't have the combative
attitude of some of the others, which I appreciated, but at some point
the repetition of an argument goes nowhere whatsoever.
TRANSLATION: Joel couldn't convince anyone that men could possibly be
women.
<shrug> You didn't convince me that transwomen aren't women, so,
obviously there's no point in arguing the point further.
Snit wants to know if you will do the dirty with him.
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:40:27 UTC
[...]
Interesting how they reported that the person was transgender... even
though it was irrelevant to the story.
Nads asked for proof you moron, there it is.
http://linkis.com/www.lifesitenews.com/12D80
According to the story the person was not transgender. Read your own links!
https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgender-wyoming-woman-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom
You found one example where it might be relevant. Thank you.
That makes 2, do try to keep up.
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:41:18 UTC
Ted Bundy seemed pretty normal to his many girlfriends. John Wayne Gacy
seemed pretty normal to those that knew him.
You are failing basic logic once again snit.
Point to any hint of transpeople being violent in the real world.
https://womenarehuman.com/transgender-equality-officer-attacks-teen-girl/
Interesting how they reported that the person was transgender... even
though it was irrelevant to the story.
Interesting how you try to minimize the transgender's attack.
Nogonads wanted a hint of violent transpeople. The story
clearly gives such a hint.
http://linkis.com/www.lifesitenews.com/12D80
According to the story the person was not transgender. Read your own links!
It doesn't say that. It says this person used the name "Jessica" and
claimed to be transgender. Given your position on the subject, who are
you to say he/she/it isn't?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgender-wyoming-woman-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom
You found one example where it might be relevant. Thank you.
Clearly transgender, clearly violent in the real world - where do
you get off minimizing it with "might be"?
Snit thinks it's ok for transgenders to be violent.
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:42:08 UTC
In article <X62dnZ_HsaEYR7HAnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>, root@
127.0.0.1 says...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Clearly transgender, clearly violent in the real world - where do you
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ get off minimizing it with "might be"?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
let's see you minimize the actual fact that those born with male sex organs generally cause most of the fucking problems and violence on this planet, not any subset of transgendered people.
did you get beat up by ladybois in gradeschool, or something?
As usual you take the concept of the post and spin it to fit your spew.
Skeeter
2019-07-15 20:43:09 UTC
In article <j5OdnXvzGvvfS7HAnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>, root@
127.0.0.1 says...
???????????
??????????? https://womenarehuman.com/transgender-equality-officer-attacks-teen-girl
??????????? / http://linkis.com/www.lifesitenews.com/12D80
??????????? https://www.foxnews.com/us/transgender-wyoming-woman-convicted-of-sexua
??????????? lly-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom
???????????
wow, you found 3 out of how many million?
this seems to just highlight what a problem it is that hetero males cause the majority of all reported violent crimes and sex-related offenses.
are you sure that's what you were going for?
Nads asked for proof, when it is presented you try to downplay it. Just
like a lib.
Tom Niven
2019-07-15 21:22:09 UTC
@gmail.invalid says...
@gmail.invalid says...
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
@gmail.invalid says...
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
melt!
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt,
snowflakes,
melt!
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt,
snowflakes, melt!
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate! In article
"Closet"? You're saying it's somehow unnatural for a
heterosexual man to be attracted to a beautiful
transwoman?
That's exactly what I'm saying, "Joel".
Then I question how heterosexual you are. You're not
attracted to femininity - that's called being homosexual.
I think you're gay.
"Femininity" is not a good look for someone who's supposed
to be a man, and act like a man. I think you wish I was
gay.
Trans*women* are *women*,
NO, they aren't.
YES, they are.
No more so than saying a bird is a fish, you insufferable KooK.
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/politics/a24109933/
transgender-women-are-women-transgender-men-are-men/
If someone wants to pretend they're of a sex
They're not "pretending".
other than that they were biologically assigned in the womb,
Nobody is "biologically assigned" anything in the womb. Parents,
doctors, and society at large push a particular gender on them
after birth, typically.
Pure bullshit.
How so, kooky?
https://courses.lumenlearning.com/cochise-sociology-os/chapter/the-
social-construction-of-gender/
<crickets>
that does NOT give them the right to DEMAND that I refer to them
as anything other than what they actually are.
What makes *you* supposedly a greater authority on "what they
actually are" than *they themselves* are, arrogant kook?
I'm not a libtard.
So, you're making the rather astonishing k'lame that your being an
ignorant redneck, with a low educational attainment, makes you a
*greater* authority on a topic? You're also claiming paranormal
powers such as telepathy automatically come along with this
ignorance, allowing you to read other people's minds well enough to
know them better than they know themselves?
<crickets>
<crickets>
<crickets>
Remarkable.
Hey kensi, where did you find this specimen? It's amazingly weird
and kooky!
I refuse to refer to Bruce Jenner as "her," and I refuse to refer
to Chastity Bono as "him".
So, you refuse to treat two people with respect by calling them
what they wish to be called. Why? What purpose does it serve you
to be intentionally rude to these particular two people? What
benefit do you perceive yourself deriving by doing so?
What you're referring to as "respect," is what the rest of the
world considers placating and patronizing other KooKs.
Oh, is that so?
How about I call you Mrs. Danforth from now on, regardless of your
*own*
chosen name/nym and gender identity.
<crickets>
<crickets>
<crickets>
I shall continue to exercise my right to be normal and use the
commonly accepted pronouns of the English language.
"Her" and "him" *are* commonly accepted pronouns of the English
language, so calling *Caitlyn* Jenner "her" *is* using the
commonly accepted pronouns of the English language, kook.
<crickets>
<crickets>
<crickets>
<crickets>
They can play their little pretend games, but they can't force me
to play along.
I don't notice you saying the same thing about using the same
pronouns to refer to ciswomen and cismen, though, even though
that's just as much "playing along" with a socially constructed
system of rules for addressing people. Nor do I see you objecting
to using "doctor" as a form of address when someone has a
doctorate.
Why are you willing to "play along" with socially constructed
rules and norms with everyone else, but not with transpeople?
Your diseased liberal mind has already proven incapable of
understanding the answers to all your stupid questions, KooK. You
just don't get it.
I confess that I *do* have difficulty understanding the bigoted
mindset of kooks like you, Mrs. Danforth. Really, you're bizarre.
This is hardly a new revelation.
That you're bizarre? I suppose not. You *have* been racking up kook
awards for the better part of a decade now, after all ...
<snicker>
The only awa<SMACKAKOOK!>
Perhaps it's time to add Coward of the Month to the list.
Perhaps it's time to take away your scissors, Snippy.
How ironic.
I'd nominate you, but I just nominated Klaus Schutzstaffel for the same
award, so someone else will have to do it. But I like the thought of the
two of you competing head to head for one of the more major kook awards.
<snicker>
So do I.

Checkmate, I hereby nominate you for Coward of the Month for July, 2019.
Does anyone wish to second this nomination?
--
Tom Niven