??? THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT ???
Add Reply
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
2019-07-20 20:15:27 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 12:57:06 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
FROM THE DESK OF COLONEL EDMUND J. BURKE
Surely you mean 'DEKS', Lumumba?

That's how you people of colour say it.
Happy Saturday, dear recruits.
I'm sure y'all has heard of the "Disk Cleanup" utility on them 'puters of yers. Well, I was thinkin'... Wouldn't it be a nice thing if you could click uh thang onscreen and cleanup that old whore Miss Recktum as easily? Clean up her fucking filthy yapper is what I'm sayin, damnit.
NOW, WHO'S WITH ME? WHO WILL BACK MY SIX ON THIS ONE!?
Your six WHAT? Six brain cells???
David

codecs
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
2019-07-20 21:06:57 UTC
Post by David
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 12:57:06 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
FROM THE DESK OF COLONEL EDMUND J. BURKE
Surely you mean 'DEKS', Lumumba?
That's how you people of colour say it.
Happy Saturday, dear recruits.
I'm sure y'all has heard of the "Disk Cleanup" utility on them 'puters of
yers. Well, I was thinkin'... Wouldn't it be a nice thing if you could
click uh thang onscreen and cleanup that old whore Miss Recktum as easily?
Clean up her fucking filthy yapper is what I'm sayin, damnit.
NOW, WHO'S WITH ME? WHO WILL BACK MY SIX ON THIS ONE!?
Your six WHAT? Six brain cells???
codecs
Inane meaningless non sequitur.

You should have HIT, yourself HARD in the fucking HEAD instead of
POSTING that.
%
LOL
David
2019-07-21 18:34:42 UTC

what to do
David

it was heard
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

POSTING that.
David

aren't I supposed to count more?
TallHenry
2019-07-20 20:21:48 UTC
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
Your six WHAT? Six brain cells???
Even if that was the case, it would still be six times more than
you have, you crazy cocksucker!
%
no it wouldn't
David

I'm really fine.
%
here i am
David

I am ok.
Checkmate
2019-07-21 18:07:00 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
Post by TallHenry
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
Your six WHAT?  Six brain cells???
Even if that was the case, it would still be six times more than
you have, you crazy cocksucker!
no it wouldn't
I'm really fine.
here i am
Rock him like a hurricane.

where did you sneaked from
Checkmate
2019-07-21 20:18:50 UTC
Post by TallHenry
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
Your six WHAT?  Six brain cells???
Even if that was the case, it would still be six times more than
you have, you crazy cocksucker!
no it wouldn't
I'm really fine.
here i am
Rock him like a hurricane.
where did you sneaked from
I was hiding in plain sight, but fully cloaked.

david should've looked there
Checkmate
2019-07-21 20:34:21 UTC
Post by TallHenry
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
Your six WHAT?  Six brain cells???
Even if that was the case, it would still be six times more than
you have, you crazy cocksucker!
no it wouldn't
I'm really fine.
here i am
Rock him like a hurricane.
where did you sneaked from
I was hiding in plain sight, but fully cloaked.
david should've looked there
I'm trying to decide whether I should go out and work on the house, or go to
the animal shelter and possibly adopt a calico kitten to keep my orange and
white kitty company. It's tempting, but having two cats is potentially a big
pain in the ass. They'd probably turn the house into a race track.

2019-07-21 20:52:45 UTC
Post by TallHenry
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
Your six WHAT?  Six brain cells???
Even if that was the case, it would still be six times more than
you have, you crazy cocksucker!
no it wouldn't
I'm really fine.
here i am
Rock him like a hurricane.
where did you sneaked from
I was hiding in plain sight, but fully cloaked.
david should've looked there
I'm trying to decide whether I should go out and work on the house, or go to
the animal shelter and possibly adopt a calico kitten to keep my orange and
white kitty company. It's tempting, but having two cats is potentially a big
pain in the ass. They'd probably turn the house into a race track.
it's rumored that cats don't really like shard accommodation ,
they're hunters another cat just gets in the way they're rogue and
territorial
Checkmate
2019-07-21 21:28:15 UTC
Post by TallHenry
[...]
I'm thinking there might be jealously problems. My cat is very strongly
attached to me, and might not welcome a newcomer.

2019-07-21 22:32:42 UTC
Post by TallHenry
[...]
he will eventually and it's nice to have two ,
but just imagine the cat moving gerk into your place to share
David

the cat has a disorder and said something
%
cats are nuwefiable
mixed nuts
2019-07-21 20:40:57 UTC
Post by TallHenry
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
Your six WHAT?  Six brain cells???
Even if that was the case, it would still be six times more than
you have, you crazy cocksucker!
no it wouldn't
I'm really fine.
here i am
Rock him like a hurricane.
where did you sneaked from
I was hiding in plain sight, but fully cloaked.
Like the invisible F-35 that can't be seen?
Grizzly H.
%
or them suits that look just like down town walls
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-07-20 21:00:11 UTC
Post by TallHenry
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
Your six WHAT? Six brain cells???
Even if that was the case, it would still be six times more than
you have, you crazy cocksucker!
Wow! Ain't that the truth!
Wow!  Ain't that the truth!
David

I hope its ok.
%
Idiot!
David

Could you tell a neurologist?
David
2019-07-26 03:15:39 UTC

I'm fine.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Is that the best you gots, Idiot?
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
Six is all YOU gots, asshole of colour!
%
LOL
NEMO
2019-07-20 21:18:01 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/qjvdd7s
Too bad, kikey, but they DESERVED it for betraying the Fuhrer
and giving up without a fight. I wonder if they enjoyed
those big russkie dicks? LOLOK
You're one sick fuck.
%
Up yer bum!
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
Up YERS with yer pre-op moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' dong!
%
LOL
David
2019-07-22 23:13:48 UTC

On 2019-07-22 6:08 a.m., jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 13:57:09 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
On 7/20/2019 2:05 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 13:54:39 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
On 7/20/2019 1:15 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch

I'm fine.
David

its in the talking
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
2019-07-23 12:26:15 UTC
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
FROM THE DEKS OF COLON LA EDMUND J. BURKE

The shit for brains is in the posting.
David

maybe I was just into talking, and it just needed nbc nightly news? KRMG?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
The only "colour" (sic) I am is the golden tan of a Mediterranean day, anus.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
2019-07-22 16:27:49 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 06:39:00 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
[...]
You're the same colour as all the other Afro-Eyetalians,
asshole....BLACK!
%
LOL
David
2019-07-26 09:02:18 UTC

On 2019-07-22 9:27 a.m., jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
Post by David
[...]

the desks are hard and confusing

David

I wouldn't know.