Gherrrglz so stupid ...
Add Reply
Nadegda
2019-07-12 02:26:56 UTC
... he apparently thinks transwomen menstruate.

<headdesk>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
2019-07-12 14:45:56 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qg8r5g$3j5$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
Post by Nadegda
... he apparently thinks transwomen menstruate.
<headdesk>
Chaz Bono doesn't.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-07-12 14:49:04 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 07:45:56 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist Posting as "💩
<***@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@news.altopia.com>:

🐸 Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
🐸 💩! In article <qg8r5g$3j5$***@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
🐸 @gmail.invalid says...
🐸
🐸
🐸 🐸 ... he apparently thinks transwomen menstruate. <headdesk>
🐸
🐸 Chaz Bono doesn't.

did you read that in one of your girly magazines that smells like 5 perfume samples at the same time, or what?
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Michael Ejercito
2019-07-12 17:44:02 UTC
Post by Nadegda
... he apparently thinks transwomen menstruate.
Transwomen are fucked in the head!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
Joel
2019-07-12 17:59:49 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Nadegda
... he apparently thinks transwomen menstruate.
Transwomen are fucked in the head!
Heh, a lot of them are freakin' hot babes, I'm attracted to
femininity, it doesn't matter what gender they were assigned at birth.
Joel Crump
Checkmate
2019-07-12 19:22:30 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Nadegda
... he apparently thinks transwomen menstruate.
Transwomen are fucked in the head!
Heh, a lot of them are freakin' hot babes, I'm attracted to
femininity, it doesn't matter what gender they were assigned at birth.
Now take the "Joel" sock off and admit that again, Snit. You don't have to
stay in that little trailer closet any longer.

Joel
2019-07-12 19:27:24 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Nadegda
... he apparently thinks transwomen menstruate.
Transwomen are fucked in the head!
Heh, a lot of them are freakin' hot babes, I'm attracted to
femininity, it doesn't matter what gender they were assigned at birth.
Now take the "Joel" sock off and admit that again, Snit. You don't have to
stay in that little trailer closet any longer.
"Closet"? You're saying it's somehow unnatural for a heterosexual man
to be attracted to a beautiful transwoman? Sheesh, not only do you
cling to the stupid idea that I'm Snit, but you can't even deal with
the fluidity of gender expression. Pathetic!
Joel Crump
Kompressor
2019-07-12 19:39:35 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by Joel
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Nadegda
... he apparently thinks transwomen menstruate.
Transwomen are fucked in the head!
Heh, a lot of them are freakin' hot babes, I'm attracted to
femininity, it doesn't matter what gender they were assigned at birth.
Now take the "Joel" sock off and admit that again, Snit. You don't have to
stay in that little trailer closet any longer.
"Closet"? You're saying it's somehow unnatural for a heterosexual man
to be attracted to a beautiful transwoman? Sheesh, not only do you
cling to the stupid idea that I'm Snit, but you can't even deal with
the fluidity of gender expression. Pathetic!
Another snit sock?
Holy sock drawer Batman!

Looks like "Joel" plays the role of the "out of the closet" snit.
So, "Joel" handles all of those gender bending topics that snit would love
to talk about but keeps quiet because he does not want others to
know that he is really a gender bender. I think psychologists have
a term for that.
Kompressor
Joel
2019-07-12 19:59:19 UTC
Post by Kompressor
Post by Joel
Post by Joel
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Nadegda
[...]
I don't know if Snit is attracted to transwomen, I haven't asked him.
I do know that you are a Steve Carroll sock, even as you pretend to
believe I'm Snit's sock, though.
Joel Crump
Kompressor
2019-07-12 20:05:57 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by Kompressor
Post by Joel
Post by Joel
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Of course you do my little sock muffin.
I'm not a Steve Carroll sock. I've already told you that snit.
Into the booby bin with another snit sock.
How many of these socks does this psycho snit have?
Kompressor
Joel
2019-07-12 20:13:12 UTC
Post by Kompressor
Post by Joel
Post by Kompressor
Post by Joel
[...]
In other words, you *are* a Steve Carroll sock.
Joel Crump
Snit
2019-07-12 21:38:21 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by Kompressor
Post by Joel
Post by Kompressor
Post by Joel
[...]
Carroll works to create chaos wherever he goes.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

How's Joel?
Snit
2019-07-12 21:39:55 UTC
Post by Kompressor
Post by Joel
Post by Kompressor
Post by Joel
Post by Joel
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Another Carroll sock post.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

2019-07-12 21:53:57 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Kompressor
Post by Joel
Post by Kompressor
Post by Joel
Post by Joel
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Do you consider yourself a well versed usenetter?

Skeeter
Hi Snit.
Skeeter
Yea, it's called Phaggot.