Gherrrglz so stupid ...
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-14 11:46:34 UTC
@gmail.invalid says...
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
melt!
You referenced "gender dysphoria", which *isn't* a mental illness.
Yes, I'm afraid it is.
Your fear of calling a mental illness a mental illness is typical of
deceitful leftist thought and practice.
There is no bias. I'm stating facts. Leftists LOVE to use their
weasel words to attempt to confuse the issue and to pretend politics
has nothing to do with it.
Now THAT is laughable.
So all left-wingers are on the same page with this?
Enough of a majority that it's common in both thought and practice.
Gender simply isn't determined solely by the sex chromosomes.
Yes. It is.
Wrong.
It sure as hell isn't determined by Libtards, who are all queers or
gender freaks already.
Sieg Klaus is wrong. There are XX males.
Where did I claim there aren't mutations?

Put the message ID right here ---->
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-14 11:52:12 UTC
None of that indicates that it's a "mental illness", which is the
question being debated.
It is a mental illness, and you know it is.
I know that it *isn't*. There's simply no way these gorgeous
transwomen are "supposed to be men" - they are fuckin' hot as women,
they come across as beautiful women, with natural femininity, and I
want to fuck them.
[yawn]

Your own personal homosexual tendencies are irrelevant. Take a look at
Snit's photograph- that soft, feminine face.. why, with the right
application of makeup and some breast enhancement, you would probably
find him very attractive. You might even find him attractive enough to
want to engage in sodomy. You might not even need the breast
enhancement or makeup, from the sounds of it.

But he (assuming he has a penis) is a male and you are well aware of
that, no matter what he slathers on his face or what clothes he wears
or what chemicals he ingests or surgeries are performed. And that
can't change.

You're going to have to accept this fact.
Kompressor
2019-07-14 12:33:14 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
[...]
That was too visual.
You just ruined my breakfast :(
Kompressor
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-14 11:53:48 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 21:32:41 -0700, Snit
None of that indicates that it's a "mental illness", which is the
question being debated.
It is a mental illness, and you know it is.
I know that it *isn't*. There's simply no way these gorgeous
transwomen are "supposed to be men" - they are fuckin' hot as women,
they come across as beautiful women, with natural femininity, and I
want to fuck them.
Now the question seems to be, why are you afraid to acknowledge it?
Are you prejudiced against people with mental illness?
It appears that you're the one who's prejudiced against them, since
you insist that they are mentally ill.
Klaus is clearly uncomfortable with his own sexuality. I commend you for
being so open.
Note how Snit once again angrily goes for the personal attack instead
of using reason.

Now, where did I see something about that?

Oh yeah!
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.
[chuckle]

More on Snit's trolling
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snit.html

Over 100 people ridicule Snit
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html

Typical Snit trolling methods
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html

Snit's Troll Scoring
http://usenet.sandman.net/TrollScoring/Snit
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-14 11:57:21 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 00:12:04 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:18:15 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Trans*women* are *women*, they aren't supposed to be a man.
Um, no. "Transwomen" are men
Um, no.
Um, yes.
Um, no.
I've restored the context that causes you such extreme fear.
I've deleted the "context" [sic] to keep things as simple as possible
for you.

I know you love to bring up mutations as proof of something, but your
desperation only shows that you know I'm 100% correct.

"Transwomen" are men.

There's nothing they can do to "become" women.

Nothing.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-14 13:39:58 UTC
Nads is begging for friends and has to choose Snit...prety pathetic.
Actually, it's you who is pathetic, because you're not man enough to
resist the lame attacks on Snit. You're forced to go along with the
obsessions people have with him, because you want to "look cool" to
these idiots. It's sad.
Put a sock in it, Snit.
Take your God damn meds, delusional imbecile.
You mad, Sis?
LOL! Freaking gender queer!
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora » the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-14 13:54:07 UTC
To be born a male, means you won the gender lottery...
In a patriarchal, misogynistic society, perhaps.
Time to end that.
It's a man's world, Honey.
Yup, I've not heard of a female Islamic rape gang.

Women always appear eager to point out that
rape isn't as much about sex as it is about power.

So, women concede the FACT that it's the man
who has the power and that power controls the
world.

(Even some of their pet, feminist dictates demonstrate
their impotence... it is to laugh.)

Skeeter
2019-07-14 13:56:19 UTC
[...]
Do you think we should pretend
I don't particularly care what you pretend.
Snit enjoys pretending he is a girl. Unfortunately looking like a girl
and talking like a girl doesn't make snit a girl no matter how much he
yearns to be one.
He's a faggot just like other males who pretend to be female.
Snit can add gender dysphoria to all the other mental diseases, real or
imagined, he thinks he has.
Scroll down to Michael Glasser / snit.
<https://thefaceofmentalillness.wordpress.com/>
I feel obliged to observe that, assuming that attention is what Snit
desires, he is a highly successful t0rll.
Indeed, exceeded only by Derbyshire, who seems in defacto control over
most of what remains of Usenet to judge by how completely his many socks
control the conversations in every group that gets much traffic anymore.
Notice you feel the need to lie about me using socks... this shows you
feel insecure about some debate you feel you lost with me. What was it?
I cannot even recall.
Hi Joel.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-14 13:58:45 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 23:19:48 -0700, Checkmate <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
If someone wants to pretend they're of a sex other than that they were
biologically assigned in the womb, that does NOT give them the right to
DEMAND that I refer to them as anything other than what they actually are.
I refuse to refer to Bruce Jenner as "her," and I refuse to refer to
Chastity Bono as "him". I shall continue to exercise my right to be normal
and use the commonly accepted pronouns of the English language. They can
play their little pretend games, but they can't force me to play along.
Iminently sensible and logical so I agree. It also points out
the fact that all this liberal, gender-dysmorphic misdirection
exists primarily as a political tool. Liberals couldn't really
care less about the physical body. They are all about warping
and enslaving minds.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-14 14:06:42 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019, Checkmate <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Oh, Snit Honey... tell me you don't really mean that!
Better watch out, Checky, you'll give the little twink a boner.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-14 14:10:58 UTC
You referenced "gender dysphoria", which *isn't* a mental illness.
What about the word "dysphoria" don't you get?
What about it do *you* not get, dipshit? It's not a mental illness.
Jesus Fucking Christ, you phobes are endlessly moronic.
"Gender dysphoria definition is - a distressed state arising from conflict
between a person's gender identity and the sex the person has or was
identified as having."
IOW, an abnormality.
AKA "freak of nature". Confused, unbalanced, conflicted, disturbed,
doomed to failure and a burden on society. That's Snit, alright.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-14 14:13:00 UTC
Have you ever been fucked like an animal?
These aren't porn groups, go fulfill your weird fantasies in the
appropriate place, fag.
Actually, I created this group, so I guess it's whatever I want it to be,
you flaming homo erectus.
Errr, in Snit's case, that would be homo flacidus!

Checkmate
2019-07-14 15:41:59 UTC
[...]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
Hell, you can look this stuff up as easily as I can.
I already know that stuff, and it's pretty rare. In no way does that
account for the claim I read elsewhere in AC yesterday that there are
1.something million gender queers in this country.

Kompressor
2019-07-14 15:50:10 UTC
<...>
Post by Checkmate
I already know that stuff, and it's pretty rare. In no way does that
account for the claim I read elsewhere in AC yesterday that there are
1.something million gender queers in this country.
If you count Snit's sock *Joel* that would be something
million and one gender queers.
LOL
Notice how snit's alter ego sock *Joel* went bonkers last night when
you posted that MSG ID showing that he and *Joel* are the same
person, ie:snit.

Poor snit, he doesn't like it at all when his sock puppetry is
exposed.
Kompressor
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-14 15:57:55 UTC
Post by Kompressor
<...>
Post by Checkmate
I already know that stuff, and it's pretty rare. In no way does that
account for the claim I read elsewhere in AC yesterday that there are
1.something million gender queers in this country.
If you count Snit's sock *Joel* that would be something
million and one gender queers.
LOL
Notice how snit's alter ego sock *Joel* went bonkers last night when
you posted that MSG ID showing that he and *Joel* are the same
person, ie:snit.
Poor snit, he doesn't like it at all when his sock puppetry is
exposed.
LOL! (S)he takes too many mind-altering drugs to keep track of even
the simplest of things. Poor Snit.

Steve Carroll
2019-07-14 16:01:12 UTC
Post by Kompressor
<...>
Post by Checkmate
I already know that stuff, and it's pretty rare. In no way does that
account for the claim I read elsewhere in AC yesterday that there are
1.something million gender queers in this country.
If you count Snit's sock *Joel* that would be something
million and one gender queers.
LOL
Notice how snit's alter ego sock *Joel* went bonkers last night when
you posted that MSG ID showing that he and *Joel* are the same
person, ie:snit.
Poor snit, he doesn't like it at all when his sock puppetry is
exposed.
Long ago Snit figured out that his role as the resident newsgroup drama
queen wasn't well served with a single persona.
Snit
2019-07-14 18:28:18 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Kompressor
<...>
Post by Checkmate
I already know that stuff, and it's pretty rare. In no way does that
account for the claim I read elsewhere in AC yesterday that there are
1.something million gender queers in this country.
If you count Snit's sock *Joel* that would be something
million and one gender queers.
LOL
Notice how snit's alter ego sock *Joel* went bonkers last night when
you posted that MSG ID showing that he and *Joel* are the same
person, ie:snit.
Poor snit, he doesn't like it at all when his sock puppetry is
exposed.
Long ago Snit figured out that his role as the resident newsgroup drama
queen wasn't well served with a single persona.
You use a sock to accuse me of using socks and then respond to your own
sock saying *I* am a "drama queen". Do you see the irony?
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit
2019-07-14 18:28:32 UTC
Post by Kompressor
<...>
Post by Checkmate
I already know that stuff, and it's pretty rare. In no way does that
account for the claim I read elsewhere in AC yesterday that there are
1.something million gender queers in this country.
If you count Snit's sock *Joel* that would be something
million and one gender queers.
LOL
Notice how snit's alter ego sock *Joel* went bonkers last night when
you posted that MSG ID showing that he and *Joel* are the same
person, ie:snit.
Poor snit, he doesn't like it at all when his sock puppetry is
exposed.
Another Carroll sock post.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

mixed nuts
2019-07-14 16:55:27 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt,
snowflakes, melt! On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 15:30:25 -0700, Klaus
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 15:01:22 -0400, Joel
http://youtu.be/jhHGCvMlrb0
http://youtu.be/ASAsHdwFAa4
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
Hell, you can look this stuff up as easily as I can.
I already know that stuff, and it's pretty rare. In no way does
that account for the claim I read elsewhere in AC yesterday that
there are 1.something million gender queers in this country.
Maybe we need a question on the census form to locate all these people
so the problem can be dealt with in a powerful and very effective way
before it spreads.
Grizzly H.
Snit
2019-07-14 18:23:11 UTC
None of that indicates that it's a "mental illness", which is the
question being debated.
It is a mental illness, and you know it is.
I know that it *isn't*. There's simply no way these gorgeous
transwomen are "supposed to be men" - they are fuckin' hot as women,
they come across as beautiful women, with natural femininity, and I
want to fuck them.
Now the question seems to be, why are you afraid to acknowledge it?
Are you prejudiced against people with mental illness?
It appears that you're the one who's prejudiced against them, since
you insist that they are mentally ill.
Klaus is clearly uncomfortable with his own sexuality. I commend you for
being so open.
Hey, I don't even give a fuck, to be honest. I have no reason to hide
it, I think transwomen are interesting as hell. I'm more attracted to
femininity itself than to body parts. I'm looking for a fulfilling
relationship, without regard to the nitty-gritty details of what sex
itself will be like - even a pre-op transwoman can provide the
satisfaction that any female partner can, emotionally.
What can I say, I'm just not that gay - I'm bi, sure, but only to the
extent that male bodies are attractive, not male personalities. A
transwoman has a female personality, and that's what determines my
interest.
For you to be open invites attacks from bigots... I commend you for
taking that risk.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.